The Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pretty soon, however, the pleasure proved to be too much, and the Little One came, and dripped his trickle onto Mistress Za'ira's toned stomach. She scooped it up, with a couple of fingers, and offered it to her Kishi, who eagerly sucked it off, and was surprised at how much he enjoyed the taste of his own cum.

"Lean forward a little, my love, and keep your eyes on mine," Mistress Za'ira said, and her Little One did as he was told. He then felt as some kind of fur lined belt was buckled around his abdomen, and another around his chest, with holes for his nipples. He heard a chain being pulled through something in the ceiling, and fastened to the belts.

He felt a little apprehensive, and the Mistress noticed that. She cupped his cheek with one hand, and gave him a gentle kiss. "Shhh, Little One. Trust us. We all love you, and would never do anything to hurt you. You'll love this, I promise," she told her boy. She might have been lying on the furs, beneath her sub, but she was very much the one, who was in control of this whole event. She flexed her hips forcefully, and was rewarded with a moan.

The Little One felt a pull on the belts, and he was raised couple of inches from the bedding, so that he was semi suspended in the air. There was also a slight pull on the belt around his chest, so that his torso was raised slightly further, than his hips. It was enough, to take any weight off his knees, and arms.

"Relax, darling," E'gwin told him, to his right, and kissed his cheek, before she crawled, to kneel by Mistress Za'ira's shoulder.

"Your Mistress is right," Ar'thas breathed into his left ear, and sucked on his earlobe. "You'll go mad with pleasure, baby." she told him, and took up a similar position, as E'gwin had, but as Mistress' left shoulder.

The Little One did as they had suggested, and relaxed, and let his body rest in his bindings. "That's it, darling," Mistress said. "Surrender yourself to us, bring us pleasure," she said with a smile, and began gently fucking him again, her thrusts slow and precise.

"Suck E'gwin, Little One," the Mistress commanded. "Take her cock deep. Deep enough, so that your nose becomes lost in her lovely, thick bush. Remember, your eyes on hers."

The Little One turned his head to the right, and opened his mouth, to accept the perfection that was E'gwin's cock. The mature Futa was gentle, but insistent, as she forced her cock down into his gullet. Once she was all the way in, she began rolling her hips at a good pace, enjoying the hot, warm throat.

Mistress Za'ira was still gently fucking him. She eyed his nipples, and grinned evilly. She leaned up, and began licking, and kissing them, before she bit one, with some force, which caused her Little One to moan in pain, around E'gwin's cock.

E'gwin threw her head back, and groaned. "Sweet Goddess, that's amazing!"

The Mistress then placed her hand on the Little One's cheek, and pushed him off E'gwin's cock. "Don't forget Ar'thas, my Kishi. She so enjoys fucking your throat."

Ar'thas grabbed his head, and slammed her cock into his throat, and almost immediately, had the Little One nuzzling her cute pubic forest. She began furiously fucking his throat, and while she was rough, the Little One didn't mind. In fact, he didn't mind any of it, because he knew his reward would be an unholy amount of fresh, steaming hot cum.

Still, as he was being ravished by two horny Futas, with the third one just waiting for her second go at his throat, one question kept bothering his hazy mind. Where was T'alis? The Mistress had just pulled him off Ar'thas' cock, and given E'gwin her second round, when the Little One felt a pair of hands grab his hips, and something scalding hot placed above Mistress' slowly thrusting cock.

Mistress Za'ira pulled their pet of E'gwin's cock, and had him stare into her eyes. She then pulled almost all the way out of his ass, barely leaving the head of her cock in there. She grabbed his thighs firmly.

"Eyes on mine, my love. What my sister and I are about to do, will be the most intensely pleasurable thing you've ever experienced, my sweet. Are you ready?"

When the Little One nodded, Mistress Za'ira tapped his right ass cheek once, and still maintained eye contact. "Just breathe, my love. Remember to breathe."

T'alis grabbed the Little One's hips firmly, and applied insistent pressure onto his stretched hole with her rock hard, greasy cock. In she popped, and the Little One groaned gloriously, and began panting like a long distance runner. After allowing him to adjust for a moment, the sisters began, to ever so slowly, thrust their cocks into their lover.

"Goddess, that's hot," Ar'thas hissed, as she stroked her cock.

"I've never seen anything more erotic," E'gwin agreed, and the two friends crawled, so that they were kneeling right in front of the Little One, who was sweating, and panting, but somehow maintaining eye contact with his Mistress.

"You're doing so well, darling," Mistress Za'ira cooed, reached up, and licked a bead of sweat from her Little One's cheek. "Such a good, devoted Little One. Think about all the cum we'll give you, as a reward. Good boys will always be rewarded."

And then, the Futa twins bottomed out in their lover, and the feeling was indescribable. The mere thought, that she was locked so intimately with the two people she loved the most in the entire world, was almost enough to make the Mistress cum, but she managed to hold back.

"Mmmm, Jared, you're wonderful," Queen T'alis moaned in ecstasy. "Perfect."

Knowing they had to be careful, so that they wouldn't hurt their boy, the Queen and her sister began a slow, but steady rhythm. As one cock pulled out, the other pushed in. The Little One was still staring into his Mistress' eyes, but he wasn't all there. The intense pleasure, had long since taken a hold of him, and born him far away.

Some time later, Mistress Za'ira felt the beginning of the end. "Jerk each other off, you two," she grunted at E'gwin, and Ar'thas. "Pace yourselves, so that you cum with us. When you're ready, cram your cocks into his mouth."

"But..." E'gwin began.

"Don't worry about it," Mistress Za'ira hissed. "He's been blessed by the Goddess. He can take it."

The two Futas nodded their acceptance, and began furiously working their cocks. "We're almost there, Z," Ar'thas moaned.

"So are we," T'alis stammered.

E'gwin and Ar'thas grabbed a hold of the Little One's head, and put the heads of their cocks inside his mouth, and gaped in surprise, over the fact that his jaw didn't dislocate.

"Do it! Do it now," Mistress Za'ira roared, and all four Futas came with a unified groan, as they blasted their cum into their lover. It took a while, but eventually, they ran dry, and slumped onto the furs, completely satisfied. Ar'thas and E'gwin promptly fell asleep.

Someone pulled the cord that held the chain in place, and Jared was released from his bonds, and gently eased on top of Za'ira, who's cock was still buried inside him. A good thing, that. Everything would be dreadfully messy, otherwise.

Za'ira eyed her sister, as she came crawling up to her, and gave her a kiss, which she followed by kissing Jared tenderly on the top of his head. After that, she lay down, and rested her head on her sister's shoulder.

"When do you think he'll come down?" she asked, and stared into his vacant eyes.

Za'ira chuckled. "Filled with this much cum? It'll be hours, at least."

"You'll stay with him, until then?" The Queen asked.

Za'ira arched a brow. "Naturally. I'm his Mistress. I have to be here, when he comes down, to ease him to sleep."

T'alis smiled. Always so considerate. "Good. Now, I must go and prepare for the Bonding. Will you be our Witness?"

Za'ira smiled beatifically at her sister. "Who else?"

000000

Jared slowly opened his eyes, and discovered he was lying on the soft ground in the grove of his mindscape. He looked around, and saw Vala come walking toward him, her massive cock, rock hard, and ready.

She waved with her hand, and a few vines broke from the earth, and locked him in place, his thighs spread. The goddess knelt between them, and rested the head of her massive cock at his ring.

"You didn't think you were done, did you?" she asked, and thrust her hips forward...

000000

Thank you kindly for reading. I hope you were well satisfied. ;-)

If you could see fit to leave a review, I would appreciate it. This is only my second story, and I could use the criticism, positive, or otherwise.

Thank you.