The Key to My Heart Ch. 04

Story Info
Holly finally mated! Happy time? Not after another death!
3.2k words
4.43
16.4k
7
9

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/10/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RobinWing
RobinWing
95 Followers

Holly's *P.O.V*

Zach and I were in a sexual relationship right now. I still kept on putting off the real mating ritual, which is when he has to have sex with me as a werewolf. Truthfully, I was a little scared. I could see how hard it was to hold the wolf back, and I couldn't help but feel guilty. But today was different, I woke up without fear. I woke up with a determination long since forgotten. Today I was on a mission. A mission I was going to win.

I spent an extra 20 minutes than usual to doll myself up. I applied a little eye shadow and coated my lashes with mascara, just little things that make a big difference. When I stepped back from the mirror, I smiled wide. With all the added make-up, it made my skin look flawless and my eyes sparkle. Perfect.

When I was choosing my outfit, I wanted it to look casual but hot. Careless but sexy. I couldn't find anything though, and that added on to my frustration.

Christina could always read me like an open book, and today was no exception. She approached me with a white summer dress that reached to my knees. I gasped and hugged her tightly. Then raced to the bathroom to change.

When I stood in front of the mirror again, I couldn't help squealing like a little schoolgirl. It fit perfectly. It had straps and a bodice that showed off my tight waist, it also had lace ruffles on the bottom. Just what I needed. It had the look appropriate enough to wear to school but it also showed off my curves very nicely. I couldn't thank Christina enough.

When I stepped out of the bathroom my three friends gasped simultaneously before showering me with comments and praises. I smiled and did a little twirl, giving them full view.

"Zach is gonna drop dead when he sees you!" Christina cried.

"He won't do that." Jennifer countered, "He will probably fuck her on the spot!"

It was a good thing I couldn't blush, because then my face would have probably been as red as a tomato. They all giggled at my discomfort.

"Go get him girlfriend!" Christina shouted. She was quickly followed by Rachel and Jennifer.

"Wait!" I stopped them, "You know what I am going to do?"

"Um, duh." Rachel explained, "You never put on make-up, except for special occasions."

"Make sure he doesn't rip up your birthday present." Christina warned.

"What!" I gasped. "What day is it?"

"April 22nd, otherwise known as Earth Day... or your birthday."

"Hmmm..." I smiled mischievously, "I know what I want for my birthday!"

My three best friends burst into little giggles.

"Laugh all you want now, but someday this..." I gestured to myself, "Will be you."

Rachel flushed. "I am guessing I am next..."

Suddenly there was rapid knocking at the door. "I'll get it." I told the girls.

When I opened it I wasn't too surprised to find Zach at the entrance.

"Hey!" I greeted him.

He seemed at a loss for words as his gaze traveled up and down at my body. When he reached my eyes again he smiled. "May I ask what the commotion was about?"

"You should know!" called Jennifer, "You are the boyfriend, after all!"

The other girls quickly shushed her.

"So what?" he asked, "Having an Earth Day celebration?" he stifled a laugh.

"Actually," Christina walked over, "A BIRTHday celebration." She giggled at his shocked expression, "I assume you brought a present too?"

Ugh, I hated it when she was hinting at what was going to happen next. I elbowed her in the ribs. "Ow." She exclaimed, rubbing her side.

"It's ok Zach," As I saw a guilty expression cross his face, I stepped closer to him. "I already got PART of what I wanted." I looked up at him and invited him to a kiss.

He started to lean, "Ugh, get a room!" Rachel exclaimed. "I don't need to see what will happen next!"

I pulled away from Zach, "Let's go to your room." I suggested.

Zach's *P.O.V*

I could smell Holly's arousal as she entered my room and turned to me. "I am guessing you know what I want for my birthday." She murmured seductively. I watched her as she reached behind her and pulled down the zipper on the bag of her dress. She let it fall to the floor with a thud. Revealing no bra and no panties.

I could never get over how beautiful she was; every time she was undressed it was like a bombshell.

I could feel my wolf trying to rise to the surface. I pushed him down, and he backed off reluctantly. Holly was now seated on the bed and had curled her finger towards me. In a flash I was over and had kissed her greedily. She moaned in the back of her throat and my cock had hardened instantly. When she broke away she slid farther down the bed and got up on all fours with her ass straight in the air.

She widened her slit with two fingers and murmured two words "I need..."

That made me snap and a second later I was no longer human. My clothes ripped apart and now lay on the floor in scraps. My wolf appraised Holly for a matter of two seconds before thrusting his enlarged cock deeply into her damp tunnel. Holly's cry of pleasure pushed him to his limit and now he was humping her madly. With each thrust a cry of pleasure escaped from Holly's kissable lips. I could feel my knot forming from the base of my cock, and knew I wouldn't last much longer. Without warning Holly exploded into her orgasm, and it triggered mine. I howled my release, signaling to all people in the household and outside that I had claimed my mate. The mating instinct kicked in and I bit down on Holly hard, right where the shoulder joins with the neck. Holly cried of pain and pleasure. I released my hold on her neck and licked it with my healing saliva. I made sure it would scar over, so nobody would mistake her for being single.

Holly collapsed onto the bed, knocked out cold. It was a side-effect from the mating ritual. My knot was in place and we wouldn't be able to break apart until the swelling went down.

I kissed the top of her head softly, and then I lay down on the bed and spooned her into my chest, still connected. There was soft knocking at the door and my second in command, Matt, walk in.

He came to congratulate us and the left. We had multiple visitors into the bedroom; each one congratulated us on the mating and then bowed in respect before leaving too.

During the whole time, I felt a little guilty. She never said that she wanted to do the ritual yet, but the one second I was distracted, my wolf sprung free. I hoped she could forgive me. I automatically new she would but still...

Unknown *P.O.V*

I had watched in disapproval as both Zach and the girl left to the Alpha's bedroom. I couldn't help my curiosity, so I followed them. I was lucky that the door was already cracked open, so I peaked inside. It was the black wolf, and to my horror they were mating.

"This will not go over well with the boss..." I muttered quietly.

Holly's *P.O.V*

When I stirred awake, I opened my eyes to Zach's staring right back. He looked troubled.

"What wrong?" I asked yawning; I stretched myself like a cat, only to feel resistance. I looked down confused when Zach told me.

"It's my knot, and I guess it's a canine thing. It increases the chances of the female getting pregnant. We are going to be stuck like this for a while."

I nodded. I noticed a little blood on my shoulder. "I marked you." Zach said sheepishly.

"Good," I smiled, "That's exactly what I wanted. Best birthday ever." I said, pulling him in for a kiss.

Jennifer's *P.O.V*

The howl had echoed throughout the entire building. It sent a sliver of fear up my spine, before I noticed the tone was one of joy.

All of us looked at each other now with understanding. She had done it.

At first the thought had revolted me, but after a whole month of being here, it slowly dawned on me that it wasn't that bad. I felt warm and safe as I lived here, and most of the time I was too caught up in something to remember the real reason as to why I am here.

This was one of those moments, and for a reason that I still don't understand I was actually jealous.

***

The next day Holly came back to the room and showed us the mark. I had to admit, we were a little surprised to see it had healed over but the scar was left behind.

Later on Maya had come into the room to inform us that the alpha wished to take us all on a walk through the woods. We were all ecstatic. I had a feeling that something was going to happen, but I shrugged it off. We will be safely guarded.

Right?

***

When the Alpha ordered the men to take me back early, I was disappointed. But there was no use fighting him, so we walked away.

I was surprised when Maya joined us but she explained she was needed back at the cabin, so I let it go.

Maya volunteered to walk a little bit away from the group in case anything attacked from behind. I felt a little safer when she said that.

We walked a few minutes, until I felt something different in the atmosphere. I was about to voice my concern when the guards around me started dropping one by one.

Something was attacking!

I didn't know what to do so I started racing up the trail. I felt something like a rock graze my leg at a speed that made a gash on my leg. It was spurting and dripping with blood. It was then that I ran into a body and I stumbled back, falling to the ground.

I looked up at the figure in terror, and screamed.

I saw my life flash before my very eyes, and then felt a knife slash my throat.

I couldn't breath.

I looked up at the sky for one last time and I saw her there, in the clouds, watching with such anguish that it ripped my heart out.

It was the last thing I saw through my eyes, before I left the world. I let out a smile of relief.

Julie.

Christina's *P.O.V*

I am walking on a trail with Holly, Rachel, and Jennifer by my side. We also had like tons of guards surrounding us too. And Zach! Sheesh, he wouldn't leave Holly's side! I know they mated, but COME ON! Privacy!

Maya was also with us too, she was already a friend and we almost begged her to join.

Now we were being told that Jennifer should be taken home. Since Holly knew her dad was kind of different, she always knew he went in order, and agreed.

We said goodbyes to Jennifer and almost half the guards, plus Maya, because she said she was needed at the cabin, left.

***

A blood curling scream sounded in the woods. We all gasped.

Jennifer.

***

The first person we reached was Maya, alone on the trail. She was unconscious. One of the guards picked her up gently and then we ran along the trail again.

We then reached the circle of guards and found them knocked out too. We checked their pulses and they were all alive. But Jennifer was missing. We saw a path of blood leading farther down and that was when we came upon Jennifer, dead.

We three girls rushed over, inspecting her body. She had one long gash at her throat and a gash on her leg that must have created the trail of blood.

We knew that that attacker had had to flee quickly, because Jennifer had screamed, and we were almost glad. We knew that she probably would have been tortured first before dyeing if she hadn't screamed.

We found another note like the first, and it was in the same hand. I read it this time...

***

Dear my precious daughter,

I will give you this, nice hiding spot.

I have known you were there for quite a while, and though you probably think so, I am not that stupid to rush into a werewolves den.

I hope you are having fun with your life, and I am doing the same.

I was actually looking forward to fucking your little friend, but I had business to take care of.

I am pleased you actually took my advice to not run, but I admit it is a good challenge to kill people guarded by werewolves.

Also, say hello to my new son-in-law for me, would you?

It's too bad I won't be there for the wedding; I was actually looking forward to walking you down the Isle.

-Daddy

P.S. The Late-Bird is first this time.

***

"Oh God." Rachel muttered.

***

I have had just about enough of Rachel! She has been lying in her bed for an entire week! She is refusing to eat any food, she isn't taking a shower, and she won't let us turn off the lights when we go to sleep!

At this rate, she will be dead before Holly's father gets here!

I finally lost it and before I knew it I had pushed Rachel off the bed. She just groaned a protest. She didn't even bring out her hands to break her fall! Frustrated I grabbed a pillow and smacked her in the face with it.

Rachel just moaned, "Kill me now!"

"THAT'S IT!!!" I yelled.

I grabbed her arm and mercilessly dragged her to the bathroom. I turned on the water and plopped her in the bathtub. "OK!" I screamed, "Rachel Jane Harland, you are not leaving this bathroom, until you are clean!" I glared at her and stood facing her. "Well!" I urged.

"You are going to watch me?"

"It depends!" I answered, still angry. "Can I trust you to do it alone, or do I have to watch you so you don't try to drown yourself?"

Rachel snorted. "I wasn't gonna drown myself."

"Fine, 20 minutes." I told her, I gave her one last look before leaving the bathroom and slamming it behind me.

I met Holly in the room and she was smirking. "How did that go?"

"Ugh, I couldn't stand to see her starve herself, plus I was not happy with the smell." I told her, wrinkling my nose.

"Yeah, I think you did the right thing."

"I hope so." I snorted, "Either that or she is drowning herself in the tub right now, or slitting both her wrist with a shaver."

Holly laughed.

"When she gets out I am going to forcefully shove food down her throat." I added.

"I would love to see that, but I have a better idea." Holly replied.

Rachel's *P.O.V*

I felt so dead inside. My soul felt like it was shriveling up as if it was a leaf in fall, before breaking from the tree. I slowly had shut myself away from the world. Personally, I had wished that death would come quickly for me like Jennifer, not a slow and painful one like Julie's.

The only thing that I could think about was how selfish I was probably acting. I mean I am a drama queen but I think I went a little overboard.

I let out a sigh. It was hard to think that one minute your best friend is smiling and the next she has a big gash on her neck.

But now that I think about it... was that a look of relief on Jennifer's face? Something else must have happened.

***

When I finally came out of the tub, I was feeling a little better. I quickly changed and walked out. I did not want to face Christina's wrath again. Totally not worth it!

I was surprised that Christina could be that violent, but, she was never pushed to do so before. I realized that she was probably right... moping around won't solve anything. So with renewed strength I opened the door.

And there sat Drake. He was on the bed with a food tray next to him, he looked like a total god.

For a moment I couldn't speak. I then quickly cleared my throat, "Hi."

"Hey, I brought you lunch." He offered, gesturing to the food tray next to him, "Holly said you weren't eating anything. Christina was with her, she said she was ready to shove the food down your throat herself, but Holly thought this would be a better way."

I nodded at him, smiling. "Thanks." I quickly sat beside him.

Holly's *P.O.V*

Christina and I were walking back to our room, and were met with the sight of Rachel and Drake making-out on the bed. They were completely unaware of our presence. "Ew, get a room!" Christina laughed good-naturedly.

They both jumped away from each other at the comment. That sent me and Christina laughing. Rachel was flushed with embarrassment. She then scowled as at us and reached for a pillow. In a flash she threw it straight at Christina. We just laughed harder. Rachel had enough sense to wait for us to stop.

"Our Rachel is back!" Christina ran over to her, hugging her tightly.

"She is back and definitely kicking!" I teased before hugging her too.

"What is with this? Maybe I should become depressed more often." Rachel squirmed in our arms.

"Oh please!" Christina pulled back, "You have been lying in that bed for a whole week!"

"Then we send Drake, and when we come back, you are sucking each other's faces off!" I finished.

I then dodged a punch aimed at my head. "You are so immature!" said an annoyed Rachel.

I just laughed.

***

I gazed up at the stars from the balcony. Zach stood beside me, holding me.

"What are you thinking about?" he asked.

"I... Something bad is happening... I just feel it... I don't think we will be able to beat my father easily..."

I felt him tighten his grip on me. "I will protect you, Holly. Until my heart stops beating."

I felt reassured instantly. "I love you." I told him.

"I love you more."

We leaned in to kiss.

"Oh Holly I—Agh!" The figure appeared behind me and accidentally crashed into me.

"Holly!" Zach cried as I was pushed out of his grasp.

The force was too powerful and it pushed me over the edge of the balcony. I panicked and started to reach back up but gravity was pulling me down the 4 stories to the ground.

"Holly!" I heard again, I looked quickly to one of the windows as I fell, to see Christina, with her head out the window. She had a look of anguish on her face, and then she stumbled back.

My scream was the only sound as I fell into the dark forest below.

RobinWing
RobinWing
95 Followers