The Junior Senator

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That morning, I had blown him again. I started at him from behind after getting him on all fours. It was one of the many good things that comes with being with someone large; JJ didn't get hard enough that I couldn't get him in my mouth from behind him.

I finished with him on his knees, straddling my chest. When he was ready to go, I forced him out of my mouth and demanded that he "Cum on my face."

He was too close to object. He had coated my cheek and chin before, like a porn star, rubbing his glans through his cum and across my lips.

"Taste it," I urged.

"My own?"

"Yes," I said, dragging my finger across my chin and slipping it into my mouth. "Here," I added, dragging my finger across my cheek and holding it out to him.

He looked at it like it was spoiled milk.

"I can't."

"Just do it."

He leaned forward and tentatively stuck his tongue out, like he was going to take only a drop. I eclipsed him by shoving my finger into his mouth. He sucked it, pretended to gag, and then swallowed.

"Well?"

"I wouldn't pay for it."

"You can make it taste better. Drink pineapple juice. Avoid greens."

"Who knew?" he asked.

"Literally every gay man," I almost answered. But, I feared the word "gay" with JJ, like it may be the jolt of electricity that cleared his mind.

I stood in front of him. He kneeled on the floor and bobbed on me. He was taking my instructions -- deeper, tighter, wetter -- well.

"Look at me," I said as my balls started to rise and tighten.

He did. I smiled down at him, and he smiled around me. I almost fainted, the sight of him, his reaction to me, almost too much.

"I'm getting close," I said, my knees starting to shake.

He responded by digging his hands into my ass and taking more of me.

"Fuck, JJ, you're doing really well.... Moan as you do it."

He did. Deeply. From somewhere in his chest or gut.

The sound sent me over. "Here it comes," I sputtered as I wrapped myself around his head, my skin bristling with sweat as I filled his mouth. I felt him gag, pause as if he was going to pull off, then swallow and keep going.

"Too much.... Too much," I pleaded, pulling myself from his mouth.

"Blech," I heard, as I stumbled backward and fell into the recliner, the power of my orgasm destabilizing me.

"No beuno?" I asked.

"No beuno."

"I'll work on it."

"I don't know. I'm not sure I want to do that again."

"Do what? Blow me?"

"No. Swallow... you know... your stuff."

"It's okay if you do or don't do whatever you want to do or don't want to do. If you don't want to go down on me at all, then don't."

"I liked doing that, especially at the end, when I could feel how much you liked it. I got kind of fevered when you got fevered."

"That's my favorite part, too. I call it 'the power of pleasure,' the giving of it, not the taking of it."

"Does it feel different if you don't finish, you know, in my mouth."

"Yes."

"Dang it."

*****

That night, JJ found himself in the jeans he had packed, in my ill-fitting spread collared shirt, in one of the ties for which I didn't care, and bound to the headboard of my bed by two more ties for which I didn't care. The Cure Station was on the Pandora. Through a slip of fate, I had lost my virginity to The Cure's "Just Like Heaven." Since, they had been my favorite band, even though they were long before my time.

I had tied his hands above his head, close so I could turn him this way and that. I had kissed him as I tied a single column knot around his wrists.

"I'm not going to tie your ankles," I whispered. "But only if you promise not to try to kick me."

"I promise," he whispered back.

He was lying, but he didn't know it. He had no idea what was coming.

I kissed and licked his neck. I sucked at his jugular, worked my way up to his ear, nibbled and sucked it, and then flipped to the other side.

"Do you want me to blindfold you?" I asked.

"No," he whimpered. "I want to be able to watch."

"Sometimes," I answered, kissing his lips between each word, "surprise is better than watching."

"Watch," was all he could say back.

I buried my face in his left armpit. It smelled like a man who'd spent the day having sex, which he had. We had blown each other twice, and he had fucked me once, for over an hour, in every position imaginable.

I loved how it smelled. I licked up and down his side and through his armpit and then repeated and repeated and repeated. He squirmed like a child in church.

I flipped to the other side. I repeated and he squirmed.

I kneeled between his legs. I massaged his thighs, getting closer and closer with each circle until I felt him under my palm.

I palmed him through the jeans, his erection straining to the right, not straight down like it normally was.

I unbuckled his belt and unbuttoned, unzipped, and violently removed his pants.

I put my mouth on him through his boxers. He cried out.

I slowly pulled his boxers down.

Kneeling between his legs, I pulled his left foot to my face. I licked between and sucked each toe. I gnawed on the ball and then the arch.

He tried to kick my face. Not on purpose, but because he couldn't help himself.

I turned to the other foot. I repeated what I had done to first foot. He tried to kick me again. Not on purpose, but because he couldn't not.

I licked up his leg. He held his breath as my breath caressed his scrotum.

He expected me to take his erection into my mouth. I didn't. Instead, I used my hands behind his knees to reveal what I was really after.

He gasped when he realized where I was heading. Involuntarily, he tried to conceal the target. He couldn't.

He was pink and lightly haired. His crinkles spread like a starburst. He smelled of the day.

My tongue traced down his perineum and around his opening. He tensed and tried to turn and twist away from me. He couldn't.

My tongue found him. My hands held him. I licked and licked and licked as my hands held him.

He cried out.

He tensed and tensed and tensed and I licked and licked and licked and... then... he... relaxed.

He slowly gave himself over to me. I took what he gave, licking and licking and licking until he cried out because he couldn't take one more swipe of my tongue across or around his opening.

I lowered him.

I again licked his scrotum and then up and down his shaft, over and over, jacking him with my tongue.

I licked the precum from his meatus.

I took his glans into my mouth as I penetrated him with a finger.

He cried out again.

I took him down my throat as far as I could. He was, again, the most delicious thing I had ever had in my mouth.

I felt him rushing toward me.

I stopped him and flipped him. I was under him.

I took him in my hand and guided him to where I needed him to be.

"Take me, JJ," I begged.

"Untie me," he said. I did.

Our eyes locked. He entered me easily, my anus and anorectal line yielding to and welcoming him in. Once he was buried as deeply as he could get, he gently slid in and out of me, patiently.

I threw my head back, and he sucked on my neck. I knew he was leaving a mark. He was fevered.

I took his head in my hands and forced his mouth to mine. I love being kissed while I'm being fucked, and -- as he moved toward the edge of the fucking -- he kissed me harder and harder. I could feel my lips turning red and raw.

My hands found their way to his ass. They tried to force him in deeper and faster.

"Jesus," he hissed into my mouth, doing what he said he wouldn't do with the Lord's name. In vain.

He was close to the edge. I could feel it in every pore of my body.

His closeness pulled me close. We were going to crest together. I could feel it.

I spread my legs as wide as I could.

I gripped and squeezed his ass.

I panted in rhythm with the battering I was taking. My pants echoed the springs of the bed, which were -- like me -- crying out.

He sped up. He was going as fast as he could, literally pounding me into the bed. I clamped my arms around him and pulled his chest to mine as hard as I could.

Two became one, no beginning and no end.

I went first, my orgasm like the river after the levee breaks, out of control and wild, crashing through and destructive.

I screamed, spraying between us, my body convulsing, my mind going blank.

He released halfway through my release. "Jesus," he cried, as he released, so hard that I could feel it, even though I was gone.

He kept at me, each stroke slower, whimpering with each one, until he slowed to a stop, like a car running out of gas and coasting to stillness.

We fell asleep, him on me. We didn't want to, but we couldn't avoid it. We were spent. We didn't have enough energy to stay awake.

"You took the Lord's name in vain," I said, after we woke up, his body on mine, my cum and our sweat between us, his cum leaking from me.

"I know," he said, his right thumb tracing through my right eyebrow. "You make me do things I never thought I'd do."

"No one can make you do anything," I started, but he cut me off with a kiss, his mouth silencing my profundity.

"Good night, H," he said, when his lips left mine and as he burrowed his head into my neck. "I love you."

"I love you, too, JJ. A lot."

"I feel like I've crossed a line."

"You have."

"I've never felt like this."

"You've never been wanted before. There's nothing like the feeling of being wanted. It's transcendent."

"I agree. I've never been wanted before. I love the feeling of being wanted. It's the feeling of being alive."

"It's only Wednesday."

"I know."

"We have three more days and nights."

"I know."

*****

When I woke up, it was 1:41 a.m. JJ was staring at me in the darkness.

"What's up?" I whispered.

"Nothing.... I woke up and wanted to kiss you, but I didn't want to wake you up. So, I just watched you sleep instead."

"I'm awake now," I said, moving my mouth to his.

We kissed and kissed and kissed, gently, not ravenously. When we stopped for the first time, it was 2:38. When we stopped for the second time, it was 3:11.

"Of all the things," he whispered, "this is my favorite.... the kissing."

"I like the kissing a lot, but my favorite is the fucking, when you're inside of me, when we're both losing control."

"Oh, I like that, too. But, I like the kissing more. It portends so much."

We kissed again. When we stopped, it was 4:02, and I was on my back, JJ's body on mine.

"I want to keep kissing you," he whispered, as he pulled up. "But I need a break."

He disappeared under the comforter and moved between my legs. He took me in his mouth. He worked me like he had been working at men for a long time, fast and slow, deep and shallow, his hand on my balls and then on my shaft. He was mimicking me, using his hand and mouth together on me the way I had used my hand and mouth together on him.

My hands were in his hair. As the fire built, I pulled his hair and hissed "Oh, God, I'm gonna go, I'm gonna go."

He kept at me, his hand and mouth taking me over the edge.

I filled his mouth.

He kept at me, his hand and mouth unstoppable until I had to stop them because my glans was so sensitive I was afraid I'd involuntarily hurt him if he didn't release me.

"Was that okay?" he asked, when his face was so close to mine I could smell me on his breath.

"JJ, that was way more than okay. That was fantastic. Thank you."

"You're welcome."

We kissed again. I could taste me in his mouth.

He answered my unasked questions. "You said it was better for you that way."

We went back to kissing. I got hard again. Before the sun rose, he announced "I need another break" and went down on me again. As before, he performed like he was way more experienced than he was. Nothing he did suggested he was a novice.

"I thought you were never going to go," he whispered, when his face was again so close to mine I could smell me on his breath.

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be. I enjoyed it. My jaw got a little sore, but I enjoyed being down there, doing that to you. And for you. I especially enjoyed it when you moaned or whimpered, knowing I was making you do that, that they were because of me."

"We should take a little disco. We've been awake for a long time."

"We can sleep all day. We have nowhere to be and nothing to do."

"We have nowhere to be," I parried. "But we have a lot to do."

"True. Let's start. Go down there. My tummy's starting to hurt."

He rolled onto his back and I moved between his legs. Before going down on him, I tickled his abdomen and testicles and shaft.

"You have a great dick," I said.

"Thank you, I guess."

"Growing up, you had to know Trip was a standout."

"Trip?"

"The lake. Remember?"

"Ah, yes, Trip. And Buddy."

"I mean, you had to know Trip was taller and thicker than the others."

"I averted my eyes."

"You're so disingenuous. You wear compression shorts, for fuck's sake."

"That's a recent development. I was standing against the kitchen counter, my butt resting against the ledge, drinking coffee before leaving for school. Claire looked down, looked back up, and said 'JJ, you're indecent.' I looked down to see what she was seeing. With my ankles crossed, Trip -- as you call it -- was in full relief. That night, when I got home, there were five pairs of compressions shorts on my pillow, one for each school day."

As he talked, I lathered him with my tongue. I worked him with my mouth and then with my hand and mouth. I moved to his testicles, to the insides of his thighs, to his calves, to his feet. I sucked his toes and licked between them. I gnawed on the balls and the arches.

He was using his hand on himself.

"Stop," I said. "That's mine."

"Then take it."

I did. I worked him as hard and as long as I could, pushing him back every time he got close. I was trying to rock his world.

"Spread your legs," I whispered, when I pulled off for what I decided would be the last time. "And don't try to stop me when I do what I'm about to do."

"What are you about to do?"

"You'll see, but don't try to stop me."

Actually, he wouldn't see. He'd feel, not see.

I went back to work. I used my left hand and my mouth to push him toward the line. I used my saliva to slick the middle finger on my right hand. I moved my right hand into his crevice. I felt him tense. I moaned around his shaft. I circled around his opening. I moaned again around his shaft. I penetrated his opening. He raised his hips up and away from me. I stayed with him, pressing in farther.

"H," I heard.

I moaned back at him.

"H, I don't know...."

I moaned back again as I searched for his prostate. I knew that, when I found it, he'd know.

I moved my knees under him, for leverage. I moved my hand and mouth on him. I moved my finger inside of him.

"H," I heard. "Oh, H."

I found what I was looking for. I rubbed it over and over, harder and harder.

"Oh, H!" JJ cried out.

His body tensed. His shaft expanded. His meatus opened. My mouth filled. I swallowed, but I couldn't swallow it all or fast enough. It ran from my mouth as I continued to suck and finger him.

I came. I hadn't felt it coming, but I felt it going. I started to laugh around his shaft. It was one thing to come from being fucked. It was a whole other thing to come from sucking.

His hands covered his face.

"JJ?"

"Yeah," he croaked.

"Are you okay?" I asked, wiping him from my face.

"I'm not sure. I may have died."

"You didn't."

"I could have. It felt like I was dying."

"So, bueno?"

"Bueno. Mucho bueno."

*****

Over breakfast, I noticed things I hadn't noticed over the whirlwind that had swept through since JJ knocked on my door.

First, JJ hadn't shaved Wednesday or Thursday morning. I had never seen him unshaven. Stubble looked good on him.

Second, he also hadn't styled his hair. It was a tangled mess. Like the stubble, the tangle looked good on him.

Third, our hands were together, and I realized they had been together throughout the whirlwind. Images flashed through my mind. When we were in bed, we were holding hands. When we were in the shower, we were holding hands. When we were relaxing on the sofa, we were holding hands. When we were eating, we were holding hands.

"I like holding your hand," I said.

"I'm holding your hand," he answered, his smile broad, his larger hand squeezing my smaller one.

"What do you want to do today?" I asked.

"You," he answered.

"What if I want to do you?"

"Then we'll try to make that happen."

"Really?"

"Really."

"You're ready to try that?"

"I don't know that I'm ready, but I'm as ready as I'll ever be. And, I really want to try that for you."

I coached him on how to prepare and left him to it.

When he returned, we were in my bed, trying what he wanted to try.

"Tell me what to expect," he said.

"Well, it's been a long time since my first time, but.... It's going to hurt, especially at first. You're going to feel like Buddy won't fit, like you're going to tear. Once I'm in, you're going to feel a lot pressure. Once I start moving, you're going to feel like you need to, you know, drop a deuce. For some people, though, all of that goes away. For others, it doesn't. We won't know for you until we try.... I want to hold your hands the whole time.... It's the most intimate thing I've ever done."

"Okay. Good to know. How do you want me?"

"Let's start with you on your stomach. Also, we should have a safe word. So, if you want me to stop, all you have to say is that word."

"What's wrong with 'Stop'?"

"Nothing."

"Then let's use 'stop'."

"Simple enough."

When he was on his stomach, I laid on him and whispered in his ear. "Alright, I'm going to get you ready. I'm going to start with my mouth. Then I'll use my fingers. Then we'll try Buddy."

I kissed down his back. I nibbled on his butt cheeks and then spread them. I then ate him out, ravenously, using my tongue anywhere and everywhere I could, listening for "stop" but hearing only moans.

I lubed my fingers and used one and then two on him. He took them, the only sound from him sharp breaths as they went deeper and moved in and out.

"How are you doing?" I asked.

"I feel weird, you know, having your fingers in there.... More mentally than physically.... I can take the physical.... I'm struggling with the mental of 'that's my butthole'."

I smiled at his use of 'butthole'. Like his earlier use of 'tummy,' it was childlike and innocent.

"We stop when you want to stop. Mentally or physically, if you're not into it, we stop."

"I'm into it enough that I don't want to stop. I want to know what it feels like to be joined with you that way."

I moved my body back to his. "Remember to breathe," I whispered. "Take deep, long breaths. They'll help you relax."

"Alright."

"Buddy's ready."

"Alright."

"Remember, I'll stop anytime you tell me to."

"Okay, but I don't think I'm going to tell you to stop. I'm in it to win it."

I rolled a condom on, lubed it, moved between his legs, and placed myself where I needed to be. I then moved over him and suggested "you might want to use your hand to guide me in.... that way, you can control the depth and speed, at least at first."

He moved his hand to me. I pressed in. He hissed and, I don't know, yelped as I breached him.

I entered him as slowly as I could, inch by inch of my very average erection. He repeatedly tensed, but he never suggested I stop.

"I'm all the way in," I said, as lovingly as I could into his ear. "How are you doing?"

"I'm okay," he lied, the sweat on his back betraying his lie.

"Are you sure?"

"It's not as bad as I thought it would be."

"That's good, right?"

"I don't know," he said, laughing. "It could just mean I thought it was going to be ten bad but it's only nine bad."