All Comments on 'The Key Pt. 04-06'

by WantABWriter

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

nice story

rixelsrixelsabout 12 years ago
Now What

Just when I think they may develop a real relationship Brenda lies to Paul and crushes him. Right at the end I thought Paul would rip the key from around her neck and tell her to leave. Instead WantABWriter leaves us hanging. Does he grow a pair and chain her up? Does she turn him into a Turbo-Wimp? What?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Get a clue.

You realize that a simple trip to the hardware store and any of your cages are GONE!

In less than 2 minutes? The rest of the tale is a waste.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great Story!

Remember commenters, he asked for this! Not a big fan of the jealousy inducing twist at the end, but awesome story regardless. I know its been a while but I hope you get back to this one. The loving bond between them is very unique. One of the nest series I've ever read! Thanks,

j

sinsational83sinsational83over 9 years ago
Rerally ?

Why would you write a story that was actually pretty good, and then add TO BE CONTINUED. wtf is that. Then you don't write a suitable addition to the story so the readers can at least enjoy the rest of the story. It is in really bad taste to do what you did on this story which could have been probably one of the best stories on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I don't think he asked to be assaulted and injured

Glad you never continued this garbage. I think he either removed the cage by himself (it's a toy and anyone can take it off without the key) and never saw her again or got together with her one last time, beat the crap out of her, took the key and left never to see or talk to her again. In the non-ending this was both implausible and dumb at the same time.

sinsational83sinsational83almost 9 years ago
You just don't learn do ya

ya know what ? Maybe you should just not write anything. Shit first you come with some story about some woman who embezzled all her husbands money and now you give the readers a story without an ending what a moron. Do everyone a favor and remove your stories and quit trying to be any kind of writer/author. YOU seem to just have no idea how to write a complete or coherent story. This is a example of it, this was starting to be a good story but it is worthless without an ending. I guess that explains your screen name " WantABWriter " .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Dumber than a stump!

Of course Paul was jacking off left and right. He didn't even need to remove the cage to cum! Of course he was removing the cage whenever he wanted because let's face it, it's a toy. And he didn't need the key to remove it. Poorly done and unfinished to boot.

No stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Unfinished garbage

Why any author starts and doesn't finish a story is beyond understanding. Literotica should require finished stories before posting any chapter. Lousy story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Now that was a silly one

No ⭐️ 😭

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Unfinished garbage

Paul is going to divorce her. No question. I HATE unfinished stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Im hooked on your storyline keep writing

greenman440greenman440about 5 years ago
Never did get continued..

But anyway the last page spoilt it. Suddenly she becomes emotionally cruel and taunts him with pretending to sleep with another guy...just contradicts the relatively caring attitude she previously had.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More please, write more chapters

Hi! I would love to see You write more chapters as i am hooked to see what happens next how Pauls Mistress works with him and his attitude keeping Paul under control

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous