The Killer Robot Alternative

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I hope it's kosher!' he thought and blew warm air over her exposed pussy.

Penny shivered. "I hope you're going to introduce yourself to Little Missy."

As he leaned in to kiss the furry peach in front of him a tiny point of his conscience screamed 'This is the girl your best friend had been after for year.' Howard dismissed this thinking 'Fuck him!' His lips met hers and the pungent odour caused his nostrils to flare and inhale deeply of this most divine of womanly smells.

Penny flinched as he finally made contact with her pussy and bit her lower lip as he started licking. 'Oh, this boy's not such a novice as I'd expected.' she thought.

Howard was trying desperately to remember all the hints and tips he ever heard about or read. She gripped hold of the sheets to try to contain the pleasure building in her. Within a couple of minutes, she was squirming around the bed and Howard was struggling to keep in place. Penny releases the sheets and grabs her sensitive breasts. She'd never admit it to anyone, but she really liked her breasts treated roughly and she squeezes and pulls at them as she writhing with growing pleasure.

With a thump she looked up to see Howard had fallen of the bottom of the bed. He leapt to his feet and pulled of his t-shirt off leaving him standing naked with a raging erection and wearing a dickey.

She couldn't help but laugh at this and pointed at him. "A dickey with a dickey." Pointing to his neck followed by his cock. It took Howard a moment to realise what she meant before shrugging in a self-depreciating way.

He reaches up to take it off but Penny shakes her head, "No keep it on."

He clambers back on to the bed, but before he could lap at her alter of pleasure, she reaches down and takes hold of his chin. Looking up, he looks into her eyes and she says in a quiet voice. "It's time to feed Little Missy."

Momentarily confused he looks down before catching on and crawled quickly up her lovely body.

As his penis touches her pussy they both felt the heat of the others genitals. He nudges around for a moment and his inexperience showed.

Penny was in no mood for any further delays and snakes her hand between then and lined him up. The head slip in the first inch easily and she withdrew her hand and raises it to her mouth to supress the groan forced from her, as Howard slips in deeper and deeper. Her eyes nearly bulged out as he bottomed out with this public hair crushing down on her clit.

"Oh god, oh god." she kept repeating in a whispered voice. Howards mind had given up on words and was only supplying him with a sound track of sirens and klaxons. The sensation was incredible, this was hot and wet and he already knew how sweet her pussy tasted. After maybe thirty seconds of inactivity he pulled back slowly and Penny threw her head back and grasps him around the shoulders with both arms.

Gradually, Howard moves back and forth in long slow strokes and Penny writhing beneath him and he felt like a God, OK a short Jewish god with asthma and a dickey ticker, but a God none the less.

Penny rotated her hips as he eases almost all of the way from her molten core. Each time he pulls back and pushes back in, Penny shuddered and her eyes nearly rolled up in her head. A couple of minutes of this and Penny wants more, she tilts her hips and locks her ankles behind Howards butt. Whispering encouragement as he speeds up, she taps on his butt with her ankles. It reminds her of riding her favourite horse, but the pressure building in her wouldn't allow for any distractions.

Howard was now hammering away red faced and sweating. The sweat dripped from his face and pooled in the hollow of Penny's neck and for a moment he wonders if he could lap it up like a dog. He wonders where that thought came from and realises he's getting light headed and started to wonder where his inhaler was.

As if sensing his problem, Penny unlocks her ankles and pushes Howard back, worried he'd done something wrong he stops and she smiles up at him and said. "Time to change." Shimming out from under him. "Lie down." she said tapping the middle of the bed. Unsure but keen, he lay there until Penny threw a leg over him and impaled herself expertly in his straining penis. Penny starts grinding down on him and after a few stroke Howard starts to worry she was going to snap it off. Penny starts shouting in as increasing loud voice. "Fuck me, fuck me, harder, faster, do it." Howard, worried his mother would come into his room to see what's going on, tries to hurry Penny along. Sitting back, she grabs both his hands and placed them on her tits and squeezes and pulls his hands around roughly until he got the idea she wants it rough. Penny was just grunting, now and then, panting out whispered words under her breath.

Howard could hardly believe his ears "Fuck me any way you want, treat me like the slut I am." This was way outside anything Howard as seen or even fantasised about, triggering him into overdrive. Penny response to this extra effort was by gripping both of Howard's nipples and pulling and twisting the pain caused Howard to pull hard Penny's nipples. This final stimulus took Penny over the top and she cries out loud enough to frighten the neighbourhood. Alarmed he'd seriously hurt her he let go of her red raw breasts, but she quickly placed them back again as she slowly rotates her hips back and forth getting the last of the sensations from her diminishing orgasm.

A few minutes later Penny collapses in a heap alongside Howard and lay there with a glow on her face and her eye closed.

"Thanks sweetie, that was great." Reaching out to pat Howard chest, but instead knocking his still erect cock. Opening one eye she looks down at it. "I don't know if I can help you with that at the moment sweetie."

"OK" thought Howard was desperate to cum again. Instead Penny slid down the bed and grasps his throbbing dick. Her lubrication still makes it slick and she slowly wanks it. The familiar action refocuses' her. Looking to his night stand she isn't surprised to see a large lube container. Pointing to it, Howard hands it over and she pumps a huge handful on her hands. Then smears the inside of her breasts. At first Howard looks confused until she adds more and more lotion. Kneeling down next to the bed, Howard gets the message and moves to push his cock against her breasts. That's all it takes for Penny to take over. Holding his hot cock against the cool lube amps up her excitement. Even to her a tit wank is new, and she traps the penis between her breasts. Suddenly the desire to get Howard to cum all over her, overwhelms her. Not that she has to wait long. Her slippery 'C' cups and her sexy body it too much for Howard to hold out. It does not take long for her to masturbate Howard into spurting over her tits.

Standing, she caught a glance of herself in the mirror and found the image of her breasts, flushed from the rough handling and covered in man goo, extremely exciting. 'I bet Howard would love a photograph of that' she thought. If there wasn't so much lube, she would have scooped it up and enjoyed the taste. Instead she cleaned herself up with more tissues, slips on her skirt, bra and t-shirt. Then spots and picked up her discarded thong.

In her most authoritative voice. "Now Howard. That was more an apology than you deserve, so you need to do something else for me." Not knowing where this was going Howard just lay there. "You need to stop being so skeevy, stop trying so hard, and just be yourself."

Howard tries to interrupt but Penny holds up a finger to stop him. The effect is spoiled, as this was the hand with the damp thong in it. "You're a nice guy, with a nice cock, dial down the 'Howard' and you soon find yourself a girlfriend." Turning to go she turns back and adds. "Oh, and move out from your mother." With that she grabbing her purse she flounced out the door past a flabbergasted mother and out to her car.

Scene: outside Penny's door.

Leonard knocks and Penny answers "Hey you."

"Hey." Leonard replies. "What did you do to Howard?"

With a carefully neutral face she asks. "What do you mean?"

"Well he'd different than normal."

"Normal?" Penny asks. "What's normal about Howard?"

"You know what I mean." replied Leonard.

Scene: Cut to University cafeteria

Howard, Leonard and Raj are sitting at a table. Behind Howard a woman is breast feeding a child. Both Leonard and Raj are embarrassedly trying not to look when a pacifier falls to the floor next to Howard. He looks down picks it up and wipes it with a napkin and returns it to the mother.

Smiling at the woman. "What a beautiful child." Before sitting down and returning to eating his lunch. Raj and Leonard exchange glances and before they can question Howard, a tall beautiful young woman with long brunette hair and a tight green blouse walks past carrying her tray. The blouse exposes a lot of cleavage and Howard looks up.

"Hey Justine." The woman freezes but does not turn to face him.

"What do you want Howard?" she asks in a resigned way.

"I just wanted to compliment you on the paper you wrote on engineering with super solids." The woman looks over to look at Howard but does not turn towards him, he continues. "I just read it and I was very impressed."

"Thanks." the woman replies still unsure "Is that it?"

Howard looks a little confused "Yes."

"Nothing about this blouse?" she asks and he pauses a moment before replying.

"Well the colour goes well with your eyes."

This leaves the woman left footed. "Is that it?" Expecting the usual sexist comments.

But he looks back to his food and replied. "No, that's it." Tucking back into his lunch.

Raj is sitting open mouthed at the exchange and Leonard is looking back and forth between the Howard and the woman.

She joins her colleagues at a table nearby and leans in to relate the exchange. Leonard looks over in time to see all four women look over at Howard in surprise. The original woman is smiling and has a contemplative look on her face.

"Ok!" Raj and Leonard say together. "Who are you and what did you do with our Howard?"

Scene: Cut back to Penny's door.

"I didn't do anything special." she said. "I went over to apologise as you told me and we had a chat and I told him to dial down the 'Howard'."

"Oh." Replied Leonard, not entirely convinced but turns to go. Over his shoulder he adds. "If only you could fix Sheldon and Raj we'd be sorted."

Penny closes her door and leans against it, "Hmm!" she thought. "I wonder if I could fix Sheldon and Raj the same way."

12