All Comments on 'The Journal of a Connecticut Yankee Ch. 09'

by Bonodono

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Damm

As usual, you craft such a good story.Now, after coming to terms with the finale of his story, you drop this. Now i hope for a continuation.keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice Suprise!

I wasn't expecting a new chapter for a couple of months, so this was a nice surprise. Donnie gets surprised by finding about both his families. Good cliffhanger! Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Awesome!

You put a lot into this one. Got me really excited for the next chapter.

It's good to see that Victoria still loved him even after the shooting. I was actually worried you would not mention her again. From the quality of your previous writing the next chapter with his daughters should be interesting.

OliverKlohzophOliverKlohzophover 5 years ago

Awesome! Eagerly awaiting the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I just realized that you and Moongrim work within the same universe. Now I got 20 chapters or so to read. Another sleepless night inbound I guess...

MLeopardiMLeopardiover 5 years ago
Awesome

Can't wait for next installment. Just found this story and was up for 2 days reading it. You have a way of bringing the reader in and keeping them in the world you created. Keep up the great work.

Mike

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous