All Comments on 'The Kingdom Ch. 09'

by southrook

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
You are back

Woohoo. So looking forward to this tale resuming. Hope the wait for the next one won't be as long :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

YESSS finally!! :):):):)

Thank You So much for posting again;) You really made my day :))))

And welcome back;)

F0styF0styabout 5 years ago
Horrifying

On the one hand your writing and storytelling is incredible and realistic, on the other hand I dont know how long I can keep up with all the logs you keep throwing under Jodies legs. Please be a happy ending..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Brandy

Great continuation. Is Brandy making a comeback anytime soon?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Awesome

This could be a book series. this is great

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Amazing

I love this series! Waiting for the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I’m with F0sty on this

It’s running away at high speed from sexy to fucking terrifying.

That they have a procedure in place to prevent staff from being gifted or sold to people is reassuring and really fucking sickening at the same time.

Yet again ‘Jodie’ is portrayed as completely moronic, why would she leave her room with that suitcase in it?? It could easily be another fit up

Unless this is all illegal she should contact the boss and reach an agreement to stay there undercover to expose the flaws.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This is all illegal

This situation is in no way legal. Consent must be clear and continuous at all times. For instant that time that Annabelle ignored the stated wishes of the desk girl to not be tickled she was sexually assaulting her. Period. End of question. She knew that Hannah did not consent to tickling and intended to do so anyways. That us assault. This is probably better suited for the non-consent category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I started off really liking the storie but "Jodie" is starting to bug me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersouthrook@southrook
CNC bondage enthusiast. Jokester. Class clown EST 1991. Button pusher. Exceptionally gifted at caption contests. Mostly on here when I travel. I love struggle-play but only when the interests are mutual. If something doesn't sit right, hit me with a *safeword*. Absolutely no ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES