All Comments on 'The Joys of Sharing'

by Radar45

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very Good

Would love to read about your wife getting pregnant from extramarital sex!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great experience

A very exciting time for the two of you. Please post again

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
very good

i enjoyed it immensely, when is the next story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
wow

Wow. I showed my husband the above story, and he suggested that we try something similar. I wish i had said something earlier. It turned out to be a great adventure. thanks Radar.

duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Hanging out!

The old swimming hole gets sexy with this adventuresome couple. Sexy Read! Well Written!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Hi Mr Radar🙋🏻

Loved the story of how you let your wife get taken by 5 young lads.She really seems to have enjoyed the smoke & most importantly the handsome hunks😜.

You should have tasted her before inserting yourself,just to know how the cream pie tasted.You could have also fingered her & make her suck your finger pulps,to let her taste the sweet memories she had a few moments ago.

You should have asked for the guys phone numbers & organised a gang bang at your house on her birthday as a surprise 🎁.She would be in tears with joy☺️.

As the ice break has already happened between you & the 5 lads,you could have joined them😜.

Love,

Your babydoll Suzi♥️♥️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous