All Comments on 'The Joke Is On Me'

by KY ridgerunner

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Trash

You have been one of our favorite authors, but you really lowered yourself by posting this story. If you write a sequel to this, the hubby should divorce his wife immediately for breaking their marriage vows. We really do feel sorry for you and hope that you get better.

Laura & Lisa, bi sisters @ CU

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Laura and Lisa

what are you talking about? the story is about a man who loves to SUCK SEMEN FLUIDS out of his wife's freshy fucked vagina!

can't fault the author for that! (whether a freudian thaing or no, it don't matter!)

the story has no emotion and little else other than that the husband loves to suck semen fluids out of his wife's freshly fucked vagina. period!

why the fuck would he, should he, divorce her, Laura and Lisa?

(if the situation was coersive/abusive, degrading, what-not, then your concerns are valid; but not in this case. Tom, the husband, the wife and all other men who Dave and his wife want to fuck around with do so on a consenting basis, to make sure DAve's wife give him lots of semenal fluids to suck. Nothing wrong with that, that is, if health issues/diseases, etc. don't concern Dave the husband)

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Laura and Lisa are right!

Just vote "1" here and move on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
a nonny mouse

The .25 is for the correct spelling. This is really a very sorry story and probably not worth publishing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Liked the story

broke marriage vows? interesting point of view for this place. especially since it is not the sex that is the breaking of vows but the doing it behind one's back that is the real issue of infidelity.

geez...

great story! ( some people can't handle the extra parts of the "closeness" they participated in)

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I want a taste

I want to lick that cum from her, delicious!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Fantastic

Made me so wet. Wish my husband was like that

ChikatoChikatoover 19 years ago
Analizing Whank Stories?

If I were a serious reader I'll read serious novels and maybe were interested in the psychological behavior of the characteres. But I like these stories and I think that any analisis on them is futile. I also know that I'm reading fiction, but happens in real life. Not because these stories or the TV tube. King Solomon was King David's adulterous son.

I'll keep reading this, no matter what the moral morons do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Right on the mark!

This story was right on the mark! Wonderful writing style.

I love a good cream pie and have had the oportunity experience similar to what was written here. I had nice visions and a good hardon while reading this.

Thanks to KY ridgerunner!

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 19 years ago
Nice story

I likd it but it would have been more realistic if hubby made the joke...... wife got made had sex with Tom to teach hubby a lession. Hubby found out wife wanted to do this all along and was pissed of at Tom and kicked wife out. Wife wanted to run to Tom, but Tom was afraid hubby would kick the sh... out of him. After some time passed hubby and wife was able to repair their marriage...... Hubby never joked about wife again

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
No thanks

Quite frankly, I found the husband to be a pathetic, seriously sick wimp. I don't like this kind of story in the first place, and wish this site had content codes like sol. I would have passed right on by this as it did nothing but piss me off.

Tim C.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
WOW!!!

Nice story, better than most 3-some MMF stories.. and it became a 4-some mfmf too?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Nice Story

Wish my wife would take a side lover although I am not too thrilled about eating another man's cum out of her box.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
SICK...

SICK...SICK...SICK...SICK...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Poorly written and not realistic!

Keep trying however this story was poorly written and Alvaron53 would not approve.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I liked it

I've never done anything like this but it made me hard reading it. What-ever! It worked for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Another sick story

Where do they find the people who write garbage like this. Are there really that many perverts around?

the Ct.Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
writer

Your not only sick your a horrible story teller.Your stories areterrible and make no sense something that comes from a sick mind.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Congrats

Congratulations on your slut wife. You are going to get tired of this shit!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
BREAK

Give the writer a break, he is from Kentucky. Everyone there has a fucked up idea of right and wrong when it comes to sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
interesting story

though I'm sure hubby will have serious regrets in the end. Not as bad as some MMF stories I have read here though. There is a difference between casual swinging and deciding to essentially become a co husband. Kinda disturbing, good thing its only fiction. Tend to prefer FFM stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Super hot

I just started eating my wifes cummy pussy, and I love it, I fantasize about eating her while a hard cock is pounding her but I will settle for just me and her. I love the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
put foot down

He doesn't say, whoa, that was a bad joke and nothing is going to happen!

If she took the steps to make something happen with tom, kathy starts a life without him.

saratusaratuabout 13 years ago

You need a frontal labotamy. This type of story is born from a twisted mind. I definately will be passing on any more of your stories! R.T.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
sad

Open mouth put foot in it.... and more... I think Dave will OFF himself

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So only the only question here is

What the fuck do they need Dave for? Oh, he needs to support the whore. The best he can hope for is to get laughed at and sloppy thirds.

How come when the whore is out he can't have a girl just for him?

Pathetic WACC authors.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 10 years ago
Desert - Dessert

Desert is an arid land, lots of sand.

Dessert is a sugary end to a meal.

They are NOT interchangeable!

Sand messes up a good meal.

Sugar melts in the infrequent rains!

Oh, yeah ... I did enjoy the rest of the tale!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Asshole

husband

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Stay in

Ken-tuk-E

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I Am Toying With A Story Plot

In my story a man befriends a newly hired coworker. After some time the new hire confirms he has met a woman, a lonely, unloved married woman. The woman has the same first name as the first man's wife. And it develops that the new man's new woman is, indeed, the first man's wife. I just haven't worked out an ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Epic stupidity

He had a fantasy. When she turns it into a reality, she earns her divorce by showing her husband that she has no love or respect for him. No way Hubby touches her with a ten foot pole afterwards. Who knows how many diseases she has?

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Finally

Now you get Tom's fiancee and then get caught up on what he owes you when they get married.... he has quite a debt you realize and your wife, I hope, gets pissed when you collect the interest payments.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 4 years ago
Another story would be about the STDs they all shared

Garbage

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
nothing but a common whore

nothing but a common whore ,low life piece of shit all the shit she put her, husband though over a joke and husband a fucking wimp , bust tom in his chops and divorce the nasty slut. are there no real men left

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
No KY hilljack

The joke is on the people who actually wasted time reading your garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
time waste for crap

totally garbage story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Joke - think that was on me reading this crap

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

don't waste your time or mine ,pure horse shit ,nasty whore and wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Thanks for helping me understand how national embarrassments like Mitch McConnell and Paul Rand can be elected to the Senate. This insight into how the people of Kentucky think and live explains it all. Bless their cucky, white nationalist little hearts...

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaover 1 year ago

Crap, crap, crap...

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaover 1 year ago

WTF.... This storyline was pure crap and I wasted time to read it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous