The Kind of Man Who'd Go on the Run

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay," I told him, "All done. You can stand up now."

He turned around, and I gave a little whoop.

"Doesn't look as good, does it?" he apologized.

"You look... different." I told him.

"It's okay, we'll grow it back."

"No," I said. "You look stronger and... and faster." It was true. He didn't look as sensitive, which was a shame, but he also looked serious, powerful. He looked like the kind of man who could fight off another man and have plenty of strength left over to please his woman. He looked like you could get stronger just by straddling him.

He lit up.

"I'm serious." I giggled. "You look like the kind of man who'd go on the run for a girl." I took his hand. "Now come on, we need to be at the mill when the police check it."

"Why would we want that?"

This time, we didn't bother with the ladder. We walked up the stairs (lady first, of course) to our usual meeting spot. I sat down, and when took the cue to sit beside me, I told him, "Nope, you stay standing. Strip for me, down to the waist. Make it nice and slow."

"How does this help?"

"You know there's only one thing we can do here that'll make us look like we're not fugitives. And stripping gets you into character." What I was about to have him do to me would give us a cover story for why we were here. We'd look as if we were doing nothing worse than trespassing, and the police in Fort Pratt never arrested for trespassing. It would have meant taking all the transients out of this disused building and dumping them out on the streets, and they didn't want to do that. And when the police came in and saw us, they'd be too embarrassed to look closer, so we would be ignored. It was perfect.

But first, Austin needed to get frisky with me. Even for a man, it must be hard to get horny when you're being hunted, but he did his best. He took a moment to slow his breathing, and he gazed at me for a long minute. I almost told him 'eyes up here,' but restrained myself. If there was one time I could forgive him for staring, it was now.

He took his shirt by the hem and walked it up his body, a little on this side, a little on that. I knew every inch of his body, of course, but he knew how to show me as if every inch was new. The shirt came off, and his hair was not the slightest bit mussed—another perk of cutting it short.

"Now," I said, loosening my pants, "Treat me nicely."

He got slowly to his knees, casting one last glance over his shoulder. I hooked a delicate finger under his chin and turned him back to face me. I kicked my pants and shoes off, and he got down on the floor and eased into me.

Austin had plenty of experience in making me happy, and he knew just what to do. I felt his warmth and wetness on mine—first just his breath, but then his nuzzling, his lips, and finally the first feather-light brush of his tongue.

I lost myself. I put a hand on his head, not to guide him, but just to touch him. He timed his tongue with my breathing. Every few heartbeats, he sent a wave of pleasure washing into me.

It hadn't been my plan to lose track of time, but plans change.

I didn't hear it when a car pulled up in front of the mill. I only heard it when boots came marching up the stairs, onto our floor.

I pretended not to notice her until she'd taken a few steps toward me. The policewoman was a slim, serious-looking Latina with body armor, a gun in one holster and a taser in another. "Oh shit!" I said. The surprise was fake, but the nervousness was real. Austin stopped licking me and started to pull away, but I pulled him back into me, partly to cover my pussy, but mostly to hide his face.

"Uh..." I said, "Hey, officer. I didn't think we'd have visitors."

Her eyes scanned all over, and I got the sense that, just by looking, she was learning a lot more than I was comfortable with. "Good afternoon," she said. It was an absurd thing to say to a woman who's in the middle of being eaten out, and a quirk in her voice told me she knew that. "I don't mean to interrupt this meeting you're having, but I need to ask something. You don't happen to own a blue Ford, do you?"

"Uh, yeah, I do." It was easy to sound clueless and nervous.

She looked down at Austin, questioning the back of his head with her eyes. She would have been looking for a man in jeans and a white T-shirt. The discarded blue shirt and his basketball shorts were telling her lies, but she looked like she wasn't swallowing them. "Boy, can I see your ID?" she asked him.

He pulled back and sat with his back to me, protecting my modesty. "Sure," he said.

'What?' What was he thinking? As soon as they saw it and realized it was him, the whole game would be up!

He pulled out his wallet and handed it to her. Every muscle in my body clenched as the policewoman read his driver's license, looked at him, then read it again. She handed it back. "Alright, sorry for bothering you."

I fought to keep the relief from showing on my face.

The policewoman frowned. She took another look at his clothes, at me. "There's a missing man, about nineteen. I can see this is just your boyfriend, but you shouldn't be doing this here. That way, you won't look suspicious."

"Of course, officer," I blathered. "Thank you, officer, I-"

"And," she said harshly, "you won't be guilty of public indecency."

"Shit." I'd forgotten about that. Now they'd take us in. Now they'd realize I was lying, that we were both lying.

She let me stew for a moment. Then, "I'm going to let you off with a warning. Be smart and do that at home next time." She walked away. We heard a car door pop open and shut and tires crunch on gravel, easing off into the distance.

It took us minutes to come unfrozen. Austin slowly turned to look at me.

"That..." I breathed. "That was way too close."

"You wanted us to be seen?" he said. "You should have told me." He held up the driver's license. "I really didn't want to have to use this."

"I'm sorry. I thought she'd leave us alone. I didn't think she would ask questions after she saw your hair. And your disguise! We planned that out so well!"

He laughed. "Cary, your whole plan was to change my clothes and have me eat you out. They probably guessed you'd do that."

"How..." I grabbed his wallet from his hand, opened it and looked at his ID. It showed a man who looked a little like him, but with a completely different name. "How the hell did you get this?"

"That's my friend's. I owe him his ID back and a big favor to go with."

So that was it! "Oh...." I felt light-headed. "Oh. Thank goodness you thought of that." I breathed for another minute, then I pulled my pants back on. "I'm going home. And you're coming with me."

His eyebrows rose. "I'm invited?"

I smiled at him. "Boyfriend, you're not just invited. You're required."

His jaw dropped. He looked like he'd laugh. Then he swept me up in a big hug. "Yes!" he crowed. "Yes, Cary, yes, yes, yes!"

He released me, and I didn't hurry removing myself from his arms. "I'm going to marry you," I told him. "And no one's gonna tell me it's not right."

"Oh, Cary..." he spent a few seconds turning to mush. "But why? I thought you said I had to get away myself. And I didn't. I needed your help."

"Yeah," I said. "But you proved you were a man. You had the backbone to stand up for yourself. You didn't even know what I'd do when you came to me." I scratched the back of my head. "Besides, I owe you a little slack, because I'm realizing that telling you to go on the run was a terrible idea."

He gave a little half-shrug, half-laugh. It was his polite way of saying 'yes, it was.'

* * *

He'd seen my home before. None of this was new. But when he stepped over my threshold, he looked around as if he'd stepped into a completely different world.

Or, I suppose, he looked around like it was his new home, which it was. As soon as we got a civil marriage, he'd move in, and then he'd be mine by law. If we wanted that marriage, of course, we'd still have to get out of state, but for now, we could lie low here as long as we needed. He knew this, and he walked around my living room, ran his hands over the counters and bounced his rear on my sofa. His way of rehearsing being my husband.

"You've had a big day," I said. "Take all the time you need, settle in. I'm just going to go get something," I slipped into my room and opened the top drawer of my nightstand. Eventually, I heard his footsteps as he wandered in after me. I turned to face him, twirling something on a ring on my finger. It was the key to his chastity cage. "Didn't I promise you something next time we met?"

"Oh, baby..." He shivered with excitement. "How do you want me?"

"With a lot fewer clothes. Strip 'em, fiancé."

It felt weird to call him that, but he didn't feel weird hearing it. He went a little fast with his shirt, but he took his sweet time stripping off his pants. He turned away from me a little, showing me a glimpse of his tight male ass. Soon, the only covering he had was my cage around his cock. He sauntered up to me.

I stopped him with a hand. "Take a shower first." I told him. "Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere."

He hustled off. I took the opportunity to take my own clothes off, laying them conspicuously on the carpet in front of the bed. Then I slipped under the covers, just low enough that my nipples were covered.

He came back excited. His cock always strained when he was around me, but now it was ready to burst that cage wide open. It stuck forward even as the cage held it flaccid, and the padlock stuck up from the base, inviting me to put a key in it. I motioned him to come close to me, and without getting out from under the sheets, I reached up with the key and clicked it in. The cage fell from him in two halves, and he was free.

He stood at attention, eager to please. I ran a finger under his cock, and a clear white drop fell from the tip. I pointed to the top drawer of my nightstand the one with the packet of condoms. "Put one of them on," I said, "and get in here before I grab you and force you."

He knew I was just teasing him, and he gave my teasing right back. He put on the condom slowly, letting me see every inch of his cock as he encased it in rubber. Then he raised the blankets and got on top of me. I rolled a little as the mattress shifted under his knees. He took a minute positioning himself, letting me feel his bare legs against my thighs, his bare wrists on my shoulders. The blunt, warm tip of his cock teased my pussy.

He kissed me just as I felt him go in. It was¬ disconcerting, disorienting, and by the time I knew where I was again, he was all the way inside me, filling me. I moaned into his mouth. I chose to be a little louder than was natural, just to fire him up. He knew I was doing it, and he took the cue and went a little faster, pushing me close to my first orgasm. Our mouths separated, a little string of saliva hanging between us, and I grinned up at him as I watched his abs flex. I could see, hear, feel each thrust coming before he filled me. It wasn't long before he sent me over the edge.

He paused, letting me gather myself. I sat up, panting, sweating and full. I hugged him close to me. "You still haven't cum," I said.

"But we'll change that, won't we?" he purred.

I gathered myself and lay back down. I gave him the signal, and my man, my future husband, put his hands on either side of me and made love to me.


12