The Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Za'ira frowned at that and studied his features and found in them a tired resignation, and she could understand why. She wondered why he hadn't left before now, but then again, where was he supposed to go? At least in Castle Greyhawk, he'd had a roof over his head, ample food and supposedly, a few friends. Well, there was not a thing they could do about that today and they had a battle to finish.

000000

With gasping breath, Jared pulled the last orc corpse off the path, and Za'ira dumped it effortlessly into a crevice with the rest of the bodies, where they could not be seen, unless you looked for them specifically. Jared simply shook his head. Just how strong was his companion? He was pretty certain she was a fair bit stronger than Kurgan, despite being smaller.

"Damn it. This is bad," he heard Za'ira mutter as she read through a roll of parchment she'd dug out of one of the packs that lay on the ground. She handed Jared the roll and continued to rummage through 'the loot' as she called it.

Jared scanned the parchment and quickly realized he was reading a contract and the amount of gold that was on offer for his head was quite staggering. But that wasn't the worst part. It looked like the guys they'd just killed were a part of a large gang that roamed the wilderness in this part of the Hinterlands. At least that's what he surmised from his reading.

"So what do we do?" Jared asked and tucked the contract into a pouch on his pack.

"Well," Za'ira said and tugged on her braid absent mindedly. "The smart thing would be to turn back and try to reach Castle Greyhawk, but I'd wager there are even more people waiting for you back there and with Jaspar gone, there's no one to defend you. I would, but I don't know the land well enough and I have to get back to T'alis. The situation is very tense in Stormhold, now that my sister has decided to extend a proper hand in friendship to the humans. A few powerful clan chiefs where displeased. I didn't want to go on this trip, but she insisted."

"So we can assume there will be more attacks against us, both from my would be assassins and your own people?"

"Yes, most likely." Za'ira said and took a deep breath and expelled it. She had to smile in satisfaction when she saw the Prince's eyes glued to her chest. Oh, this trip could be so much fun, despite everything.

"So, I would suggest an alternate route to reach Stormhold. I'd like to cross the Marshes and then cut through the Warm Lands. It will take at least two weeks longer but only a few people ever use it."

Jared gave her a questioning glance. "I'm assuming there's a reason why people don't go there."

Za'ira grinned at him and Jared instantly regretted asking. "Well, yes. The Marshes are infested with the Undead and the Warm Lands are home to Drakes and other such beings. Fortunately for us, I've been there many times before."

"Well, let's go, then. There's no time to waste."

And so they set out toward the Marshes. They travelled only for half a day or so on the path, before breaking off when the moss wasn't as wide spread and they would not be as easy to track. Za'ira did stress that the enemy would most likely realize what they'd done, once they did not arrive at the next ambush point, and that she wasn't too worried.

Only the craziest orcs would go where they were headed, so they'd not have to contend with too many attacks. In a rare bout of wisdom, Jared had refrained from pointing out the fact that she herself had suggested this route.

000000

It took them four days to reach the edge of the Marsh and luckily, not much noteworthy had happened. Aside from Za'ira growing more and more restless from the looks the Prince sent her way. It wasn't that she disliked them. Quite the contrary; she revelled in them. She had always known she was exceptional and her beauty was just one part of it.

She had taken to occasionally cover the rear, under the guise that it was wise to switch positions every now and then, but really, it was just so that she could ogle Jared's delectable ass. She went over again and again in her mind, just what she wanted to do to him and with him, and she was in a near constant state of arousal.

It was only her masterful control of her body that allowed Za'ira to keep her secret from spilling out from beneath her loincloth. Oh, but it was hard! So very hard to resist impaling the young Half-Elf with her cock, and make him hers. Wait. Cock? Now, I'm assuming you're wondering just how a woman could have a cock. Well, let me tell you.

You see, the best kept secret among the orcs was the fact there were in actuality, three genders of their race. Males, females and the so called Fut'anari, or Futa for short. And while those of the third gender were indistinguishable from normal orc females, there were a few key differences. The Futa were stronger, faster and much more intelligent than their regular orcish kin, regardless of gender.

They also lived much longer. A healthy Futa should expect to see at least four hundred years, as opposed to a hundred and fifty, as was the case among their lesser brethren. Incidentally, Half-Elves would regularly see over four centuries as well. But the most significant difference was the fact that, instead of a vagina, the Futa were born with fully functional male genitalia.

The orc sages had researched the anomaly for a long time, but had been unable to ascertain just what caused it. They had been able to determine, however, that it seemed completely random. A female impregnated by a Futa was no more likely to give birth to a Fut'anari than a regular child and Futa were extremely rare.

000000

The first day after they entered the Marsh, which would take them a week to cross, they did not encounter a single living being. Or dead one, either, much to Jared's relief. There was something he had started wondering about, though. Za'ira had been behaving a little strangely. He'd catch her staring at him. Almost as if she was sizing him up.

Not that he could say anything, given how he let his own eyes roam over her whenever she was focused on something else. Unlike him however, Za'ira wasn't embarrassed at all, if he caught her. She would keep staring and wink at him and then play with her tusks with her tongue, something he found incredibly arousing. Still, nothing had happened yet and Jared doubted there ever would. He was a foreign diplomat and she was the queen's sister. It would not be proper.

In the afternoon of the second day in the Marsh, Jared witnessed his first undead creature. It had been an elven woman once, a warrior, judging by the tattered armour she wore. The creature wobbled toward them on unsteady legs and seemed to take a raspy breath. The prince readied his bow, but his hand was staid by his companion.

"Put away your bow, Jared. The only way to end an Undead is to sever the head from the body or completely crush its skull. And arrows cannot pierce the thick skin of drakes, so it's swords until we reach the other side of the Warm Lands. Jared nodded and turned his attention back to the slow moving creature, which had been joined by a few more, also clad in the remains of ancient armour.

"Who are they?"

Za'ira shook her head and readied her large sword, before giving her travel mate a sidelong glance. "Does it matter?"

"I suppose not." And into battle they went. Or rather, it was more of an extermination. The Undead approached the pair of them and they hacked their way through that part of the Marsh. Za'ira kept a vigilant eye on the sky as they worked and slowly, but surely kept them moving toward the north east.

"Why are people so afraid of this place?" Jared asked as he hacked the head of yet another Undead. "These things do not put up any kind of a fight."

A head rolled by and Za'ira huffed at him. "What did I tell you earlier? I've been here many times before and know where the worst of the monsters roam. A ways to the east, there's an area with a few ancient crypts and catacombs of some long forgotten civilization and over there, you can find all sorts of nasties. Ghouls, Ghasts, Spectres and there may even be a Mummy or two about. All of those things are quite the handful. So stay focused and don't get overconfident."

And on they travelled with extreme care. When one would sleep, the other would keep watch, and since an open fire would attract all sorts of filth, they huddled together for warmth. And inevitably, they got closer. They shared stories of their lives, told each other jokes and generally had a good time.

And of course, Za'ira would tease the young Half-Elf relentlessly, always enjoying how embarrassed she could make him with even the smallest things. A remark laced with innuendo, a hot whisper in his ear, the list was almost endless. But on their final day in the Marsh, something happened that would change their lives forever.

000000

"Gaaah!" Za'ira growled. "I cannot wait until we're in the Warm Lands. At least there, we can take a bath and clean our clothes."

"Well, we'll be there before nightfall, won't we?"

The Orc Futa grunted in reply. The truth was, she was finding it more and more difficult to focus on her job. She had enjoyed their trip immensely, despite the ever present dangers and less than ideal travelling conditions.

She especially liked the nights when they huddled together for warmth, which gave her an excuse to touch the Kishi. She had also come to realize what she was feeling toward her companion wasn't just lust. No, she was developing real, tangible feelings for the boy.

He was kind and honest. Mature for his age, strong, very intelligent and a man of his word, it seemed and she found, much to her surprise that she trusted him implicitly. In that respect, it certainly helped that her Great Uncle liked him. So intent was she in her musings, that she did not notice a ghoul waiting in ambush below the surface of the marsh.

"Za'ira!" Jared shouted and rushed forward and slammed into the monster which had lunged out of the water. The Half-Elf's sword clattered to the ground along with his pack. His momentum carried both him and the creature into the water and the pair disappeared into the deep.

Za'ira stared at the water, frozen in place. What had just happened? She shook her head and looked around frantically.

"Jared! JARED!"

She dropped everything and was about to throw herself into the pool when someone's head broke the surface on the other side. She darted over and pulled Jared up onto the ground and he coughed up a bit of water, before rolling onto his back, his chest heaving. His right hand was clutching the hilt of one of his knives.

Jared coughed up a little bit of water. "Been a while since I went for a swim. This was not the company I was hoping for, to be honest."

Za'ira grabbed his tunic and yanked him onto his feet. "What the bloody hell were you thinking?"

Jared sat up and shivered a little, looking more than a little out of it. "We look out for each other, right?" he half slurred. "That's what people who care about each other do."

Oh, no. Za'ira stared at the young prince wide eyed and was a little startled when she found her heart hammering in her chest. Yes, she was falling hard for the young man and no mistake. He even told her he cared about her. And he had looked so perfect on the ground, before her and it did some incredible things to her libido. She powered through her building arousal, forcing it to manageable levels and helped her companion up.

"Alright, Jared, we need to move quickly. You need to get warm and dry. If we move fast, we can reach the Warm lands in three hours. There's a hut close to where we will cross into the area, where we can light a fire and warm you right up."

000000

Za'ira leaned against the wall of the hut and kept watch, even though she knew there were no beasts in the immediate area. The cold blooded reptiles did not often come up here, preferring the warmth down in the basin that made up most of the Warm Lands.

Well, she had told Jared that she'd keep watch the whole night and despite some protests, he'd finally given in once he realized he was basically dead on his feet. But Za'ira wasn't really keeping watch. No, she was staring at the young man with a slightly unnerving gaze, wondering what she was supposed to do with the feelings she had finally accepted had become too strong to ignore.

She wanted to make him hers, of that there was no doubt. But how? He cared for her and she was certain it was not platonic, so she could simply tell him the truth about how she felt, knowing it was reciprocated. It was the most honest thing to do, but there was always the very real and likely possibility he would reject her once he learned her secret. Then they'd drift apart and arrive in Stormhold and some floozy might claim him.

Unacceptable.

He would be hers and that was that. Now, she could do this the normal way a Futa trained a pet; through intimidation, degradation and humiliation. She threw that option away almost as soon as she thought of it, however. For that to work, the pet in question would have to be accepting of such treatment on some level, and that wasn't Jared.

He'd been subjected to all of these things from an early age and they would not work. And he was stubborn. He'd fight her every step of the way and it would be completely exhausting and the anger and resentment would cause him to eventually run away.

And besides, if you decided to go this route, you had to be willing to take the person and break them, strip away everything they were and remake them into what you wanted them to be.

Usually that meant a mindless fuckslut, solely created to sate your lust, and while Za'ira had taken such pets in the past, that wasn't what she was looking for now. No, she was looking for a mate, a partner. Furthermore, she was not willing to tear away everything that made Jared into the wonderful person she had fallen for.

Wait, she could try that. Za'ira remembered Man'drin, a fellow Futa she'd met in an inn, once, who'd told her of an elven pet she'd had at one time, many years before. She'd mentioned a strange thing happening when the pet serviced her orally. Something about developing a need for her seed.

Thinking about it, Za'ira supposed it made sense. It was known to the Futas, that their seed had some very mild aphrodisiac properties. To orcs, at least. A little guy like Jared? Well, it would be rather interesting to see the results of a direct injection of her seed into his belly.

All this thinking had turned Za'ira on immensely and she could feel her cock stirring a great deal. Looking over at Jared, who was fast asleep, she carefully removed her loincloth and laced down the leather fur lined briefs she wore beneath it. All Futas did, a sort of double safety, to ensure the survival of the secret.

She took her cock in hand and gave it a couple of pumps, and she could feel it pulsing in the palm of her hand. She moaned almost inaudibly. Such a long time since she'd gotten any sort of release, and pretty soon, her long shaft and large testis were glistening, coated in a thick layer of juice. She threw out all of her normal fantasies, not needing them when the object of her immense desires was mere feet from her.

Her hand moved up and down quickly, rapidly building her arousal, bringing her closer and closer to completion. It would not take long after all this time without any action, so she made her way to Jared and very carefully, straddled his waist, making certain to not touch him, so as to rouse him too early. This would have to be perfect, she would only get one chance at this.

Her fist was now a blur and her breathing was growing heavier when she felt her balls starting to tighten up, a sign she was about to release. She began trembling and with one hand, she started shaking Jared out of his slumber. She backed away a little bit and shook him harder, desperately holding back the enormous orgasm that was threatening to overwhelm her. At long last, Jared shot upright and came face to face with her meat, which was pointing straight at him.

The young Prince stared at the impossibly large cock for a moment, before opening his mouth to ask Za'ira what the hell was going on. The person in question recognized her opportunity and brought one hand behind his head, gently, but firmly holding it in place. Then she slid her cock into his open mouth, to the back of his throat, where she stopped, careful not to go to far. She did not want to hurt him, after all.

And then, with a lustful groan, she erupted.

Shot after shot, she spurted her seed down his throat and into his belly. Now, on average, Za'ira would give the person sucking her off at least a good dozen mouthfuls of her cum, but after all this time, she hesitated to guess just how much she was pumping into her friend. It had to be an awful lot, seeing how his belly looked like he'd just eaten an absolutely massive meal, which he had, of course.

At long last, she stopped and let go of Jared, who slumped onto the floor. Za'ira watched, eyes half lidded with lust as the Prince's pupils dilated. His breathing became ragged, his nipples hardened and he shuddered in pleasure. She could see his own cock bulging in his breeches and she gave a triumphant smile.

Success!

This had gone perfectly; she had given him a taste of her cream, and the high he was experiencing now seemed similar to the one she'd seen people in when they'd taken a large dose of Dust. The high lasted for an hour and the person did not remember anything immediately before and during. The body remembered, though, remembered the pleasurable sensations.

Za'ira could feel her cock hardening once more and she started stroking it again. She looked fondly down on the Prince, who was blissfully unaware of what was happening. The orc Futa made her way to her pack and extracted a glass jar, insulated with leather. She undid the lid, which had been carved with a preservation rune and with a few quick pumps, came a dozen spurts into it, before closing it again and securing the jar in her pack once more.

And now for the rest of her plan. She would place herself in charge of meals for the next while, and she would lace his food with a bit of her cum every day, a little more each time. She would make him hopelessly addicted to her seed and then, after a week or so, she would stop. She suspected the need would have him crawling up the walls, in less than a day.

That night, she would reveal herself to him and make him realize she had what he needed, that she had an endless supply of it and that he was more than welcome to have as much of it he wanted, any time he liked.

Tomorrow, she would also start testing him with his weapons and start training him, and she would use that to assert her dominance over him. Oh, she was seriously planning on helping him better his already considerable skills.

It was the perfect way make him realize she was superior, that he was beneath her. And the best part was that she wouldn't have to resort to humiliation of any sort. He'd come to understand his position in their relationship on his own.

Za'ira got dressed once more and after tucking in the prince, once more took her position by the window, either gazing out into the night, or looking with fondness at her future mate. Things were looking good. Very good indeed.

000000

Jared woke up, feeling extremely refreshed and well rested. He smelled something cooking and looked up to find Za'ira walking over to him, carrying two bowls. She smiled at him and he smiled at her in return and accepted his stew with thanks. He ate like a man who'd gone hungry for days and he had to admit the food was fantastic and it made him feel incredible.

"I take it it's good?" Za'ira asked with a fond grin.