The Journey from Innocence Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at him in despair, then shrugged and downed what was left in my glass. My head getting fuzzier and caring less about anything but keeping my head from wobbling on top of my shoulders. The coffees arrived and while I'd intended to lean forward again and close my coat, my mind was elsewhere entirely and I just continued to sit back with the insides of my breasts poking out from between the sides of my coat. The waiter didn't notice at first before turning away and catching a glimpse, he made a noise that was similar to one you'd make if you accidentally interrupted someone doing something very private before I looked up and exchanged smiles with him.

"He liked that!" Ben blurted. You are unbelievable. I don't think I can stand up!"

I looked over and smiled, sipping my coffee, I then realised what he meant and felt a fool for being so slow. "That's sweet." I said softly. As I finished my coffee the waiter brought the bill and decided to take my cup. He lingered a little longer than previously and asked us how everything was, barely taking his eyes from me. I looked down at the line of skin on show from my neck down to the belt buckle of the coat and started to fiddle with it. The waiter just seemed to stand as if I was about to do something but I was actually waiting for him to leave. He eventually stepped away and I looked down again and started to release the buckle that was ultimately holding my coat as closed as it was. Despite the tablecloth covering most my legs Ben would have been able to see the tops of my thighs and where they meet my body. I froze. Suddenly too terrified to go any further.

"You ok? I just want a peak of your underwear..." Ben whispered as he leaned forward.

"You do? Thats easier then..." I teased. I re fastened the three buttons and belt of my coat and stood up with a stagger, re adjusting to a drunken state of mind and body as best I could. Ben put money on the tab to pay and I asked if he had left a tip. "A little one yeah" He replied optimistically. "Ok, well lets leave them a bigger one." I laughed, pulling my thong from pocket and placing it on the money.

I could see Ben's face well, he looked initially confused but then he realised what I'd put down and looked back up at me, wide eyed with his hand over his mouth in shock.

"Becky!..." He whispered coarsely as if holding back a real scream of anger. He didn't seem to know which way to turn or what to do with himself. I was loving it, freshly hidden under my coat but now he knew I was naked under there it was all the more fun. We swiftly walked, almost running from the restaurant into the evening air.

"C'mon you. This weekend has just begun"