The Keyholder Ch. 17

Story Info
Keyholding as a form of therapy.
3.3k words
4.64
20.8k
6
1

Part 17 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/26/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AndreaJordan
AndreaJordan
1,535 Followers

"Lisa meet Ben!" Amy announced excitedly.

Lisa was a childhood friend, a single mum whose life was as tough and lonely as Amy's had been before she had met Ben. Now in her early forties, Lisa worked long shifts as a waitress and was constantly tired with sore feet and an aching back.

She was dressed in a baggy white blouse and tan cotton trouser that were deliberately designed to hide the shape of her self-conscious body. Her brown shoulder length hair hung roughly around her attractive face and big brown eyes. She had lost much of her younger confidence and exuberance and fidgeted nervously as she smiled at Ben.

"Ben meet Lisa," Amy continued. She had wanted to introduce them for a while and this was the perfect opportunity to both treat her best friend, and also share a secret.

She had told Lisa that Ben was a qualified masseur. That wasn't true, but he had become proficient after long hours of service to Amy's body. It was amazing how attentive a chastised man could be.

"Okay Lis, underdress to your pants," Amy smiled as she laid a white towel on the massage table.

"What?" Lisa blurted nervously.

"Trust me. It will really help your back."

Lisa looked in alarm at the tall attractive man in the tight masseur shirt. Slowly and reluctantly, she turned her back on him and started to undress, revealing a surprisingly toned body. She unhooked her bra and waited, reluctant to turn back around.

"Lie down on the massage table?" Ben suggested helpfully.

Lisa quickly did as he ordered lying face down, pleased to have hidden her slightly sagging breasts.

"I'll leave you with Ben," Amy smiled.

"What?" Lisa was trembling, totally intimidated by Amy's gorgeous guy and mortified at having to reveal her body in front of him. Now she would be alone with this man who was about to touch her body.

"Okay, Lis?" Ben spoke, his sexy gravelly voice only adding to her nervousness, "Where does it hurt?"

"Neck and lower back," she whispered in an almost frightened voice.

Ben squeezed massage oil on his hands, the slap of his palms making Lisa jump even before his strong hands touched her shoulders. Her body immediately lit up, the wave of expectant energy making her tingle. His touch felt amazing and Lisa suddenly realised that she had been moaning out loud in pleasure, "Oh god, I'm sorry," she stuttered.

"That's good," Ben replied calmly, a little amused by Amy's shyness, "... it helps me know what you like."

He continued to massage her back, her neck and arms, and then started on her feet. Lisa was floating lightheadedly with his touch. He was pressing her ankles and working his way up her legs. She was trembling uncontrollably as his hands reached her thighs.

"How high do you go?" she laughed nervously, "Can I trust you?"

"You don't need to worry," Ben replied silkily, "You know Amy keeps me in chastity."

"What!" Lisa lifted her head and stared at Ben and then his crotch.

With Lisa still staring, Ben tapped his tan trousers, "Steel bars and an empty keyhole," he sighed.

"Oh my god! Where's the key?"

Ben shrugged, "Amy's pocket, panties, who knows..."

"Oh fuck! You don't have it?"

"No," Ben smiled at the suggestion, "I once found a key inside the lining of Amy's black cocktail dress."

Lisa was staring, hanging on his every word.

"Amy was out, so I poured a whiskey and lay down to...," he paused, ... to play with something I hadn't had free access to for years."

"And?" Lisa cried.

"Wrong key," Ben's face broke into a wry smile.

"You poor thing!"

"The real key was in the lining of a dress," Ben could feel himself swelling at the thought, "... but the one Amy was wearing at the time."

Lisa gasped.

"You learn to obey your keyholder and her wishes," Ben turned and gently kissed Lisa's bottom.

"What was that?"

"Amy wants you to enjoy this massage..."

"Wow!" Lisa mouthed, her mouth hanging open at the thought that her enjoyment carried so much power. She slowly lay down and again, but this time she was trembling and moaning more loudly as Ben's oil covered hands continued to press her unloved inner thighs.

His touched seemed even more electric and her dormant sexuality was waking as his fingers brushed the seam of her old worn white satin panties. She hoped like mad that Ben's hands would venture closer.

"Okay?" Ben asked, focusing on the small pink heart shape designs that peppered Lisa's panties like kisses.

Lisa was trembling and moaning on each exhale.

"Is this okay?" Ben repeated.

"I hope so," Lisa giggled nervously.

Ben squeezed her butt and watched the ripples flow as he released his hold. He straightened her underwear and watched goose bumps cover her body. His hands pressed against her buttocks, releasing her tight glutes as Lisa's hips thrust subtly into the massage table. She gripped the edged of the table as Ben's fingertips ran the entire length of her breathless body.

"Would you kiss me?" Lisa blurted, her long hair spraying out along her spine as she continued to twist and arch.

Ben eased the woman on to her side, lifted her top thigh on to his shoulder and buried his lips deep into the white fabric of her panties as it ran between her legs. Lisa moaned out loud, squeezing her legs together defensively, only for her soft thighs to tighten around his neck and chiselled chin. Ben's lips traced her slightly frayed panty line and waited, unable to untangle himself from her hungry, gripping legs.

"I'm sorry," Lisa gasped as she opened her thighs to release him, "I can't stop shaking," she smiled with damp smudged eyes.

She quickly lay back down on her front, waiting like an excited kid for Ben's hands to return with their much-needed love and attention. Her shyness had gone, and she felt strangely proud of her body as she moved her hand to brush across the front of Ben's trousers.

"Can I see it?" she whispered.

She felt like a giggly teenager as Ben unbuttoned his chinos and pulled down his black boxer shorts.

"Oh my god, its tiny," Lisa cried, "... and it's trying to squeeze out?"

"What do you expect?" Ben smiled.

"Me? Really?" Lisa bit her smiling lower lip as she sunk her bare breasts back down on to the massage table.

"You have a beautiful body," he whispered.

Lisa giggled with embarrassment, her fingers now tickling her own thighs, "Oh I wish I could have that sort of power..."

Ben reached across her body and gently pushed his hands down inside her damp panties, pressing her glutes as Lisa moaned again in pleasure. "I guess that if I remove my hands before you give permission, you'll give me a bad review?"

"What? Yes!" Lisa panted.

"You see your power," Ben breathed, "You have me in handcuffs."

Lisa trembled as Ben continued to knead her body. Her fidgeting hands moved closer, until temptation got the better of her and she unzipped his fly to explore his chastity cage.

"It's feeling tight," Ben whispered as her fingers gripped the metal.

"And you can't stop me," Lisa whispered, her voice wobbly.

"No, I'm trapped..."

She pulled him closer to kiss his cage, before closing her eyes and wondered just how long she could keep him.

*

Amy had been watching from just inside the bedroom door. She smiled as she recognised glimpses of her friend's old self, her confidence and fun returning. Amy was also captivated by Ben's graceful tease and his caring touch.

After several minutes, she swung back the door to simulate her return and waltzed elegantly over to the massage table.

"How was the massage, Lis?"

"Oh, amazing!"

"Thank you," Ben smiled, as he left to wash his hands.

Amy perched her jeans on the edge of the massage table and ran her fingers teasingly up and down her friend's semi-naked body.

Lisa giggled in delight, "Ben told me about his chastity cage," she whispered furtively.

Amy grinned, her plan to share her wonderful secret with her childhood friend was working perfectly, "Do you want to see the key?" she asked, sliding the silver key from the front pocket of her jeans and running its tip up friend's body. Amy then used the key to tickle Lisa's stomach before tucking it inside the front of Lisa's panties.

"No Amy, he might see."

"No one can see it in there..." Amy whispered, playing aimlessly with the small pink hearts that covered the tight fabric.

"Quick, before he comes back!" Lisa cried.

Lisa tried to reach for her underwear, but Amy pinned her hand to the table, "Think of it as present..."

"But what happens when he wants the key tonight?"

Amy rested her legs on the massage table, her jeans pushing up against Lisa's face, "Chastity doesn't work that way sweetie," she replied casually, "Think of it as my cock, and sometimes I don't have enough self-control not to play with it."

Lisa was still trembling, looking down in shock at her own underwear, "How will Ben get out?"

"With the only key to his high security tamper proof lock in your pants..." Amy placed her hand on the worn satin fabric, "... he may never get free."

Lisa's damp eyes blinked with shock and amazement.

"Does it feel nice?" Amy asked.

"It tingles..."

"Good... 'we' want it to be under your control tonight."

"Really?" Lisa's brown eyes lit up. It was a strangely intimate compliment. Not only must Ben find her attractive and trust her, he must also want a connection with her.

"You're in control, Lis," Amy smiled, "Keep it for as long as it turns you on."

Lisa's hips were thrusting slowly against the massage table, her legs parted as Amy bent forward and kissed her inner thigh, "I won't be able to sleep," Lisa panted.

"Then don't..."

Lisa jumped up and grabbed her bra and blouse and stepped into her shapeless cotton trousers which this time she belted more tightly around her waist.

"How will you guys....?"

"We won't... at least he won't," Amy winked.

"Why?" Lisa asked hesitantly.

"It's exciting," Amy breathed, "and I want you to remember how gorgeous and powerful you are."

Lisa gazed adoringly at her friend, her hand resting protectively between her legs even though nothing was going to escape from her damp clinging underwear and her tightly belted trousers.

Lisa was on her feet and pacing to disperse her energy, "When do you want it back?" Lisa could feel her body awakening.

"You decide..."

*

Ben returned with a bottle of red wine and poured three large glasses.

"This feels funny," Lisa giggled nervously between sips.

"Want to return it," Amy teased.

"No!" Lisa crossed her legs defensively, feeling the key push closer into her body. Her brown eyes flicked towards Ben but were too shy to make contact.

"You want girl talk?" Ben offered.

Lisa's excited eyes gave the slightest of nods.

"Lock him in the trunk, if you want," Amy replied nonchalantly.

"What? I can't do that!"

"With that key under your control, you can do anything sweetie..."

Lisa looked across at Ben. His dilated eyes were focused only on her, attentive, as if waiting for her command.

"Haven't you never wanted to lock a man in a trunk?" Amy breathed, her hand playing with the denim that wrapped around her inner thighs, "It feels good... it feels powerful."

"Okay, maybe," Lisa giggled nervously

"'Maybe' you've wanted to?" Amy teased.

"Yes, okay yes!" Lisa blurted, standing up and smoothing down her shapeless tan trousers. She then cried out as Ben took her hand and led her into the spare bedroom and the heavy wooden trunk.

"Oh, this is so cruel," Lisa trembled.

"If it's what you want," Ben's doe-eyes smiled kindly, his body turned on by the look of excitement in Lisa's eyes.

Lisa was still desperately shy and intimidated, but there was an inner confidence. This man wanted to give her control. The thought of locking him away did provoke something inside her, some long-forgotten yearning for power and devotion.

Still wound up with excited energy, she cried out as Ben's kissed her cheek and she giggled awkwardly as he climbed inside the heavy trunk and started to lower the lid on top of himself.

"That bruise?" he asked, pointing to the discoloured skin on her wrist.

"No, please," Lisa trembled, leaning harder on the old hardened lid.

"Can I help?" Ben offered.

"No!" Lisa panicked, she didn't want to talk about it, and she turned to sit on the edge of the lid. Ben wasn't ready and crumpled under her weight. The lid crashed down, forcing his folded body down into the depths of the box. When Ben pushed up, the lid was ominously stuck.

"Lis, I can help," he called hopefully, knowing from experience that his contorted body had no chance of opening the lid while someone was sitting on top. His voice echoed around his cell, but there was ominous silence from outside.

"Tell me," Ben tried again.

"It's my fault," Lisa whispered, her hands clutched between her thighs in search of the key that sparked her much needed excitement.

"You know it's not," Ben called.

He wanted to keep her talking, but he could hear the padlock scrape through the hasp and click shut, "I guess that means our conversation is over?" he called.

"I guess it does... I'm sorry."

Ben sighed, frustrated that he couldn't do more to calm her. The trunk could feel very small when there was a distressed woman on the outside, "Keep the padlock key until you want to talk," he called hopefully, "Even if that's tomorrow."

"Thank you," Lisa sniffed as she walked away.

Ben tried to get comfortable inside the dark cramped trunk. Maybe that was a rash thing to say. The that look on Lisa's face, she may well keep him there all night.

In the permanent privacy of his box, he unbuttoned his trousers to feel the tight silk boxer shorts beneath. They were a present from Amy and their feel and touch alone would have given him an erection, but for the cage to which Lisa now held the only key. He pawed hopelessly at himself. He loved Amy's games, but now he was at the mercy of a woman he barely knew, and his cage was tightening by the second.

*

Lisa returned to the lounge, not knowing what to do next. She was trembling from both excitement and the unaccustomed feeling of power. She was also ashamed by how aroused she felt. Her left hand was crunched into a fist, with the only key to the trunk held tightly inside.

"He really wants me to hold his chastity key?" Lisa asked in disbelief, "He wants to give up control to me?"

"And to your body," Amy replied, stroking back her friend's hair.

"Can't believe where you put the key," Lisa replied, her lips trembling, "So fucking sexy."

"Imagine what that's doing to his mind... locked in the trunk," Amy replied, stressing each word in turn. She gently took Lisa's hand with the end of the trunk key poking out from beneath neatly cut, unpainted nails, "That's the only key Lis... there is no way to release him without it."

Lisa's lips curled into a trembling smile, "So he won't interrupt us?"

"You control his masculinity," Amy breathed, gently pushing her hand between her friend's warm thighs, "That is huge for a guy."

Lisa cried with intense arousal as their lips touched.

"Ben is under your control tonight," Amy mouthed, "Now dress the part."

Lisa stared like a dumbstruck teenager as Amy handed her a gorgeous wrap around leather mini skirt and tight white shoulderless top. She first checked that Ben's sexy eyes hadn't somehow escaped from the trunk, before hurriedly removing her tan trousers and baggy blouse.

She eased the black skirt into place on her hips and zipped herself inside. "Wow," she mouthed, exploring the tight fabric that locked tightly around her waist, hugging and embracing her until it ended provocatively, exposing her lean legs, "It's gorgeous," she whispered timidly.

"Just as well Ben can't see you in that," Amy replied as Lisa stretched the lowcut top around her naturally slim body.

The leather creaked as Lisa sunk into the sofa, the skirt riding up to reveal even more of her thigh, "I love it," she whispered, crossing her toned bare legs.

Amy by contrast was still bare foot in blue jeans as she knelt down to buckle a pair of her elegant black heels around Lisa's ankles. It had been too long since they had shared beautiful footwear.

"You should dress more sensually?" Amy breathed, kissing Lisa's feet. She then parted her friend's legs as far as the leather would allow.

"No!" Lisa exclaimed, embarrassed by Amy's attention.

"You have my partner in chastity..." Amy licked her lips.

"You're crazy!" Lisa giggled, as her kneeling friend kissed her inner thigh.

"Can I see the key?" Amy's big brown eyes begged.

Lisa couldn't believe she had just hitched up her skirt, opened her thighs wider and allowed Amy deeper between her legs. Even when Amy's lips touched her worn panties, she didn't object, but instead wrapped her legs together to hug her friend and hold her in place.

Amy's lips had found the chastity key enclosed behind the white fabric, "Fuck, I'm going to long for this tonight..." she mouthed.

Was Amy talking about the key or was this some bi-curious play? Lisa didn't know or care, but hell she was going to keep the key.

Amy was breathless with dark hair hanging wildly around her face as she climbed to her feet and snugged hip to hip with her friend. She untangled Lisa's hair from an old worn hair elastic and brushed it to reveal waves of shiny brown hair. She then applied make up to complete the transformation.

Amy studied her friend as they continued to drink, "How do you feel?"

"Fucking amazing!" Lisa's body language had changed. Her body curved up proudly, her free hair flicked as she smiled and held eye contact.

*

Lisa breathed out, steadying herself before her jittery legs tightened, lean muscles tensed, and she rolled up on to her heels. Her hips rolled and her heels clipped as she slinked back into the spare room. Her black skirt creased and tightened on her again as she sunk down on to the heavy wooden trunk. Ben's head would be directly beneath her and she closed her eyes to imagine his kiss. She felt alive and free and fucking horny.

"Amy said you can help," Lisa breathed, touching the bruise on her wrist.

"Thank you," Ben called back, "Does that earn me release from this trunk?"

"Of course," Lisa giggled, fidgeting with the key to the trunk.

"Not quite yet," Amy called, her bare feet approaching silently, and her jeans sinking down on to the lid next to her friend.

"Amy?" came a muffled cry from the trunk.

Amy smiled, flicked on her vibrator and eased it gently between her intoxicated friend's thighs. Lisa cried out in surprise but didn't resist. Ben's cock swelled further as Lisa's muffled moans filtered through the wood. Ben pushed up on the lid. Fuck, their bodies and his chastity key were only inches away, "Lis?" he called.

"Shush darling," Amy called back, "Your suffering will make Lisa's orgasm even more wonderful."

The waitress's inhibitions had gone, and she cried out loudly, bouncing on the lid as she climaxed. Tears were in her eyes as she hugged Amy tightly and the two friends sat motionless enjoying the special moment.

Ben lay still as he listened to the women above him. He clattered, trying to move inside the box as Lisa stood to leave, "Can I say goodbye?" he called hopefully.

"Goodbye and thank you so much," Lisa called back with an air kiss.

"Don't I get a real kiss?" he called.

Amy tapped the front of the box with her foot, "Sorry darling, your chastity key and Lisa's gorgeously sexy outfit will have disappeared into the city night before I let you out of there."


AndreaJordan
AndreaJordan
1,535 Followers