All Comments on 'The Job Offer Ch. 13'

by Ronin646

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Snipe85Snipe85about 1 month ago

WOW another Awesome Chapter

It was Great to see Sasha take out Derek He definitely deserved it, though she should have tortured him more.

Looking forward to Chapter 14, to see if Tanya will become a member of the Harem/Pack.

5 Stars if I could vote.

Thanks for your time and effort.

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

Really wondering about him being Dire, thinking too much with his dick and not being the leader he is supposed to be almost to their ruin. First with Tessa, allowing her to try and subjugate Sasha for her own and exclude Sam, only after Sasha rebuked Tessa did things start to somewhat change, then with this yahoo what he almost did, again Sasha had to clean up that mess. I am not sure she could even really look at Sam as a dominant and has to be questioning him as Dire, with all the fuck ups he keeps doing, even though he acts like his shit doesn't stink. Hell, even Heather has been hiding things from them, she probably works for the Vamps as a spy. Not expecting him to be perfect, but you can only fake it for so long. Not sure where all this is going at this point, hopefully things get better soon. As much as I liked this story from the beginning, a lot, not sure I can keep reading a lame Sam much longer.

Mr_coaterMr_coater24 days ago

Another great chapter 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRonin646@Ronin646
Most of all my stories come from dreams. I have vivid dreams that linger and I get obsessed; then I get the urge to write them down. The Job Offer was edited by ProWritingAid; I also used this software for The Lewd Hollistic Chap 7. Still a novice writer but hope to get bet...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES