All Comments on 'The Key to Las Vegas Ch. 05'

by BenLong

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunter3 months ago

Love this series

lc69hunterlc69hunter3 months ago

hubby, get your act together

Peter_ClevelandPeter_Cleveland3 months ago

There's an appealing charm and innocence to this series and its characters. In other BenLong stories, the narrator/MC gets swept very quickly from the polite, normal world into a world of highly adventurous and kinky sex--for instance in the "Virgin Gigolo" series. In "The Key to Las Vegas," though, after five chapters, Joe and Angie have strayed only as far as a little extramarital light petting and a church-group coed skinny dip in a very dark back yard.

.

But BenLomg does erotic encounters very well, and this series' scenes of sexual flirting, hesitant fondling, twinges of guilt, and so on are sexy indeed. In Chapter 5 especially. These churchgoing married peoples' first, hesitant explorations of--and guilty pleasures in--various mild forms of extramarital contact evoke the same feelings of thrill and of delight and of happy discovery I had felt, MANY years back, when I was first introduced to the mild forms of sexual contact (seeing and fondling my girlfriend's breasts, for instance).

.

Those first explorations happen when people are too young to write about in Literotica. But BenLong has cleverly created an analogous situation--involving characters who are well into adulthood--that allows those same feelings to occur and to be explored. Great idea, and done well.

OGHMNWOGHMNW3 months ago

This is might be the chapter that some were waiting for but in my opinion it’s been the perfect progression to this point. The slow build up has allowed us to know more about this couple and the group. It’s taken Joe and Angie to get to know the group and there are still unexplained information that the group assumes everyone knew. Angie’s now attending the Wednesday Breakfast is bring more insight to them if she would share it with Joe. It’s possible that Joe and Angie have reached their boundary if they are pushed further. The skinny dipping pool activity was was a surprise for them but obviously not for some in the group. Maybe some of the couples needed that nudity to turn up their excitement. Thank you and looking forward to reading the remaining chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBenLong@BenLong
Started writing as submissions on the old Voyeurweb.com bulletin boards. Found I had a bit of a knack for stories that people like, and just continued. I love to hear back from readers when they like a story, or with story ideas, suggestions, or just discussions on anything.