The Joust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But it was so tempting too to allow orgasm to rise before he was ready for it, balls tightening, need churning. It was worse than an itch he needed to scratch and a hundred times more pleasurable as he gripped the stallion's ears, ignorant to how his claws pinched, Madoc jerking in his hold.

Madoc groaned, his world taken up with that hot length of cock. It powered into his mouth over and over again and all he needed to do was to press his tongue up to the sweet underside, giving Silver all the pleasure he could swipe in while he was used and abused. But it was all abuse that he was willing to take, regardless of the hefty dose of humiliation that came right along with it, tail flagged and exposing his anal ring, clenching and twitching. He could not have said that he was imagining something ploughing into him at that very moment in time but his body certainly thought that way, panting and heaving for breath, eyes half-closed, only seeing the length before him, nose ground into the dragon's crotch.

"Oh..."

Silver moaned a little too lightly, aware all the while that the black horse's eyes were on him, and it was with a great force of will that he dragged his dripping cock, wet with saliva and light pre-cum, from Madoc's mouth. The horse followed it as if he was unwilling to give up the treat of him so quickly, lips quivering, but Silver held him back with a look that both smouldered and promised more for his sweet, hot muzzle.

"Not now, pony..." He rumbled. "Wait your turn."

Madoc should have been humiliated to be spoken to in such a way but he looked down, tail pressed over his tail hole, covering himself in his embarrassment. The crowd jeered and he side-eyed them cautiously, ears twitching to catch every sound. Yet that could not be the main focus of his attention as Silver took up the position that everyone had been waiting on behind the bound stallion, Gabe's breath quickening as the very tip of his cock pressed up to his not yet abused tail hole. That, however, was swiftly about to change.

Gabe panted heavily, though nothing he did got enough air into his lungs and that was just something he was going to have to live with as he bore the pressure, the wood heavy and hard around his neck and wrists. No amount of pulling or twisting was going to get him out of a predicament, however, that he had, in fact, willingly entered into, his arm still smarting from the impact of Silver's lance on his shield. He was about to take a lance into a very different part of his body however, cock jerking and slapping, spilling cum, relishing in the release of the moment that had only just begun after his voyeuristic show.

On display, his anal ring was stretched more and more, Silver hissing and grunting until the full length of his cock was buried into the pony-hole. Of course, he could have pushed harder than he did at the start but causing pain wasn't in the realm of what he wanted to enjoy, regardless of what a blood-hungry crowd craved. No, he was a dragon who was well and truly in the business of pleasure and only when Gabe relaxed around him did he sweep his paw lightly down the stallion's back, pushing up his tail to fuck him slowly and sensually, building up the speed and ferocity of his strokes just as he wanted to.

After all, the horse was his prize to claim however he wanted to.

Madoc gulped, not forced to watch but watching all the same, as that hot length of shaft disappeared into a male breeding hole over and over again, seeming to clench and stretch lightly both at the same time, even though that was impossible. The heat of the moment did strange things to his mind as he licked his lips and leaned in, only to be pushed back by a paw twisted roughly into his mane.

Silver grunted, hips working, Gabe whimpering as he bore the strokes admirably.

"Not now... You'll have to earn that right if you want to interrupt the victor, little pony."

Madoc shuddered but it was his place to be there on show, watching as the crowd hankered for something more, even though Silver was set on breeding the male stud in just the way he wanted to. Huffing, the muscles in Gabriel's neck tensed, holding more contraction than was strictly necessary, the arch reduced by the stocks. But he held his backside up, even flagging his tail, although it flopped more weakly to the side than he may have liked, eyes closed, relishing, slipping away...

He didn't have to think there, only feel, used and pleasantly abused, if one could even consider it abuse. It was what he yearned for, the powering strokes and pants of the dragon, closer and closer to orgasm - well, who wouldn't have been after a blowjob like that? His own need tightened in the pit of his belly and he called it up lovingly, having earned the right to orgasm in pleasing on better who would, it seemed, take care of him too - which was always a bonus.

Silver jerked, startled to see the stallion climaxing so soon, grunting and nickering as his seed painted the ground, a milky pool that grew and grew as his seed flowed and splattered further than he could have expected. The dragon's jaws hung open and his scales itched with the desire to sweat, hammering in, claws digging into the stallion's hips without causing pain, cautious and reverent of the one who had now submitted to such ploughing force with nary a whimper. That was strength... More strength, truly, than what he felt he had sometimes.

And it was his place to reward that too.

He didn't need to warn his submissive colt as he pounded him, leaning over his back and rattling the stocks as he snarled and growled, intent on his pleasure. Ecstasy clawed at his mind and Silver threw himself bodily into the arms of it, crying out with his tongue lolling out over the edge of his maw as he raced for it. Heat seared through him and the drum of the hungry crowd flowed through him even as orgasm claimed him, taking the dom up and away into a world of flight even while his hind paws remained quite firmly rooted down into the bounds of earthly endeavours.

Hot spurts of cum shot into the stallion, although they were nothing compared to an equine's climax as Madoc watched on enviously, the little stallion (well, not so little) forgotten and left off to the side, wanting more and not even daring to jack himself off. He'd been promised something, he was sure, and a morbidly curious part of him wanted to see what would come of that even as Gabe breathlessly shot him a half-heartedly shy smile, ears slipping back, enjoying the moment as semen spilt from his tail hole, too much for a strained pony doughnut to hold tightly inside again without adequate training.

That, however, could be arranged with the help of a dragon who, on that particular day, was not quite in the habit of believing the luck that he had come by. Relaxing over the stallion's back, he lingered and nuzzled his mane, playing with the hairs and marvelling at the coarser texture. He was rugged and he was strong, every inch of him rippling with muscle, more that seemed to reveal itself even as Madoc nickered and stood, anxiously wiggling with his cock bobbing back and forth. Yet that would not quite get his attention as Silver drew back, allowing his cock to withdraw in a steamy flush of cum, seeding the floor with his own marking as his triumph was bellowed out for all to bear witness to.

But all the dragon saw was the kinky ponies before him, the spell of a day that he could never have imagined stretching out languidly before him with untold promise.

"Ponies... I think you can see me in my chambers tonight, don't you agree?"

It was not the done thing but the 'done thing' had ceased to have any meaning for the three of them, Silver helping Gabe up and out of his bondage, pumping the paws of the equines high into the air in triumph. Madoc's cock remained hard, the stallion panting, eyes rimmed with an edge of white, but he was not to be denied either as Silver's tail cheekily probed up under his, slipping up against the bud and pucker of his tail hole, still wanting. Against himself, Madoc groaned and blushed, the tips of his ears tingling. It was all as it was meant to be, so he could, indeed, just let it be. It was alright to want it, even though his desire was now out there for the world to see, cock hard and drooling, pre-cum spilling forth as if his body thought that that was any sort of replacement for a true orgasm.

Exchanging a look, Gabe and Madoc smiled shyly at one another, though the dragon between them prevented touch. There was only one answer, of course, that their lustful hearts could give the dragon and the night would prove to be very interesting indeed for the three of them.

The champion, after all, would make sure of it.

12