The Kingdom Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I mustered all the focus I had left to remain silent as I sobbed into the sheets. This sex-cation, which had surpassed all positive expectations up to this point had just taken a seriously dark turn... Taking several deep breaths around the dildo, I attempted to compose myself.

But, wouldn't you know- this effort was interrupted by two more unwelcome zaps to my anus and a chirp from the walkie talkie.

"You sure you're doin' okay, June-bug?" Eric's voice sounded through the speaker. Forcing the dildo deeper yet down my throat, I frantically rubbed my face into the sheets in an attempt to dry my tear-streaked cheeks. I silently prayed that Eric would not zap me for failing to look into the camera as he addressed me.

"Mmm-hmm!" Me exclaimed in faux eagerness, keeping my head down as best I could as I returned to bobbing up and down the shaft once again.

"You sure?" Eric asked thoughtfully. "I was gonna make one more stop, but I can come back now if you need me to."

"Nnn theh!" I replied, working my tongue firmly against the underside of the veiny dildo. If he returned then, he'd undoubtedly see how upset I was and want to find out why. I needed more time settle my nerves and get back into character. "Alm guul!" I insisted.

"Alright," Eric chuckled. "In that case, I'll be back in about 20 minutes. Tell ya what- if you can get me off before then, I might consider reevaluating the term-length of your orgasm strike. Sound fair?"

"Mmmmm, eth heh!" Me replied with as much sincerity as I could muster. Increasing speed, I forced the dildo deeper down my throat, adding audible glugging sounds to my performance.

"That a girl," Eric chided. "Love the effort! Be back soon."

In truth, my sexual cravings from earlier were the last things on my mind. Orgasm or no orgasm, my priorities had changed. All I wanted now was to feel safe again. I wanted Eric back with me. For him to hold me. Tease me even. It didn't even matter. Just so long as he was there to protect me. How was I going to cope without that for another 20 minutes??

Interested buyers: 9

The horrifying words on the intruder's screen continued to flash before my eyes.

Highest offer: $1,200,000 - Sanaa, Yemen

Was that even possible? Was it a bluff? Who the fucking hell were they?! Amidst all the questions swirling in my head, one thing had become abundantly clear- this place called the Kingdom was clearly not as safe as I thought it was...