The Journey of David and Becky Ch. 03

Story Info
I give Becky my decision on becoming a cuckold.
3.7k words
4.16
18.8k
18

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OllyT
OllyT
321 Followers

Sunday 17th May 2015 -- Part 1

Becky knew how to get her own way with me. At first, innocent suggestions were made, then those suggestions would become a little more persuasive, with explanations of how much it would benefit us both, but especially me. Then, stronger hints and teasers would follow, enforcing how it would work so well for us; all designed to urge me to keep her latest plan at the forefront of my mind until, in the end, I was turned on to the idea.

I loved and trusted Becky, and I also loved the teasing, and how she could almost see inside my mind, knowing what I wanted before I'd realised it myself. This latest idea was a big step to take, and had taken longer than most to turn me on to it. But she could tell instinctively I was giving in, she had been on this crusade for about four weeks, and she was now sitting back and waiting for me to come to her. As usual, she had played me to perfection.

We had just finished our Sunday morning breakfast, and while I cleared the table and washed the dishes, Becky went out onto the balcony with a glass of ice cold orange and a magazine. I couldn't help but watch her as she walked through the open patio doors. She always looked so sexy, it mattered little what she wore. Today she had on a pair of denim shorts and a long, scruffy T-shirt that had seen better days.

I was now entering my sixth day in the cage, the sixth of thirteen days; I still had another seven days until Sunday when release would be mine. I was looking forward with desperation to the moment I could release all that pent up sexual frustration. Today and for another week however, I knew I had to be patient and suffer. As I washed up and generally cleaned and tidied the kitchen area of our large, open plan apartment, I realised, I'd finally made my decision about Becky's idea of me watching her have sex with another man.

"David," called Becky, "you're taking ages, leave the dishes if you haven't finished, come and sit with me, it's lovely out here."

I poured a drink for myself and went out to join her.

"You took your time," she scolded.

"I was just deep in thought."

"Very mysterious, and what were you just deep in thought about?"

"You."

She lowered her magazine and looked at me with interest. "Me? How sweet, thinking about your tormenter."

I grinned nervously. What I was about to say was going to have a profound effect on our lives, and even now as I prepared the words, my doubts rose once more. "I've been thinking about your idea and I'm coming round to tentatively liking it."

Becky put down her magazine and a look of concern spread across her face. "But you still have reservations."

"Well, yes I do. Look, Becky, I do trust you, and I know you said I have little to fear..."

"Little to fear? No, David, you have nothing to fear. Only the fear of unquenchable frustration." She sat forward in her chair enthusiastically. "I can absolutely guarantee you have no reason to worry about this. I'm doing this for us. I can think of no better way to take our tease and denial games further. We would be totally using another man."

"And if you started to get attached to him?"

"Don't you understand, David, I love you and I will never feel the same about another man, I promise you."

My wife was very convincing, and I could imagine also just how cruel she would be if and when this scenario came into being.

"Suppose we tried it and I didn't like it?"

"No problem, we wouldn't do it again." There was a moment of silence while we explored each other's faces before Becky continued: "Do you remember the time I had, and still have, for that matter, the desire to give you a good caning?"

"Yes, I remember it well. You came home one afternoon with a swishy school cane." I grinned at the memory.

"You agreed to try it out, so I tied you face down on the bed, naked as I remember. Nice pink, smooth, exposed buttocks just waiting to be whipped. Do you remember what happened?"

"Of course I do, it was one of the most painful experiences of my life," I answered.

"You were such a wimp," Becky teased. "I gave you one little stroke with the cane..."

"The pain was absolutely excruciating," I objected.

"I remember how you nearly cried. You tried to get out of your bindings to stop me giving you another but you couldn't move. You were so helpless, poor babe." Becky laughed as she recalled the memory. "You pleaded with me not to give you another stroke. But you looked so helpless and naked, your poor arse with a little red line across it where the cane landed. I had to try so hard to stop myself from carrying on."

"Excuse me," I protested. "I think you did carry on, if you remember you gave me another one, harder than the first."

Becky innocently shrugged her shoulders. "Ok, I suppose I did," she conceded, "but, just the one, mmm yes, I did enjoy that second one. But the point I'm making is that after that one extra stroke, I never caned you again because you didn't want me to. That's how it would be with another man. You know I won't do it again if you really don't want me to."

She was correct, she knew I hated the cane, and never pressed the matter again, but it was hard to give that final commitment, and I paused while I thought some more. Becky waited for that confirmation with expectancy.

"I want you to be sure, David, because it may happen quicker than you think, and if I organise it with someone, I don't want to let them down. If you definitely agree and want to go ahead, just so I can be sure that you really want this to happen, I want you to voluntarily add a little extra time on to your current tease."

I looked at Becky in disbelief. "What? Why? You want me to wait longer for release? As a reward, you should be releasing me earlier for agreeing."

"I know it's a strange request, but look at it this way, if I offered to release you earlier, it would look like bribery, and you may only be agreeing to do it to get early release. By volunteering to wait longer, you are confirming your desire to take the next step."

Becky was so beautiful, so intelligent, so wickedly cruel, but I felt such love and lust for her at that moment. It would be mind-blowing with her controlling this scenario, I knew it, and I just had to agree.

"Ok," I confirmed.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure."

"How much extra time do you volunteer?"

"Is two more days ok?"

"That would be acceptable."

Instead of receiving praise from Becky, or even thanks, she picked up her magazine, sat back, put her feet up and carried on reading.

"What happens next?" I enquired.

"Don't worry, I'll sort it all out. What day do you play golf this week?"

"Wednesday. But, does that mean you're going to meet him when I'm out? I thought I'd be watching or something."

"Oh, you'll definitely be watching, but it won't be on Wednesday, you'll be the first to know when it will happen, after me, and of course, him." She put her magazine down. "Thinking about it, I might set the ball rolling today." She stood up. "In fact, there's no time like the present. I'm going to make a quick call. Won't be long." She left me alone on the balcony.

I sat down on the other lounger and strained my ear trying to listen through the open patio door, but she went into the bedroom and closed the door behind her.

A few minutes later, she came back onto the balcony with a wicked smile. "I'm going out in about an hour, I don't know how long I'll be."

"Who were you speaking to?"

"Oh, you'll find out." She smiled, raising her eyebrows in an 'I'm not telling you any more than you need to know' sort of way.

"Was that the person you've got in mind for..."

"You're not having second thoughts, are you?" Becky said with an exaggerated sulk.

"No." I tried to sound relaxed and untroubled, hiding my misgivings.

She immediately perked up. "Come to the bedroom and help me pick what to wear."

Dutifully, I followed her to the bedroom where she quickly took off her T-shirt and threw it on the bed exposing her bare breasts. Then she pulled down her shorts and dropped them to the floor, followed by her G-string, which left her completely naked, and me looking at her with lust in my eyes. Without paying me or my frustration any attention, she began looking through her clothes in the large wardrobe.

"I need something that will really catch his eye, something not too tarty, but a little arousing," she said, more to herself than to me.

"Catch whose eye?" I asked, desperate to know who this mystery man was. I really hoped it wasn't someone I knew.

She stopped and turned to look at me. "Am I not being clear about what I'm doing?"

"It's just that it looks like you've had everything already planned, like you knew I'd agree to it. You've had this bloke set up for a while, haven't you?"

"Well sort of. Look, I've had Liam on hold, telling him I'd give him a call if I got the chance. If you'd said 'no', I wouldn't have called him... ever... at all. And I certainly wouldn't be going out to see him."

"Liam. So that's his name." I was feeling a little annoyed, but at least I knew no-one of that name.

She came over to me. "Do you want to do this or not?" She stared me in the eye, hands on her hips almost challenging me.

I tried to hold her stare, my mind going in circles, but I could feel my penis growing in its cage as I felt the cruel beautiful dominance of my wife. From feeling a growing anger, a feeling of submission began to replace it, and I looked down to the floor.

"Yes, I'm sorry. Of course, I want this to happen, it's just that..."

"Prove you're sorry," Becky interrupted, sternly.

"What?"

"Kneel down and apologise."

Before I could stop myself, I knelt down before her, my head level with her belly button. "I apologise. Please go out to see Liam, I have no objection."

"Now kiss me," Becky ordered.

I leaned forward to kiss her between her legs, and as my face reached her neatly shaved pussy, I could smell her wonderful scent, but as I readied my lips to plunge in, she stopped me.

"Not there." She turned around and bent over slightly, pulling aside her buttocks to reveal her beautiful pink arsehole. "There."

I complied, and willingly and lustfully buried my face between her buttocks and placed a delicate kiss exactly where she wanted it.

Becky straightened immediately and turned towards me as I rose to my feet, her hard attitude replaced with a warm smile. "Now you can help me choose what to wear."

Ten minutes later, Becky was dressed, with me offering little input in the end. Mostly I sat in silence, watching from the bed as my beautiful wife readied herself to go out to meet another man. Not just to meet him, but to entice him, to attract him, to invite him to have sex with her while I, her husband watched. All this with my blessing.

She posed in her outfit before me, waiting for my nod of approval. I knew she wanted me to say how sexy she looked, she wanted to make me feel jealous because that was what all this was about. I could see that look in her eyes; there was love, there was lust, but there was also that desire to be cruel to me. And she knew I loved her for it.

I smiled approvingly; she did look so sexy as she stood before me. She wore a short white top that showed a good four inches of her bare midriff. No bra, of course, so her breasts were clearly defined. She wore tight pink trousers with a pink buckle belt. She stuck out her hip and tilted her head to one side so her long hair fell onto one shoulder. She looked every bit a model, and a slightly slutty one, at that.

"Becky, you look delicious."

She was thrilled. "Really?"

I nodded my head slowly and smiled. It was unbearable to think that I was going to watch her with another man, but so lustful did I feel at that moment, I was desperate to experience the frustration of what was being planned.

"It's not too tarty is it? Don't let me go out looking like a back street hooker. I don't want Liam running a mile when he sees me."

"That is not going to happen; you look stunning."

Becky, still wanting more assurance, or was it to just goad me with another reminder, asked once more for reassurance. "Do you think this will turn him on, make him want me?"

"Becky, when he sees you, his bottom jaw will hit the floor. He'll be putty in your hands, just like I've been ever since I first saw you."

She came over to me where I was sitting on the bed, and straddling my legs, pushed me onto my back. She fell forward on top of me and began to kiss me on the lips; I responded willingly. After a few minutes locked together, she rolled off me to a kneeling position to the side, and spoke quietly and sexily.

"I know you must be absolutely desperate for release," she sympathised. "I really feel so sorry for you that you now have nine days of frustration to go, with you volunteering those extra two days. And it will get worse before then, I promise you. I'm going to make sure of that. But I'll also make sure that when you do get release, you'll not forget it. Just remember how good I am with my wicked little mouth. That is a speciality of mine, as you well know."

She placed a gentle final kiss on my cheek, got off the bed and straightened herself up, then finished getting ready by brushing her hair.

It was just less than an hour since Becky had made her call; she slipped on a pair of sandals, gave me a final kiss at the door of our apartment and left me alone, thoroughly turned on and just a bit worried.

I went to the balcony, hoping to catch her with this Liam person if he was waiting close to the building. My eyes immediately fell on a sporty looking car about fifty yards down the road, and I wondered if that belonged to him. I hadn't seen it before, but being a holiday resort, lots of different cars would appear through the summer at different times. Then I caught a glimpse of Becky coming around the front of the building and heading that way.

As she approached the car, I had visions of this huge hunky guy leaping out and sweeping her up in his arms. Thankfully it didn't happen that way; as she reached the car, I saw the passenger door push open from the inside. Becky leaned forward to look in, then she got in and shut the door firmly. Immediately, the car pulled away, passed the front entrance of the apartments, and on towards the main road out of sight.

I felt a real sense of excitement. It was going to happen just as Becky said it would. My wife was going to seduce another man and bring him back to our home and have sex with him. I knew Becky was right to do this, that this was what both of us wanted to do. I knew it would be so hard to bear the frustration, but I knew it would raise our sex life to new heights in our love of tease and denial.

When would it happen, I wondered? Becky had asked me which day I'd planned on playing golf, so, she must be planning for some time this week. Surely, she wouldn't bring him back today, no, she'd plan it better than that. Besides, they hadn't arranged where my vantage point would be. I thought of the walk in wardrobe; it would be big enough to stand in there and watch through the slightly open door.

There was even enough room to put an upright chair in so I could watch in comfort. No, she would definitely not bring him back today, I was guessing it would be the day of my release from the cage which would now be a week on Tuesday. If it was then, Becky could release me from the cage after I finished watching her and Liam. She would free me and then I'd get my much needed relief after she kicked him out. That was it, that was her plan, I was sure of it.

I was desperate for Becky to come home to tell me how she'd got on, what they did, what they'd said to each other and to find out the rest of the plans. Since I'd seen her get in that car, I was confident everything would work out. To occupy myself, I cleared away the glasses and magazines from the balcony, and with nothing else to do in the flat, I went out to tidy up the garden. I unlocked the small brick outhouse that contained the gardening implements, and even though the lawn wasn't in too bad a state, I ran over it with the mower just to keep it looking in top condition.

The sun was warm on my back as I strolled up and down the length of the lawn, pushing the electric mower. The garden, mostly secluded from the view of the main road, was a very pleasant feature of the apartment block. There were a couple of garden benches on the paths around the lawn for the guests, and other loungers inside that were again for the use of the guests. Despite the warmth of the day, none of them were in the garden, which meant I was on my own with my thoughts.

All around the outside of the rectangular shaped lawn was a path. On the other side of the path there was a mass of greenery consisting of bushes of all sizes and colours, shrubs and even some reasonably well-established trees. I always made sure I kept on top of everything out here since we'd first taken over. The gardens had been a bit of a mess back then, and we'd had to bring in professional help to begin with. That had proved quite expensive, which was why I always made sure I spent time keeping everything in check.

It took an hour to mow the lawn, including bagging up the cut grass. And then I spent time tidying up the surrounding beds and the feature of the garden situated in the centre of the lawn. Here, there was a large, circular bed, adorned with a huge array of colourful flowers. May and June were always good months for colour, and this year was no exception. Without wanting to display too much in the way of self praise, I was very proud of this, my own creation which I completed after the landscape gardeners had finished.

I had a short break for a drink and a rest, and continued well into the afternoon. All the time thinking about Becky... and Liam. I felt occasional stirrings in my pants when my thoughts became a little more intense. By tea time, with no sign of her returning, I decided there wasn't much more I could do, the garden was just about perfect. One or two of the guests appeared later in the afternoon and we exchanged pleasantries, but that was the only contact I had with anyone, which didn't help my imagination running away with me. I put away all the stuff and locked the padlock on the outhouse door, and then went back up to the apartment for a shower and something from the freezer to microwave.

There wasn't much point cooking any proper food as I had no idea when Becky would be back, and at close to seven, I imagined she would be getting something to eat with Liam anyway. I was expecting she would be out until late, which could only be a good sign, as far as the plan went. The microwave dinged, I opened a bottle of wine, and took my dinner on a tray in one hand, and my bottle and a glass in the other, to the sofa in front of the TV. Half an hour later, my dinner and more than half the bottle of wine were gone. I went out onto the balcony and sat comfortably on a lounger to finish it, maybe even coax my wandering mind to drift off to sleep.

With the low sun still casting its radiant glow on the tourists strolling around the resort in the warm evening air, I could hear their mumbled chatter from below. The restaurants and bars were beginning to fill, and I could hear music drifting towards me mixed with the gentle sound of the sea lapping onto the beach.

My final thoughts before succumbing to sleep were of Becky, at some unknown location being sexy and a little provocative with another man, and the short, but meaningful thing she'd said to me earlier in the day: "Just remember how good I am with my wicked little mouth." Just how good, I certainly knew.

Coming next in Chapter 4 -- Memories of earlier times with Becky, and I find out how she got on with Liam.

OllyT
OllyT
321 Followers