The Keyholder Ch. 22

Story Info
Louisa falls into her own trap; under Amy’s lock and key.
3.4k words
4.81
11.3k
12
3

Part 24 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/26/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AndreaJordan
AndreaJordan
1,533 Followers

Ben and Amy met at the bar after work and watched each other intently as they sipped their drinks in silence. The excitement of chastity had been reignited with Amy's new game.

It was a simple game where everything hung on the colour of Amy's underwear. White panties meant she would unlock Ben and make love. Blue panties signified another week in the cage. Red panties were Amy's way of sentencing him to a further month in the chastity cage.

"Tell me!" Ben whispered, reaching across the bar table to kiss her lips. He ran his hands over Amy's black skirt that tightly hugged her body from her waist to her knees, cloaking everything in between in secrecy.

"You'll see soon enough," Amy whispered with dilated eyes and hot breathe, "You can undress me as soon as we get home."

"I so want to make love," he moaned.

Amy ignored his lust filled words as she caressed her lap. That was for her lingerie to decide.

She looked up and smiled coyly, "What's your fate if I'm wearing no panties?"

"Oh, Amy," Ben moaned, sliding his hand inside his jeans to comfort his throbbing stub, "That's got to mean we make out!"

Amy looked down at her lap. "Maybe it means that only your tongue can pleasure me for the next six months." Amy pressed her hands against her thighs, "Wow, no panties and you're fucked for the rest of the year!"

Ben's cock crushed aching against its cage.

Amy's eyes were doing little to hide her excitement, "Wow, if I throw away my panties, I may as well throw away the key!"

"Amy, just listening to you talk is gonna make me cum!"

Amy was now clasping her hands together in excitement, "Maybe in six months' time..."

Amy stood up, rolled her hips, and gave Ben her best model pose as she walked to the bathroom. She locked herself in a cubicle, lifted her skirt and traced her fingers around her blue satin lingerie.

She had decided to keep Ben locked, and blue panties combined with his maximum-security Prince Albert cage meant that Ben would not see his cock for at least week. Amy smiled. She loved the electricity that built between them when Ben was locked. Plus, if the first thing her panties did was incarcerate him for a week, the poor guy would be fixated with her panty drawer forever more.

However, the thought of Ben finding her naked was intense. She could picture his lust stuck face, his throbbing cock desperate to make love to the woman who tormented it with such cruelty. Oh, this was tempting, and it would be so easy to slip out of her panties, roll them up and hide them in her handbag.

She smiled again as she pictured his beautifully bewildered eyes. 'No panties' he would repeat. 'Sorry darling, a blonde moment' she would reply. He would worship her all night and fall asleep between her legs. He had done that before when his own release was impossible.

She reached under her skirt and plucked her fingers inside her lingerie. She had sprayed them with perfume which now filled the small cubicle. She opened the door and looked at herself in the mirror. A seemingly innocent woman who was now a ticking timebomb, primed to sentence her lover to what would feel like indefinite chastity.

Amy touched up her make up with her quivering hand. She pushed up her breasts, swept back her long dark hair and again treated Ben to her best arrogant model walk as she returned to the table. Even the bar stool felt different as she sunk into its soft leather. She always felt freer without underwear, but now her legs were covered in goosebumps at the thrill of what she had just done to Ben.

Ben pressed his lips against her ear, "Tell me," he whispered.

Amy uncrossed her legs and her parted her thighs the few inches that her skirt would allow. Ben's hand caressed her knee and then pushed further up her warm inner thighs until his fingertips only just shy of her shaved vagina.

"I'll love whatever you have planned, I just need to know!"

"This is really playing with your mind, isn't it."

Ben retrieved his hand in time as Amy crossed her legs. "I want to fuck you," he whispered.

Amy glowed. She loved him in this fighting mood, sparks of dominance that made her tingle. He had that adoring look that instantly quelled her insecurities. The look of complete trust.

Six months of chastity would drive him to obsession, and she so wanted to experience that passion, but maybe not today. The fabric that had pressed against her body all day had consumed his every waking moment and he deserved to see her secret.

Amy was still pantyless as Ben drove them home. She always loved the throb of the engine and the way it vibrated through her body and being naked made it even stronger. The drive was making her tingle; she could get used to this. Opps, maybe she shouldn't have made Ben pay such a high price for her being naked.

*

"I need to use the bathroom," Amy cried as they arrived home.

She quickly stepped into her undies, snuggled them back into place and smoothed down her skirt to hide the evidence. She pulled off her top and ran to the bedroom where Ben was already naked.

"Fuck me now!" Amy moaned, jumping down on to the bed.

"Oh yeah," Ben cried, thrusting his silver stub against her.

Amy was increasingly desperate, trying to wriggle free from her skirt while Ben lay on top. Ben pushed his hand inside and squeezed her butt, his body alive until he looked down to see the high cut blue satin sitting between her legs.

"Amy!" he moaned, staring into her damp dilated eyes.

"Nothing either of us can do about it, darling... my panties have spoken."

Ben's dreamy eyes had the look of a man about to orgasm while his hands nursed his throbbing one-inch penis, "So nice and so fucking cruel!" he moaned.

Long term chastity forced Ben live vicariously through Amy. The cage felt wonderful as always, but now only Amy could climax and therefore all his attention was focused on her orgasm. He slid down the bed, his head between her thighs to tune in with her body. Wrapped in her thighs, and with his tongue lapping against her clit, he was now part of her. Every sound, sight, smell and touch was her and as she bucked and thrusted and orgasmed in his face he could share her endorphins.

They lay together with Ben discretely playing with his cage in the pointless hope that it might open.

"Sorry, about the panties," Amy murmured, "they just kinda jumped on my hips."

"Is there nothing I can do to reverse their spell?"

"Sorry... the key kinda jumped into Louisa's pocket for a week."

"Louisa?"

"It could be worse... you could have found me naked."

Amy snuggled up innocently into Ben's warm body. She wasn't about to admit that she had spent much of the evening that way.

*

Despite being Ben's ex-girlfriend, Louisa and Amy had become close. Louisa was fascinated by Amy and Ben's chastity relationship, and she loved spending time with Amy and sharing ideas on how to torment her ex. She especially loved being asked to look after his key.

It was now a week since Amy had worn blue undies, which meant that the Ben was now eligible for parole. Louisa arrived at their house wearing a short blue sparkly cocktail dress and blue high heels with her perfect long wavey blonde hair. Ben's cock twitched as he led her inside and handed her a glass of Champagne. He studied her every movement as she flirted with him and then sat down on the large cream couch.

"You look pleased to see me, Benny."

"My cage somehow seems smaller when you have the key," Ben replied.

"Thank you!" Louisa beamed. To her it was the ultimate compliment.

Amy kissed her friend on the lips, her eyes glancing down at the blonde's blatantly sexual dress, "My key?" she mouthed.

Louisa looked back with a subtle shake of her head and a gentle bounce of her curls.

"First Ben must guess the colour of 'my' lingerie," Louisa's giggled, "Get it wrong Benny and there is no key."

Amy smiled, her eyes returning to the ex-girlfriend's fit body. Louisa smiled back, her eyes in turn exploring the plunging neckline of Amy's short pink dress which did little to hide her breasts or lingerie beneath.

Ben sunk the remains of his drink as his cock crumpled into the end of his cruelly short cage. "Red, you always wear red Lou," he called.

"Wrong," Louisa smiled sweetly with her salesy white grin.

"Show me," Ben breathed as he poured another glass.

Louisa shook her head and leaned over to reach her bag. Ben watched as she revealed more of her thighs, but not enough to see beneath her dress. But when Louisa turned back, she was holding a female chastity belt.

"Help me put this on Amy and I'll unlock you," Louisa breathed, "and I'll show you what's beneath my dress."

Amy was as calm as ever as she threw Ben a look, her dark smouldering eyes conveying her command. Ben understood and pulled Louisa to her feet before sweeping her legs out from beneath her and lowering her gently on to the thick white rug. He then sat astride her waist and pinned her wrists to the floor.

"Ben?" Louisa cried.

She loved the feeling of being held down, but Amy was now holding the belt.

"Ben, you must obey me, I have your key!" Louisa cried, "Oh no, no, no!" she stuttered as Amy sat astride her legs and threaded the heavy steel belt around her waist.

Ben slid forward to control her bucking body until his cage was only inches from Louisa's face. She lifted her head and pressed her mouth into his crotch. Ben knew what she wanted and released one of her wrists as he unzipped his jeans and pulled out his small cage. He then eased further forward until his one-inch stub was in Louisa's mouth.

Louisa sucked on the steel as she felt her chastity belt tighten and lock around her own waist. When she felt it pull tight between her legs, she tried to break free. Ben's body easily held her down and soon her panic turned to arousal as he squeezed his muscular thighs against her head.

"But I have your key," Louisa moaned desperately, despite her hips pulsing with arousal.

*

Amy turned the key and sat back to admire Louisa's tightly chaste body, "I've read about these belts, without the key they really are a death sentence for a girl's love life."

Ben and Amy stood up and released their prisoner. Their Champagne dizzy friend scrambled to her feet and tried to dig her fingers underneath the belt that was now skin-tight to her body.

"What do I do now!" Louisa cried.

"Pray that I don't wear red panties?" Amy teased.

"No way, I'm not going home locked in my own chastity belt!"

"Like a cop locked in her own cuffs," Amy giggled, "and I bet you read all about its security features.

"Oh fuck..."

Amy pulled up her tiny pink dress and sat down on the edge of the couch and tossed Louisa's key from hand to hand before tucking it into her cleavage. She then spread her legs and gestured for Louisa to kneel in front of her. Amy was on a high, it seemed that she could lock anyone in chastity, and they would obey her every whim.

"Look, we're both not wearing panties," Amy whispered, drawing Louisa deeper between her thighs, "but don't tell Ben as I'd have to lock him up forever."

"Can I stay tonight?" Louisa trembled.

"You have no choice, sweetie, you're our captive," Amy whispered.

"Thank you."

She pulled Louisa closer until the dazed blonde's tongue lapped against her. Louisa paused, looked up with big blue eyes and plucked Ben's key out of her bra before returning to Amy's body.

Amy looked across at Ben, "Ready darling?"

Ben nodded and Amy opened her thighs to let Louisa wobble back up on to her feet.

Louisa moaned in delight as Ben clasped her wrists together behind her back. She felt hot and stimulated and sexy as hell inside the tightly locked belt. She followed them to their bedroom where Amy had lifted their queen-sized bed to reveal a storage space inside lined with a soft blankets and pillows.

"That's your cell, sweetie," Amy whispered, their lips touching, "I will be fucking Ben on top."

Louisa waited for Ben to release his handcuff likes grip and then climbed in curled up in the small storage space. Amy sat on the bed, the mattress slowly sinking under her weight. There was a clunk and now just a one-inch gap below the mattress through which Louisa's blue eyes were staring.

Louisa lay on her back looking up in the darkness. She could feel the tremors as Ben and Amy lay above her and Ben's cries of delight as Amy unlocked him. Louisa had made love to Ben many times and his cries brought back memories. She instinctively spread her legs and reached up, clattering her arms into top of her tiny box.

The bed was now shaking, and Louisa pulled up her dress and thrust her hips in time. At first it felt wonderful with the thrill of chastity and the intimacy of their bedroom. But as Amy's cries increased, Louisa because frustrated.

Louisa was an alpha girl who was now beholden to another woman, but yet it felt strangely enticing. She stopped and pictured Amy lying above her, the beautiful brunette thrusting up into her man. Amy's fingers would be caressing his body, the same fingers that had locked away her vagina.

*

"What do we do with Lou?" Ben breathed, his twitching cock still inside Amy's body.

Amy's brown eyes twinkled with mischief. She knew that Louisa would be listening to their every word, and she wrapped her arms tightly around Ben's shoulders and let out a satisfied sigh, "Tomorrow I'm going to wear red panties and keep her locked in her belt for a month."

They heard a cry and a clatter as Louisa reacted and Amy buried her lips into Ben's neck to suppress a giggle.

"No, please Amy," Louisa begged.

"It's okay sweetie, you can fuck me with your mouth."

"What?" Louisa's trembling voice gave way to moans of pleasure as her fingers pulled at the locked steel. Her cries increased with her libido only to be replaced by quiet aroused moans.

Ben's cock was hard, and they made love again. This time smiling as they tried to outdo each other with louder and louder panting moans.

Ben rolled on to his back, a grin on his face. Sex with Amy was worth eternity in his cage, and he stroked himself to get the last drops of sensation. Amy was now kneeling above him, his cage in her hands. He knew what was coming next and sure enough, Amy's naked bottom landed on his face. This was her way of telling him that his freedom was over. She positioned the tiny cage through his piercing and over the tip of his erection and pressed down. She leaned forward, her modest breasts swinging happily as she overpowered his cock. It was collapsing back into its metal cell which closed and locked.

"I love red panties," she mouthed, parting her cheeks, and pressing deeper down on his face.

"Shush," Ben mumbled in jest, "My cock has feelings too."

"So does my butt," Amy breathed, "and it loves anal."

Amy bounced on his face before her flushed cheeks settled in for the show. She tucked her feet neatly together around his head to further lock him in. Her quivering legs gripped him tightly as she pressed against his face. She was on a high that would leave havoc in her trail until morning.

Ben's eyes watched dreamily as Amy finally rolled off his face, her tacky skin peeling away from his. Amy kissed his key before reaching over the edge of the bed and dropping it into Louisa's storage space below.

"I guess that's as secure a place as your safe," Ben whispered.

"Let's give the poor girl something to play with tonight," Amy murmured as she slipped back under the sheets and cuddled up to Ben, "... something to do before she sees my red panties in the morning."

"Amy!" Louisa cried.

"Do you threaten everyone with your underwear?" Ben whispered.

Amy smiled, "You're fucked, Lou."

Louisa let out a cute, aroused cry.

"And you're locked in that belt until I decide..."

Amy closed her eyes and listened as Louisa's pleas morphed into quiet moans. Louisa had managed to slide Ben's key under the crotch of her chastity belt where it touched and stimulated her vagina. She was now moaning in delight, as mental orgasms ran through her body.

"Thank you, Amy," she murmured.

Amy just smiled as she fell asleep.

*

Louisa woke up happy and aroused and, with her blue eyes still closed, used her fingertips to awaken her body. Her hands instinctively dove down between her legs and glided over the warm shiny steel of her chastity belt. She pulled to check that it was still locked and then tapped the front plate as if seeing if anyone was home before rolling over and following the metal as it curved between her cheeks. She stopped at the butt hole, her fingers exploring one of the few erogenous zones regions still accessible.

She touched the underside of Amy and Ben's bed which had now become her prison. Her plan had been to lock Amy in the belt and tease both her and Ben. She had been naked beneath her blue cocktail dress to make it impossible for Ben to guess the colour of panties that weren't there. Plus, her body would be hot and ready for when she held their keys.

But Amy's smouldering sexuality, and years of holding his key, had brought Ben completely under her control. Louisa was already feeling it, already failing under the brunette's spell as she lay there fantasising about the woman on top. She thrust her metallic crotch as if hoping to make love through the thick, plush mattress.

Ben had already left for a week away with work, but she could still hear Amy moving around on top of her. Louisa knew that she was trapped in her box until the lady of house rose, and so she returned to explore her locked up body.

*

It was mid-morning before Amy lifted the bed and daylight shone into Louisa's small box. Amy looked like any girl next door in her in blue jeans and white woollen top with her hair up in a rough ponytail. She helped her naked friend out of the storage space and checked how the steel belt was sitting on her body.

"It fits you beautifully, Lou," she smiled.

"Thank you," Louisa was trembling. She knew every tease that Amy had inflicted on Ben as his keyholder and now she was in the same position. And it didn't take Amy long to start.

"Apparently women have been buried in these belts," Amy smiled casually, "because without the key they really are on for life."

"Amy!" Louisa cried in alarm.

Amy just smiled and kissed her friend on the lips, "It's okay sweetie, it's in my pocket."

Amy reached for Louisa's hand and gently pushed it into the back pocket of her tight jeans. Amy pulled her closer and kissed her as Louisa played with the single key in Amy's pocket.

"Where's the second key?" Louisa asked.

"Snapped in two and thrown away," Amy whispered seductively, "I don't like spare keys."

Leaving the warm key where it lay, Louisa removed her hand from Amy's pocket and ran her fingers across her butt and down between her thighs.

"When do I find out what colour you're wearing?"

Amy hugged her friend. "I'm so glad you want to play," she replied.

This was such a perfect tease. Amy could be so lonely when Ben was away, but now she had a cute, bi-curious friend so keep her company. And she had a wonderfully feeling that Louisa would soon do anything for her key.

AndreaJordan
AndreaJordan
1,533 Followers