The Karyans - An Alabama Family 01.1

Story Info
A daughter's newly acquired daddy attention creates a stir.
2.1k words
3.87
12.1k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Personal Note: Hey! it's my first time writing an erotica, diving into the deep side here. Open to feedback and suggestions, feel free to drop it in the comments! Without further ado...

_______________________________

Chapter 1: Loose Ties in Alaska

Part 1: Trouble in the Family

_______________________________

The night begins to set across the winter-wetted Alaskan mountains, the sun still holding its gaze over the huddles of colonies scattered across the land. To the outskirts of one particular colony lies a luxury cabin isolated by a slightly inclined terrain from the rest.

The Karyan Cabin.

In the Alaskan mountains, the Karyan's keep a low profile, mostly arriving on business preparing and trading wildlife. Typically for short terms.

However, for the last 8 years Marianne alongside Husband John, parents of two had moved to Alaska for a change of lifestyle. In hopes it may fulfill their offspring with different opportunities. How successful that attempt was is... questionable.

Some things are difficult to change, especially when the damage is so steadily-rooted and quick to catch on.

Nevertheless, bringing back focus to the present day...

Outside the cabin sat Marianne. Our gorgeous brunette, milk-skinned mother of two, dressed in a long gray fur-coat attending to the wolves they've been raising for the past year. Taming their wilderness, in plans to make one final trade before they finish their stay in Alaska.

Stroking the now resting wolves, after hours of long exercise, Marianne fetched the meat John had hunted for earlier in the morning and placed it down for them to eat as they routinely did.

The wolves made a feast of their meat as Marianne raised herself out of the heavy snow, brushing off residue and leaving the wolves to play as she began to make her way back to the cabin.

As she made strides through deep snow, the sun glazed her skin, giving her a honey-like complexion and extruded the exceptional amount of beauty that laid upon her face. Her cunning red lips, seductive green eyes and beauty blemish to the lower left of her lips gave her the face of a goddess.

As she approached the cabin, she began shaking off as much snow as she could, waving her full hair length as she did.

Upon opening the cabin door, she stepped foot into the softly lit living room. A tidy and well-kept area with a large L-shaped low-down couch, lit candles, and fluorescent hanging lights that followed her everywhere she walked.

Adjusting her eyes to now being inside the cabin, she peered over across the living room to see a visibly frustrated face.

Meet Hunter.

The eldest of the two, aged 19. Followed by his younger sister who newly turned 18.

"What's up with your grumpy face Hunter, your results aren't till tomorrow?" Marianne asked.

Breathing through his nose loudly, Hunter attempted to whinge "I'm so fu--" before he could even finish his reply, a loud moan sung throughout the cabin.

"Uahhhhh!" followed by heavy breathing.

Immediately Marianne's head pivoted towards the shut door in front of her. Her son and daughter's room.

Found dumbstricken in the moment, she froze attempting to process what she just heard.

Not more than ten seconds later and another moan echoed through the cabin.

"Ooooooh!"

Without a doubt, from how much anger is exuding from Hunter's face. It could only be one person moaning; Kiarna. Hunter's beloved sister.

The last time he ever looked this angry, was the first time he could no longer sleep with his mommy. It was like taking away favorite play-toy from him. The very same angered look embraced his face in the moment.

"Slowly Daddy, it's too big, slow downnn." Another stifled moan pled.

"Enter me slowly."

"ooOoOOOOHHHHH!"

Each second later.

"Ah."

"Ahh!"

"Ahhhhh!"

"Oooohh!"

With each moan extending longer than the last, what could only be imagined was John's length increasingly penetrating Kiarana's petite body.

The dis-heartening image of all 9 inches entering her daughter's pussy scathed across her mind, forcing a saddened gulp.

Attempting to change focus, Marriane tries to converse with Hunter.

"I see." She states.

"Ridiculous." mutters Hunter.

"Listen, tomorrow you need to pick up your grades from school, get some rest and make sure you wake up... Not like you could stay up all night fondling with your sister now anyway..."

"...We also need to deliver the wolves to the client before we leave Alaska, it will be a long day."

Barely able to articulate herself any longer, Marianne began to flee to her room opposite to where her husband was defiling their daughter.

"Ahhhhh, ahhhh, just like that Daddy!" another moan exited.

Before Marianne could reach her room, Hunter spoke. "Mother?"

"Yes?" she replied.

"Can I sleep in your room tonight?" He asked.

After a deep exhale, she replied "Sure, give me an hour to freshen up first though."

He affirmed and Marianne closed the door, beginning to strip down. Hanging her coat first. Then taking off her red sweater, Unveiling her perfectly perky tits, you couldn't have told she was a mother.

Working her way down, Marianne pulled off her jeans, wiggling it from side to side, hanging up all her clothes.

Finally her panties remained, slightly moistened despite the twisted and frustrating scenario she just had to endure. Off they came and into the shower Marianne went.

Within 15 minutes, she was in and out. Too dumbfounded to think after the situation that occurred, she dried up, pacing back into the room, slipped on a pair of red lingerie panties and only because her son would be sleeping with her, a red bra too.

Once freshened up, another shockwave filtered through her body "FUCK, FUCK, OOOooooH!". She heard yet another moan from the opposite room. To her surprise her daughter was still going.

Followed now by thunderous skin slapping, her husband was going to town on her petite body.

Quickly recovering from the returning moans, Marianne slipped into bed, fighting the urge to masturbate out of frustration.

She tried to fall asleep early, she shut her eyes, but all she could hear were pleasured moans emitting from her daughter every other second. Constant skin slapping, and now her husband was beginning to get vocal.

Trying to resist the urge became harder as he began to get loud. With her eyes shut she began to interpret the sexual commands from her husband as her own.

"Get on your knees." - demanded John loudly, panting from what felt like a sex marathon.

Slpppslllpslppppslpp, Gwk gkkk gkkk.

The intensity began to spiral and resisting got increasingly difficult. Sound by sound, Marianne's fingers escaped clutching against the blanket wrapped around her and began to work their way down to her progressively moistening pussy.

Sliding across her flat stomach, skimming her hips, her middle finger took lead and began to play with her clit.

"Why am I so moist over this..." she thought.

"Take my whole dick Kiarna, work your mouth deeper, DEEPER!"

Gkkkk GKKK kkkkk kkk SLPSSLP SLP

Circling her pussy intensely now, Marianne was beginning to whirl her hips as she played with herself, every comment she heard made her closer and closer to cumming.

Quickly, instead of relying on her amateur daughter to bring pleasure to her husband, she began to fantasize taking her daughter's place and finishing the job her daughter clearly was taking too long to accomplish.

Her mind began to run wild, she was on her knees, mouth wide open, her tongue circling her lips waiting to receive.

With lightning speed her trained mouth took the full length, something her daughter clearly sounded like she was struggling to do. No sound was made. Her throat was heating up her husband's cock. In, out, in, out. Her head bobbing side to side, doing tricks whilst deepthroating her husband's huge cock.

Her tongue working the underside of his long shaft.

She began to pace his cock faster, deepthroating at every possible breath. She could feel his legs unsteadying, ready to receive his load she continued to pace. Just as she felt he was about to unload, she goes deep ready to take it straight down the throat, her pussy nearing its orgasm simultaneously.

*knock knock*

"Shit, fuck!" With extreme panic, Marianne snaps out of it, realizing her son was to come and sleep with her.

As fast as humanly possible she quickly removes her fingers from her now dripping pussy, pulls up her panties and quickly lifts her bra back over her tits.

*The Door Creaks Open*

A half naked Hunter walks in and quickly makes himself comfortable beside his also half-naked mother.

Upon lifting the duvet he catches a glimpse of his mother's smoking hot body. Quick to act as if he saw nothing, he gets in and begins talking.

"Mom, are you awake?"

"Mmm." She tries to act as if she has been awoken, despite her fingers currently resting on her stomach being completely drenched in her juices.

"Do you not feel incredibly angry, after all you have the same intimacy with dad as i do with Kiarna..."

"Of course I feel slightly uneasy, I can't say I didn't see it coming though."

"It's so unwarranted, she's my woman. He has you, why would he parade over it?!"

Completely out of the moment, Marianne tosses over and mutters "Leave it, go sleep, I'm sure it's a one time thing."

*Hunter turns out the lights*

To which Hunter abruptly replies "I know this bothers you as much as it does me".

He leans over and slides his arms under the blanket to wrap his arms around and hug his mother from a distance.

She doesn't acknowledge it and lets him hug her, it's the least bit of comfort she can provide him.

Slowly he wiggles over to embrace her closer.

For a short while he stays in close range, simply hugging her, keeping his dick away from her voluptuous ass, so as to not spook her.

Clearly to distract himself, his sexual urges were beginning to channel towards his mother, it had been a while since he had been near her naked body.

As Marianne continued to allow his embrace, she noticed his hands began to move down. For a second they dropped and stopped near her lower stomach. Seconds later bit by bit his hand began to transfer down to her already soaking vagina.

The second it reached her vagina, she choked on her own breath, he hadn't been down there for a while.

Softly he brushed over her panties, realizing just how wet she was, he took it as his own merit. Not aware of the little solo session she just had.

Not stopping him from proceeding, she let herself enjoy the moment and allowed him to reach into her panties.

Taking the non-stoppage as a go sign, Hunter began to massage his mother's dripping vagina. Circling in motion softly to begin with. She softly moaned for a second, keeping it short so as to not give him too much pleasure.

But, one little moan gave him all he needed.

He reached deeper in her dripping pussy, fondling her from the bottom to the top. From there he began to motion up and down in rhythm with her ever so slightly swaying hips.

Marianne was not stupid, she knew exactly what was happening, but she let it happen. What's wrong with a little fondling with your son, when your husband is practically blowing the back out of your daughter.

As Hunter continues to massage her pussy lips, he then gets closer and closer from behind. By now his mouth is on his mothers neck, nibbling on her neck and sucking her sweet tasting skin. Small soft kisses so as to not completely wake her.

She almost goes to hold his neck but refrains from doing so.

Then Hunter's boner began to protrude. He was completely erect now, fondling with his mothers delicate pussy and nibbling on her had him fully aroused.

He was ready to escalate it and began to inch his dick closer towards his mother's ass.

As soon as Marianne felt a hard boner placing her in doggy, she began to stop swaying her ass. She held onto his massaging arm and stopped him.

She turns around and looks at him. With the most frosted green eyes, she snarkily tells him "If you can't defend your sister from dad, you don't deserve my body. You're still a boy."

Shocked, Hunter stops playing with his mother and his arm is returned to him.

Unable to fathom the words to reply so abruptly, Marianne turns away yet again and tucks into a sleeping position.

Hunter, unsure of what just happened or what he did wrong, accepts his mother's choice. All whilst being sexually frustrated, cradles himself to sleep whilst constantly replaying what had happened in his head.

Regardless, the continued joyful moans still surfaced from next door. Both mother and son eventually fall asleep out of each other's embrace.

The same probably not true for the Father and Daughter next door.