The Journey Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's get out of here. The night is still young," I said, standing up, jealousy boiling in my soul.

Mia got up, downed her drink and, taking my hand, walked out of the bar with me. Back at my car, I pushed her against the door, sliding my hand under her crop top, my tongue into her mouth. I kneaded her breast roughly while my tongue fiercely fought with hers. I ground my cock cage into her groin, and she began to moan. I pulled my crotch back and slid my other hand under her skirt, realising she did not have panties on. Her pussy was soaking wet, ready to be fucked. I wanted to fuck her, as my cock was hard for her again.

"Remove my cage."

She searched in her clutch, found the key, and squatted before me. I unzipped my pants and pushed them down with my jocks. She removed the cage and began to suck my growing cock. I stopped her, grabbed her hand and dragged her behind the car. Bending her over the boot, I flipped up her skirt, pushed her legs apart and entered her in one swift trust. She squealed and put her hand on her mouth when I began thrusting my cock into her forcefully.

"Yes, fuck me, you bastard, fuck your whore," she murmured.

"Isn't this what you wanted all along?"

"Yes, drill my cunt, fuck your bitch."

"I love to fuck a whore," I breathed.

"Oh fuck.., I am cumming," she squealed a bit loud, which made me look around but did not see anyone. I grabbed a fistful of her hair, pulling her head back as I fucked her hard.

"I love to fuck my whore," I said, feeling my cock flexing in her cunt.

When our orgasms faded, I helped her into the car, and we drove out of the parking lot on the way home. We were in bed holding each other, her head on my shoulder, fingers drawing circles on my chest.

"Babe," she began. "On my way home, I had plenty of time to think and question if this was what I wanted in my life, in our lives, to travel to Jim's once a month and be a slut for him and the guys, if this was how I wanted our marriage to be. The more I thought about it, the more I concluded it was not, and if I continued, it could end up in a disaster. I am married to you, and I don't want our marriage to end because of a game we played that got out of hand. I love you, Babe. You mean everything to me. I wasn't blind and saw that you were hurt when I told you what had happened and how I'd felt about Jim, even if you got aroused.

"So it is over, and you will not visit him anymore?"

"Yes, I texted Jim yesterday, telling him I wanted to talk to him. He called me, and we talked for quite a long time while I explained how I felt. He tried to persuade me to visit him, but, in the end, he accepted I would not, and this whole thing was over. He told me to call him if we ever changed our minds, but as far as I am concerned, that will not happen."

"Is that why we went to Joe's tonight?"

"Yes, Babe. I want to play our games like we used to, always loved them, but no more hotwifing."

"Really?"

"Well, maybe once in a while, I will cuck you, and only because you are one, but it will be a one-night thing."

"Thank you, Baby."