The Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jared nodded eagerly. "Oh, it's great, Za'ira. I didn't know you could cook! Well, you learn something new every day, I suppose."

His orc companion nodded her accord. "Indeed. I was thinking I would see to our meals for the next while. Speaking of learning, I was wondering if you'd like me to take a look at your swordplay and help you train? It's the least I can do after you saved my life."

Jared rubbed the back of his head and looked away shyly, telling her she did not need to do that, not noticing the needy look on Za'ira's face. Oh, how she wanted to cradle that head in her hand as he bobbed on her cock... Soon. Very soon. Good things came to those who were patient.

"I insist," she said sternly. She would not take no for an answer. "I found a pair of tree branches last night and whittled them into the rough shapes of our swords, so we can start before dinner tonight. What do you say?"

He gave her a smile that almost melted her onto the floor. "That sounds great, Za'ira."

That night, the pair sparred for the first time. And predictably, it was not even a contest. Za'ira had started by having Jared go through the motions on his own, and she could find few faults in them.

Then she had decided to spar with him and it had taken less than an minute for him to end up on his back with her sword at his throat. In all honesty, he was a fantastic fighter. All he lacked was experience, but this worked just fine for her plans.

"Looks like it's my victory, Kishi," she said. She was careful not to offer to help him to his feet.

Jared scrambled to his feet and rubbed a sore spot on his ass, which made Za'ira's cock twitch. Oh, this was pure torture, but she would endure, as the rewards were great.

"What does that word mean, Kishi?" Jared asked as he went to grab his shirt from a nearby rock. "You've called me that several times, now."

The orc smiled fondly at him at the question. "It means 'Little One.'"

Jared gave her a strange smile. "I'm a Little One?"

"Yes, of course, Little One," Za'ira answered as if it was obvious, which made Jared think and he had to admit she wasn't wrong. He was rather small, compared to her.

"Could you ready out our bedrolls while I get dinner going?"

That night, the Half-Elf went to bed extremely satisfied and Za'ira had to wonder if she'd fed him too much of her cream, but decided it was fine. After all, it would only make him crave more.

The next day went much the same. They had breakfast, travelled through the day and before they set up camp in the evening, he was trashed by Za'ira and ended up on his back, looking up at her. This time, she stood over him with a foot on his chest.

"You must not leave your side open like that, Little One. Sure, you're fast, but you will come up against someone who's faster and they will take advantage." Jared tried to get up, but she stood fast.

"You know, in orc lands, the boys call their teacher 'Master'. Now, I'm a woman and I'm teaching you, so that would make me... 'Mistress', wouldn't it?" she asked rhetorically as she stared into Jared's eyes and maintained pressure on his chest.

"I suppose... Mistress," Jared said, a little embarrassed.

Za'ira gave him a lovely smile and released him, not bothering to offer him a hand up. "That's good, Little One. A student should always remember his place beneath his Mistress. The bedrolls, please. I'll see to dinner."

Jared watched her go, then went to ready their bedrolls. He was finding that little conversation rather strange, but in a sense, it reminded him of the way Jaspar had sometimes been when he'd been training under him. He supposed some things worked the same, no matter where you went. When he was done with his task, he returned to the fire and Za'ira motioned for him to sit down as she brought him his food.

The Prince was a little embarrassed when he noticed he was a little too eager and he was staring at the food in her hands. He couldn't explain why, but the meals over the last two days had been utterly fantastic. He gratefully accepted the bowl and ate with a ravenous appetite, barely managing to suppress a pleasurable moan as he felt the pleasing sensations coarse through his body. This was simply sublime!

"Little One?"

"Yes, what is it?" Jared asked and with some difficulty, paused in his eating to look at his beautiful companion.

"Tomorrow, we will descend into the basin, where the beasts dwell, so we will have to remain vigilant. We cannot be distracted. We could skirt around and travel the upper reaches, but it will take much too long."

"Alright," Jared agreed. "If you think it best. You're the guide, after all."

Za'ira gave him a stern look. "Have you forgotten how to address me, Little One?"

It took Jared a moment to understand what she meant. "No, of course not, Mistress. It will not happen again."

"Good. So long as I am your teacher, make sure to address me properly. Discipline is key for any student, wishing to learn from their Mistress," Za'ira said with a confidence she wasn't really feeling, but she had to maintain the facade, at least until she was ready to take Jared further.

000000

That morning, the pair descended into the basin and Jared walked behind his Mistress, keeping a vigilant eye on the surroundings, while stealing an occasional glance at Za'ira's perfect ass. As he let his eyes wander, he had to marvel at the beauty of this rugged land and it was truly a land of contrasts.

On one hand, you had towering mountains, full of snow and ice and he'd seen more than one glacier capping those same mountains. And now, they were travelling among geysers and bubbling lava pits.

A word from his Mistress as they travelled through a narrow, twisting gully brought him back to reality and Jared unsheathed his weapon when he saw Za'ira do the same. A slight tremor in the ground told Jared that something was coming. Something big. They both readied their swords and walked slowly forward.

Then the beast came around the next bend and Jared almost dropped his sword. If there were such things as dragons, this creature had to be one of them. It had to be at least thirty feet long, ten feet high, and looked like it weighed at least a ton. It had grey, scaly skin and the claws on its feet looked sharp and deadly.

"Lucky for us, It's not an adult," Za'ira said as she charged forward and slashed at the beast, but her sword skid of the scales. She retreated and the beast slowed down and stared at them.

"The best way is to try and stab it where the legs meet the torso. We have the advantage in this cramped space, so it cannot swipe at us with its tail. And whatever you do, do not let it bite you. Its teeth are poisonous and it will kill you. Slowly."

"Alright, Mistress. Should we attack it from both ends? I think I can use the walls of the gully to get behind it."

"Good idea, Little One. Ready? Then let's go!"

Jared nodded and when his Mistress charged the beast, he darted to the side and quickly climbed into the wall of the gully and raced along, and vaulted off once he was far enough. He rushed forward, and just managed to stab the animal in the right place. The beast screamed and turned its head, but it was attacked from the front as soon as it did and Za'ira thrust her blade to the hilt at an angle and the animal dropped dead.

"Well, that was quick," Jared said and stared at the monster with a shake of his head. "Just how big do those bloody things get, Mistress?"

Za'ira walked over to her Little One and smiled. "You did well for your first time. Now, to answer your question, Little One; they do not grow much larger, but their skin thickens and their scales grow harder. Had it been a mature den mother, we would have been eaten."

"Well, that's a grizzly fate, to be sure," Jared said.

"Yes, I'd say so. We will keep to these gullies as much as possible. The drakes do not often come here, and if they do, we have the advantage of the tight space."

That night, Za'ira decided to stop feeding her Little One her seed. It was a day earlier than she had planned, but she felt no more was needed and that he would be easily seduced the following night. There was another thing that played into her decision and that was a certain cave they would reach in the afternoon the following day. It was the perfect place for the next step in her plan. It was private, warm and they could take their time, as the entrance was too small for a drake to enter.

After a rather fierce training session, which Jared did better than ever before, the pair of them sat down to eat and Jared dug into his food with gusto. It tasted as good as always, but something was different. It wasn't quite as satisfying. Jared decided against voicing his observations and simply ate his meal and thanked his Mistress for the food and went to bed.

000000

Bolting up from his bedroll, Jared woke up in the night, sweating, and shivering after a nightmare. He found it odd that he would wake up from a dream, as he almost never remembered his dreams. It had been a strange dream. In it, he had been running from some unknown beast, cloaked in shadow and malice.

He had run and run, and yet, the beast had caught him and grabbed him, then swallowed him whole. He laid down again and tried to calm his nerves, but found himself unable to do so. He was restless and felt like he needed something. What it was, he did not know.

Unknown to the Little One, his Mistress was watching the whole scene with satisfaction. While she detested the idea of him being in pain, it was necessary for her plan to come to a satisfying conclusion.

In the morning, Za'ira made breakfast and took a proper look at her companion. He was pale and restless and looked sick. She handed him his portion of the meal, and he ate with little appetite, wincing when the meal wasn't as pleasing as it had been for the previous mornings.

"Something wrong, Little One?" Za'ira asked in faux concern.

"Just a little peaked., Mistress. Nothing to worry about. I'm certain I'll be fine after a while."

"If you say so, Little One."

They had travelled for a few hours and Jared was feeling worse and worse. Now, he was trembling and shaking and sweating. He was having trouble focusing and he could feel his Mistress' eyes on him, weighing and measuring and he felt as if he was letting her down and it gnawed at his soul. He did not have any appetite when midday arrived and told his Mistress as much and she gave him a disapproving look.

"You are clearly not alright, Little One. In around four hours, we will reach a cave I want us to spend the night and the next night as well, if you're still feeling under the weather, come the morrow. You will have to be on your toes when we reach Amber Rock, a village three days from here."

"As you will, Mistress."

Eventually, the pair reached the cave. By now, Jared felt as if he was being pricked by a thousand tiny needles. He was feverish and his head hurt. His Mistress led him inside, through a narrow opening, barely large enough for them to get through, and they found themselves in a small, warm space, large enough for two people to spread their bedrolls. Jared spied a narrow passage further in that led deeper into the cave.

"There is a hot spring in the chamber further in and I think I will go and bathe. Set up camp, please, then come join me. It will help. But take your time, I want to clean myself up, first. "

And with that, his Mistress dropped her things onto the floor of the cave and disappeared along the passage. Jared shook his head and grunted a little at the pain. He did as he was told and then removed most of his clothes, before he followed his Mistress further in.

It was a little steamy in this part of the cave. Jared could see a fairly large pool and hear water rushing into it from somewhere. He rounded a bend in the passage and froze. Standing in the middle of the pool, with her back to him, was his Mistress.

The water reached to her waist and she was busy washing her naked upper body. Her hands moved in slow, methodical patterns around her body and she obviously took great pleasure in finally being able to properly clean herself.

She was utterly perfect, Jared thought. Quite a few scars lined her toned back, but instead of detracting from her beauty, they only added to it, made her more mysterious and alluring, somehow. She had loosened her hair from her braid and tied it into a high ponytail, and Jared assumed she had washed it before he arrived.

"Are you enjoying the show, Little One?" Mistress Za'ira asked as she turned around, seemingly unbothered by the fact that she was flashing her large, perfect breasts.

Jared blushed and turned on the spot. "I am sorry, Mistress. I hope I have not offended you!"

A sensual, throaty laugh met his words. "Oh, you silly Little One. What did I tell you the first day we met? That you could stare all you wanted. That hasn't changed, and I enjoy your eyes on me, Kishi. Now get naked, get in here and wash my back."

With a little hesitation, Jared took of the rest of his clothes and placed them next to his Mistress' clothes on the bank and quickly got into the water. He approached her and accepted the cloth she held out to him. They stood looking at each other for a moment, before he understood that she was not going to move. He stepped around her and dipped the cloth into the water and began washing her back. His Mistress let out a low moan at his touch. Finally, she had him touching her!

"How are you feeling, Kishi," she asked after a while.

"It's getting worse, Mistress. I don't know what it is. I've been sick before and had the flu often, but this is something else. I feel a craving for something, but for the life of me, I cannot imagine what for. I've never used anything stronger than ale, I do not drink coffee and I will never touch Dust so long as I live."

"Indeed," Za'ira said and took the cloth from his hands and threw it onto the bank, next to her clothes. "I believe I know what is happening, and I know of a cure," she said and eyed him over her shoulder. "Follow me and I will give it to you."

The two of them walked over to the other side of the pool and Jared noticed it was becoming shallower. Slowly, Jared was graced with the view of his orc companion's amazing figure and his eyes were glued to her ass, once it emerged from the water.

Then he thought he saw something swinging between her legs, but decided it had merely been a trick of the light. His Mistress walked over to a rock formation that looked almost like a throne, where the water reached up the her calves, but came well up to his own thighs.

"This will do nicely. Little One, that craving you've been feeling? It's the need for my seed," she said and turned around slowly, and for the first time, the Little One saw his Mistress in all her glory.

His eyes landed on her large, wonderful breasts, and he idly noted he had discovered the two piercings she had mentioned, then he looked at her abs and finally found the massive cock, nestled in a large bush of curly hair that looked well maintained. His eyes nearly bugged out. He lifted his head and stared at Za'ira, who was looking at him with clear lust and desire.

"Sorry, what?"

His Mistress sat down onto the rock, leaned back and spread her legs slowly, allowing her flaccid member to rest on the stone. A large drop of clear liquid formed on the slit and she collected it onto a finger and held it out to her Kishi.

"My seed, Little One. Come closer," she commanded and the Little One felt himself unconsciously doing as he was told. "Open your mouth and stick out your tongue." He did and she let the drop fall onto his tongue. He swallowed and he shivered. And allowed his eyes to fall onto her cock, which was trickling more liquid.

"This taste... This feeling..."

Za'ira smiled. This was going better than she could have hoped for. "That's right, Little One. Your Mistress has what you need right here. An endless supply. You can have as much as you like, whenever you want. I've been giving it to you without asking for anything in return, but this time, I'm afraid you're going to have to work for your prize. Now, get on your knees."

If the Little One's mind hadn't been so addled with need and lust, he'd have had a few questions for his Mistress, regarding this whole scenario, but as it was, his need was too great to even think about anything other than that wholesome treat that awaited him.

The Little One slowly sank to his knees in front of his Mistress, his eyes never leaving her cock. He reached out and lifted it from the stone and he was a bit surprised at how heavy it was. He gently fondled it and eyed his Mistress when she let out a pleased moan.

"That's it, Little One, play with it, explore it. Make it hard."

The Little One started stroking it slowly, getting used to the feeling of the cock in his hands and soon it started leaking even more, and the musky scent almost overwhelmed him. He leaned forward and very nearly engulfed the head of her cock with his mouth, but his Mistress stopped him with a hand on his head.

"Not yet, Little One," she said and scooted forward a bit, allowing her balls to hang freely. "I want you to play with it some more and pay attention to my jewels down there as well. Give them some love. After all, that's where your medicine will come from. Move them around. Kiss them and suck them."

The Little One eyed his Mistress' balls, which were the size of large lime fruits. He was still a tad reluctant, but his Mistress raked her fingers through his short hair a few times and massaged his scalp in a soothing fashion.

She applied the faintest pressure on the back of his head and the young man cupped her balls in his palm, to roll them around gently. He even placed a kiss on one of them and he licked them and put them in his mouth. As much as he could, anyway.

A moment later, the Mistress allowed her arousal to bloom and she felt her cock slowly begin to grow, and was soon at full mast. The Little One leaned back and stared at it in awe. It was absolutely massive, long and thick. It had to be fourteen inches, at the very least and it looked like he could barely grasp it fully with his fingers. His Mistress placed a finger under his chin and brought his eyes to hers, which were half lidded with lust.

"My balls are feeling lonely, Kishi. You should go back to loving them, don't you think?"

The Little One nodded and resumed his duties and took the hanging orbs into his palm, rolled them around, earning a low moan from his Mistress. Then he leaned in and started licking them, at which point his Mistress relaxed a little and a steady stream of juice started flowing from the slit of her cock. It ran down her succulent shaft and onto the Kishi's tongue. She felt him shudder and become much more eager in his quest to please his Mistress.

The Mistress, still playing with her submissive's hair and massaging his scalp eventually tugged lightly on his hair and pulled him up a little. "Lick your way to my tip. Swirl your tongue around it."

The Little One did as she commanded and played with her tip, which had a very pleasant, velvety texture. A slight push on his head by his Mistress prompted him to open his mouth and allow her head to slide in and was rewarded with an even larger stream of juice.

The Mistress moaned appreciatively. "Suck, sweetie. Take my cock as far into your mouth as you can, stroke it with one hand and play with my girls with the other, but don't try to take too much of me; you're not ready."

Her submissive sucked on the tip for a little while, then lowered his head further onto her cock and started bobbing his head slowly. He allowed some of her sweet precum to escape from his sealed lips and it trickled down the massive shaft, making it very slick. Perfect for sliding his hand up and down as he kept servicing her.