The Kid Next Door

Story Info
Jack catches the kid from next door stealing from him.
2.4k words
4.41
20.8k
17

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mattay
Mattay
79 Followers

"Kiernan, what are you doing?" Jack spoke sternly. He had just walked into his living room and caught Kiernan, the kid from next door, rifling through his camera bag,

Kiernan looked up at him. "Nothing Mr. Jones... I was just looking at that camera equipment you showed me a couple times. Just wanted to see it."

Jack looked him over and did not know what to think. Actually, he did know what to think, he just did not want to believe it. Kiernan was clearly attempting to steal some of his camera equipment. Probably just a lens to hock, maybe even the camera itself. He would know that Jack did not use his camera equipment much anymore. Who did with the advanced cameras on phones these days?

Just because he didn't use them anymore did not mean they weren't worth anything. Jack had told Kiernan that only recently when he told him he was thinking about selling this old equipment. He had showed him how the camera was worth a couple thousand even though it was an old medium format film camera. the lenses could still catch a pretty good buck too.

What the fuck.

It was not surprising though. Kiernan had always been a troublemaker. Ever since his family moved in 10 years ago. Even then when the kid was only 9, he was a handful -- setting small fires around the yard, climbing in his trees, even stealing soda from his garage.

It was one thing after another with him. Jack was barely able to claim his authority as an adult with the kid. If he told him to stop -- if he caught him -- he would stop.

Kiernan's family was a mess. His parents had come over from Ireland years ago. The father drank and he could get mean.

One time Jack complained to Kiernan's father about mischief he had gotten into. After he heard his father screaming and smacking Kiernan around that night he never complained again. The kid was a brat, but no one deserved treatment like that. Jack had his own experience with a father who could get out of hand with discipline.

So ever since then all he could do was catch the kid and confront him -- sometimes he would threaten to tell his father but mostly he would just try to lean into his own authority as the adult. It had created a tense relationship between the two of them, but it was one of boundaries -- some respect and neighborly friendship, but definite boundaries.

Jack doubted Kiernan's father messed much with him these days. He was only 19 but he was a big kid and lean and strong. He towered over his father who was also all the weaker from years of drinking. There was not much his father could do to threaten him now.

"We both know what you were doing Kiernan. You were stealing my camera equipment. You broke into my house and were stealing from me. I would like to say I'm surprised but I'm not."

Kiernan looked at Jack and did not speak. He did not look concerned; he did not look scared. He was just looking Jack over. Looking at him in the eyes.

Jack looked back at him. Damn this kid had grown up to be good looking. He had dark hair and brown eyes. He had a patchy scruff on his face like he was trying to grow a beard.

He looked good. He was hot. His face was heart-breaker attractive, and his arms rippled with lean muscle. So did his legs which were covered in dark coarse hair. He was wearing shorts and a t shirt and he just looked sexy.

Jack wasn't so bad himself. He was in his forties but a runner and worked out regularly at the gym. He was lean and muscular also. He had always been taller than Kiernan, but he had lost that competition recently, even though it was by less than an inch.

Jack broke away his gaze and looked off into the distance.

"Fuck Kiernan. What am I supposed to do now? This is not a minor thing here. This camera equipment is worth thousands. You have broken and entered -- this is a felony. Fuck."

He looked back at Kiernan. The kid still looked calm. More than calm he was smiling a bit -- at least his eyes seemed to be smiling.

"I don't know Mr. Jones. What can you do?" Kiernan kept looking in Jack's eyes as he stood up. It took energy on Jack's part not to lower his gaze to the kid's body as he rose.

The kid was hot. He had noticed that recently when he saw him cutting the lawn next door. Damn he was hot.

Kiernan kept his gaze, almost as if he knew that Jack wanted to see more of him.

"I mean, you always seem to know what to do -- like you are in charge -- like you have always been in charge."

Kiernan lowered his hand by his own crotch and put his thumb in his pocket with the rest of his fingers resting on his crotch.

"I don't think you are in charge this time though. Are you, Jack?"

What the fuck, the kid had never called him by his first name before.

"You can call me Mr. Jones, Kiernan. And what the fuck are you talking about?" Jack looked at Kiernan with anger in his eyes. Anger and very much a clear sense of control.

Kiernan just looked at Jack for a moment. He looked at him in the eyes and then he scanned down Jack's body and back up to his eyes. Then he lowered his eyes down to his own crotch and back up to meet Jack's gaze.

"I mean I'm 19 and I'm hot. I've also been thinking about your ass for a while now. I've been thinking about what you should be doing for me."

This completely floored Jack -- this was like out of nowhere. His mouth opened and twisted in disbelief.

"What?"

"I guess I mean that you have like a once in a lifetime opportunity. You have a choice that you won't get again. You should think about it carefully. Not long, but carefully."

Now Jack was feeling unsettled, actually, he was feeling a little scared. "What are you talking about?"

Kiernan kept his gaze on Jack's eyes. "I mean you can get down on your knees right now and suck my dick. it is the only chance you are going to get. Believe me. If you are good at it, I am going to fuck you. If you are as good as I have imagined you will be, I will be fucking you a lot."

Jack just looked at Kiernan. Now he let himself look at all of him -- from his eyes and beautiful lips down to his chest and to his crotch. It was clear that the kid had some kind of hard on going on. Below that his gaze took in the kid's hairy muscular legs.

Jack breathed in sharply. His heart was racing. He breathed again and blinked his eyes as he looked at Kiernan. This could be some fucking set up or bullshit. And even if it were not, even if it was exactly what Kiernan said it was, it meant that Jack was going to be giving his control over to Kiernan. He would never again be Mr. Jones. He would be Jack. He would be whatever Kiernan wanted him to be.

He looked back into Kiernan's eyes. Kiernan knew his decision.

"Times up Jack. What are you going to do?"

Jack did not allow himself to think for another second. He got on his knees in front of Kiernan. He was almost crying in a level of joy and anticipation he never thought he would experience.

Kiernan reached out his hand and cupped the back of Jack's head. Jack reached his hand up to Kiernan's crotch and stroked his swelling, huge cock through the kid's shorts. Kiernan turned Jack's head up, pulling back some of his hair in his hand. he looked Jack in the eyes.

"You're my bitch now Jack. Everything changes today. You get that, right?"

"Yes Kiernan. Yeah," Jack almost whispered.

"You want my dick bitch? How much do you want it?"

"I want it Kiernan. I want it so bad"

Kiernan moved closer to Jack so that his crotch was right near Jack's face. Jack leaned forward and buried his face in it. He could feel Kiernan's swelling cock through the cloth of his shorts. He moaned softly. He ran his hands up Kiernan's' hairy legs under the back of his shorts. He could feel Kiernan's equally hairy and muscular ass. He shifted his hands toward the front of Kiernan's body, and they touched his cock, his very hard and large cock, pressing through his underwear under his shorts.

Jack almost cried in ecstasy, joy and anticipation. He moaned softly, almost like a cry. His own cock was so hard he thought it was going to burst.

Almost in worship, with trembling hands, he unbuttoned and unzipped Kiernan's shorts and pressed his face deeper into his crotch in supplication, half afraid that it would be withdrawn from him. He lowered Kiernan's boxer briefs and looked at his huge cock surrounded by dark pubic hair. Waves of musk came and intoxicated him as he lowered Kiernan's under wear.

He pressed his face into Kiernan's pubic hair, inhaling his musk and sweat, kissing and licking his balls, softly saying, oh my god, oh my god.

Kiernan's dick was as hard a rod. It was huge, probably 8". He looked as if he was probably uncut, but his dick was so erect it was impossible to say. Precum was oozing from the head of his dick.

Kiernan pushed the head of his cock into Jack's mouth and Jack sucked him greedily. He let Kiernan push his cock fully into his throat.

"You like that cock?" Kiernan said as he slowly fucked Jack's throat. "You like it?"

Jack did his best to nod yes in response. Kiernan's cock was so big Jack took it deep in his throat and had to back out to breathe. He felt so much joy having Kiernan in his throat he had tears in his eyes. Kiernan was huge and it was both hard to take him all the way into his throat and deeply satisfying at the same time.

As Kiernan fucked Jack's face he also reached over Jack and grabbed his ass. He pulled down Jack's sweatpants and smacked his ass hard as he fucked his face. He spat in his hand and rubbed spit over Jack's ass crack and into his asshole. Jack pushed out his ass to meet Kiernan's fingers. He moaned as Kiernan's fingers went into his ass while his dick fully penetrated his throat.

"Stop man, you are going to make me cum." Kiernan pulled his cock out of Jack's mouth and caressed Jack's chin. He pulled Jack's face up to look him in the eyes.

"Turn around man. I want to be in your ass."

Jack quickly turned around, now on his hands and knees and his ass facing Kiernan. His sweats were down around his knees. His back was arched. His own cock was rock hard and dripping precum. This was so unexpected, but he now realized that he had wanted it for so long -- wanted it but never imagined it would happen.

Kiernan spat onto Jack's asshole. Jack could feel spit dripping around his asshole and down his balls. Again, Kiernan pushed spit into Jack's asshole with his fingers. Then he rubbed the head of his dick across the opening of his asshole. Over it and then into it.

He grabbed Jack sides as he lifted Jack's shirt. He pushed his cock into Jack's ass. He was slow at first and Jack pushed his ass into Kiernan to meet him with every thrust. Kiernan was so big it hurt. It hurt a lot.

"I know you can take this Jack. I know you have wanted it."

He pushed himself further into Jack's ass. It still hurt but there was more pleasure than pain -- or maybe it was all the same thing at this point. Jack did not care. He wanted Kiernan to fuck him and keep fucking him. He reached behind himself and felt Kiernan's hairy legs.

Kiernan fucked Jack harder and more deeply. Jack could hear the kid's breathing increasing. It was clear that Kiernan was in control and wanted to be in control.

"Fuck man. Your ass is so sweet. Fuck I love being inside you."

Kiernan had had his hands around Jack's waist as he fucked him. Jack felt him lift one had off his right side and bring it down hard on his ass. It hurt like hell and Jack tightened up his ass expecting another hit. It came and Kiernan spanked his ass hard.

"Fuck you bitch. Fuck you. Your ass is so fucking hot." He spanked Jack harder. Jack almost cried from the pain and the ecstacy.

Kiernan's breathing increased even more, and he leaned on Jack more as he fucked him.

"Fuck dude, fuck, fuck! I'm going to cum."

Jack moaned, he cried out softly in ecstasy. He could feel Kiernan's thrusts increase and then stop suddenly as Kiernan pushed himself fully into Jack's ass. Jack could feel the head of Kiernan's cock swell more and pulse cumloads repeatedly deep inside him. Kiernan backed out and thrust in again, all the way in. Jack could feel him shooting more cum deep in his ass.

"Fuck, ungh, fuck," Kiernan said softly.

Jack's own cock was rock hard and dripping with pre-cum. He felt like he was going to explode but he did not want to touch himself.

Kiernan was out of breath and he had his arms fully around Jack's chest and he lay his body on top of Jack as he kneeled forward.

"Fuck man," Kiernan said. "Fuck that was hot. Your bitch ass is so hot."

"Fuck," Jack said softly, almost crying. "Fuck. Thank you."

Kiernan continued to lay on top of Jack. Jack could feel Kiernan's heart beating and slowing down. He could smell his musky arm pits as he held him from behind. His dick was still in Jack. It was hard still but growing a bit softer. Still huge.

"You are my bitch now Jack. You get that?" Kiernan whispered this in Jack's ear.

Jack did not hesitate. "I am Kiernan. I get it. I want it."

Mattay
Mattay
79 Followers