The Journo and the Pollie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His angry eyes bored into me, people milling around the kitchenette stared on in excited anticipation. It was unusual for me to be lambasted like this. I was Phil's favourite. Usually, this antagonistic barrage was reserved for the juniors.

"Phil, I have some information, I can't reveal my source just yet. What I can say is, there is some very shady use of public money going on. Give me some time, and I will break it. I have a couple of leads, and it's going to be big. I'm telling you, Phil, blaming the minister is going to blow up in the faces of anybody pointing the finger."

He sucked in a deep breath. "Mel, if you fuck this up. I swear you are going to get a good kick up the jaxxy."

"Give me a few days, I'll get to the bottom of it."

There wasn't enough coffee to subdue the hangover. My head thumped. Another fistful of painkillers helped, but my thinking was clouded. Michael Carsworth. He was the owner of Goldseal, and he was the one who gave me the ammunition to shoot Ivy with.

I started digging. Goldseal was a new company, still in private ownership, although there was talk of floating it on the NZX, the Stock Exchange.

Michael Carsworth was a tricky operator. He owned, or partially owned, several different companies. It wasn't that hard though to find that Jenny Carsworth, The National Party Shadow Minister for Roads and Infrastructure, was a part owner in Goldseal. Her name didn't appear on the company manifesto, it was hidden away, as was her father's. Some of their other companies were linked to Goldseal, although there was a new one, with which they were pushing into Australia.

Goldseal International was the new Australian arm of their company. The company had grown quickly, and was making some serious inroads on major projects over the ditch.

One thing was obvious: it must be costing a shitload of money to get that company up and running. That begged the question, where was the money coming from?

I knew a couple of people working in Goldseal, I met them when I was digging dirt on Ivy. Now with my focus changed, I wanted dirt On Michael Carsworth.

I got shunted around the company as I rang different people, and was palmed off onto somebody else. It took all day, but eventually I found there was a group of people who were unhappy with their lot.

There was a definite undertone of discontent. Low wages, harassment, the deeper I dug, the more complaints I uncovered.

It didn't take long to unearth some unhappy employees. The employees were scared and didn't want to be named, but they did point me towards some ex employees. They were more prepared to to talk. They revealed the reasons they left: a deep dissatisfaction with Michael Carsworth and his management style, and the types of people who worked for him. He was not a popular man. He had established a regime of brutality and bullying.

The other thing I found was a group of other business men who were equally as unhappy with Carsworth. He had climbed over some fairly influential business men to win that motorway extension.

A picture began to emerge. The company, 'Goldseal' had recently laid off a large number of casual employees, which explained the delays and overruns. What it didn't explain was why they were applying for more funding.

They had reduced costs on the project, returned hired earthmoving equipment, shut down offices, let people go. With all those measures, the project should be well under budget. So why did they need extra funding?

It was apparent to me, they were funding their expansion into Australia with Public money. A great theory, but now I needed to prove it.

Later I got a call from Ivy. "Mel, thanks for keeping what I said to you yesterday to yourself."

"Ivy, I have been doing some digging. I think you're right. Carsworth is flinging mud, because they need to deflect attention. I don't know if you're aware, but Goldseal have opened a branch in Australia and they're growing quickly. They're spending money like it's going out of fashion."

"No, I wasn't aware of that, but it does explain a lot. Jeez girl, how did you find all that out?"

"Oh, you know. Just digging around. Is it possible you could get access to their tax records?"

She sniggered. "Not legally."

"I'm just interested in where they generated their income from."

"Why don't you come over for dinner. We could compare notes?"

"Ummmm, I'm not sure that's a good idea, Ivy."

"Mel, if it's because of what happened. You can rest easily. I promise, I won't jump on you. I made a mistake. You're safe, I won't do that again."

Trying to sound convincing, I replied, "I wasn't worried about that, Ivy, I was worried about people finding out we're friends, and using that against you if I'm able to dig something up."

"Don't be silly. It's not like there's anybody staking out my place. Maybe if you do release something, but not now. Look, this is silly. Come over for dinner."

"Yeah, okay. Do you need me to bring anything?"

"Nope, just bring yourself."

After work, I spent ages getting ready. I don't know why. I tried on what felt like the whole of my wardrobe, as meagre as it was.

Eventually, I settled on a nice leather mini skirt and a luscious creamy blouse with billowy sleeves. It was a favourite. I coupled it with cute little open-toed cream platform sandals. I felt an uncontrollable desire to look good.

Walking in, Ivy gave me a very appreciative glance. "Wow, holy shit. Now I feel underdressed."

"You look lovely." I giggled, enjoying her compliment.

She leaned in and hugged me, as I walked in. Her sweet jasmine floral scent assaulted me, her wet lips grazing my cheek.

God, my heart pounded frenetically, the rhythm overpowering. I trembled as her spiky nipples rubbed across the silken fabric of my blouse. God damn it, ever since that kiss, she was all I thought about, and now my flesh trembled. What the hell? It seemed every corner of my mind was infused with searing images of Ivy. Even my dreams.

We slipped into the kitchen, where Ivy poured us a glass of wine. "Mel, I wanted more than anything to say thank you for your article. I was expecting to get ripped apart, but you were fair."

"I'm sorry I wanted to be more supportive, but..."

"No need to apologise. You've at least given me some breathing space."

As she turned and bent over to check dinner in the oven, I got a chance to assess her. Dressed casually, she still managed to look stunning. Her thighs showing from beneath the stretched cotton of her shift dress.

She stood quickly and I was busted staring at her arse and legs. She smiled knowingly. "See something you liked?" It was such a seductive warm inviting look. I felt guilty as hell.

I smiled tentatively, and she smirked. "You know you look gorgeous don't you?"

I guess I blushed, I felt my cheeks burning. With a hesitant giggle I replied. "Thanks, Ivy."

She poured another glass of wine. I already felt the onset of a heavy head. I sipped my glass slowly. Leaning on the kitchen island across from me she whispered. "Did I shock you the other day?"

I nodded slowly. "Yes, that would be an understatement."

"Why?" She breathed, leaning closer.

"Because I didn't know, It came as a complete surprise."

"Mel, I want to be honest. I have always admired you. I know we haven't always seen eye to eye, but I have respected you. I hold you in high esteem. Being a journalist can't be easy."

"Wow, thanks, Ivy, that means a lot. I try to be true to myself."

She nodded as she sipped her wine. "I'm sorry if I offended you by jumping on you. My gaydar has never worked, I guess I picked up the wrong signal. I thought I detected interest."

Ignoring my intentions to go slow, I gulped down what remained of my glass of wine. "Ivy, I was shocked, hugely flattered that somebody as yourself could even be interested in me."

"Oh please." She sighed. "Mel, you're a special woman; you are beautiful, smart, witty, intelligent. You are everything a girl could ever want."

She topped up my glass, although this time, her hand slipped over mine. Her warm palms caressed the back of my hand. I swallowed hard, a response now impossible.

She stared unblinkingly into my eyes. It felt like her gaze burned. My heart beat so loudly I was sure she must have been able to hear it. Although, when I glanced at her, I saw her breasts rising and falling quickly.

Her other hand glided across the counter-top to clasp my hand which now rested hotly in hers.

My pulse went up quickly, her fingers caressing little circles, stroking my fingers, the back of her elegant manicured nails gliding over my skin. She raised my hand, and I didn't fight. Her pursed lips kissed my hand, her mouth opening as she sucked my index finger into her mouth. Oh god, it was hot and moist, her tongue sliding across the fleshy underside.

"Mel." She whispered, dragging my focus away from watching her suck my finger.

Her eyes glistened brightly, staring at me her voice wafted through my senses. "Mel, tell me to stop, and I will. Tell me I'm wrong, and I will stop, but I don't think you want me to, do you?"

If only it was that easy, any words I could formulate were stuck in my throat, in a huge wad of impossibility. I couldn't speak if I wanted to.

Her lips released my finger, her mouth kissed the back of my hand, her tongue gliding over my skin, wet, slippery, hot, searing a burning path, little saliva trails followed her progress.

Her other hand reached out, it happened in glacially slow motion. I saw it extending, reaching behind my head, her fingers sliding beneath my hair. Gentle pressure pulling me towards her.

She leaned forward, our heads moving slowly, imperceptibly. Her eyes never left mine, our mouths centimetres apart, her breath hot, moist. I wanted to say no. I came there with the best intentions. 'Oh god, speak, say stop,' my mind screamed.

Her lips touched mine, just a grazing passing caress, her hand pulling gently, her mouth opened, her wet succulent lips gliding seductively over mine. Her caress was gentle, yet firm. My eyes shut as my lips parted and I surrendered into her kiss.

Her interrogation began, our tongues dancing, toying, playing. I leaned further forward, wanting the kiss to never end.

My own hands moved of their own volition. I grasped her head, holding it firmly as I let my mouth enjoy the slithering delight of her tongue. I felt the heat of her breasts, resting against my own, barely touching, separated by the cool granite island top.

The oven timer rang loudly. I felt myself jump, startled. My eyes opened, I gazed at her face, her eyes were still closed, her hand holding me tightly, like she also never wanted this to end.

It had to, the alarm kept ringing loudly. Her eyes opened, and she pouted. "Sorry." She let my head go and as I did likewise she stood and turned to the oven to retrieve our dinner. "Get some plates, will, you Mel? They're under the counter."

"Yeah, right." I thought. I was transfixed, glued to my seat. My heart still raced. Seeing her pull out the dinner, I slipped off the stool and staggered around to help. I found some plates, placed them on the bench, found cutlery and carried them to the table.

Ivy carried the food and glasses.

We ate in silence until Ivy said. "I'm sorry, Mel, but, I couldn't help it. I couldn't have stopped that if I tried. I like you. God, I am so attracted to you."

"Ivy, I don't know what to say. I have never even kissed a girl before, let alone like that."

"I know, you told me already, but I sense you wanted that as much as I did. Is that true?"

"I don't know," I gushed. "God, I wish I did, but my head is spinning, I'm flustered and not thinking clearly."

Ivy got up and collected my empty plate. She disappeared into the kitchen, only to return with desert.

She placed the plate in front of me, and rather than returning to her seat across the table, pulled a chair up beside mine. She sat so close I felt the heat of her body.

Glancing down at my plate, I was about to pick up my spoon. She placed her hand on mine, dug her spoon in and lifted it to my mouth. "What is it?" I asked softly."

With a sexy grin, she whispered. "It's called a raspberry fool. Whipped cream, infused with raspberry syrup and fresh raspberries. I added the chocolate myself."

My mouth opened as she spooned in the sweet delicious desert. It felt decadent, sexy. Her eyes never left mine as she lifted a spoonful into her own mouth. Her tongue sneaked out, circling the spoon, licking up little drops.

Her tongue slowly curled up, catching the sweet delight. Rather than swallowing, she leaned across and her tongue pushed into my open mouth. Our lips crushed together as I sucked the delicious sweetness from her tongue.

The tasting turned into an extension of our earlier kiss, our tongues caressing, passionate without force, delightful and sweet.

She lifted another spoonful into my waiting mouth. This time, it was me seeking the kiss. The sensations, emotions, tastes, they all melded together. I melted as we shared the delicious delight.

As we scooped out the last drops, Ivy kissed me deeply, no longer playing and enjoying the tastes and textures. Now it was a kiss, a kiss so powerful I could do nothing but respond. Our arms embraced as we held on. The tastes were so sweet, the sexuality strong. I could never remember desire so strong. All I knew was, I didn't want this to end.

Her hand was sliding up over my breasts, caressing, stroking, squeezing, rubbing. "Oh god, Ivy." I whimpered breathlessly.

"Shush, babe, don't spoil it."

She stood, her leg swinging over mine. Sitting on my knee, she pressed forward, her boobs crushed against me. I felt her pointy swollen nipples through the thin fabric. I reached out pulling her hungrily down into our kiss, my hands behind her head.

Her hands quickly returned to caress my breasts, sliding all over the heaving flesh. She took her time to isolate my nipples. Like a child with a new toy, she tweaked and pinched, squeezed and pulled on the hard little nubs. I moaned into her mouth. Our lips searingly locked together, the passion driving us onwards.

She wriggled and writhed on my lap. "Oh my god," I thought, "I can feel her heat." I could feel it, hot and sticky. She rubbed against my thighs, her moist dampness searing my naked legs. My skirt bunched up.

I opened my eyes, I tried to say stop. Our mouths pulled apart, the sticky dewy feel of her lips moving away.

She sat there writhing and squirming, her eyes staring into mine, her fingers pinching my nipples, rolling them around in her fingers, her expression wanting, needing.

I felt her release my right nipple, her hand stopping to maul my boob before sliding downwards between our bodies. Down... down... I jumped as I felt her trying to push between my legs, but they were tightly together, her weight holding them fast.

We kissed again, her hand squeezing, kneading, her hand clasping my thighs, stroking the inner thigh.

"Open your legs, Mel. Please, babe."

Her eyes pleaded, her breath hot. Her hand pushed down wedging, jammed tight. "Open your legs, Mel."

She fell forward, or breasts crushed together, her hot mouth biting my neck, Sucking, licking. "Open your legs, Mel. Let me feel you."

Inexorably, my thighs eased, the tension abating. Her hand pushed between them. My legs trembled, my nerves shredded as her hand moved up my thigh, her hand hot and smooth as she caressed my naked thigh.

"Oh god, Ivy." It was a whimper, a weak squeaky whimper. "Ivy..."

Her hand found my mound, her palm flat and forceful as she rubbed hard, the moist clingy silk sticking to her hand.

Her hand shoved the clingy fabric inside my swollen lips, the engorged raw flesh chafing on the silk.

"Oh fuck," I squealed as her hand slid under the stretched gusset, her fingers running along my slippery slit, my clit rubbing on the bunched fabric. I felt her finger and thumb press together, my clit throbbing under the vicious pinch.

I was lost, my arms around her neck, my mouth sucking wantonly on her, the skin swelling under my hungry teeth. Her mouth moved, my neck red and raw from her ravenous attack. Our lips crushed together in a kiss so deep my whole body shivered.

I had never in my life felt anything so powerful; the yearning desire burned bright. I wasn't a virgin, but I had never felt anything like it. My legs parted and her hand made the most of the opportunity. She plunged her fingers like a stabbing knife into my convulsing pussy. I heard it, the squelching desire of my body as the walls of my vagina clasped at her thrusting hand.

All I could do was hold on. The charging orgasm rushed through me. I was coming, her hand sticky with my arousal. The air smelt of sex. My juices covered her hand as she let it slide out of my gaping vagina.

I couldn't control it, tears flowed like a cascading fountain. My body wracked with shuddering sobs.

She kissed my neck, my cheeks, both our faces wet. "Shush, babe, calm down. It will be okay." Her voice was a soothing gel. With her arms wrapped around me, I rested my head on her shoulder.

"Why are you crying, Mel?" She purred softly.

"I don't know, I have never experienced anything like that before."

"In a good way, I hope." she cooed.

I raised my head to nod, afraid to speak, in case I lost it entirely. She pulled my head back down and held me.

It took a few moments for me to get my head straight. "Ivy, I'm not gay. I never even kissed a girl."

"Mel, my sweet, stop trying to put labels on it. Don't limit yourself. Did you enjoy it?"

"It was intense, I don't know what to say, Ivy, I feel lost."

She stood up and the blood flowed back through my legs. As she stood, she reached for my hand. "Come to bed with me Mel. Let me make love to you properly. All you have to do is say stop. I'm not going to force you."

My hand reached out for hers and she pulled me up to stand in front of her, our breasts touching, our hands locked together, our eyes connected, our breath mingling, loitering with intent.

She turned, leading me up the hallway to her bedroom. It was plush, a huge bed with a soft inviting duvet. The floral pattern was reflected in the art hanging on the walls. Soft lighting welcomed us in.

We stood as we had before, our toes touching, our mouths almost touching. If I flicked out my tongue it would touch her lips.

I felt her hands drop mine, then glide sensually up my body. The buttons of my blouse flicked open, her eyes smiling. As the last button unclipped, she pushed the silky fabric off my shoulders, the fabric flowing as it slid down my arms. The little hairs on my arms were tingling at the eroticism.

Her hands, now gliding over my naked skin, slid upwards, cupping my breasts, her fingers caressing my turgid nipples. Her hands slid around my back and she deftly unclipped my bra.

It fell to the floor between us. This time, her hands returned to my breasts and there was nothing to stop her as she rolled my nipples between thumb and finger, her hands cupping and caressing, kneading, mauling, rubbing, as she squeezed a soft moan from my dry lips.

She moved as if on air and our bodies touched, her eyes unmoving staring into mine. Who was going to blink first?

I felt the release as she unzipped my skirt, her hands pushing it down over the curve of my bum. Again I heard the rustle as it fell into a pool at my feet.

Her thumbs hooked over my panties and pushed down, the elastic stretching as they slipped over my hips, down over my bum. The elastic, though, kept them trapped between my legs. Her mouth exhaled deeply as she sank to her knees.

She slid the silken fabric down, over my thighs, past my knees. "Lift your foot," she whispered.

I stepped out of the material and she swept it aside. As I stood, she leaned forward, her moist juicy lips touching my pubic mound. I felt the little kisses as she ran her mouth up over my bush, up higher until her tongue wormed it's way into my tummy button. Like some crazy sexy out of control wriggly worm, her tongue prodded and dug in.

123456...8