All Comments on 'The Kelsey Criss-cross - The Criss'

by Mynt_Eleven

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AliceTagAliceTag7 months ago

This was really great. I didnt realise how much I wanted the other viewpoints before I read this. Made me want to go back and reread some of the earlier chapters with the new knowledge in mind. Oh boy, I sure could go for an Alice perspective some day, especially for chapters 2 and 3. Delicious.

Keep up the great work! Always a pleasure.

CollaredClaireCollaredClaire7 months ago

For some reason my last few comments have disappeared so hopefully this one makes it through. Great chapter Mynt, it was very exciting to see more of Alices initial seduction, I feel like thats the moment where things started to really go wrong for the girls. I really enjoy the interactions between Charity and Alice, and the mention of Alice being able to use her healing magic on the slaves was an interesting tidbit, especially given how magic is supposedly rare. Personally I would love to see Charity buy Alice from Mercy to keep her as her personal slave. But I completely understand if that isn't something you have planned. Its nice to see more of Kelsey I hope whatever happened to her in the bar is revealed in part 5.

Anyway thanks so much for keeping this story going, I feel like every time I find a story I love it gets discontinued, and this by far one of the best series I've ever read on here, so I want you to know the regular updates do not go unappreciated.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Such fun!

Keep it going! Don't stop! Never stop! Write faster!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Just a question about Kelseys tail. If the enchanted items can't be taken off, and the tail is essentially a butt plug, how does that work? Is the tail different and can be removed at any time, or does it just need to be put in the persons ass and then merges with their tail bone in a way that allows the person wearing it to still use the toilet?

JJ1989JJ19896 months ago

Hi Mynt, This is Jess. This story was fire! I was so excited to see Kelsey’s take. IDK but I just vibe with her and she reminds me a bit of my personality. I hope you enjoyed my little attempt to inspire! Can’t wait for the next one! XOXO your fangirl Jess

PS I really am ready for my tail 😘

JJ1989JJ19896 months ago

I just read this for the third time! You know I’m your biggest fan girl. 😘😘

LastStandingDameLastStandingDame3 months ago

I knew what was coming the entire time and I could not wait to read it from Kelsey's POV. Keep up the great work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMynt_Eleven@Mynt_Eleven
I love reading stories of strong female characters who are seduced and dominated. I thought I would try writing a few myself. I have been enjoying RP, and chatting with everyone. Please say Hello. I love interacting with everyone. Feel free to send me an email through Liter...