The King of SeXXX

Story Info
Porn king... Loyal friend.
2.1k words
2.07
4.6k
2
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,114 Followers

"Tonight on Fox 11. Where is The King Of SEXXX? He hasn't been seen in a week and no one seems to know where he is. More tonight at 10... I'm Christine Divine, see you then."

...

Where am I? Odds are, I'm somewhere fucking. That's what most people would think. Maybe I am. Maybe... I'm not.

...

"I honestly don't know where he is." My girl Kate Upton tells those snoopy motherfuckers at TMZ as she gets in her car. Kate takes off and makes a call.

...

"The only person that would know is either Kelly (Porn Queen Kelly Madison) or his mom (Kathie Lee Gifford). Yeah... I forgot about Drita (Mob Wives Star Drita D'Avanzo). She might know. I'll give her a call." One of my wives Kim Kardashian tells Kate... another of my wives.

...

"He's fine, Kim. He just wants some private time right now. He's fucking stressed out, so he's just chillin. He's fine, I promise." Drita reassures Kim.

...

"I bet he's having one of his drug binges with a couple of his hot friends. I would put money on that." A TMZ dude tells his boss. Dumbasses think they actually know me... maybe they do... or...

A cemetery in Brooklyn...

"We had a lot of good times, dude. Some fucked up good times. Ha. Maybe I shouldn't have ever left home. If I would've stayed in New York, maybe we would still be having those fucked up good times." Pouring some rum beside my best friends grave. I'm chillin, sitting here, having a drink with my best buddy. He got killed recently. Mob shit.

We each take a different path in life. Mine was towards the sex world. His... was to here. I've got several old friends that went the crime route. It's sad. Two others are in the same situation as ol Tommy here. Gunned down on the streets.

Tommy and I have been best friends since first grade. Kinda fell out of touch with him for awhile when I first went out to LA in 85. We got back in touch and had been hanging out pretty regularly since. But... real life stepped in and fucked up our fun times.

People think I'm just a sex maniac. I'm definitely a sex maniac. But... I also have another side. Loyalty and friendship mean a lot to me. When you've been best friends with someone for 46 years it scars you when they die. Yep... even me.

"Well... buddy... guess I better get back home." I get to one knee and put my right hand on the tombstone. I pause, thinking about my friend. I never cry... but, I almost do this time. "Love you, brother. Rest in peace." I kiss the tombstone and get up.

Drita walks over to me and hugs me. She's crying. I put my left arm around her and hold her, kissing her head. I take the bottle of rum and chug a shot. I hand it to Drita and she does too. She smiles at me. We kiss.

"And one for Fatty B." I pour out a shot for my best friend Tommy. His nickname was Fatty B. Aptly names, cause of his big ass, fat ol balls. Sometimes nicknames just happen... pretty damn easily. (Smiling salute to my old pal)

"To Fatty B." Drita cheers, teary eyed.

We walk back to her car, hugging, comforting each other. Back to the real world... or my real world. It's gonna get freaky so get ready...

...

The LA skyline when you're approaching LAX is always a welcoming sight to me. Even though I'm a native New Yorker, I've become an LA guy. I've lived here longer than I lived back home. I'm 52 and I've been in LA since I was 18. The porn world seduced me and drew me out here.

We're descending. Drita smiles at me. She puts her hand in my lap and rubs my massive bulge through my black leather pants. She looks around, then unzips my pants and pulls my soft cock out. She kisses me, then lowers her gorgeous head into my lap and licks all over my huge, mushroom head. She kisses it, leaving red lip prints on it. I pull out my camera and take some pics.

A few people look over and gossip amongst themselves. I smirk. Drita sucks me in, jerking my ridiculously fat shaft as she sucks me off. She gets me hard quickly, then beautifully bobs that dirty blonde head of hers on my massive meat. I put my hand on the back of her head and keep taking pics. Drita poses with my big ass cock in her mouth.

She massages my fat balls, and sucks me faster, licking all around my bulging shaft, bobbing her head faster and faster. Those jizz craving lips of hers are so tightly wrapped around my shaft, she's got me ready to pop. Drita senses it and sucks harder, wanting my cum badly. I close my eyes and feed it to her. Drita sucks out every thick, creamy drop. Several thick ropes of thick jizz shoot into her mouth and Drita eagerly drinks it all down, sucking me bone dry. She kisses all over my happy cock and balls, then rubs them as we kiss.

...

I call for my cousin Spence (The King Of Queens) to come pick us up. Kelly comes with him. She was in Frisco with my mom on business. She just got in a few hours before me.

Kelly, Drita and I make out in the back seat of my pimped out, root beer and crème colored Bentley. Swagg pimp living... always. Spence watches in the rear view mirror while trying not to get in an accident.

"You like Drita's ass, Spence?" I ask, turning Drita's ass to face Spence. I pull down her hip hugger jeans. She's sans panties. I smack it and shake it for him.

"Um... Yes! It's awesome." Spence swallows hard, starting to sweat.

"Wanna fuck it?" Spence almost crashes my Bentley. I get a good laugh. Drita gives me a befuddled look. I wink at her. She's a world renowned ball buster so she plays along.

"Yeah... you should fuck it and piss in it. Drita loves that shit, don't you baby?" I kiss Drita, smacking and squeezing her gorgeous, very firm ass.

"Oh yeahhhhh. I sure do, baby. I love a big pissing dick up my fucking ass." Drita shakes her ass at Spence, who narrowly avoids a major accident on the freeway.

"Dude... you should pull over somewhere. I'd prefer not to die on the 405." We all laugh. Spence finds an off ramp and pulls over to a secluded spot.

My wife Kelly pulls out my cock and strokes it, kissing my neck. I slap Drita's ass again and lean back as Kelly moves to my cock. She engulfs it, bobbing that long blonde haired head wildly on my soft, but still enormous dick.

Spence stares and rubs his bulge, drooling and licking his lips at the horny action in the backseat.

Drita and I kiss deeply. I rip off her skin tight white blouse and bra. Kelly holds up my cock. Drita positions herself over to it and pauses as Kelly slides my very happy cock up one of the tightest and juiciest cunts I've ever had the fucking pleasure of fucking. Goddddddddddd! Oh my God, it feels great. I slowly inch up that tight pink pleasure palace, groaning in utter glee every inch upward. Drita and Kelly giggle, both kissing me.

Drita rides me as Kelly sucks her enhanced D cups. I lean back and smirk happily. Spence stares as always, playing with his bulge, his hand in his pants.

Kelly and Drita trade off. Kelly bounces wildly on my cock as Drita plays with and sucks her 34Gs.i just watch and grope Drita and Kelly's heaving tits as I get so close to cumming. "Oh fuck!" I blurt out. Kelly jumps off me and she and Drita put their wide open mouths and outstretched tongues right on top of my bulging, ready to burst cock. Both blonde, super hotties jerk me off and lick my huge, mushroom head. My cum erupts from my cock volcano, splashing both smiling, gorgeous faces. Drita hurriedly sucks me in, excitedly collecting a mouthful of creamy cum, then hands my cum volcano to Kelly who does the same. They suck me cum dry, happily gulping down every thick drop quickly, sucking so hard for even more.

I start pissing into Kelly's welcoming mouth, groaning in glee as she eagerly drinks it down. "So... Drita... what should we do about my ol buddy Spence, here?" I teasingly smirk at Drita. She smirks back, WI king at me. She shakes her ass, jerking me off so all my piss goes into Kelly's mouth. She licks my fat shaft and kisses it, then kisses me.

"Hmmmm... I would let him fuck my ass... but... I don't think his teenie weenie could handle the job. Sorry Spence." Drita smacks her super firm ass and squeezes it, showing poor Spence what he can't have. He gets a really sad, dejected look on his pasty white face. Oh well. Ha.

Kelly finishes drinking my piss, then she kisses Drita, sharing some with her. They kiss and play with each other's titties... and with my now soft cock... while I film it and chuckle at how dejected ol Spence is. Poor dude gets his balls busted regularly around here.

...

"I missed you, baby."

"I missed you too, mama."

"God... you have a gorgeous cock."

"Thank you, mama. It loves your hands all over it."

My mother is bathing me. She loves to do that. I do enjoy it also. I'm laid back in the tub as she lathers up my massive cock with both hands and a whole bunch of bubble bath. It feels so fucking good! I sip my rum and coke and relax, enjoying my beautiful, loving mother's sexual bathing skills.

She pumps my cock slowly, then quickly, alternating speeds, gripping me tight, then softly stroking me. Mama is an expert at sex. She brings me to the edge, then let's me settle back down, over and over. She rinses off the top of my rock hard rod and leans over to lick it. She swirls her tongue around my engorged piss slit and swipes up the copious amount of slimy precum leaking out. "Mmmmmmm. Can't wait for the real thing, sweetheart. So delicious." Mama loves my cum.

I play with her tits as she takes off her white cotton bathrobe and starts sucking me off while she jerks me off. I love my mother's D cups so fucking much. I squeeze her right titty, harder and harder, as she brings me close to climax.

Mama looks back at me, reaching out and softly caressing my face as I cum hard into her loving mouth. She gleefully drinks down my entire, creamy wad as I roughly squeeze her titty, groaning in cumtastic delight, watching her eagerly drink down my cum, sucking me cum dry as she massages my cum pumping balls. She bobs her head, deepthroating my entire, massive rod, making me grunt loud in ectastic bliss. Holy fuck... I'm in blowjob heaven.

Mama climbs in the tub with me, kissing me as she slides my cock up her dripping wet snatch. She rides me with such cock crazed fury as well as beautiful, motherly love. I suck and squeeze her titties as she rides me to another orgasm, this time I pump her spasming, vice gripping, mature cunt full of my premium, gooey jizz. We kiss and relax in the tub, the warm water and bubbles flowing around us, our intense, everlasting love for one another permeating the air beautifully.

...

Kim blows me as I watch a documentary about my life on HBO. Those Kardashian lips grip my Super shaft so perfectly, that tongue slides up and down my massive rod so sleek and slow.

Right as I cum, a news break comes on. "Hello everyone... I'm Christine Devine, Fox 11 News. Anthony Shapiro, the man rumored to have been involved in the shooting death of Tommy Fatty B Balducci... who was best friends with porn king James... was found shot to death, execution style in an alley, not far from his Brooklyn home... the NYPD has announced. No further details were given. No mention of any connection to James being involved in any way in the shooting. We will have further details tonight. See you then."

I cum into Kim's mouth, a large eruption of thick cum explodes out of my throbbing meat missile, right down Kim's cum craving throat. Ahhhhhhhhhh. She smiles up at me, running her hand up and down my chest as I smile happily, enjoying every second of her beautiful, cum drinking exhibition.

I look at the TV... then back at Kim... softly caressing her face and smiling lovingly at my woman. I look back at the TV. A sly smirk crosses my lips. Payback... she's a helluva bitch... huh, Anthony?

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,114 Followers