The Kingdom Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
southrook
southrook
202 Followers

"I did not hear a reply," the electronic voice added.

At this, the two of us erupted into hysterical laughter. I honestly could not remember ever laughing so hard.

"Yesh heh!" the two of us chortled between gasps for air.

We continued giggling for much of the five minute "cool down" and even had difficulty keeping it together as the handlers undid us from the dripping contraption.

As we were being led by our leashes from the plexiglass enclosure, I couldn't help but reflect upon the day I had experienced so far. It had begun as perhaps the worst day I could ever recall. But despite finding myself in one of the most horrible circumstances imaginable, it ended up being... not as terrible as one might have expected. Contrasting from Annabelle's dramatic story about the sisters who grew to resent each other over the course of their Armstrong workout, Tasha and I had somehow emerged from it stronger and more connected than we were before.

Once we entered the hallway outside the maintenance room, the two of us were pulled in opposite directions. Me toward my protein date with Murphy, and Tasha toward whatever fresh hell next awaited her. Catching one last glance of Tasha over my shoulder, she crossed her eyes at me and formed her tongue back into the clover shape she'd made earlier. Lacking originality, I simply grinned back at her.

As crazy as it sounded, Annabella was kind of right about one thing. Pain really was temporary. No matter how hard my day had been or what horrors lied ahead in the coming hours, the unpleasantness would eventually pass. And when that inevitably happened, there were now things to look forward to. After all, Tasha had called me her girl...

southrook
southrook
202 Followers