The Junk Draw

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought it was so funny how Martin manipulated the two women, they got us to suck cock right in front of them. I got up and sat on his lap, I was exhausted, it was late. I have never been so satisfied in my life. He kissed me on the forehead and I felt myself drift off while leaning on his strong chest.

I woke up moments later, I heard the two women in the kitchen. They were loud. We exchanged numbers with the guys, we had to do this again. I would have loved it if they stayed and fucked us all night. The two of us walked them to the door. We gave them long kisses goodnight. We talked a little more in the hallway, We didn't want them to leave. I could tell Carol and Milana were getting a little antsy, the guys didn't even talk to them or say goodnight.

I thanked Martin for the flowers again and then thanked him for everything else. He smiled, he was hard again, and I finally closed the door. I forgot Carol and Milana were still here.

"So cocksuckers, we are leaving," Milana told us. They got their stuff together.

Carol showed me the key to the cock cage. "I bet you wish I was giving this back to you tonight, but after that fucking gay show you too bitches pulled tonight, I'm keeping it."

"I couldn't even watch. Okay, goodnight cocksuckers." Milana walked out.

We didn't say anything, we were so glad they were leaving.

"Shit, I don't have the car," Carol yelled, "The guys drove us here."

***

Varsha and I were cleaning up, we couldn't call an Uber fast enough. We told them we were locked, lubed, and full and we couldn't drive them home. When in actuality we were content, horny, but satisfied. I wouldn't look at either one of them. I was so glad they were finally gone.

I dumped the two bottles of Pinot Grigio I had on the counter and then dumped the Sour Apple Liquor. I was tired of teaching them to like something better. We were both tired of teaching them to understand something they should have loved. We then put on our best nightgowns. We took off our makeup and wigs and kept on our breast forms. We said goodnight. I was going to sleep so sound thinking about my first man.

***

I was smiling and standing in front of the mirror, adjusting my new breast forms.

"Girl you are hanging out of that dress."

"I know, I love these Sunday nights. What time are they coming?" I asked

"Well hopefully twenty minutes after they arrive. If we are lucky." Varsha laughed.

"Stop... you are terrible. " I laughed with her.

"I can't wait until they taste what I made for dinner, they are absolutely going to love it. It is right up their alley. It's called butter chicken."

"And I made something called an Algonquin, try something a little different. They are going to love it, and love us by proxy, haha."

Ding. Ding.

I opened the door to more flowers. The guys always brought flowers even if they were just stopping by to say a quick hello, which has happened a lot lately now that we were dressed as women almost daily.

"Oh my god, I missed you. Sorry I have been so busy this week." Martin grabbed me around my waist and lifted me effortlessly up to kiss me, I yelped. He planted his kiss right between my new breasts and pushed his face against me. He noticed I was wearing eight-inch red Pleaser heels, I was almost taller than him. "I wasn't ready for all that extra height." He told me and then laughed.

"I'm sure, you were aiming for my boobs, you are such a sneak."

"Is this the new dress?" He asked letting me down slowly.

"It is, thank you again, for taking us shopping." I put the flowers in water and placed the vase on the dinner table. Both Varsha and I were so sexy in our new outfits, we couldn't wait to show them off. Varsha was wearing her new blush pink embellished saree set. It was long and tight and covered her curves. only her right arm and shoulder were bare. She had on six-inch pink pumps hidden under there, somewhere.

"How do you like my new dress, I bought it mainly for you?" She asked Drake.

"You always look fantastic, I love how you dress, let me feel you." He then lifted her long dark hair and kissed her neck.

***

We were sitting on the guys on the couch, my favorite position. We always just talked and reconnected when they first got here. I loved sitting on Martins lap, easing into him as he played with my hair and my breasts. He was slowly getting harder. We just sat, kissed and they tried my new drinks.

"Another winner," Drake told us.

"Ooh, what's this?" Martin had something in his hand he pulled it from the couch. "Looks like an earring."

"Well, it's definitely not mine." I shook my head to show off my large gold hoops. Varsha shrugged, she had on rhinestone tassel drop earrings. We always went big with jewelry.

"You know it must be Milana or Carols," Martin said holding the tiny earring in his hands. "I guess we can just put it in the junk drawer."

I sat up straight, "Oh you know what, it's locked. I haven't been able to open it since the last night the women were here. It's full of all that crap they brought over except those gags, I threw them right in the garbage."

"Ha, we saw them this week, outside of the accounting office, they have been avoiding us for a month," Drake told us.

"When we saw Carol," Martin added, "She told us that they were never going to give us back the keys to those cages, she hoped that you two were locked up forever. Haha. Did she think you two were still wearing them? Did she think we would ever let you two wear something so useless? She is such an idiot."

"I'm so disappointed that they thought we would ever put on that thing in the first place," Varsha added.

Martin shifted me on his lap, I felt him getting even harder. "Little does she know the keys to that cage are in that drawer, I gave her some other keys that were inside it, they were silver."

"Oh. no," Varsha said. "Don't tell me."

"Ha," I laughed bouncing on Martin's lap, "Carol and Milana have access to our junk drawer. And we now have access to real cocks. I think that was a pretty good compromise."

Everyone agreed.

The End