The Kingdom of Magic Theme Park Ch. 04

Story Info
Lobby the Lion photos & cock for Kat (mom) & Abi (daughter).
1.3k words
4.34
4.8k
12
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 12/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Exhausted, in full character costume, I waved my furry, padded giant hands at the two approaching guests on my way to the character-changing area. I realized it was my fuck-buddy Kat with her eighteen years old daughter Abi, whom I had given free tickets to for the Kingdom of Magic park. Both had figures to die for, from a distance they looked liked sisters with dark raven hair and striking green eyes; tight ass Abi had softer features and more petite than her young mom.

After the storm, the theme park hadn't reopened to the public. There were a bare minimum of cast and crew, along with a handful of people from the public present only for some publicity photos. However, contracted to take some photos and don the Lobby the Lion character suit for a timed group photograph as someone didn't turn up.

My cock immediately stirred observing their cute black mouse-ear headbands, spotty white and red tube tops, and black frayed jean shorts. Completing their outfits were matching red pumps and knee-high socks. Both sported deep-red lipstick, red nail polish, and perfect light makeup, with their hair styled in childish twin braided pigtails

As the firework test finished, the mom and teen daughter stopped me in the dimly lit forest area, giggling. The path was beautifully lit in the night, and Abi wanted a photo with her favorite, larger-than-life childhood character Lobby the Lion. They had no idea it was me inside the fur! They leaned against me, taking selfies like giddy school children. Abi's smaller stature and braces on her teeth made her look younger as they glinted in the phone's flashlight.

Kat accidentally put her other hand through the hole of my costume. I'd not fastened the Velcro again properly! An amateur mistake and sackable offence if I were a full time cast member. She pulled away quickly, but then returned, her painted fingers checking to see if she could feel what she thought she'd touched. What a slut MILF, I thought.

"Head up," she directed Abi, "the light isn't right." Kat added, taking more selfies.

Grinning with her hand behind her back inside the suit, Kat touched and played with my hardened cock more. "Even though she's eighteen, she's too young to be fucked, still a virgin." She whispered to my surprise!

I couldn't believe she had even suggested it to someone she thought was a stranger! I was disappointed, but not surprised I wasn't going to get any action.

"But she can wank you off." Kat added, shocking me further.

Although it was all legal, a fucking pedomom, I thought!

Kat showed Abi the gap. "Fucking do what mommy taught you!"

Abi's painted red nail hand disappeared in the gap and she gripped my hard dick with her dainty hand.

"Good girl." Pursed Kat watching Abi's arm move up and down. "That's it, my little cunt daughter."

"Your pedocock likes that right?" Kat asked me. "Come on big boy, make her proud."

All I could do was nod in my big stupid costume head, I had to remain quiet, and in character.

"If you cum too quick, you're a fucking loser!" blurted Abi, to my surprise turning me on even more.

"We don't usually do this but..." Kat said, pulling out Abi's arm. She lifted her petite daughter's top showing off her bullet tits, more than just little bumps, with hard erect nipples. She then pulled up her own top, but down under her breasts, displaying her ample familiar soft tits as cooking in my costume my cock popped out.

Kat spat on her tits, drooling spittle from her long tongue onto her chest, and her dirty teen daughter also gobbed on her mom's big tits adding extra lubricant.

Kat put my member under her top, and between her tits. Her top pushed down on top of my dick, jamming it place added to the mind blowing experience.

"That's it mister, fuck my mom's big tits!" Grinned Abi bright eyed in the sparkling lights.

Kat tit-fucked me good, while Abi looked over her mom excitedly as the head of my prick popped up periodically Whack-A-Mole is a game from the sluts cleavage. Abi tried touching the tip with her tongue.

"Don't you dare fucking cum, you perv!" spat Kat, as Abi laughed. Kat sprang my cock from her tits and top, annoyed at my intrusive bulky costume. "I got plans for your dick--you clit lover."

Both bending to the side, using her daughter's pigtails Kat guided Abi's mouth onto my solid prick as Abi knelt down in position. I wanted to plough these bitches and bust my nut so bad!

"She's so ready," announced Kat proudly, ecstatic to share her daughter more with Lobby the Lion.

Abi the minx covered my dick with lipstick. Kat then gave the back of Abi's little head guided pushes, careful not to knock her plastic ears off as her daughter tried to suck me dry with her hot little mouth.

With her mother's tits out infront of me, the encounter was better than imagined... being blown by a slutty firm-titted teen with a head band and pigtails as her mom taught her!

Kat moved her hand to the back of Abi's neck, "Harder! Face-fuck my daughter, you nonce!" snapped Kat, slipping her other hand in her jeans shorts frigging herself off, playing her flaps and quim.

"Harder pedolover!" panted Kat. "Mess up her pretty little face of make up mister!"

Looking up and down the path, with my big padded hands I tried my best to hold the back of Abi's head as my balls swung, the fur softly tickling them!

"You're making Mom so jealous." smirked Kat smoky-eyed, as she continued to rub her twat and clit, watching intently desperate to action, listening to her daughter slurping on my cock.

I wish I could have said something aloud, but all I could do was mumble and smile with gritted teeth as I throat-fucked her little daughter in ecstasy. As her fingering mother was being such a cunt, I would have choked, spat and pissed on her tramp, but I wasn't into extreme roughness or scat filth.

"When you're ready mister, give me a sign, and I'll push her head down on you!"

With that statement - and her daughter's hot mouth on my cock, I tapped a Kat's shoulder with my padded hand, and nodded my floppy head. I gave out a grunt in my hot head covering mask.

Kat pushed Abi's head down as promised, I pressed on her dimpled chin, my cock deep down her throat. I finally erupted - balls deep - shooting my hot creamy load, pulsating filling her mouth as she spluttered and gasped!

Her mother realised her little head, and another spurt of cum splashed on her sweet face, legs, socks and soles of her pumps. With a mouthful of spunk the mother and daughter had a sloppy kiss as lipstick smeared cock dripped on the path.

I had to give the hussy pedomom Kat something and began pissing on her socks. My pale urine splashing on her trainers, but dehydrated it was all I could muster for Abi's nasty skank mother. I was still annoyed she had the nerve to call me a pedo, and wondered how many times she'd done this.

Kat with her phone in one hand give her daughter on last instruction, "Smile for the cocks of the Kingdom of Magic Abi," instructed Kat standing in my piss, "good girl,"she added, putting her tits away with her free hand.

As my prick shrank back into the fur of my costume, with Abi's tits still out she gave victory hand signs posing for more photos for her mom, her make-up smeared and cum dripping from her plastic mouse ears and braces. I playfully waved my padded hands behind her as the camera captured the moment. You sluts were good, I thought!