The King of Porn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penny squirts for the tenth time, as Spence slowly plows up her ass, spreading her cheeks, watching his really thick cock slide all the way up my wife's tight, luscious ass. Kim watches too, her pulsating, super hard nipples poking through her thin, tight mini dress.

Kim decides to have a little fun herself. She's tired of Penny having all the ass pounding fun. Kim remembers what I said about her ass is mine and mine only, so she thinks of "other ways" to get herself off.

"Here Penny... let me help you relax from all that yummy ass pounding Spence has been giving you." Kim says, then moves Penny away from the desk a little, and gets on the floor, between Penny's legs. Spence keeps fucking Penny's awesomely perfect, tight ass, slowly, banging hard against her cheeks, as his cock drills up her tingling all over booty.

Kim starts sucking Penny's pussy, licking up her juices from all of her squirting. "OH MY FUCKING GOD... THAT FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD GUYS. KEEP IT UPPPPPPPPP!!" Penny leans her head down to the desk and cums again, this time in Kim's sucking mouth. Kim licks out Penny's squirting pussy, lapping up every fucking drop of pussy cream, rubbing Penny's pussy, as she sucks it clean.

When Kim rubs Penny's throbbing, cumming twat, her fingers brush against Spence's thick, ass banging cock and fat, hairy balls. Spence groans. Kim giggles into Penny's pussy. She tickles Spence's fat, hairy nuts, smiling, liking the size.

"His balls have so much yummy cum in them. Mmmmm. " Kim says to herself. Kim's more turned on by the second. She knows Spence cums a lot. He's fucked several of my porn chicks... and Penny's sucked him off before too. Penny played Truth Or Dare drunk one night and... Spence had a great time... while we filmed it.

Kim reaches over and softly squeezes Spence's hanging, jiggling balls, as he fucks Penny's ass faster, biting his bottom lip, enjoying the fuck outta this... then slower, when he feels close to cumming. Kim rubs them, as she keeps sucking Penny's squirt machine. She slowly wiggles her super talented tongue up Penny's pussy, lapping at every inch of Penny's gorgeous pink folds.

"Can I stop for a second? I'm too close to cumming... and I definitely don't want three dicks up my ass. This is awesome by the way Penny." Spence wants to stop... but Penny reminds him that he has to fuck her ass for three hours straight... or lose.

"Sorry sweetie. Three hours or you lose. Besides... it feels fucking great. Don't stop. I'm gonna squirt again." Penny tells him, smacking her awesome booty, encouraging Spence to continue with the ass plowing.

"But I need to pee. I mean... you gotta at least give me time to go to the bathroom. Pleaseeee." Spence begs.

Kim laughs... and comes up with a solution. "Well... just piss in Penny's ass Spence. That way your cock and relax and relieve some pressure... and tour cock will still be in Penny's ass, so you won't lose the bet."

"Well, would you mind Penny? I really need to go... bad." Spence asks Penny, a look of utter urgency on his chubby, nerdy face.

Penny just shakes her head and sighs. "Go ahead. Maybe it will cool down my ass too."

Spence starts pissing in Penny's booty, his face contorted from the pressure feeling of having to piss so bad. It shoots out of her cock with tremendous force. "Ahhhhhhhh!!" Spence says, grinning, feeling so good.

"Uhhhhhhhh. Mmmmmmmm." Penny is enjoying the warm urine injection into her well plowed ass. It soothes her ass. Penny loves the warm rush of pleasure flowing into her perfectly bootytacular ass. Kim giggles, eating Penny's super soaked... and super tasty... twat.

Spence's piss splatters out of Penny's perfectly tight as, hitting his meaty, hairy balls and chubby legs. Kim massages his piss covered balls and licks Penny's swollen, and throbbing labia. Spence's balls fill Kim's right hand... each one. She's very much impressed with their size and weight. Kim feels his warm piss dribbling through her fingers. She feels so dirty and nasty... and horny.

Kim moves her mouth away from Penny's delicious, clean shaven pussy and closely inspects Spence's huge, hairy, piss covered balls. She smells them. They smell funky. She softly rubs them. They are so heavy and warm. Kim sticks her tongue out, as Spence keeps pissing up Penny's ass and softly licks them, tasting them.

A few drops of Spence's warm yellow piss drip down onto her tongue. Kim let's the taste sink into her taste buds.

"Hmmmm... salty and warm. A little strong. Not bad." Kim says to herself. She's so turned in and feeling so naughty, Kim licks Spence's piss flavored balls again, collecting even more piss on her extremely talented tongue. She swallows. Kim loves drinking my piss, so she's used to the taste.

Spence groans loudly, enjoying pissing in Penny's awesome ass... and loving Kim's tongue on his huge, hairy balls. Penny moans her slutty moans, as the piss rush up her ass is making her spectacularly perfect booty tingle so good.

Kim starts sucking Spence's balls. One at a time, as she takes her clothes off. "Oh my God, Kim. That feels so good. Are you sure James won't get mad?" Spence asks Kim, grinning his goofy grin, in sexual heaven and loving every second.

"Mmmmmmm. I love your balls Spence. They're so big and tasty. Don't worry... James said my ass is and his only. He didn't say anything about my mouth... and the rest of me." Kim softly chews on Spence's huge balls, sucking his piss off of them, drinking it down with a smile. Spence piss keeps splattering out of Penny's ass... and onto Kim's face. Kim smiles, as she takes the piss facial and sucks Spence's balls, alternating between them, as she rubs her perfectly perfect, pulsating, puffy pussy.

"I think you better stop Kim, or I'm gonna cum. It feels so damn good." Spence tells her, wishing it could continue.

"Good thinking Spence. Fuck Penny's ass, while you piss in it though... that's so hot." Kim says, smiling sexy.

Spence waits a minute to calm down, and continues pissing up Penny's ass. He then starts fucking her ass again, as he pisses up it. He's at two hours and fifteen minutes. Spence carefully fucks Penny's ass, slowly, then faster, then harder... then slow again... making sure he doesn't cum. He's up to two and a half hours... Spence wants to cum so bad... but knows he can't. He bites his lips and groans so fucking loud.

Spence makes it to two hours and forty five minutes. He's breathing heavy, very slowly fucking Penny's perfect phatilicious ass. "FUCKKKKKKK!! MY ASS IS ON FIRE WITH PLEASUREEEEEEEE!! FUCK MEEEEEEEE SWEETIEEEEEEEEE!!" Penny tells Spence, squirting again. Kim is behind Spence licking his chubby ass, smacking it. She reaches under and rubs Penny's cumming twat, softly biting Spence's ass. Spence is crying out in pleasure, so desperately trying not to cum!!

Two hours and fifty eight minutes... two minutes left. "I GOTTA CUM!! PLEASE NOOOOOO... I'M SO CLOSE!! ARGH!!" Spence cries out. Kim squeezes his huge balls, helping Spence keep from cumming. He breathes easier and his cock starts to soften a little. HE'S GONNA MAKE IT... THREE FUCKING HOURS... SPENCE DID IT!!"

"You made it Spence... now give Penny and I all that yummy cum you've been denying us all this time. Shoot it in Penny's ass... I'll suck it all out." Kim moves around to Spence's side, smacking his happy ass. Spence grins so big and pounds the fuck outta Penny's ass.

"FUCKKKKKKK YEAHHHHHHHHH!!" Penny screams out... squirting again.

"HERE IT FUCKING CUMS GIRLS!!" Spence shouts out and CUMSSSSSSSSSSSS SO HARD UP PENNY'S BOOTY! His super happy cock pumps out his thick cream over and over into Penny's ass. Spence shakes and smiles. Kim laughs. Penny moans loudly. Spence over flows Penny's ass with his cum, it starts oozing out of her ass... and Kim starts sucking it down. She licks it all up and swallow it all, smacking her lips, licking them happily.

"Oh my God, Spence. Your cum is so yummy. Give me some more." Kim jerks his drill cumming cock from Penny's full of cum ass and sucks it, deepthroating it, drinking down every thick drop of gooey cock cream. Spence just smiles, so happy to cum... and to not have three dicks up his ass. Once he stops, Kim sucks out all the cum from Penny's worn out, but still perfect ass, licking her anus, as she sucks out the jizz.

"Damn good boy sweetie. That was awesome. You wore my ass out. I'll honor my promise too. You can fuck me every day for a month... and cum in me anywhere you want." Penny blows Spence a kiss and winks at him.

"You can feed me more of this yummy cum everyday for a month too Spence." Kim says, licking Spence's piss slit clean.

Spence smiles so big... They didn't film the movie. Oops. Oh well. Fucking is fun, filmed or not.

I got back home. Spence did film a movie later on. Gloryhole Goddess. It stars my wife, Japanese porn queen Hitomi Tanaka. She sucks off ten cocks at a gloryhole blowbang. Even Spence got in on the action, after the movie was filmed. Hitomi blew him on the way home. Spence pulled over and enjoyed Hitomi's awesomely blowtastic mouth all over his cock.

I filme a movie with my close fuck buddies Jenny Aniston, Courteney Cox and Lisa Kudrow called Friends Fucking Friends. I fucked all three in all their slutty holes, in character from Friends. I played the new horny neighbor... and they played my horny hoes. I pimped em out in the movie too. I let the Gunther character finally fuck Rachael (Jennifer). He paid me $2500 in the movie to fuck her ass. It was a bargain. Ha.

Mama and Oprah filmed a couple of movies for me too. Everyone helps out. It's my life. I'm a sex fiend. I'm also... The King Of Porn.

12