The Keyholder Ch. 21

Story Info
Amy’s lingerie dictates when Ben is released.
2.4k words
4.38
11k
8
1

Part 23 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/26/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AndreaJordan
AndreaJordan
1,527 Followers

Ben had been shopping all afternoon. He often bought Amy presents, but today's presents were even more carefully chosen.

Amy hadn't unlocked his Prince Albert chastity cage in over a month, which he knew meant that he wasn't giving her enough attention. A lack of attention brought back her vulnerabilities, making her more defensive and protective of her body and her possessions. His cock was her most precious possessions and as a result, this beautiful woman had chosen not to use her key.

After years of being locked away, her cage had conditioned him. Yes, he wanted release, but most of all he wanted to please the girl with the key.

Tonight was about Amy and he had spent time cooking dinner while she had bathed and slipped into a short pink figure-hugging dress. Her smile had returned as they ate, with her dreamy lips beaming as he brought over the liqueurs and seven carefully wrapped presents.

"For me?" Amy glimmered as her nails sliced into the paper.

Ben smiled at the unnecessary question. Buying a present for another woman would leave him locked out of his cock for life.

"I love it!" Amy gushed, her fingers stroking the fabric of the designer bra and panties. Her painted nails touched the second parcel, "Is this mine too?"

Again, a superfluous question, but Ben just smiled, his cock twitching as he watched Amy open her presents until there were seven sets of lingerie from Simone Pérèle, Kiki de Montparnasse, La Perla, Agent Provocateur and others laid out on the table.

Amy's body tingled at the thought of them against her skin, "Wow, thank you," she mouthed as she swung around and sat on the table in front of Ben. She placed her high heels on his lap, her dress riding up her thighs as she opened her legs, "Is there something I can do for you?"

"Yes," Ben replied, "I want you to choose one."

It was a simple task, but Amy took her time as Ben's kisses crept further up her inner thigh.

"But don't tell me."

"I won't!" she smiled ominously.

"Now, every morning I'll pick one for you to wear and if I pick the one you choose, then that evening... you know... you might unlock me?"

"Maybe," Amy giggled.

"Then I can spend the day imagining the lingerie against your body, but I won't know if you're wearing the magic unlocking panties."

Amy threw her arms around him and kiss his lips, "Oh sweetie, just explaining the game is causing havoc in your cage!"

"Oh course, you can always let me out now before the game starts," Ben offered.

Amy blinked with puppy dog brown eyes, "Can I try them on first?"

Amy unzipped Ben's chinos and padlocked a chain to the end of his cage. She then used it as a leash to lead Ben to the large concrete column that supported the apartment block. Ben sat on the floor with his back against the column as Amy padlocked the chain around the unbreakable concrete.

"Amy, I feel so helpless like this," he moaned, nuzzling in to kiss her neck.

"Why? You can leave at any time," she mouthed, "Just without your cock..."

*

Ben had undressed and was sitting with his cock swelling and dripping in its cage as he waited for the fashion show. In the bedroom, Amy had already slipped into the red, high cut lace panties and bra, viewing herself from all angles as she waited for her trembling to settle. Even after so long together, Ben's touch could still so easily overwhelm her body.

"Oh wow!" Ben cried as she strutted model like into the lounge.

Amy smiled shyly. "Put these on," she trembled, tossing him a pair of handcuffs.

Ben never failed to obey her and within seconds his wrists were tightly locked together behind his back and around the concrete column. Only then did she step closer and point to a spot on her inner thigh for him to kiss.

"Please!" Ben cried, the steel cuffs pressing hard as he strained to reach her underwear.

To start with Amy allowed him only a brief kiss, a glimpse of her scent as she rubbed herself against him. Then her body awoke, and she pressed closer and finally pulled aside her new lingerie, thrusting against his waiting tongue as she orgasmed.

"Only six to go..." she hiccupped, her voice hoarse as she stripped off and hung her panties around Ben's neck.

*

These games always reignited their passions and Ben and Amy had spent much of the next morning in bed. Ben had chosen the white lace teddy for Amy to wear, which she did under jeans and jumper. That evening, with Ben's cage still firmly locked, he took Amy to their bedroom where they kissed before he slowly unbuttoned her jeans.

"This lingerie looks wonderful on you," Ben growled, "Is it the special one you chose?"

"No," Amy trembled, conscious of how pent up her man had become, "but you can worship it..."

"I'm so close, I just can't cum," Ben gasped, nuzzling even closer.

"Put your lips here," Amy cried.

Ben was shaking as he lay between her legs and tenderly touched the tip of his cage against Amy's vagina. He dripped on lubricant and ran the smooth steel up and down and then delicately pushed his tiny steel stub inside.

"Deeper!" Amy cried.

"That's all I have... that's all you gave me!"

"That won't satisfy any woman!" Amy's voice was desperate.

"Where are the magic panties?"

"Use your mouth," she cried.

Ben scooted down and kissed her vagina, stimulating her slowly, enjoying the effect of her cries on his cage as his tongue brought her to orgasm. They then lay together with opposite, but connected hormones coursing through their naked bodies.

"I love being trapped on the edge," Ben murmured.

"It's wonderful falling over the edge..." Amy replied.

"That's impossible for me without your key."

"Maybe tomorrow you will choose the magic panties?"

Ben was trapped in his sexual high, only heightened by the feel of Amy's hot body.

"How do I survive the night when you look like that?"

"Want me to lock you away so you can fixate on me all night?"

Ben lay on top of her, kissing, until the longing feeling became too much, "Is there really nothing I can say for you to unlock me tonight?"

Amy shook her head, leaving her sheathed behind a wall of brunette hair.

"For that to happen, I need to wear the magic panties... and I'm sleeping naked tonight!"

"Amy, this is too nice!"

"Naked..." she repeated, her damp brown eyes strangely innocent looking as she touched herself.

Ben jumped up and staggered backwards into the wall. He composed himself and heaved open the heavy wooden trunk that now sat at the end of their bed.

"You'll have to lock me up," he laughed as the lithe, naked women paced closer.

"With a big 'fucking' padlock?" Amy mouthed, her tongue circling.

Ben's cock was aching and dripping, stretching his balls, "Really no way out today?"

Amy shook her head. "I'll be naked on the bed..."

In these moments, chastity was like an orgasm that never stopped. Ben kissed Amy once more before climbing inside the box and lowering the lid on top of himself. He felt the box compress as Amy sat down on the lid and he pawed against the timber in search of one last touch. There was a scrape and a click and then silence as Amy stepped silently away.

*

Amy woke after a wet dream to dishevelled hair and tangled sheets. She stumbled out of bed and over to the locked trunk.

"Good morning, darling," she tapped.

She giggled as Ben woke, tried to sit up and clattered against the lid.

"Ouch!" he laughed.

"What shall I wear today?" Amy called.

The question had occupied Ben's mind most of the night.

"Black silk ones?"

"Okay, black silk," Amy pressed the lingerie to her face before sliding them up her smooth legs, "Quite tight, these ones."

"Are they the magic pair?"

Amy sighed, "They look cute, but no magic cock freeing properties as yet." She blushed at how tightly they pulled between her legs, "They certainly have cock swelling properties for men that aren't in cages," she called.

"Can I see them?"

"Probably kinder if you don't. Better that you languish in there until I've showered, dressed and pulled on some jeans."

*

"White lace?" Ben murmured as they lay in bed a few days later.

"Correct choice!" Amy exclaimed.

"Oh yeah, let's make love!"

Amy climbed on top of her chastised lover and held a finger to his lips, "You know that first I have to wear them for the day... to let the magic rub off." She leapt up, hurried pulled on the special lingerie and jumped back into bed.

"Wow, I really can feel the magic," she giggled as they cuddled.

Their relationship was back on a high with neither wanting to get up.

"Just touching these panties is making my cock go wild," Ben gasped.

"Mmm, tell me more about the havoc I'm causing in your cage," Amy had melted into the soft white sheets, stretching out as Ben worshipped her body.

"Fuck, the turmoil you've caused this week."

"It may have been torture, but on the plus side, my underwear drawer is looking great!"

Amy beamed. She loved the thrill in Ben's eyes when he was this obsessed with her. "I'll make these your lucky panties," she purred, "whenever I wear them, I'll unlock you that night."

"Wow, I'll be on a high all day."

Amy shook her head, her silky hair brushing across the pillow as she giggled, "But you won't know what I'm wearing until the evening."

"No way Amy!" Ben's hands were now between his legs, trying to calm his cock, "That means I'll spend my life desperately wanting to know what panties you're wearing!"

"And those black silk ones you bought me will mean a night locked in the trunk," Amy mouthed, "Black panties mean a night trapped in the pitch black."

"And blue satin?"

"Another week 'minimum' in the cage," Amy trembled, "The colour of your balls when I finally turn the key. And red lace means a month in captivity..."

"A month?"

"Well, your cock likes that idea," Amy giggled, "Look at it crush against its bar."

"So do I," Ben admitted.

"Mmm... my nightly striptease will now dominate your life."

*

That evening they returned from the restaurant and within seconds, Ben had unbuttoned Amy's blouse and kissed her breasts that were protruding from the white lace bra. He then carried her to their bedroom, laid her on the bed and tentatively touched the popper of her jeans.

"I wonder what your fate will be?" Amy asked with a trembling moan.

"Well judging by your over aroused body..."

"That has nothing to do with it," Amy replied, twisting on the bed, "If I'm wearing the wrong panties then we're both fucked..."

Amy could feel her body ablaze as Ben kissed her lips. She was desperate to feel him inside her and right then was convinced that she might never change her lingerie ever again. She grinned as she felt Ben unbutton her jeans and cry out in delight at what he saw inside.

This was a wonderful game and yet another wonderful way to control her man. All she had to do was to walk around the apartment in her pair of blue satin lingerie and Ben would drop to his knees and do all he could to ensure she didn't choose that soft satin again. But tonight, she had rewarded him with the magic panties

"These really do feel magic because my body knows what you'll do to me," Amy whispered.

"I'll do all I can to make you wear these again," Ben cried.

"I know you will..."

Amy unlocked the safe, retrieved Ben's key and then, somewhat appropriately, dropped it inside her underwear as she returned. It has been weeks since she had felt Ben's utter devotion and therefore weeks since she had uncaged her toy.

They both watched in seeming amazement as Amy removed his cage and Ben's cock came to life.

"Amazing what magic panties can do," she whispered, excited by the man she had released.

Their fingers explored his cock in wonder.

"I'm sorry it's been so long," Amy breathed.

"You know I don't want release unless you want it too," Ben trembled.

Amy touched her trembling thigh. "Remember I'm your goddess and my magic panties may free you again."

Their bodies were hypersensitive, and they both came quickly at first. They then got into their rhythm, inhibitions gone, making love like long lost lovers. Within two hours they were exhausted, and Amy sat astride Ben's body with the cage and key in her hands. She was so addicted to the luxury of controlling Ben's cock she could feel jittery when the cage was unlocked.

She turned the key and returned it to the safe. She then pulled on her blue satin lingerie and stole back into their bed.

*

The next morning Amy woke early and slipped out of bed to shower. When she returned, she was dressed in a white woollen top and a black, knee-length pencil skirt. Ben threw back the sheets and sat on the edge of the bed with Amy standing between his open muscled legs, pressing against his tiny steel stub.

"What's your fate today?" she whispered with a shimmy of her hips.

Ben pressed his face longingly against the soft black fabric of her skirt, his attempts to get inside frustrated by the fabric that clinched tightly around her slim waist and hugged her figure down to her knees.

"Amy, how can I think of anything else?"

"When your fate is hidden between my legs..."

"Let me make you coffee."

"It's too late, darling, if there's red lace stretching between my legs then there's nothing either of us can do..."

"My cock is going crazy!"

"You'll see after work."

"My girl wears red panties, and I can't have an erection for a month?" Ben mouthed rhetorically.

"Well, what's done is done, darling. I'm not changing my undies... no matter how damp they get."

Amy was aglow. Ben looked as awestruck and captivated as he had when she had first locked him up. She loved that look as it quelled her insecurities. She had Ben's cock locked up, that was a fact, but she also now had his mind in chains.

AndreaJordan
AndreaJordan
1,527 Followers