The Journal of Samantha Ward 29/11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here are my tips for a giving good head.

1) Wet is good. I licked his beautiful cock all over, delivering as much saliva as I could muster.

2) Use your hands. Gripping tightly, I vigorously stroked my hand over his slippery shaft. Then, I gave him several short strokes right over his head. His reaction was priceless.

3) Lick and suck, don't hold back on the sucking; cocks are robust. I put him in my mouth and swirled my tongue around his head. And then I sucked it while moving my lips up and down his shaft.

4) Keep using your hands while you suck. I found a rhythm, stroking and sucking him.

5) Softly play with his balls. I gently tickled his testicles, letting him know I'm there without distracting from the main event.

6) Look up. With wide eyes, I stared up at him. The effect was telling. Guys love those hentai eyes.

7) Deep throat if you can. I let go of his shaft and shoved him as far down my throat as I could. He grabbed my head and throat fucked me, which is something we had discussed as I had never done that before. The slurpy noises sound pretty disgusting to me, but dominant men love that shit.

8) Show enthusiasm.

9) Variety is king.

Christopher approved of my worship, but he didn't want to come just yet. No, he still wanted to fuck me.

He shoved me onto the bed, and while I lay on my back, he removed my high heels and stockings before undressing himself. We were both fully naked now.

He ripped open a condom packet, rolled the latex cover over his glorious cock, and applied lube. Then, he picked me up by my thighs and tossed me back a bit. Like a predator, he stalked over me, and as he moved, he lifted my right leg up, his arm sliding up under my knee.

"Hold my neck and pull me close," he said as we came face to face.

I tried to pull him close, but Christopher resisted. When he put his hand behind my neck and pulled, I did likewise.

And it's in this tension that he entered me. How he found my womanhood is a mystery. Echo location? Things don't work so smoothly in real life. Nevertheless, he was in me. And sweet baby Jesus, his dick was tailor-made.

Christopher fucked me — hard thrust in, slow withdraw, over and over. I squealed with every hit.

"Fuck me," I uttered as I looked into his animal eyes. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me. Aaaargh, you feel so good. Ah! Ah! Ah!"

My sex talk has never been great. But it had an effect, because Christopher had upped the tempo to a more regular beat. And each thrust came harder than the one before.

We remained in the same position, muscles straining to maintain our push and pull stalemate, but my other leg had come up too, curled around Christopher's lower back. His cock struck so deep now that we reached that beautiful equilibrium between pain and pleasure, a state no doubt reflected on my agony face.

"I'm coming," I said, as if it needs an announcement. But even to me, my octave-higher voice sounded sexy as fuck. "I'm coming! Oh God..."

Soon after, Christopher spent himself inside me. His manly moans were immensely pleasing to me.

All tension relieved, he half-lay on top of me. We were both breathless, but that didn't stop our kissing. We enjoyed each others lips until our heart rates settled.

I would've stayed in his arms forever if it wasn't that I desperately needed to pee.

--

Christopher stayed the night. And he took care of me, rubbing cream on my heavily bruised bottom (you should see the photos!), feeding me, making me tea, watching movies, and snuggling. So much snuggling.

Oh, and we fucked four more times before he left late Sunday afternoon.

--

That weekend was a mere six months ago. Sorry that it's taken me so long to write about it.

I've come a long way since that night at the Fox and Wasp. I'm active in the kink scene, regularly play with men and women, and I've just taken on my own male Sub (daunting!). Not bad, eh?

You may call me WaspSting or BelongsToFox. Yes, I belong to Mr. F, and I've got the collar to prove it. I am his. Because in this moment, I choose to be.

Now, it's probably time to let my Sub out of his cage.

12