The Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, I'd be right in assuming they are staunch supporters of the trade agreement, then?"

"Yes, they've been pushing for it, for a long time now," the Futa replied and glanced down at her companion. "I'd like to head to the Mayor's office first, to see if there's any news. I've been gone a long time and Ar'thas has always been one to have an ear to the ground."

"You want me to go with you, or should I go find us rooms?"

Za'ira shot her lover an incredulous look. "There's not a chance I'll be letting you out of my sight. Besides, Ar'thas and I have been dear friends for many years, so I'm fairly certain she'll put us up in her home."

A sudden thought entered Jared's mind. "Is she a..."

"A Fut'anari? Yes, she is," Za'ira confirmed. "You will find that, in the Hinterlands, most towns of any real import will have a Futa ruler, Jared. We are stronger, faster and smarter, the pinnacle of orc evolution. It stands to reason we would lead, no?"

"That's true, I suppose."

They walked the rest of the way in silence, with Jared turning his head this way and that, taking in the look of the town. It wasn't a large place, and the houses were low, made of stone. The masonry was excellent, and Jared could tell the orcs were very good craftsmen.

Eventually, they found themselves standing at the doors to the Mayor's manor, the two guards glaring at them suspiciously, especially Jared. Za'ira raised an eyebrow, and stared at them, until they opened the doors for them.

Once they were inside, and the doors closed again, Za'ira huffed in annoyance. "Newbies. Always the same."

"Ain't that the truth!" someone said in an amused voice at the end of the hall.

"Ar'thas!" Za'ira, exclaimed, and the pair of them hugged each other affectionately. "It's been far too long."

The mayor smiled, and released her friend with a laugh. She turned a critical look onto Jared, who blushed, and felt as if she was staring into his soul. He quickly allowed himself to take in her appearance.

She wasn't quite as muscular as Za'ira, nor as well endowed, but she was still amazingly beautiful. Her black hair was shaved on the sides, and part of her forehead was covered with her bangs, while the rest of her mop fell down the back of her neck. She also wore a pair of earrings, that were made from some kind of feathers. She wore a tight leather jerkin, and the same fur lined hide skirt as Za'ira did.

"So this is the Prince? He sure likes to stare, doesn't he?" the mayor said suddenly.

"Oh, yes. That he does," Za'ira replied with a small laugh.

Jared was roused from his observations, and he blushed a deep red. "I beg your pardon, Madame Mayor."

Ar'thas grinned at him, showing her pearly whites. "Oh, don't be silly! Who wouldn't want to be admired by someone so fine as yourself. Makes a woman itchy in all the right places!"

Not knowing what to say, Jared looked at Za'ira, who was shaking with mirth. "He's just so precious, and shy!"

The pair of them broke out in bellows of laughter, and Za'ira put a hand on Jared's shoulder and followed her friend, as she motioned for them to come to her study. The room was very simple. One window, one desk with three chairs, and one bookshelf. Seemed the Mayor wasn't keen on gaudy things. They sat down, and began talking.

"So, what can you tell me, Art?" Za'ira asked. "I've been gone for far too long, and there were tensions when I left."

Ar'thas shook her head and an ugly frown found its way to her brow. "War's brewing, Z. Kul'dak of Cold Rocks is putting together an army, and has brought into the fold, several of the smaller, more isolated clans."

"He's marching on Stormhold, then?"

Art nodded. "He's about ready to head out, according to E'gwin. She's been monitoring the situation for me, and I've sent missives to your sister. Stormhold is quite ready."

"Why not move on them, since you know they're coming?" Jared asked.

"T'alis wants them all where she can crush them under her heel. She's going to exterminate all the traitors at once, and feed them to the beasts of the Crystal Sea," Ar'thas said with a shudder, and a lazy smile.

It was shared with her by Za'ira. "All the sisters are coming, then?"

"Yes," Ar'thas confirmed. "They have all pledged their loyalty to the Queen, and most will have arrived at Stormhold, by now."

"Ku'ldak, you idiot," Za'ira muttered. "Did you not know this was bound to happen?"

"Well, orc males aren't exactly known for their brains, Z. Now, how about you, boy? If it comes down to it, will you fight for T'alis?"

Jared gave her a resolute nod. "Yes, of course. If we are to have any hope of successful negotiations, Queen T'alis must sit the throne. I'll do my part."

Ar'thas gave him an appraising look, before she went on. "You sure you can? Fighting orcs isn't the same as fighting puny elves, or stupid humans. Or stumpy dwarves."

"Well, I guess we'll have to see, won't we," Jared replied with a firm gaze.

Za'ira couldn't stop herself, and put a hand on Jared's shoulder, and smiled at him, her eyes filled with affection. "He'll be fine, Art. He took down a Drake on the way here."

Noting the interplay Art's eyebrows rose a fraction, but she didn't comment on it at that moment. She'd have to have a moment with her friend, Z. "Did he now? Impressive."

She rose from her chair. "My servants have prepared a bath for you two in your rooms. Clean yourselves, and join me for dinner."

000000

The travelling pair cleaned themselves thoroughly, and joined the mayor of Amber Rock for a great meal, where they told their host some of what had happened on their journey, and why they came this way, instead of the normal route.

Jared found Ar'thas to be very good company. She was articulate, and funny, and he had to admit he rather enjoyed when she flirted with him, but felt a little guilty when he noted the slight frown of his lover.

"Why don't you retire for the evening, Jared?" Ar'thas proposed once the meal was over. "Knowing my friend, Za'ira, she's going to want an early start in the morning."

Jared gave his companion a look, and she nodded at him in dismissal. Another instance Ar'thas noted with some unease, though she hid it well. Jared then excused himself, and retired to his room. The two orcs then made their way to Art's office, where the mayor closed the door, and locked it. Once that was done, she rounded on her friend.

"What the hell are you playing at, Z? Making him your slut... He's King Marcin's son, for fuck's sake! Do you honestly think this won't have any repercussions?

"Ar'thas-" Za'ira began, but her friend was on a roll, pacing in front of the cold hearth.

"I just don't get it. You were never one to be controlled by your cock. Why now? You shouldn't have any problems finding willing cocksleeves, Z. Gods know there's more than enough of those sluts around."

"He's not my slut, Art," Za'ira said firmly.

"Oh? Then why does he defer to you so much, if he's not beholden to you?"

Za'ira took a deep breath, and released it slowly. "We're in love, Art."

That admission stopped her friend in her tracks. "What?"

"I love him, Art. More than anything, or anyone, except perhaps my sister, and he loves me."

Ar'thas sank into her chair, staring at her friend. "You're serious?"

"Very."

"So, how did this happen?"

"I'm not sure, Art," Za'ira began. "All I know is that he saved my life, and that was it. I knew."

Ar'thas gave her friend a look. "You didn't tell me that earlier."

Za'ira shrugged. "Yes, well. I got careless, and almost gutted by a damn ghoul. Jared saw it, and tackled it into the swamp, and somehow managed to kill it beneath the water. He almost died," she said in muted anguish. Still, the image of Jared plunging into the depths, haunted her.

Za'ira's face became a mask of longing. "He's just so strong, you know? Surely, you understand what his life's been like, Art. Being a Half-Breed. Even so, he's such a caring and honourable person. We seem to have just clicked together, somehow."

Ar'thas was silent for a good long while, before she let out a bark of laughter. "Za'ira. The most fearsome fighter among the orcs, undone by a little slip of a Prince. Who would have thunk it!"

She leaned forward, her expression sly and lewd. "So, how far have you two gone, eh? I want details!"

Za'ira relaxed, and leaned back in her chair. "I've taken his mouth and throat, and he's become completely addicted to me. It's really rather strange."

"Addicted?" Art asked, puzzled. "How so?"

"Well, my bodily fluids seem to give him a sort of high, Art. My saliva gives him a kind of buzz, as if he's had an ale, or three, and he's taken a liking to licking my body. And my cum. My cum gives him a greater high than Dust. It's amazing, and I'm pretty sure he'll cum one of these days, just by swallowing my cum. I have to be careful, though. Whenever I feed him, I can't give him too much, or he won't remember any of it, and neither of us wants that."

"So you haven't taken his ass, then?"

Za'ira let out a moan of pure lust. "No, not yet. I'll just hurt him, if I move to quick, and I can't do that, Art."

"You never cared about that in the past, Z," Art pointed out. "Well, I suppose he's different, since he's burrowed himself into your heart."

A devilish grin spread out on her face then. "Perhaps I can help you a little," she said, and reached into a drawer in her desk, and extracted a wooden box. She placed it onto the desk, and opened it. Inside were few cylindrical and conical items, of varying length and width.

Butt plugs, used for the training of a slut. All of them had a gem fixed onto the end of them, and rune was etched into it. An oblong stone, carved with a series of runes, caught Za'ira's eye. She grabbed it, and touched one of the runes, and one of the plugs began vibrating.

"A gift from dear E'gwin. Her current slut is a mage, and rather inventive, I must say. Now, I've already trained my own sluts to the point where I can fuck them whenever I want, with minimal pain. Why don't you take this, and speed things along a bit?"

"I've never seen plugs like that," Za'ira commented, and picked one of them up, to examine it closer.

"Nice, aren't they?" Art said with a grin, before she became more serious. "Now, one brilliant feature, and one I think will be very important when you reach Stormhold, since it'll be full of sexually frustrated sisters, is that you can tie the plug to your blood, and that of your partner."

"So, it can only be removed by me, or Jared himself?"

Art nodded. "Yes, exactly. If you want to give him such liberties, that is. Now, why don't you go and put one in his ass right now?"

Ar'thas noted the reluctance on her friend's face. "My sluts won't tell anyone about your relationship. They know it'll cost them their tongue."

000000

Jared woke with a start, when someone put a hand on his forehead, and gently ran their fingers through his hair. He almost panicked, but recognised Za'ira's voice.

"Shhh, Little One. It's alright. It's just your Mistress."

"Mistress, what's going on?" The Little One asked groggily. "I thought we weren't going to do anything, until after."

The Mistress smiled at her Little One, and leaned in for a kiss, which was readily reciprocated. They fell back onto the bedding, and let their hands explore each other as they kissed with deepening passion.

After a while, and the Little One was suitably buzzed, the Mistress broke from him, and allowed him a moment to bask in the sensations. She then reached for the box, put it onto the bed, and opened it.

"What are these, Mistress?" the Little One slurred, and managed to sit up.

"They'll help us make you ready for my cock, Little One."

The Little One immediately became more interested, and his own cock became even harder. "And I suppose they go into my ass, Mistress?"

"Yes. They'll stretch you, until you'll be able to reasonably accommodate my girth. The length of my cock will not be a problem, so long as we're careful. Now, lie on your stomach, Little One. I'm going to prepare you for the smallest one."

The Little One did as he was told, and almost instantly felt his Mistress start playing with his tight little ring. He felt as his Mistress applied some of her juices, and soon, his ass began relaxing, and he was enjoying himself immensely, and his pleasure became even greater when the Mistress finally pushed her finger inside.

"You like that, Little One?"

"Yes, Mistress," he replied breathlessly.

"Good. Now, I'm going to insert the plug. Just breathe, Little One, and relax."

Mistress Za'ira coated the smallest plug liberally with her juices, and began pressing it into his hole causing her lover to whimper in need. She smiled, and applied more pressure, and eventually, it popped into his body. His tight ring clamped around the stem of the plug, leaving only the flat gem outside.

"Good boy!" Za'ira gushed, feeling proud of her Little One. "So determined to help his Mistress reach her goal."

The Little One took a few deep breaths, and focused on getting used to the plug in his ass.

"Get out of bed, and walk around, Little One. You must be able to move around with that thing up there. It'll help us even more."

The Little One did as he was told, as always. He began slowly pacing the room, while his Mistress reclined in the bedding, lazily stroking her massive cock, as she watched him. He kept stealing glances at her, and noticed her cock was leaking more and more juices. He almost felt like crying, when he saw how much of his favourite drink was being wasted, as it dripped onto the covers.

Then, after an eternity. "Come here, Little One. Love your Mistress," came the husky call.

The Little One practically leapt at her, and rubbed his face lovingly along her cock and purred in absolute contentment, as he began loving on her. If only he could spend an eternity worshipping this cock, and the Mistress, of course. His beautiful, strong and perfect Mistress.

The Mistress smiled in satisfaction. Such devotion! Such loyalty! And need! Her Little One was looking her in the eyes, the gratitude, love and desire evident. By the goddess, she loved him looking at her like that! A sudden thought entered her mind then.

"Little One, from now on, whenever you're on you knees in front of me, serving my cock, I want your eyes on mine. Whatever happens, whatever I do, you will maintain eye contact with your Mistress. Do you understand? No, do not remove my cock from your mouth. Blink twice, if you understand."

The Little One blinked twice, as she knew he would. But how tough was he? Perhaps this might be a good time to find out. She reached for the oblong rune stone, and pressed the correct rune. Her Little One let out a surprised moan, as the plug began vibrating. Despite the shock, however, and much to his Mistress' delight, the Little One's gaze never wavered.

The Mistress then gave herself to her pleasures, and it was utterly glorious. She felt her Little One moan more and more, as the vibrations of the plug brought him ever closer to his crescendo. The Mistress was writhing uncontrollably now, and her Little One had to use every ounce of discipline to maintain eye contact, despite the fact that the Mistress was no longer looking at him. She had thrown her head back, and was bucking her hips furiously.

And then, the pair of them crested together. The Little One spurted his trickle onto the bedding, while the Mistress began shooting her torrents of cream into his mouth. He gleefully swallowed as much as he could, until the Mistress realized what he was doing. With some difficulty, she removed herself from his mouth, and shot the rest into the chamberpot.

The Mistress pulled her Little One to her, and wrapped herself around him protectively, while he soared through his high, her slowly softening cock nestled in his asscrack. "Thank you, Little One. That was incredible," she whispered in his ear, even though she knew he wouldn't hear her, and that his memory of this would be hazy, at best. She pressed the rune on the stone, and the vibrations stopped, and once that was done, she pulled the covers over them, and promptly fell asleep.

000000

Jared and Za'ira had woken early in the morning, and were ready to set out very soon afterwards. They bid Ar'thas good bye, and their host could not help herself and cupped Jared's ass firmly, and slapped it lightly as he turned away. The two Futas laughed merrily at him. Oh, he truly was precious.

After they had travelled for a time, Za'ira gave Jared a side-along glance, and found her companion deep in thought. She couldn't be sure, but she had a feeling she knew what was bothering her friend and lover. And if she was right, then perhaps she might suggest he get to know her better.

"So, Ar'thas took quite a liking to you, Jared," she commented, as they rounded a bend in the road, and found themselves back in the wild.

Jared blushed slightly. "She's an... interesting character, Za'ira."

"Her character's the only thing you're interested in, Jared?" Za'ira asked slyly.

"Well-" Jared began, but his companion pressed on.

"You know she has a cock. Not quite as large as mine, but it's hot, hard, and her balls are ever bursting with that delightful cream, you're so fond of, Little One. Perhaps we could invite her to our bedding, once I've taken you fully?"

"I..."

"You'd like that, wouldn't you, Little One? Two massive cocks to play with? To suck and stroke? To worship? I'm sure E'gwin would join us as well, should I broach the subject. Three cocks! How wonderful that must sound, my Sweet. Wonderful, wonderful cocks..."

The Little One was a bit ashamed of himself, but he had to admit, that the thought had indeed crossed his mind, and he did want it. He imagined himself on the floor, kneeling in front of Mistress Za'ira, and Ar'thas, and this mystery woman -- Egwin, lavishing their cocks with his attention.

"Yes, Mistress, I would like that, if it pleases you."

The Mistress smiled gently at her Little One. "Never be afraid to tell me your desires, Little One, and I, in turn, will tell you mine. I would much rather we discuss what we want, than say nothing and be miserable."

Za'ira was silent for a while. Perhaps it was time to properly define their relationship, so as to prevent any misunderstandings. Once they reached the capital, it would not do for Jared to behave as he had, back at Amber Rock. No one could know, until after the treaty was signed and sealed.

"Jared, I think we need to talk about how we're going to proceed with our relationship."

Slightly alarmed, Jared turned an eye onto his companion. "How so?"

"I immensely enjoy how readily you slip into your submissive mind scape, but you are starting to act like a mindless fuckslut, at inappropriate times. Now, I'm going to be hones with you, and tell you I have had such sluts in the past, but that will not be you. I forbid it. I will exert my dominance in the bedroom and in all things sexual, once the treaty has been signed, but aside from that, we will be equals in all things, my love."

Jared kept his eyes on the path as he pondered what she was saying, and he realized she was right. He had been deferring to Za'ira too much, asking her to make decisions he was perfectly capable of making himself. He had to be able to discern between their sexual relationship, and everyday lives.

"Yes, you're right, Za'ira," he said. "I will try to keep those parts of our lives separate. I wouldn't want to endanger anything."

Za'ira smiled at her lover, and placed a hand on his shoulder, and squeezed affectionately. "We'll be fine, Jared. Once we reach the capital, a week from now, I suspect my sister will want to finish the treaty as soon as possible, and it shouldn't take long."

1...45678...13