All Comments on 'The Kingdom Ch. 16'

by southrook

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Good story. Poor timing.

It had potential back in 2019 when you started it. But now it takes you literally 13 months to write 2 chapters that cover a few hours of time...that’s just silly.

You have no end game in mind nor any chance to bring this story to any closure.

Why update it? Based n this chapter alone it will take you 3 -4 years just to get thru Murphy’s imprisonment. Save up the chapters and release them as one complete effort.

Thank you for trying it is still very good writing, just wasted on something that will never end.

southrooksouthrookabout 3 years agoAuthor

Hi Anonymous. Thank you for the feedback. You may be surprised to hear that not all writers write exclusively for the enjoyment of others. Many of us write simply because we enjoy it. Perhaps it's a release mechanism or place to escape. As you might have noticed, quite a lot has unfolded over the past year. While I used to try to pump out a chapter every month or two, this past year has posed various challenges. For various reasons that I have no interest in sharing, I have not been up to writing smut. Before criticizing a writer for not producing free content at the speed you would like, I would advise that you check your privilege. Some of us had quite more important matters and losses to cope with during these challenging times. Nevertheless, have an amazing day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

It was a great surprise to see the new chapter, I admit to checking often and this is virtually the only story here about which I'd say that. I enjoyed getting Katie's (and Tasha's) perspective though I suppose to be completely honest I'm really looking forward to when the story gets back to Jodie, and finding out what she's been up to. We learned a little here and of course (perhaps as intended) the brief glimpse only adds to the curiosity, so well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great continuation. Hope the series continues. I do hope Katie is later sufficiently punished for her foolish decision to stay in the kennel. I hope she gets another opportunity to leave with Jodie, but this time she should be swallowing her pride and begging Jodie to take her back.

vootvootvootvootabout 3 years ago

That was much less miserable that I was expecting it to be! That story about the sisters did a great job of building tension. I enjoyed the cameraderie!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

In some ways, I was dreading this chapter, knowing what might possibly await Katie. And perhaps her story isn't over so I shouldn't relax just yet. Her experience with Tasha probably wouldn't be called 'heartwarming' by most standards, but the way their relationship developed was really nicely written. There are a lot of unanswered questions but that's really the beauty of it, what good story doesn't have those? Thank you for everything you're doing to continue this story, and take care.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Got a mixed feelings when i read through this chapter. Maybe i was not expecting to see another side-story right after Brandy's one, or maybe its my personal disapproving vision on how Katie "reacts", but yeah, was a bit disappointed. Part of the story when you read a book, i guess... anyway, will be humbly and excitedly waiting for the next chapter as i really enjoy the main story so far.

P.S. yeah, i guess, this chapter completely turned my opinion about Katie upside down. If before i was like "awwww, poor girl", now i feel somewhat colder "whatever". Maybe that was the plan in the end... who knows.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I really liked this. Fun to see characters becoming more fleshed out and “winning” if that’s what you can call it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Chapter by chapter plot is getting pretty interesting...

titoCA321titoCA321almost 3 years ago

Glad to see new chapters being added. I agree with the comments below that Katie should realize the errors of her ways in declining an offer to leave the Kennel with Jodie. After all that Jodie has done for Katie, her pretense at rage against Jodie should cause her some "discomfort" in later chapters. I hope Katie does rejoin Jodie but she shouldn't get a "pass" on her choices. She should be humiliated and humbled before Jodie's second rescue. Maybe her release from the Kennel can come with come "conditions" that reinforces her gratitude towards Jodie.

Can't say I feel sorry for Tasha, she's been a thorn in Jodie's path since the beginning. Hope she's continues with plugs in her bodily holes that give off a few zaps of electrical voltage as her days with Murphy continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What a plot

fetishcomingtruefetishcomingtruealmost 3 years ago

What a plot! & attention to details is unmatchable... Thank yoy for giving such a wonderful literature. Eagerly waiting for next part. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Annabella deserves to suffer she’s a corrupt sadistic bitch.

Tess (uk)

Master_GeassMaster_Geassover 2 years ago

Sorry it took me so long to get around to this. I am wondering how Ali talked Abagail into giving her Katie back. Too bad it didn't work. I had kind of hoped she make them earn Tasha's early release.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I find it hard to believe that anyone could endlessly repeat variations on the futility of hatred and cruelty.

I may be nuts but I have enjoyed recieving pain as part of a sexual relationship.

This continual beating people down destroys everyone involved.

You want an example? Think back to Adolf Hitler's destruction of his own people before killing himself.

Either bring us a clear removal of the whole 'kingdom' or let "Jodie" get control and remove useless prats like Annabelle.

CommodorRaptrCommodorRaptralmost 2 years ago

This series is by far one of the most interesting and thrilling stories I've ever read. Really can't wait to see what you do next. Please don't let this die like so many other great stories on Literotica. Very much looking forward to the next part.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Great story, please continue!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersouthrook@southrook
CNC bondage enthusiast. Jokester. Class clown EST 1991. Button pusher. Exceptionally gifted at caption contests. Mostly on here when I travel. I love struggle-play but only when the interests are mutual. If something doesn't sit right, hit me with a *safeword*. Absolutely no ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES