The Kingdom of Magic Theme Park Ch. 03

Story Info
Princesses fuck their favourite Kingdom of Magic character.
995 words
4.14
6.8k
6
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 12/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When my phone alarm went off, I had to go back to work for a second publicity photoshoot with Kingdom of Magic princesses in their late 20s to early 30s, for the evening firework show while my counterpart photographed the younger princesses around 18. I was a little disappointed it did get the teens to take my mind off Abi... Heigh-Ho, off to work I go, I thought.

I set up the time lapse shot in the fake canyon. Acting as a chaperone, I went to round up the princesses. I knew they'd be merry as seeing them drinking with Kat earlier. I also had to be in the picture, but as a lion type Kingdom character. The suit was hot. And I could hardly see, but I was contractually obliged to stay silent in character. I had a few signed pictures of the Lobby Lion for them, and some release forms for the photos.

Walking in the walkways and tunnels beneath the theme park I walked into one of the many meeting rooms. Before my eyes was a crazy table a dinner mini orgy. The four remaining were princesses in various states of undress. Alcohol bottles, crack pipes, coke and pills were strewn across the meeting desk!

While one couple 69'd on the table, the other two scissored on the floor. Waiting one got off the table. I stood silent.

"We're all hookers, pole-dancers and strippers, we got the lucky gig for the park from a wannabe casting agent." she explained slurring, feeling Lobby needed an explanation.

The hired stand-ins were out of their minds! One crawled on the table trying to put her underwear on. Another still completely naked began spinning around in a chair.

Laughing and giggling at my furry suit they then rubbed against me.

"We want an autograph!"

"You're our favourite Lobby!" yelled another wild woman.

"We'll do anything." Said another.

They were horny as fuck, rubbing and grinding on my costume

"Autograph!"

"Give us an autograph or we'll say you forced fucked us!"

I sat on a chair, fumbled the Velcro of my suit and pulled out my cock dripping with pre-cum. The four women of different ethnicity took turns fucking my pole like only whores and strippers knew how.

Fucking delinquents, I thought. Why couldn't I get the teens. I had to do something get this bitches outta there. I wrote on the touch screen interactive whiteboard, 'you're gonna forfeit your payment; get dressed; complete the photo release form, and you'll get your treat.'

To my surprise, submissively, the money hungry bitches changed into their different-colored dresses, giggling and tumbling about.

As each on got dressed they bent over the desk to completed their forms, and I had a view of four asses before me. I needed to shoot my backed up load, my balls full and sore, my cock still rock hard. I wrote on the board, 'face forward, hands on the table and spread your legs.'

"We know the drill, we've being arrested enough times!" One drunkenly mumbled.

My cock pulsated at the sight of the ebony princess in a white dress, one wearing a yellow dress (like Abi my girlfriend's daughter wore), a Blue dress (like Kat wore earlier)... And finally a cute fairy in a green outfit.

Fuck it, I thought - my cock throbbing. I pulled the Velcro of my costume and whipped out my dick again. Walking the line of ass I rubbed it along each of their panties. Due to Abi's effect on me I imagined each of them were the young princesses.

The fairy with blond pixie hair backed onto me first and leaning over the table she yanked her panties to the side. It was like a buffet, the fuck was short as slut puked on the table. Next was the slag in the blue dress, I pushed her head onto the table and rubbed the over sized fur hand against her flaps thinking of Kat, until she soaked the fur. I then moved onto the hot black woman. High, she thrust out her ass out for my cock, but I fell backwards onto the ground. She wasted no time swatting down on my cock -- as she fucked me the group clapped like it was a fuck bachelorette party. From her dark lips she gushed on me and she got off.

I purposely saved the slutty Abi-looking one in the yellow and gold for last... The unsteady group helped me up and began to fuck the gold dress princess hard from behind in the ass, my balls slapping against her tattooed as. Then with my paws, I moved her on her back and jammed my dick in her thinking of petite Abi every second. Sweating profusely, I put her on her knees and she sucked hers, and her friend's juices off me.

I motioned for the others to kneel down, and the bitches joined their friend. Licking and a sucking they shared my prick. With my furry huge costume hands I pushed their heads together as best as I could, before blowing my load all over faces - fucking up their makeup and eyelashes. Here's your fucking treat! I thought.

It felt odd not being able to hold my cock or push against something as it pumped out reams of sticky spunk. I scooped head of the gold dress slut with my giant hand and put my cock back in her mouth just so I could feel I got off properly. Going soft my balls twitched on gold princess' chin, "You fucking whores were good," I whispered with gritted teeth quietly in my mask, as the others cleaned and made themselves presentable.

Later, we walked to the camera set up, catching the end of the firework display. In my costume I just pushed the auto button taking few snaps of the drugged up cum-princesses, then transport took the whores to their bus. Surprisingly, the photos came out well.