All Comments on 'The Journey of a Pain Slut - Act 01'

by sfor

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Goes too far

This is some disturbing shit. Goes well beyond BDSM boundaries.

parawaparawaover 4 years ago
Hmmm....

I found this a powerfully arousing story, but it's right on the edge- maybe more appropriate in the non-consensual category.

There's no attempt to have safe-words or any real checking of consent as the scene progresses to more serious impacts. The part with the dog-walker does not change my view.

The female 'self-talk; some parts are disturbing, as she seems to accept her death as an outcome of the scene- this is not healthy, and should not be included.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A Warning

This is not erotic. It is not BDSM. It is not SSC.

Whoever wrote this needs help, and quick.

For any young women out there. NEVER trust a man you do not know (and not even some of them). NEVER get into a car with them.

sforsforover 4 years agoAuthor
No further Acts to be available on Literotica ...

Thank you for the feedback and comments. I know this is an edgy story but the consent of the girl is there all the way through, though of course she feels the pain as the scene progresses.

However, the editors at Literotica have decided that this story is not right for this site, which of course, is entirely their prerogative, and have rejected Acts 2 and 3..

We are now currently writing Act 4 and the full series is available elsewhere, so if anyone is interested then message me through Literotica and I will let you know where you can find it.

Thank you.

er09icaer09icaalmost 4 years ago

hi

i would love to read the next stories and yes the maso mind is strange it wishes it at the same time it is afraid

erica

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersfor@sfor
I unashamedly enjoy a kink or two, largely to do with female punishment, incarceration and control. I hope that you enjoy my work.