The Judge

Story Info
Lydia is set up to be gangbanged by her boyfriend’s friends.
3.1k words
4.01
21.4k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JacksunG
JacksunG
20 Followers

Thrust, grunt! Thump! Thrust, grunt! Thump! Thrust, grunt! Thump!

Weakly I mutter, "OW!" My head was splitting with pain with each thump.

The motion and thumping stopped. Groggily and muffled I hear a voice.

A male voice. "Hey bro! You said she'd be out for hours, she's starting to wake up."

A second male. "Pull her further down so her head isn't hitting the headboard."

I'm aware that my body is being pulled but my arms and legs are not responding to my commands to move. My face is shoved against the mattress and I feel I am upside down. I cannot focus on what is happening.

The thrusts and grunting start again with my body rocking back and forth without the thumping on my head. Now, I can tell my knees are tucked under my hips and my head is down.

I start to lose consciousness again unable to mentally process what is happening.

OMG!!

It hits me like a sledgehammer, survival alarms are screaming in my head. I'm being raped! My hips are up and he is raping me from behind!

In my head I am fighting, flailing, trying to escape but my body is paralyzed.

The grunting is louder and the thrust harder, the rocking motion exaggerated, suddenly it stops and I feel pressure removed from my pelvis and the bed creak with motion.

A door opens. A light hits my eyes. I'm barely able to open one eye but it is enough to watch a naked male figure walk toward the doorway while sliding his condom off and dropping it in the waste basket.

A bathroom, registers in my mind.

He is finished. I felt a moment of relief it was over when I felt the bed creak and move.

Oh no! Not another!

I feel the pressure and the thrusts.

I'm tearing, please stop I'm screaming but no sound is heard. I can feel his pelvis slap against my rear with each trust, his cock buried deep. Over and over, grunting with each thrust, my body rocking back and forth. Faster and harder! Finally a loud grunt with his climax, my body held still. Again, it is over, the light is back in my face as I watch this guy discard his condom.

Desperately I try to move, but my body doesn't respond.

The bed creaks and moves.

I know what's next.

This time his hands are on my breasts roughly squeezing and pulling in my nipples. Next, I feel pain and pressure. I feel my bowels being ripped out. The thrusting and intense rocking is shaking my entire body.

His cock is invading my rear!

No! I've never experienced anal and never wanted it.

I'm crying and finally able to vocalize a whimper.

"Shut up slut," an angry male voice commands.

He pushes into me and grunts as he climaxes. His force pushes me off my knees and flattens me on the bed.

The bed creaks and rocks, he is done and leaves the bed.

The light is brighter as he opens the bathroom door wide and drops his condom in the waste. He leaves the bathroom door open and light on as he leaves the room.

I hear laughter and boisterous comments on what a sweet slut I am.

I am terrified, how many more! I desperately try to move.

Finally, my arm stretches out.

I can move!

With all my strength I pull my arms under me and push up onto my elbows. I can see my clothes and purse on the floor between the bed and bathroom. With all my might I roll off the bed and slide along the floor gathering my stuff. I reach the bathroom, curl up inside, close and lock the door. A deep breath of relief, for the moment I feel safe.

My head is throbbing and the room is spinning. I'm nauseous. My stomach clenches and whatever was in my gut is spewed across the floor. I close my eyes hoping the spinning stops.

The door knob rattles, now pounding. Male voices, "Lydia, open the door!"

He knows my name! Who!

"Come out, we're not going to hurt you."

In my mind I respond that you've already hurt me.

I brace my hips and legs between the door and vanity hoping I can withstand their force.

Bam! I feel the force of a shoulder ramming against the door.

Another male voice, somewhat familiar says, "Stop, we can't trash this place, there has to be a safety key around here, if not she has to come out sooner or later."

More whispers, I can't make out what is being said, and their sounds are fading.

Quiet.

I exhale, relieved, they have left the room.

I'm able to pull myself to the tub, turn the knob and splash cold water on my face, over and over.

My head starts to clear. Questions whirl through my head. Where am I? Who are these guys? How did I get here? How did this happen?

I reach for my purse and clench it to my chest.

My father's words echo in my head, "When you need it, don't hesitate to use "The Judge", but look for other options first." Opening my purse I reach past The Judge and grab my phone. Shaking, I dial 911.

"911, what's your emergency?"

"Help me, I'm being held captive and raped by several men."

"What's your location?"

"I don't know, I've been drugged. I've been able to get away and lock myself in a bathroom, but I'm not safe for long."

"Can you trace my phone number?"

"I'll try but if there is no cell tower near you, we won't know exactly."

"I'll keep my phone connected and I'll try to find out my location."

Closing my eyes, my thoughts clear, I form a plan. Focusing on a plan keeps my fear subdued.

Reaching into to waste basket I pull out the condoms, there are 5. So, 2 others raped me when I was unconscious. Rubbing between my legs I wince as I touch my swollen bruised labia. I smear their semen over my inner thighs, labia, perineum, anus and abdomen. I pull on my panties, next my bra after I break 2 clasps. Slip on my blouse, ripping some buttons and finally my jeans.

Reaching for my purse, I unzip the hidden inside pocket, pulling out "The Judge."

"The Judge," is my dad's name for my Sig Sauer P365 handgun. It holds 10 rounds.

It was my dad's high school graduation gift to me. It is the same handgun my mom carries. There must be a private story between my mom and dad involving the nickname, "The Judge", every time they mention it they laugh. They never told me why.

I grew up on a farm, learned to shoot at the age of 9, and owned my first gun at the age of 11. My dad was a sharpshooter and sniper in the army and my teacher. Guns were always a part of our lives and we all were taught how to shoot and to respect a gun's potential to harm.

Standing, I check the magazine, it is full.

Back to the 911 operator. "Still there?" "Yes," she answers. "We are unable to pinpoint your exact location." " Just so you know, I have a gun permit and I have my handgun with me. I will find out where I am. I will only shoot if necessary.

"We have officers in your vicinity, when you know the address we can be there in minutes.

Standing, I hesitate as I plan each step, the uncertainty of not knowing who's in the other room scares me. How many guys are there? I know it's at least 5. What if it is more? Could this be a fatal mistake? Should I stay put, locked in this bathroom and wait. I could outlast them, maybe.

Then, the anger. How dare they! They've got to pay! Now I'm pissed and I have a gun.

Straightening my spine I stand tall and determined as I open the bathroom door, quietly stepping through the dark bedroom and into a dimly lit room with a couch and several chairs. Five guys are sitting throughout the room drinking beer and watching a wrestling match on TV, wearing nothing but gym shorts.

My presence startles them, the gun pointed at them freezes them and the room goes quiet.

In a angry determined voice I ask, "where am I?" A familiar voice from a sixth guy off to my side speaks, "Lydia where did you get a gun? Put it down, we're not going to hurt you."

Rick!! Oh my god my boyfriend, Rick is here and part of this!

"Rick, how could you let this happen, where am I, I'm calling Uber for a ride" I didn't want him to know I have a 911operator on the phone.

"Lydia I was just helping fulfill your fantasy."

"What! I've never never ever said I wanted to be drugged and gangbanged!"

At this statement the five guys in front of me eyes widened and their faces turned white.

One spoke "Bro you said she consented to this."

None of these guys looked familiar, stupid but not familiar. Rick set this up with strangers!

I continued holding the gun pointed at Rick as I tried to remember the events earlier this evening. It was Valentines Day. We had planned the evening out to a upscale bar/restaurant for dinner close to the university. While sitting at the bar waiting for our table Rick mentioned a party at his old fraternity house. I objected, preferring to spend the entire evening just with Rick. Uncharacteristically he got demanding that we go to the frat party.

Rick had graduated undergrad 3 years ago and now finishing his 3rd year of law school. I assumed he had moved on from fraternity parties, he's never mentioned wanting to go to one.

I met Rick 10 months ago and we dated 3 months before I let him in my bed. He always showed kindness and patience along with passion as a lover and I have been thinking I could spend my life with him.

At the bar he demanded we go to the frat party, I refused stating wouldn't he rather have me tonight. I was shocked when he stormed out leaving me at the bar, that's when I think he drugged my drink. I'm a light drinker, maximum 2 drinks and I've never been drunk. When he left I began to text my girlfriend for a ride when a guy at the end of the bar blurted out, "Darling, your boyfriend is a real jerk, I'd never leave a beautiful woman for a frat party."

"Oh, You heard our conversation."

"Honey, the whole bar heard your conversation." The other guys snickered in agreement. My next words were slurred, apologizing for our scene. Another guy picked up on my altered state offering that there was an Uber outside that would take me home. I looked at me phone, my text to my girlfriend not yet sent, I deleted the text and accepted the Uber offer. My big mistake. My bar bill was paid and as I stood to leave I stumbled against the bar feeling dizzy. Two guys helped me to the Uber. They must have been part of the plan. I slurred my address, that's the last thing I remember.

"Rick, where am I? I want an Uber here to go home."

"Lydia, relax I'll take you home when we're done,"

"Oh WE are done! What's the address?"

"Lydia, relax I'll get you home."

BAM!

A bullet grazed his left ear as my anger took over.

"Shit! You could have killed me!"

"Rick, I don't miss, that was a warning shot, if I wanted to kill you, you would be dead."

Last month I took Rick home to meet my parents, apparently he didn't pay attention to the 4H blue ribbons displayed in our family room. I took first place in rifle and handgun marksmanship every year since I was 15. My father was very proud of my accomplishments telling me he thought I could shoot a tick off a dog's nose without hurting the dog.

"Rick, where am I?

Relax, Lydia, I'm not telling you the address, I'll take you home.

Now I'm really pissed.

I rotate pointing the gun at a pudgy red haired guy.

Click

"Red, what's the address?

He blurted out the address so fast I asked him to repeat it. Pulling my phone from my pocket I repeated the address to the 911 operator.

"Got it"

"Now, guys drop your shorts so I can see the pricks that raped me."

They hesitated, looking at each other wondering if I was serious.

"Bam"

A round whizzed over their heads. The shorts were off and on the floor.

"Rick, you's too, take them off." "Lydia, you've seen my cock before." "Click" " Take them off." His shorts slowly fell to the floor.

I surveyed the group.

It's amazing the shrinkage of a cock when a gun is pointed at it. Reminded me of a turtle's head retreating into its shell.

It wasn't a minute later there was a knock on the door.

"Police"

"Come in" I tried to sound helpless but right now I had the gun and was in control. The guys looked stunned at the sound of police.

Rick looked angry, "You said it was Uber."

"Oh, I'm sorry I lied to a rapist."

Two police officers, both women entered with guns drawn. I was thankful it was two women. The officers quickly surveyed the room. I lowered my gun, put the safety on and turned it over to the officers.

"These men drugged and raped me."

The guys were pale and embarrassed standing naked in front of these lady officers, who couldn't help but grin at the apparent situation.

Without moving one officer radioed for two more squad cars, we stood, not moving until the other cars arrived.

The two lady officers took me to the hospital, the guys were arrested and placed 3 in each car. On the way to the hospital I recounted my story, as one officer wrote the details. After my story the officer admired my gun rotating it in her hand as she examined its detail. Smiling as she read the inscription " Congratulations Lydia, love mom and dad." "Nice Gift."

"It was my high school graduation gift."

The officer laughed, "More girls should have parents like yours."

At the hospital, a physician and nurse examined me and asked questions while swabbing to collect samples. The police kept my clothing as evidence, noting the torn blouse and bra. One remarked the guys apparently had been rough with me.

That's exactly the way I wanted it to appear.

I called Linda, my roommate, who arrived with some of my clothes. Linda arrived looking concerned and dumbfounded. "How could Rick do this?"

After the questions and exam a nurse's aid led me to a shower to clean off the filth. The hot water and hospital soap was comforting and the soap's antiseptic smell helped me feel I cleaned away any remnants of those guys.

Dressed, I left with Linda, I felt strong and confident having survived and knowing I will be there to watch the trial of each guy.

As we left, a police office approached handing me my purse, " All your possessions have been placed in your purse." I reached in feeling "The Judge" back in its rightful place. Before leaving the officer commented I showed enormous restraint and guts.

Linda looked questioning at me.

I didn't divulge I carried a gun but explained I locked myself in a bathroom and called 911.

On the way home I had Linda stop at Rick's apartment. Using his hidden extra key I entered and gathered my stuff. Remembering his hidden cash I checked his desk finding $3000.00 in 100 dollar bills. I took it all.

Over the next 18 months I endured the trial and embarrassment of airing of my personal intimate details in front of a courtroom with my parents. Rick came from a wealthy family who hired a very expensive lawyer to keep him out of jail. His attorney kept questioning me alluding to the fact that since I was Rick's girlfriend and had consensual sex with him I had consented to the events that night. Also, I couldn't prove he was the one who drugged me and there was no evidence of him sexually assaulting me that night.

The five guys originally denied they had assaulted me and were stunned when the DNA evidence confirmed their semen was found on my body. I watched their expression as they realized how I planted their semen on my body. They quickly changed their story pointing the finger at Rick. They were from his fraternity and recounted how he had planned and recruited them for the purpose of gangbanging me. He told them it was a fantasy of mine. Not one of them had bothered to ask me if I wanted this to happen.

During the trial the prosecution found two of Rick's previous girlfriends who recounted an evening where they had no recollection the day after of what happened but woke up with bruises feeling they had been roughly fucked. When confronting Rick he denied anything had happened but their consensual regular sex. They both broke up with Rick shortly after feeling something wasn't right and they couldn't trust him. When they heard of my ordeal and his trial they both felt the events were similar to their experience and they too had been victims of his gangbang plot.

The defense played the 911 call which had recorded my conversations and gunshots. And demanding the guys remove their shorts to see their cocks. They claimed it proved my perverted sexual desires.

At the end no one went to jail. Rick got away not guilty but was expelled from his law school, unable to graduate he ended up clerking at the private law firm that had represented him.

The five guys got off with house arrest and had to register as sexual predators. They also were expelled from their school programs and the fraternity.

My parents sat quiet and stoic through the trial. At the end the look on my parents faces told me it was not over. A plan was being formed. As I watched Rick walk away for the last time I knew he was a dead man. Not today or next month but at a time of my dad's choosing Rick would die. I hope it is before he hurts another woman.

JacksunG
JacksunG
20 Followers