The Journo and the Pollie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh god, it felt so good, not something I had ever experienced. My whole body was alive. Electric shocks caused my hair to tingle, my skin to quiver. A feeling of unsteadiness came over me, my knees weakened, my eyes closed. I had to grab her head to stop from falling.

She kissed her way down, her tongue now pushing through the forest of my bush. Then from nowhere, it slid between my lips, my vagina opening to her, her breath so hot, so luxurious.

Just as I was about to say, don't stop she stood. My eyes opened and I watched as she quickly removed her clothes. As her bra disappeared, I marvelled at her beautiful boobs, they bounced, the flesh moving sensuously.

Naked, we stood, her hands resting on my hips, her nipples touching my own, her tummy touching mine, our knees knocking. Curious, I let my hands graze, in what I hoped would be a sensuous sexy caress, up until my hands cradle those gorgeous orbs, soft and supple, my hands caressed, fondled, massaged, rubbed. The only titties I had ever touched were my own. Here, the feel of her hard prominent nipples rubbing was exquisite, grazing my palms as I kneaded and weighed them, so heavy, so soft.

"Oh fuck, Mel. God that feels so nice."

"I can't believe how soft they feel."

She giggled, it sounded sexy and soothing. Her lips slid across mine, hers wet and luscious, mine dry, nervous. "Kiss me, Mel."

Leaning closer, I opened my mouth to enclose hers, her tongue dancing out to curl around mine and the kiss ignited. Her hands gripped my head tightly, holding me in an inescapable hold. Our mouths melded together, our moans of pleasure absorbed into the other's.

It was impossible to stand. Ivy must have felt the same, because we toppled over onto the bed, the deep cushioning of that duvet sucking us down into the comforting embrace.

Our fall broke our kiss. Ivy took that opportunity to allow her mouth to wander where only her hands had been. Her wet juicy lips caressed my tingling skin as she kissed her way to my titties. Her mouth sucked gently, then more firmly as she enjoyed the sensation of my nipples roughing up her tongue.

Her hands explored, her fingers delving into my trembling pussy, my vagina an open inviting pool of molten flesh.

Her fingers slid easily into the slipperiness. "Oh shit." I moaned softly, purring.

God it felt... it felt so right, her palm flattened against my pussy, rubbing and massaging my slippery lips, swollen and engorged. Blood flowed rapidly through the excited folds. Her fingers slipped in so easily, the sounds slushy and wet. In and out her fingers plunged. The smell of my arousal so strong, even I could smell it.

There was no escape, my hips jerked up against her marauding hand, my body surrendering to her. I was no longer fighting, or denying. I wanted her. Needed her.

She roughly pushed me onto my back, clambering quickly between my legs. Using her elbows she pushed my knees wide apart. Her mouth attacked my succulent convulsing vagina. Her tongue was ravishing, feeding hungrily, her mouth sucking and licking. Her fingers knifed together, plunging in and out of my sloppy pussy.

"Oh shit, oh god, fuck, Ivy."

She didn't answer, her mouth full of my pussy. As her hand plunged headlong into my welcoming vagina, her mouth avariciously sucked my clit, so swollen it felt enormous. Squirming wildly, I wanted more. An orgasm so huge raced towards me: a train charging out of a tunnel, lights cutting the dark night. Using my hands, I gripped her hair. I pulled and shoved trying to get more of that beautiful mouth.

I wrapped my legs around her head, my heels hammering her back, encouraging, urging, yearning for more.

The world seemed to slow down, slow motion soaking me. Breathing became impossible, my breaths coming in short frantic little gasps. She must be suffocating. I didn't care. I tugged harder on her hair. God, the absurd thought that she would be bald when I finished filled my mind.

Finally, it arrived, my body shuddering, my arse thrusting up off the bed, an orgasm like I had never experienced. Did I black out? Perhaps, because my next recollection was lying in her arms, her face next to mine, her eyes wide, her breathing ragged and deep. "Are you all right, babe?"

Sucking in a big breath, I sighed. "Oh, god yes. Oh sweet god in heaven. I have never felt like that before."

She kissed me lightly, her mouth and her face tasting of my pussy.

She snuggled in beside me, warm and cosy, her teeth nibbling on my neck. But I felt guilty. I had done nothing for her, she was left high and dry. I started to say something, but she kissed away the words. "Shush, later, okay?"

"Hhhhmmm. Are you sure?"

"Uh huh."

As our breathing returned to normal, I asked. "Is it always like this?"

"No, that was amazing, god, you were so... so... oh god I don't know, but I couldn't get enough."

The night absorbed us as Ivy pulled the blankets snugly over us and we cuddled.

I awoke from the deepest sleep, the room still bathed in darkness, Ivy's hands caressing my titties, her mouth sucking wantonly on my neck. I felt like I was dinner, she feasted so ravenously. We were lying on our sides facing each other, one of her legs between mine, her other leg lying over the top.

Her pussy felt wet and slippery as she rubbed it furiously along my thigh. Reaching up with my hands up to grab her head and drag her into a kiss. I gasped. "What are you doing?"

"I'm fucking you, silly girl. I'm going to come all over you."

Her bottom leg moved and I felt it jam up against my pussy, which I realised was just as wet and slippery as hers. She moved roughly, her leg grinding into my pussy.

I let my hands wander down and squeeze her boobs, pinch her nipples, twist them painfully the way I liked. Her soft purring moans urged me on. She rolled me onto my back and her assault took on a deeper more urgent pace. She thrust her leg up between us, her pussy rubbing and gyrating at light speed, up and down my thigh. She sucked my flesh with her pussy as it grasped, devouring as much of me as she could.

I sensed it, her body movements becoming erratic, sharper, rougher. She was coming. She moved her mouth from mine to scream. "Oh fuck." She went limp in my arms as I held her tightly, cradling her body like a precious jewel.

She collapsed down on top of me, I felt an enveloping closeness that I had never experienced with any of the guys I had slept with. This was so empowering and welcome.

We slept late. We both woke in a panic racing for the shower. She beat me to get in and I felt frantic, I was going to be late for work. She cracked open the door and her beautiful bedraggled face appeared. "Well, don't stand out there. I won't bite."

She lied. She immediately bit my nipple. I clambered into the cubicle with her and she soaped my body, using her own as the sponge. As we shampooed and rinsed, she grabbed my head in both hands and kissed me; it was sweet, loving and yucky all at the same time. The soapy suds filled my mouth, but I didn't care. I held on tight the kiss too sweet to ignore.

As we separated, she kissed me lightly. "God, I love you."

With my eyes bulging, her words exploding in my mind, I replied slowly, "I love you too."

She smiled. "Thank god. I never want to spend another night without you."

As we ate breakfast, she asked, "Mel, last night, it was amazing, so damn wonderful. Please say you're coming back tonight?"

My mind was mush, last night was so powerful I desperately needed to get my head together. "Ivy, I would love to, but I need to get to the bottom of what's going on. I can't do it if I am here with you."

She smiled, it was a sad reluctant grin. "I am doing some digging of my own. I have alerted the SFO, they are investigating as well."

I could see my story disappearing before my eyes. Once the SFO investigation became public knowledge, every serious journalist in the country would be swarming all over it.

As we sat there, Ivy said, "Mel, There is a position vacant that I was going to talk to you about."

Nervous, and confused, I spluttered, "Position vacant? What are you talking about?"

"How would you feel about being my press secretary?"

"You mean, work for you?"

"Yes, I bet it pays more than you currently earn, and there are lots of benefits, travel, accommodation."

"But, it would mean I work for you. You would be my boss?"

"Mel, I didn't mean it as an insult, I just thought it might interest you."

I felt like she was trying to control me; maybe there was more to this story than she first let on. Now I was more than curious.

"Ivy, I'm not sure what to think. Last night has changed everything for me. We are now not just friends, we are..." I sucked in a deep breath. "Oh my god, we're lovers." The words falling out made it somehow more real.

She smiled, and it was a warm inviting smile. "I didn't mean to offend you, Mel. I still want your friendship. I would hate to think that would change. If we are going to be lovers, and I hope that is true, then I still want you to be my friend, god knows I need it."

"Then why offer me the job?"

I watched as her mouth trembled, her bottom lip curling. "Because I never want to be without you. I thought that way you would be by my side, even when I travel. You could come with me."

She slipped into my arms and we hugged. "Give me time, Ivy, please. This has been such a shock."

"Yes, sorry. I am way ahead of myself. I don't want to pressurise you, Mel, I haven't felt this way about a person for a very long time. It has come as a shock to me, too."

I raced home to change before going into the office. As I walked into the offices, my phone rang. "Hello, Mel. It's Ivy, I just wanted to say sorry for appearing like some weird desperate teenager this morning. I can't explain why I did that." She stuttered a little. "I'm sorry if I offended you, god, now I sound even more desperate. All I wanted to say was, I enjoyed our evening, and I really like you."

Finding a quiet corner of the foyer I replied. "Ivy, I didn't think you sounded desperate. I enjoyed it, as well. I can't process what that means right at this moment, but I like you. I will call you in a couple of days."

"Are you just saying that?"

"No, I will call, I promise."

There was a sigh, and some soft breathing before she replied, "Thanks, Mel."

At my desk, I grabbed a shitty coffee from the machine and tried to figure out how to dig up more information on the Goldseal business. As I was pondering my approach, Phil wandered in, the fact that he pulled the door shut behind him peeked my interest.

"All right, Mel, I need to know what you meant about being careful about who we pointed the finger at. I have it on good authority the PM is nervous about that bloody project, and there are some very serious questions going to be asked."

"Can we talk off record, no expectations?"

He grimaced, obviously choosing his words carefully. "I make no promises, Mel, just give me what you've got."

"Sorry Phil, but I have a few leads, nothing more. I do have one solid bit of info, but I am not telling until I get a promise from you that it will not be released just yet."

"All right, Mel, go on, spill."

"Okay, well I have been doing a lot of research. Jenny Carsworth, the one who has been making all the noises about Ivy Lawson, is married to Michael Carsworth. Not only is she married to him, she and her father are part owners of Goldseal. They have opened a new branch, a new company actually, in Australia, and I think they are funding their expansion using public funds from the motorway expansion."

He gave me a very dark glare. "You can prove this?"

"I can prove Carsworth owns shares in the company. That wasn't hard to uncover. Doesn't it seem strange that Goldseal has been selling off equipment, laying off staff and their costs for that project are still skyrocketing? Christ, Phil, they're six months behind already, and they're only just passed the halfway stage."

"Yes, I get that, but surely it's the Minister's responsibility to be on their case. She has some responsibilities."

"Phil, there is more to this. The SFO is on the case. They are looking into Goldseal. Ivy Lawson is carrying out her own investigation, as well. Goldseal are in deep shit."

"Well, we need to run that story now before it becomes public knowledge."

"No!" I screamed. "You promised me, Phil. If we run that story before the SFO gets their teeth into Goldseal, they will have time to hide money, change things around. Ivy Lawson has promised me an exposé. We will get the heads up before anybody else, but you have to trust me."

He sat on the corner of my desk. "How did you find out about the SFO?"

"Not telling, Phil, but it's a fact. Trust me."

"All right, Mel," he said as he stood up. "I guess I don't have to warn you to be careful."

"Why did you say that, Phil?"

"The reason for this visit is because I received a very nasty phone call from a Goldseal rep this morning. He told me to be very careful what we print, or we will be seeing them in court."

After he left, I started to put the facts I had into some sort of chronological order, see if I could make sense of it. I listed all the contacts I had and their roles, jotting down as many of the contact numbers and addresses.

There were a couple of names of ex employees I still had to track down.

As I dug deeper and found contacts for the missing employees, the picture became darker. I found out that Michael Carsworth had some very close contacts with members of a criminal gang.

When I left work that night I noticed a car following me, or at least I thought it was following me. I took the long way home, taking every corner I could without getting lost. The car stayed with me, sometimes right behind me, sometimes a few cars back, but it was there.

I could feel the acid bubbling in my oesophagus as the fear grew. Phil's comment fuelled that fear even more. I kept glancing in the mirror. Surely, I was just paranoid. I've been watching to much TV, I told myself, trying to sound assertive.

I finally pulled up outside my apartment and watched as the two patched gang members inside the following car parked across the road. They climbed out and walked menacingly across towards me. I wished like hell I hadn't been so cheap and had taken the inside parking option.

Locking the doors, I waited for them to get by my car. The dreadlocked big guy with the long beard motioned for me to wind down my window.

I inched it down just a little as I scanned the street for somebody, anybody, who might help. There was nobody, the street was empty.

He leaned down by the partially open window, his snarling voice burst through the tiny gap. "Little girl, stay outa our shit or you might not wake up. We know where you live, if you keep poking around, you might lose your fingers."

I jumped in fright as the other guy swung his fist and knocked off my wing mirror. The sound of it clattering into the gutter sent a cold shiver down my spine.

Before I could say anything, they were gone. I sat there for a long time, I couldn't stop the tremble that sped through my body. I couldn't trust in my ability to stand.

My phone ringing woke me from my trance. "Hello, Mel, I just wondered whether you might like to come over for dinner?"

"No, not tonight, Ivy, maybe not a good idea, for a while."

"What?" she rasped, "Have I done something wrong?"

"No, Ivy, I just got a visit from a couple of members of the Demons gang. I don't think it's a good idea if we see each other at the moment."

She sounded frightened. "Oh my god, are you all right?"

"Actually, I'm sitting in my car, my knees are knocking so hard I don't think I can walk."

I heard the tremor in her voice, the concern. "What were they after?"

"They were warning me to keep my nose out of their business."

"Shit, what story are you following?"

"Yours. I found out today, Michael Carsworth has a very close affiliation with them."

"You're joking! Oh god, Mel, please don't do or say anything. Just walk away."

"Yeah, I think you're right, but today I got some great info. They're deep into this thing as well."

"Why, what do you know?"

"Nothing apart from they are friends. Carsworth has had close dealings with these guys for a long time. There's something going on, Ivy."

"Stay right there, I'm sending my car and driver to pick you up."

"No, please. They might be watching. I'm going to go to bed and sleep."

I stayed on the phone as I walked inside and unlocked my apartment. I eased the door open slowly. God knows what I was expecting to find, but there was nothing, just my usual mess.

Ivy kept talking until I said, "I'm in my apartment, and the door's locked. Thanks for keeping me company. Think I'll just go to bed. Not sure I am up for cooking."

I had a quick shower, and put on my PJ's. As I walked out into the lounge, there was a knock on the door. when I peeked out the peephole, standing there was a delivery guy holding out a package from the Chinese place where Ivy ordered our food.

When I went to get money the guy said, "No need, already paid for." He vanished as I sat down to my beef in black bean sauce, with noodles.

I was finishing up when my phone rang again. "Did I get it right?" Ivy whispered expectantly.

I laughed. "It was perfect, thank you."

"Are you feeling better now?"

Sighing deeply, I croaked unconvincingly. "Yeah, showered and fed. Feeling steadier."

"Mel, I rang the police commissioner and they are going to keep an unofficial eye on you. I told them what you have been working on. Hopefully, their presence will act as a deterrent."

"Wow, thanks, Ivy, I hope they are discreet. Those Demons might think I ratted them out."

"It's unofficial. It's not like you're going to have a shadow, they will just be driving by from time to time."

I can't explain it, but that gave me a sense of security. "Thanks, Ivy."

There was a short pause before she asked. "Are you going to be all right? I could still come over."

"No, I'm going to bed. I have lots to think about."

"Mel, I like you, I don't want to get things mixed up. I just wanted to say, thanks for helping, and for being my friend."

"Friends, I can do. More, I'm not so sure about, Ivy. I like you, too, and I really enjoyed our night together. I just need to process how I feel about that."

"For what it's worth, I loved our night. It was a wonderful evening and I enjoyed it. I want more Mel, but I'm not going to push. I need you to want it also."

"Thanks, Ivy, I'm so confused. I never even thought about being with a woman. It has turned my world upside down."

After disconnecting the call, I went to bed. Sleep wasn't coming easily, but it did give me time to think. A lesbian, was I really a lesbian? I know it was an amazing night, the sex was beyond incredible, but there was fear. What would my parents say? What would my working life be like? I know everybody says that the old stigmas have reduced, but when I thought about my own reactions towards gay people, it left me feeling nervous.

Driving to work was stressful. I kept thinking I saw cars following me. At the Cuba street lights, a motorcycle pulled up beside me. Loud and raucous, as he revved the engine I noticed the patch on his back. Demons. He raced away as the lights turned green. The fear trickled down my spine like ice.

At work, I walked into Phil's office. "Can we talk?"

He must have recognised the fear in my eyes. He jumped up and rushed around to close the door. Standing beside me, he slipped his arm over my shoulder to give me a fatherly hug.

"All right, Mel. What's going on?"

"I don't think I can finish the story on Goldseal."

"Why, what happened?"

"I was followed home by a couple of goons from the Demons. They warned me that if I kept poking my nose in their business they would cut it off."

123456...8