The Journey of David and Becky Ch. 04

Story Info
Early memories of my time with Becky.
3.6k words
4.47
14.1k
9

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OllyT
OllyT
318 Followers

Sunday 17th May 2015 -- Part 2

My dreams led me back to the first time I felt Becky's soft lips on my penis. It was before we were married, and long before our tease and denial games had really begun. Soon after we got together, we went away for a short break, flying to Majorca to enjoy a few days in the sun. We'd travelled most of the day by taxi, plane and coach to our resort on the Mediterranean island, arriving on a particularly hot day, even by the standards of that region. We'd checked in to the hotel, taken our stuff up to the room, and in exhaustion, brought on mainly by the heat, collapsed onto our respective single beds to take advantage of the air-conditioning.

After laying there for a few minutes, I turned my head to look at Becky on the other bed and saw she was face down, one arm over the side with her head turned to me, eyes wide open.

"Do you think we'll be able to slide these beds together?" I asked.

Becky stared at me in silence for a while. Then, without moving her head or changing her expression, asked, "why?"

"So we can sleep a bit closer... like, together."

"Together?" responded Becky, still unmoved and expressionless.

"Yes, together. Sleep together. As though we were going out with each other," I spelt it out sarcastically, knowing she was teasing.

"Even though we're not married?" Her voice was innocence to perfection.

Knowing what she was up to, I wasn't going to take the bait, so I turned onto my back and stared up at the ceiling. I heard movement from her bed and turned to watch her go to the bathroom. I remained in the same position enjoying the restfulness of the refreshingly cool sheets.

A couple of minutes later she returned, and my eyes nearly popped out of my head. She was completely naked. I propped myself up on my elbows to get a better view, and my penis sprang to life, quickly reaching full erection at the sight of her stunning body.

"It feels so cool like this," she said. "Do you think they'd mind if I stayed like this all week?"

"I don't think any of the men around here would mind," I answered. "Shall I push the beds together?" I sat up eagerly.

"Is that all you can think of? Just because I'm naked, you have this one track mind. Sex, sex, sex. Is that all you ever think about?" She scolded me knowing full well the effect stripping naked would have on me.

"Erm, yes. What do you expect? Gorgeous, stunning, sexy, female sex goddess standing naked in front of me, a desperate, sex starved, young, virile stud. You expect me to be self-controlled and start to talk to you about nice weather or what we're going to have for dinner?"

"Ok, so what would the young, virile, sex starved, stud, like the female sex goddess to do about it?"

"Now, that's more like it." Feeling the light-heartedness of the conversation going in a good direction, I decided to be bold. "I think I'd like to lay here on the bed, nice and relaxed while you apply some satisfying relief to this needy fellow." I indicated the obvious erection in my shorts. "Yes, that would be my choice. Your hands, mouth, anything you like," I added, expectantly.

"Hands or mouth," she said, thoughtfully. "You've felt my hands do all the work before, but not my mouth. Do you think you could handle it?"

She came forward and knelt on the bed next to my feet, and very sexily leaned towards me and said almost in a whisper. "Do you think you're ready?"

As quick as lightening, I pulled my T-shirt off over my head, and bounced up from the bed to pull off my shorts. I landed back down naked with my erection standing proud and free.

"Wow, that was impressive," she laughed.

"It's a product of desperation," I answered.

"Ok," she said, smiling sexily at me, "now it's my turn to impress you. Lie back, say nothing and enjoy."

I willingly obeyed as Becky slowly climbed up my body allowing her hair to tickle my bare flesh tantalisingly as she moved. As she arrived in a position to kiss my lips, she settled in a straddled position across my hips. Her bare buttocks warm and soft just touching the top of my penis. Even at this early stage I was ready to burst, but I had a lot longer to wait.

Becky began to place gentle kisses on my face, and as she kissed my lips, I didn't know whether to respond and kiss her back or just lay back, relaxed, accepting the pleasure she was giving. When I did respond, she ignored my movements making it clear from her actions that I was to have no part in this, except to lay back and enjoy. I willingly gave in and allowed my beautiful girlfriend to continue.

Moving down a little, she arrived at my chin and neck, kissing and nibbling the soft flesh down to my shoulders. She moved from one side to the other, sharing the pleasure from her soft lips to all parts of the sensitive skin around my neck. It was driving me wild with desire, and she wasn't stopping there. She moved further down to my chest with her face, while the rest of her body, still straddled over me, edged down. She made sure there was always some slight contact with my penis, which throbbed every time I felt movement.

As her lips encircled one of my nipples and her tongue began to play, her hand smoothed over the other to gently tickle it, first with the soft tip of her finger, then with delicate scratches from her nail. Her tongue, at the same time, continued to circle the first nipple, coaxing its arousal. Swopping over, her mouth came to the other, now hard, which she prodded with her tongue, licking a little rougher as she allowed her tongue to dry. I moaned with pleasure as her thumb and forefinger worked gently to pinch while her teeth applied mild pressure of their own. Then, with added severity, she increased the pleasure to a point it almost bordered on pain, but it was such gentle, exquisite pain.

In response, I lifted my hips so my penis could rub against some part of Becky's body. She resisted, making sure I got no pleasure there just yet. The parts of me that had felt the sensual contact of her lips and teeth, were highly aroused and still tingling with the lasting effect of her attention. I thought I had reached the peak of my arousal, but there was yet more to come; I was already desperate for relief.

Becky moved lower to place soft kisses on my stomach, but her delicate fingers stayed higher to tickle down my neck before releasing her sharp nails to scratch unbearably over my sensitive nipples. My arousal was reaching fever pitch. She let her breasts now rub so tantalisingly over my throbbing penis using her own erect nipples as sensual weapons. She was in control of her own desires, and she knew she controlled mine too.

Then she was further down my body, kissing my abdomen, and by-passing my penis, she kissed the insides of my thighs, her own legs gently forcing my legs apart. She allowed one of her hands to touch, so gently, one of my testicles as she moved her mouth closer to the underside of the other. My excitement increased as the attention closed in on the most important part. Licking each testicle slowly and sensually, her hand slid up my sensitive erection. It throbbed at her touch. It felt incredible, and Becky knew. As she slid her right hand so sensually around my penis, she let her tongue, soft and wet, lick the base of the shaft. The combination of hand and tongue brought another groan of ecstasy from me, but it wasn't enough.

Slowly she licked up the stem of my rock hard penis just to the glans, then licked down again, all the time holding and gently rubbing with her right hand. Getting herself adjusted to a slightly more comfortable position, she lifted my penis to an upright position and slowly directed the end into her mouth. Oh, it was out of this world and I let out an involuntary moan of pleasure as I felt her lips and tongue where I wanted them to be. The pleasurable sensation was almost beyond endurance, I was desperate to come, but she wasn't ready to allow it; this was just a sample of what was to come. She reverted to licking the outside of the shaft again, not as gently this time, and stroking with her hand a little more vigorously, then less so.

I could feel the tension from all parts of my body being slowly drawn to this one place. Whether it was tension I didn't know I had, or the tension/arousal caused by Becky's sweet lips on other parts of my body. But I knew it was all being drawn to that one important area, building up to an incredible level of desperation. Becky was again lowering her mouth onto my engorged penis, taking it in further this time, making sure there was more friction to give my penis maximum pleasure. Her hand rubbed slowly up and down the rock hard shaft in unison with the movement of her mouth.

Then, as my orgasm begin to rise, she used her right hand to pull the foreskin back to the base where she held it tightly. Her mouth now did the work, making sure that her tongue rubbed tight and wet along the fully exposed underside of the shaft to the pulsating swollen end. She ensured her whole mouth wrapped around the head to give me as much enjoyment as she could.

I was almost frantic with rising pleasure as my orgasm got ever nearer. All the arousal and frustration had been drawn and was now centred on my penis, the place where it would all be released, and it was getting so good, so close. Becky continued her pleasure giving with her mouth, moving her head up and down on my penis as her hand stroked the shaft once again. How she was keeping the pleasure just on the absolute brink for so long was incredible; doing just enough, but not quite enough.

Then, under her full and total control, she allowed my release. I felt an utterly overwhelming feeling of lustful release as my desperate penis ejaculated with a spurt of come which Becky took in her mouth. The pleasure I felt from my orgasm was beyond belief as I thrust upwards again and again. Each movement helped by her willing mouth that rubbed against the most sensitive, pleasurable part of my penis, drawing every last drop of ecstasy from me. Thrust after thrust of unending pleasure, and Becky took it all, milking me until I was dry.

When it was over, I relaxed on the bed, drained. Whereas before, only my body had been tired, now I needed to sleep. I had lain there dazed, with Becky beside me, neither of us saying a word until we fell asleep.

The dream seemed to jump forward in time to the present as my mind showed me other pictures. That pent up frustration had returned, that lustful stress that was trapped within me. As consciousness stirred within me, and I became aware of my penis throbbing as best it could, severely restricted inside its cage, a desperation to experience another oral orgasm from my wonderful Becky overwhelmed me. But, there was something else as my sleep was suddenly disturbed, and as full consciousness opened up, I realised Becky was shaking my shoulder. Looking through the haze that had come about from the wine, I slowly focused on my wife's face close to mine, smiling as she urged me to wake up.

"Come on David, you can't sleep out here all night," she said, still shaking my shoulder.

"Why, what time is it?" I asked, noticing the darkness and feeling the cool breeze of the night air.

"It's twenty to midnight," she proclaimed, almost with pride.

"Have you been out with him all this time?" I sat up, accidently kicking the empty wine bottle.

"Yes, I have," she said, happily emphasising every word.

"Did he bring you home just now?"

"That's not what you want to know, is it?" She poked me playfully.

It was true, I wanted to know what they'd done together. Not where they'd been or whether she'd been driven home, I just wanted to know if they'd had sex. "Ok, just tell me what happened and what, if anything, is going to happen."

"I'll tell you everything you want to know, but first you can get me a drink. I'd like a coffee," she said, with a beaming smile on her face.

I went to the kitchen, trying to waken myself up; I wanted to be able to fully focus on what she was going to tell me. One thing that was certain; it had been a successful day as far as Becky was concerned. A success for both of us really. My partial erection had subsided now that I was on my feet, but I was desperate to hear just what had happened, and how far Becky had gone. As I waited for the kettle to boil, I watched her in the living room pottering about, straightening the sofa cushions where I'd eaten my meal. She looked a little less smart than she had been when she'd left the apartment at lunch time, but no less desirable or sexy.

Soon, the coffees were prepared, and I took the mugs into the living room where she sat waiting on the sofa. She took a sip and put it on the coffee table on a coaster before sitting back and crossing her legs. I sat on the same sofa propped in the corner so I could face her. Becky turned too, and positioned herself to face me, but leaning forward to place her hand on my thigh to stroke it gently.

"Where do you want me to start?"

"From the moment you got into his car." For some reason, I wanted her to know that I'd seen her get in his car. Maybe it was just to let her know that not everything she'd done that day had been hidden from me.

"Oh, so you spied on me," she responded, with a smirk. "Apparently you know a lot more about my day than I thought, maybe there's no point in me telling you anymore as you know it already."

Becky knew how to make me feel awkward; something she enjoyed doing.

"No, really, I just happened to look out of the balcony when you left and there you were, honestly I wasn't spying on you."

"Ok, I believe you, but you soon will be spying on me, with my blessing, I can promise you that." Becky resumed her relaxed position, sitting back, but still facing me. "Liam drove us around to a lovely little secluded bay about twenty miles up the coast and we just lay on a towel sunbathing and talking. We stayed there for hours until we got hungry."

"Sunbathing? But what did you sunbathe in, those pants?" I asked, feeling a little worried.

"Of course not, I took off my top and pants. It was ok, there was no one else on the beach, I told you it was very secluded."

"But he would have seen you," I protested.

"Well, of course he saw me. That's the whole point, isn't it? He saw my tits and he saw my bare arse too in my thong. He'll also see the other bit soon." Becky giggled. "If you'll let me continue... we got dressed..."

"We got dressed? You mean, he was naked too?" I interrupted.

"David!" Becky was getting a little irritated. "He took his top off, he left his shorts on. Ok?"

"Sorry." I tried to calm myself.

Becky looked at me sternly. "We've come this far, don't step back now. I've told you not to be jealous, at least not in the real sense."

"Ok," I said, trying to sound reassured. "I'm still well up for this, I promise, but just be a bit patient with me, it's quite a big thing we're doing. It's ok, carry on, I won't interrupt again."

"Good." Becky relaxed and continued. "He took me to a restaurant and we had a nice meal. Then we came back into town, he parked his car back at his place, and we walked to the harbour and spent the rest of the evening in a bar. We stayed there until about eleven before he walked me home like a perfect gentleman. Any questions?"

"Did you go into his house?"

"I was just a flat, but no, we didn't go in, he just parked his car."

"Did anything happen on the beach?" I asked tentatively.

Becky smiled, "I want to be truthful with you. There's no point in me lying anyway. After all, I will be having sex with him in our apartment, but while we were on the beach, we did have a brief moment together. Nothing much, just a kiss and a cuddle, and before you ask, yes, he did have an erection, and yes, I did touch it, through his shorts. But I did nothing else for him. I used my feminine wiles to entice him with the promise of more to come."

I really tried to look calm so it appeared I was in control of my fears. At least Liam was left frustrated today as well. "Did you make any arrangements?"

"Yes, I did," said Becky proudly. "I've invited him round on Thursday afternoon. I've told him you'll be out, and I've made it very clear to him that he will enjoy himself, very much."

Becky sat back staring boldly at me with a satisfied grin on her face. She looked so confident; on top of the world, and in a strange way, it raised feelings of confidence that with her in control of this, everything would work out ok.

"What time will you be going out with your golfing chums on Wednesday?" asked Becky.

"I'm picking Paul up at about ten, why?"

"I have things to sort out. People to see, things to do."

"What sort of things? Is this all to do with you and Liam."

"No," answered Becky a little indignantly. "The arrangements are for me and you. Liam is involved, but this is about me and you, not me and Liam." She reached forward and placed the palm of her hand on my cheek, then kissed me on the lips.

Any sort of loving touch from Becky always made me feel so good.

"What time are you getting back from golf?"

"Probably quite late. I haven't seen the guys for months, so I expect we'll make a day of it."

Becky smiled, got up and walked towards the bedroom. "I think I'll go have a shower and get straight into bed. I'm feeling quite exhausted after today. You can go to bed now if you like too, don't worry, I don't think I need anything from you tonight." Just as she entered the bedroom, she popped her head around the corner. "Just remind me, David, when did I say you get to come out of your cock cage?"

"Not until a week on Tuesday." My hopes were suddenly raised; maybe the release day would be brought forward to this Thursday. The day!

Becky looked thoughtful. "Everything is happening so quickly, and I want everything to be just right." She disappeared again into the bedroom.

What was she up to? Did it sound hopeful I'd get an early release? What would I come home to on Wednesday? What sort of humiliation and frustration was Thursday promising to offer? Surely the teasing wouldn't go on for five days after she was bringing Liam home for sex. She was an amazing woman, and I knew I'd never work her out, or keep up with her creative, cruel sexual mind. My job was to just go along with it.

As frustrated as I felt, I was also happy and very much in love with Becky, and I knew I had nothing to fear. As cruel as she was to me, she always had the ability to make her love for me clear. That was why I felt so confident I had nothing to fear with our relationship. But, I was very fearful about how cruel she would be to me next Thursday. I knew she would put on a show using Liam to drive me insane with lust and frustration.

I couldn't wait for the day to come. But at the same time, I was terrified!

A couple of minutes went by, then I heard the shower turn on. I was still tired despite sleeping all evening, so there was no point staying up any longer; I decided to go to bed. I picked up the coffee mugs and empty wine bottle and took them to the kitchen. I gave the cups a rinse and left them to drain, closed the balcony doors and walked to the bedroom. I entered and looked down at Becky's clothes lying on the floor, stepped over them, got ready for bed and climbed in. I was still awake when Becky got in with me, and although snuggling up behind me, and giving my cock cage one reassuring squeeze, she didn't subject me to any more sexual frustration. Within minutes, we were both sound asleep.

Coming next in Chapter 5: After a day playing golf, I return to find what Becky has been up to.

OllyT
OllyT
318 Followers