All Comments on 'The Jock Donor'

by AwayFromNewEngland

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

don't stop here. obviously she wants to be on everyone's list and maybe do 100 herself. hubby needs to see a doctor for his own improvement.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 2 years ago

I don’t care if she fucks the entire Green Bay Packers football team on live tv, at least get basic physiology right.

Lube does NOT impede pregnancy. Orgasms facilitate pregnancy, multiple sex partners does NOT help with conception.

What does happen is it increases the risk of STD’s, cervical cancer, urinary tract infections and yeast infections.

Her biological clock is ticking. The risk of a baby with Downs Syndrome being born increases as the woman approaches middle age and if she is on anti-depression medication, no doctor is going to recommend pregnancy. Post partum depression is real.

Lastly: no guy is going to have sex with a woman because she wants to get pregnant. He will fuck her because he wants to get laid. Is there a contract absolving him of financial responsibility for his bastard? Does he have a lawyer to protect his assets from some bitchs kid going after him for child support?

Or is he going to get some cunt pregnant and trust that he will never have to worry about being contacted by his bastard progeny?

Yeah, you didn't really think this through, did you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Another loser who thinks submitting yet another worthless cuck story is the way to introduce themselves to the Lit readership. Idiot. 1*

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Well, one story, badly done...so which of our named sperm burping cuck readers used this sock puppet?

Remember if a story is stupid, theres a good chance its strictly because the writer is.

So are we taking bets on which cuck wrote this? Are there Vegas odds? Wait until you read their comments, including the anons when they let us know how "hot" this shit stain is. Then go from from there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Soooo?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hurr durr I'm a fat neckbeard and am gonna get upset about a sex story. Just give it a low score and move on you fat fucks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Please ignore whackdoodle and the other critics who obviously have an issue with the morality of cheating than they do the story. They are just crybabies who have to get on their high horse when this is obviously a fantasy story. Let them be miserable. I enjoyed the story. It was sexy and hot! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Only took a light breeze to blow this cheating wife Alyssa over Slut Cliff. There was not any legitimacy to the 'donation' aspect of this story. What kind of an organization would be run like this? I suppose that all her research on donors stated the best place to find one was off Craigslist! No, this was a lightly veiled scam where some college jocks devised a scheme that allowed them to screw women for free. The entire initial meeting and visit had the absolute thinnest, skimpy coating of 'professionalism' one could muster. No legal documentation, clinical proof of 'cleanliness' (for both), SET standards of practice, time limits, ...NOTHING. The whole appointment was a sham and a scam to boot! In a legitimate scenario these things would have been pre-established. Photos and videos would NOT likely to be allowed, by either party, for the protection of all. Lubricant of an appropriate formulation would absolutely be allowed. So this whole unbelievable wreck of a story just sucks like deep space! Her husband Matthew needs to get his life together and dump her. Alyssa proved her true nature by letting the rowing stud push her hyperdrive button sending her from 0 to 60 in 2.5 seconds! 1☆ for such an implausible scenario.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 2 years ago

Yeah... what "Whackadoodle" wrote, below. 2/5.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What's wrong with a turkey baister? But of course the writer is a cuckold writer and dreams about a woman getting gangbanged multiple times. And a husband bringing up a bastard child.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

That was really sick cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Her husband is going to pack some clothes and grab proof and then leave that sorry ass cum loving lying slut good for him !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wish my wife was like that!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Please write a sequel

dongkong1985dongkong1985over 1 year ago

very good writer, keep up the good work.

flexusflexusover 1 year ago

I don't think it is so bad, although you have to work on it a bit more next time. But don't care too much with the critics, some of them criticise everything since the beginning of this site. Some bigot idiots did not realised it is a porn site after all. But, believe me, they wank at front of the monitor all day. I don't believe someone coming here for decades just to find a romantic girl novel. Maybe they mixed this site with the girl scout's beaver group profile page.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous