The Kindness of Strangers

Story Info
A sexy bartender improves a man's unhappy business trip.
2.8k words
4.61
7.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1 - Chance Meeting

I hate Los Angeles. Too many people, too many cars, too much.... Los Angeles. And there I was stuck in that lousy place for at least another week to testify in a divorce trial when all I wanted was to get back to Flagstaff.

It wasn't all bad. The attorney had put me up in a decent hotel not far from the courthouse and was paying all my expenses. And if his client won there would be a pretty decent bonus. But still, it was a Wednesday night, and I was alone in a city I hated, sitting in an empty small bar not far from my hotel watching the Dodgers beat the Diamondbacks, again. So needless to say, I wasn't giving off "happy vibes" as they would say in Los Angeles.

The only consolation was the eye candy of a bartender. She was young and vivacious with a great figure. Fit and toned with a narrow waist, ample hips with a shapely ass to match, killer legs and very nice rack that, like a lot of female bartenders do, she had dressed to show off.

Like I said, I was the only one in the bar, so she was chatting me up while she did busy work. She was clearly bored and happy to have someone to talk to.

"What's the matter fella? Rough day at the office?" she said with a pouty face, leaning onto the bar in front of me, giving me a bird's eye view of her cleavage. She was really turning it on, probably hoping for a big fat tip.

I shrugged and sipped my scotch. "Eh, yeah. But I've had worse. At least no one is shooting at me."

Her eyebrows raised "Cop? Military?"

I laughed around another sip of scotch "Ex-cop, now I'm a private investigator and part time bail enforcement agent."

She looked confused "A bail what...?"

"Bounty Hunter."

Her face lit up "Seriously? Like Dog the Bounty Hunter? I LOVE that show!"

God she was so young, and I hated that show but said "Yeah, something like that."

She leaned in even closer, and I swear I could see the top edges of her nipples, and whispered "Is that why you look so glum? Did the bad guy get away? Why don't you tell me AAAALLL about it. You know," and she struck a melodramatic pose " 'The kindness of Strangers'". Now it was time for me to be confused, which she saw "You know, like Blanche DuBois in a Streetcar Named Desire!" And she smiled brightly.

"Ahhh, let me guess, you're an actress."

She smiled, a little shyly this time, and said "Well, I'm trying to be. But right now, I'm a..."

"Bartender?" I finished for her.

"Yeah, but the pay isn't lousy, and the owner treats me decent, so it's not all bad. So... " and here she broke into a pretty decent classic gangster moll voice and pose "... whadaya say Sam Spade, give with the details."

I had lost interest in the game on the TV, so I told her what little I could about the investigation, a pretty typical illicit affair with some embezzlement thrown in, the trial and being stuck in Los Angeles.

She listened intently, perching her chin on her fist, still giving me a show of her girls. When I finished, she said "Gee that sucks." Then she thought for a minute and said "Hey, you know what always perks me up on a night like you're having? A Screaming Orgasm." My eyes widened and my eyebrows climbed up my face. She giggled in a very sexy way and said, "It's a drink, give it a try!" and she turned around to get what she needed, bending and going up on her toes in ways that showed all of her assets.

Now before I go on, I need to explain that I'm no dirty old man. Yeah, this girl was young, maybe to some folks a little too young for an older man to be ogling. But I put her at around 24, 25 and hell I had just turned 40, so no harm in looking when she was putting it on display. But as far as I was concerned that was it. I didn't need any complications and certainly not one as complicated as a 20-something wanna be actress, even for a fling.

"Well, I prefer scotch, but, why not. Mix it up there Blanche."

She turned her head to me, grinning widely at me echoing back her earlier reference. She winked and said "Atta boy Sam." Seems like we had hung each other with nicknames.

The drink wasn't to my taste, at all. Too creamy and sweet and my expression showed it. She looked stricken. "You don't like it?"

"No" I said, choking a little, sipping my scotch again to cut the taste "not really."

Now she really looked stricken, she started twisting her fingers together and looked like a naughty schoolgirl afraid she was going to get punished. I swear she even bit her lip. "Uhm.... listen, Sam. I would comp you, but I'm really not supposed to do that. I would have to take it out of my pay and..."

I waved off her concern "Don't worry about it Blanche. I'm on an expense account." She breathed a sigh of relief.

The evening went on like that, and to tell the truth I enjoyed her company. She was sweet, funny and nowhere near as vacuous as I would have expected. She actually knew some things about current events and was reasonably well read. Occasionally another customer would come in for a quick drink but clearly the place wasn't all that popular. So mostly we had it to ourselves. She told me about coming to Los Angeles and a lot of funny stories about auditions and such, and I told her equally funny stories about my cases. I even bought her a few shots, along with a lot of generous tips. Hell, the kid probably needed the money.

The evening raced by and finally she said "Listen, Sam, it's getting close to closing time, and I feel really bad that drink earlier. So how about I treat you to a Blow Job?"

I snorted, remembering her earlier joke, and sipped at the last of my scotch. "Sure, what's in THAT drink?" I asked sardonically.

She stood there in a cocked hip pose and looked up at the ceiling as if thinking "Well as I recall the ingredients are really simple, just two of them." And then she looked at me with a sweet, innocent smile that belied what she said next "My mouth and your cock."

Part 2 - The Offering

I swear my jaw dropped "Wh.... what?" I said in shock.

"You heard me" she said, coming close in and leaning even deeper onto the bar, pushing her shoulders forward to increase her cleavage. She ticked off the words on her fingers as she said them one by one "My... mouth... and... your.... cock." And she giggled.

I could hardly believe what this innocent looking thing was saying and had to regain some control of the situation "Listen, kid, you don't owe me anything. Like I said, I'm on a full expense account..."

She shook her head "No, no, it's not like that. Besides" she said, rolling her eyes "if you knew how many agents and casting directors have tried to...".

"STOP" I held up a hand "I don't want to hear it!"

She shrugged "Okay, but like I said, I'm not offering because I think I owe you something. I just think you're kind of.... sweet" and she looked down at the bar but raised her eyes to me through her long lashes and stroked my forearm lightly with a red glossy fingernail "Aaaand I kind of have a thing for older men. You're obviously not married, no ring and no ring tan line. So, what's the harm in a little fun?"

She was starting to get through my defensive perimeter. She was right about me not being married. Natalie had walked out on me during my last year on Phoenix PD and there were no kids. That had been 5 years ago, and I didn't want to think about how long my dry spell had been. "Listen, uhm... Blanche..."

She cut me off "It's Karen" she said, holding out her hand to shake mine. I took it. Her grip was firm and warm

"Mike..." I said, but she didn't let go of my hand, instead bringing her other hand to hold mine as well.

"So what say you, Mike? Care to accept a little kindness from a stranger?" Her expression was so sincere, and her eyes were open and honest. After years as a street cop, I could spot a pro or a hustler pretty easily, and she definitely wasn't that. Just a sweet, albeit oversexed, kid offering something that my libido was screaming I would be crazy to turn down.

She suddenly laughed and brought one hand to her mouth "Oh my god you're actually blushing." I frowned and looked away, starting to pull my hand away, but she gripped it tight, bringing her other hand back.

"No... no... Mike, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to laugh. It's just so sweet and unexpected. Gods I can't remember the last time I made a man blush. Keep that kind of thing up and I just might fall in love with you!" My face fell at that, but she said, "Hey I said might!" She gave me a searching look and resumed stroking my forearm. "It's been a while hasn't it Mike? I could see the hungry look in your eyes when you were staring at my tits."

I stammered "I wasn't staring.... I was....admiring." How had she put me so off balance? she was seducing me, and it was working.

"Oooh, admiring... okay. Would you like to admire them more?" and she pulled one side of her shirt aside, giving me a peek at one firm nipple. I looked around at the door, but she took my cheek in her hand, pulling it back to look at her and her exposed breast. "No one is coming in, and I'm going to lock up. C'mon Mike, you know you want it." and she pulled my hand to her breast, rubbing the back of my hand on her nipple which visibly grew and hardened. She was grinning wickedly.

My last defense crumbled, and my cock was already responding. She was offering, and I was ready to accept. The only thing that remained was the details. "Look, Karen.... I'm not looking for anything..... complicated."

"Mike, it's a BJ, not a contract. Soooo...." and she continued to stroke my arm "... is that a yes?" I nodded. She smiled and said "Let me lock up. And you... " she nodded to the back "... step into the VIP room. I'll be right there."

I took a seat on the sofa in a back room, and took off my dress shirt, figuring that was a fair place to start. My heart was racing a little. Karen sauntered in, untying and shrugging out of her top, dropping it on the floor. She posed and gave me a minute to.... admire... her breasts, before dropping to her knees in front of me and reaching for my belt "Sooo.... Mike.... you like looking at my tits? Do you want to see how they feel?" I reached out to cup them, but she pushed my hands away "No no....keep your hands to your sides... I mean like this."

She freed my growing cock and pressed her tits around it, slowly raising them up and down, stroking me with them. My cock grew and stiffened. I groaned "Oh god... Karen."

She smiled at me, continuing to stroke my cock with her tits "Call me Blanche" and then released my cock from her tits and lowered her head. I felt the warmth of her lips go around the head of my cock "Oh god... Blanche" I said and leaned back, draping my arms along the back of the couch and watching her slowly take me deeper into her mouth. She looked up at me through her impossibly long lashes and giggled around my cock.

Part 3 - The Climax

Now I'm not bragging, but I have it on good authority that I have a pretty good-sized cock, both length and girth. But Blanche, or should I say Karen, handled it like a champ. I'd never been deep throated before, and the feeling was beyond anything I could have imagined. And whatever she was doing with her tongue was not to be believed, I swear she was wrapping it around my shaft. I started to worry that I would cum too quickly, because I really wanted this to last. But Karen knew her business, sensing when I was coming close and backing off, licking and kissing the shaft or just taking her mouth away completely and running her fingernails along the length of it.

All the while she was looking at me and when my cock wasn't in her mouth she kept up a running commentary: "You're soooo big and hard!", "I love the feel of a man in my mouth." and "Tell me when you are about to cum." Or she would ask me things like "Did you like that? Should I do more of that?" and actually changing things up in response. And when my cock was in her mouth... she hummed. I always wondered about people calling a blowjob a hummer, no one had ever done that to me, but now I knew, and it made my whole body tingle. And god help me I swear she was enjoying this just as much as I was. Natalie, my ex, hated giving head, although she almost insisted that I go down on her every time because `she couldn't cum otherwise'. But Karen, well her eyes would roll back into her head, and she would moan and squirm when she took me deep, holding me there, and I could see and feel her throat constrict as if swallowing. I started to wonder if she was a porn actress, but this seemed pretty genuine.

I held out as long as I could, but I felt the familiar tingling in my balls that said there was no turning back. Remembering what she had said earlier I said "Karen... I'm going to...." giving her fair warning so she could turn away or aim it at her tits or whatever.

I hardly got the words out of my mouth before she nodded and hummed "Mmmm hmmm... Mmm hmmmm" deep in her throat and, gripping the tops of my thighs with both hands she took my cock even deeper, opening her mouth as wide as she could and stroking the bottom of my cock with her tongue.

"Oh... GOD!!!" I cried out as my cock throbbed and pulsed, shooting my load deep down her throat. Her eyes, still open, went wide and she shuddered, moaning and writhing, and she blushed crimson from the tops of her breasts all the way up her neck.

When she felt me stop pulsing, she gently pulled my cock out of her mouth, kissed the head once more and then rested her cheek on my thigh. She smiled dreamily up at me and sighed "Wow, that was great, thank you Mike."

I was stunned. She was thanking ME? She had just given me the best head I had ever had, and she was thanking me like I had fucked her senseless. Without thinking I pulled her up into my lap and she cuddled up like a kitten, snuggling her head on my shoulder and stroking my chest with her nails.

We sat there in silence for a while before I asked "Uhm, Karen.... did you... "

She giggled. "Have an orgasm?" she finished for me "Yeah, that happens sometimes when I'm giving head. I just love doing it so much and I get so aroused by thinking about how good I am making my partner feel, it's just kind of spontaneous. But with you" and here she kind of purred, nestling closer "Mmmmm...it was beyond anything before. It rocked my world." And she giggled again "My panties and shorts are soaked, I should have taken them off, but then we'd probably have had to mop the floor." I could get used to that giggle.

I cupped her chin and turned it up to look into her bright blue eyes "Who are you?" I asked, "And what are you doing in my life?"

She smiled sweetly "I could ask you the same question lover." She sighed, nuzzled her head back against my chest and, in a couple of minutes, was breathing softly in sleep. I sat there, holding her gently, a million thoughts boiling in my head, but the same one kept popping to the surface:

"Maybe Los Angeles isn't all that bad."