The Kingdom Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's beautiful," she whispers, unable to look away. Her fingers trace the curves of the wood. She turns it all around in her hands carefully, as though she's afraid to break it.

"Do you like it?" Teritha asks, placing her hand gently on Jolie's arm.

Jolie struggles to tear her gaze from the figurine and look at Teritha. "I love it! I... I don't know what to say." A single tear rolls down her cheek.

"You don't need to say anything, Jolie. Your smile is thanks enough."

"Thank you Teritha," Jolie whispers. Teritha places a finger over Jolie's lips. "Shhhh."

She holds her hands out. "May I?"

Jolie hands her the figurine. Teritha takes it and sets it carefully on the table.

"Here's the next one," she says, picking up the second package and turning around. Jolie accepts it and opens it slowly. Inside is some type of clothing. Jolie stands up, teetering a little from the wine. Teritha places her hand on Jolie's waist to steady her. Jolie holds the garment out, letting it unfurl.

From my vantage point behind Jolie, I see that it's some type of robe, made from a very thin material, and covered in various depictions of sea creatures.

"This is silk," Teritha tells her. "It comes from across the great sea. I had this made especially for you."

Unable to speak, Jolie kisses Teritha's cheek and hugs her. Teritha hugs her back, moving her hands up and down Jolie's back. She kisses Jolie's cheek as she releases her embrace, then says quietly, "It's very soft and very comfortable. Would you like to try it on?"

Jolie nods.

Teritha steps behind Jolie to undo the back of Jolie's dress. Jolie holds the robe in her hands, oblivious to my presence several feet behind her. Teritha moves to the front and takes the robe from her. Jolie lets the sleeves of her dress slide down her arms, then steps out of it, giving me an unobstructed view of her backside. Teritha carefully drapes the dress across the chair, then turns back to Jolie.

"You're positively beautiful Jolie," she says, her gaze lingering, causing Jolie to blush. "Let's put this on you and see how it looks." She steps closer and holds the robe open, helping Jolie put her arms in the sleeves. She pulls it up, sliding it onto Jolie's shoulders, then pulls it forward.

Jolie looks down, admiring the design. Teritha guides Jolie to a full length mirror and stands behind her, placing her hands on Jolie's shoulders. The front of the robe remains open. Jolie's breasts push the fabric out.

"How does it feel?" Teritha asks.

"It feels like nothing I've ever felt before," she whispers, running her hands up and down the sleeves. She looks in the mirror, then moves to close the front.

"I'm told," Teritha says matter-of-factly, stopping Jolie's hands with her own, "that this type of garment is customarily worn hanging free."

She grabs the front on each side and pulls it forward, letting it fall against Jolie's body. She moves closer, her body nearly pressing against Jolie's back. Her hands come around Jolie's to rest on her stomach. "This garment is for comfort, not restraint. It's to bring one pleasure and enjoyment," Teritha's whispers, placing the backs of her fingers against the fabric near Jolie's neck, then sliding them down along the sides of Jolie's breasts, brushing them lightly. Teritha finishes by kissing Jolie's neck lightly. Jolie's nipples spring to life, the darker skin showing through the opaque fabric.

"I... I don't... know what to say," Jolie whispers, laying her cheek against Teritha's shoulder as Teritha kisses her ear.

"I told you Jolie. You don't need to say anything. Your happiness is enough. I can see how you feel about this."

Teritha reverses the motion of her hands, her fingertips skimming the fabric as she lightly drags them upward across Jolie's breasts and nipples. When she reaches the top, Jolie places her hands on top of Teritha's and pushes them back down to her breasts. Teritha's hands squeeze them firmly.

Jolie lets out a quiet moan, "Mmmmm."

Teritha continues down, her thumbs dragging across Jolie's nipples. Jolie begins panting.

"This looks wonderful on you," Teritha whispers, tracing her fingers along the outside of Jolie's breasts, the fabric conforming to their curves, causing the front of the robe to open further. "Don't you agree?"

"Yes!" my cock screams silently, straining against my trousers.

Jolie licks her lips. "Yes," she whispers.

Teritha moves around to face Jolie. "But I think you're even more beautiful without it." Her hands push the robe open further, exposing Jolie's erect nipples. She drags a single finger down across each one.

"Mmmmmm," Jolie cries out.

Teritha leans in to kiss Jolie's neck, then her collarbone. Slowly, she works her way down and takes a nipple into her mouth. Jolie cradles Teritha's head, pulling her mouth closer.

Then, caressing Jolie's breast, Teritha gently guides her down to sit in the chair. She kisses her way down Jolie's stomach, to her hip bone, then over to the inside of her thigh.

My erection is now so hard, it's painful, but I find myself transfixed, edging closer to the back of Jolie's chair, being careful to remain out of Jolie's sight.

Teritha kisses and licks her way, closer and closer, while gently forcing Jolie's legs open further. Finally, she reaches Jolie's love button. Jolie cries out, her body shuddering. She begins panting, pulling Teritha's face against her snatch.

But Teritha doesn't want Jolie to finish that quickly. She pauses to ask, "Are you enjoying this final gift?" She flicks her tongue across Jolie's clit.

"Oooooh! Yes," she pants.

Now standing almost directly behind Jolie's chair with a clear view of the action, I open the front of my trousers to free my cock. I squeeze it, trying to keep it from exploding. Teritha notices me, sees my erection, and smiles.

"Jolie, I may be able to make this gift even better," she says, flicking her tongue again.

"Oooooh!"

"Would you like that Jolie?" Another flick.

"Oooooh! Yeah."

"Well... What did you think of my Page, Quillion?" Another flick of the tongue.

"Oooooh! He was nice," she pants.

"He's a very nice young man," Teritha agrees. "Did you find him handsome?" Another flick of the tongue.

"Oooooh! He was very handsome."

"He is very handsome," Teritha agrees. "Do you think you would enjoy the affection of such a handsome young man, one eager to please you? One such as Quillion?" Another flick of the tongue while inserting a finger up to the second knuckle.

"Mmmmm! Oh, Teritha. I think I would truly enjoy that, but why are you teasing me? My parents would never allow it."

Teritha slowly works her finger in and out as she replies, "Remember Jolie, you are my guest here. You may enjoy Quillion's affections if you want to. You merely need to ask."

Another flick of the tongue.

"Mmmmm! But Teritha, would Quillion be agreeable?"

"Jolie, I'm almost certain he would be. Should I ask him to join us?" Teritha briefly sucks on Jolie's clit.

"Mmmmm! Yesssss!"

"As you wish. Quillion! Come here please!" She continues lapping at Jolie's pussy.

I back up and tuck as much of my erection back into my trousers as I can, then walk around to approach from the side.

"Yes m'lady," I say, as if this is all very ordinary. "How may I serve you and Lady Jolie?"

Jolie, panting, looks up at me with glazed eyes.

Teritha pauses her tongue lashing. "Please unbutton the back of my dress, then remove your clothes. That is, if you'd like to join us."

"Thank you m'lady, I would like that." I bend down and unbutton Teritha's dress, then stand next to Jolie's chair. I remove my tunic, revealing my well-muscled chest, then let my trousers fall to the floor. Jolie gapes at my erection.

"Isn't it wonderful Jolie?" Teritha asks. "You can hold it if you'd like."

Jolie lifts her hand, hesitantly. I gently grab her wrist and move her hand the rest of the way, placing it on my cock. She wraps her fingers around it and squeezes gently, then begins to slowly stroke it.

"Let me show you another way to enjoy that," Teritha says, standing up, allowing her dress to slide to the floor, her beautiful body on full display.

She pulls the other chair over until it's next to Jolie's, then sits down. She helps Jolie sit up straight, then adds her hand to my cock. Leaning forward, she licks the head, causing a thrill to shoot up my spine. She then takes the head into her mouth and sucks on it, slowly taking more in until about four inches are past her lips. Then she backs up, letting it slide out of her mouth. She repeats this a few times, then asks, "Would you like to try, Jolie?"

Jolie looks at it, unsure of herself.

"Trust me," Teritha says. "You're going to enjoy this."

Jolie slowly leans forward until the head meets her lips. She suckles on it for a few seconds, then takes an inch or so into her mouth.

"You're doing wonderful," Teritha tells her. "Let it slide in and out of your mouth."

Jolie cautiously slides her mouth over the first couple inches, but doesn't do much more than that, so with both hands, I hold her head steady and slowly thrust forward until about four inches slide across her tongue. I pull back, then thrust a second time, being careful not to gag her. Jolie begins to suck harder. I push forward a third time, then reach down to cup one of her breasts and roll her nipple between my fingers.

"Mmmmm!" Jolie cries out, now moving her head forward and backward, sucking my cock in earnest.

Teritha smiles in satisfaction, then reaches between Jolie's legs to rub her clit. My cock comes out of Jolie's mouth as she gasps, "Ohhhhh!"

Teritha laughs playfully. "Jolie, you are such a joy!" Placing her hand on Jolie's cheek, she kisses Jolie lightly on the mouth. "Let's go to the bed where we can be more comfortable."

She takes Jolie's hand and pulls her up off the chair, the silk robe sliding, forgotten, to the floor. She grabs my hand with the other and leads both of us into her bedroom.

Instructing Jolie to lay down on the bed, Teritha positions herself next to Jolie, facing the opposite direction, then beckons me to lay on my stomach with my head near Jolie's snatch. Teritha instructs me to watch carefully where and how she uses her mouth and tongue. Within ten seconds, Jolie is writhing and moaning uncontrollably.

Giving Jolie a breather, Teritha tells me to try. I copy her technique as best I can while she gives me pointers. The taste of Jolie's juices are intoxicating, and I lap at her with enthusiasm. Jolie begins panting, her fingers twining through my hair.

"Very good Quillion," Teritha says. "Now let's have the two of you switch places." I lay on my back with Jolie on top of me in a sixty-nine position. I use my new skills on Jolie while she uses her new skills on me, sharing my cock with Teritha.

This doesn't last long, however. Neither of us is able to concentrate very well, so it's more like taking turns than simultaneous pleasure.

"Jolie. Are you ready for the ride of your life?" Teritha asks her.

"Oh Teritha," she says breathlessly as I suck on her clit, "I am beyond ready. This is torture." She laughs. "Mmmmm!"

Teritha pulls Jolie forward, to her knees, until Jolie's straddling me. She holds my cock steady as Jolie lowers herself onto it.

"Oh... Fuck!" she whimpers as her pussy stretches to make room. "Ohhhhhhh!" she cries out, gasping.

"Don't worry Jolie," Teritha assures her, smiling. "This gets better too."

Jolie slowly slides up and down my cock, her juices flowing freely. I can feel my shaft and balls coated with them. Teritha crawls over to kiss me.

"I assume you're enjoying yourself." She kisses me again, smiling mischievously. "Thank you for making this evening extra special." She kisses me a third time, then tells Jolie she wants a turn.

Jolie climbs off. Teritha climbs on, facing me. She rides me slowly, pulling Jolie's mouth to her nipple. Jolie licks and sucks it, then Teritha moves her mouth to the other one.

After a few minutes, Teritha switches things around again. She lays down on her back, then reaches her hands out to Jolie, pulling her up between her legs. She kisses Jolie passionately, then guides Jolie's face down to her breasts.

"Alright Jolie. Let's see how you do a bit lower," Teritha says, pushing Jolie's face down to her snatch. Jolie gets her first taste of pussy, which makes me a little envious since I haven't tried that with Teritha yet. Jolie seems to be really enjoying herself, lapping away at Teritha, who is also clearly enjoying herself.

I decide to enjoy myself too by positioning myself between Jolie's legs, reaching down to grab her hips, then lifting her cute little ass up until she's on her knees.

"Ooooh," she cries out in surprise, laughing.

I rub the head of my erection against her opening and slide it between her labia. She arches her back, beckoning me to enter her. As I slowly push it in, Jolie pauses her tongue lashing to emit a gasp for each inch that fills her up. Finally buried to the hilt, I hold her hips, pull back until just the head remains inside, then slowly push every inch back in.

"Mmmmmmmmm..." she cries out, arching her back further.

I keep pumping until I've worked up to a steady pace, my balls gently slapping her clit with each thrust. By this time, she is crying out loudly, unable to focus on Teritha's pussy.

"Ooooh... Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

Teritha extracts herself and crawls over to kneel beside me. Her hand reaches under Jolie to find her clit. This sends Jolie over the edge. Her orgasm is explosive. Her pussy, already milking my cock tightly, clamps down further, sending me over the edge. Teritha sees it on my face and times it perfectly.

"Pull out Quillion."

I pull out at the last second. As Jolie collapses on the bed, Teritha takes my cock into her mouth and strokes me hard. I blow my first load of jizz into her mouth, completely filling it. Her cheeks puff out briefly before she swallows.

I hold her head for the next explosion, pushing my cock a little further into her mouth. My second load shoots down her throat. She gags a little, causing jizz to ooze out of the corners of her mouth and down her chin, but she continues to milk me with both hands. When I'm finally spent, she crawls off the bed and spits the remainder of my stuff into the chamber pot. I collapse on the bed next to Jolie, who looks over at me with a dreamy smile.

"Thank you Quillion. That was amazing." She scoots over and kisses me sweetly.

"My goodness Quill," Teritha says. "You were full of stuff. We should help you empty that more often." She laughs. "Jolie, would you like a small taste?"

Jolie shrugs. "Does it taste good?"

"I'll let you decide," Teritha replies, crawling into the bed and kissing Jolie with lots of tongue.

When they finish, Jolie licks her lips, then moves her tongue around in her mouth, savoring the taste. "It's salty, but not unpleasant. Will it make you sick if you swallow it?"

Teritha laughs. "No. You can swallow it. I swallowed some, but the entirety of it was more than I wanted to swallow this time. Maybe next time." She winks at me mischievously.

"So... Quill is more than just your page?" Jolie asks.

Teritha's face turns serious as she looks at me and answers, "Yes. He's my friend, and friends are more important than anything." She turns to Jolie. "And now you and I are friends too."

Jolie thinks about this for a minute. "Will we see each other again?"

"I would very much like to," Teritha answers. "Perhaps you could visit me in Jasper sometime. Come see the ocean."

"I would like that very much," Jolie says. "But..."

"But...?"

Jolie looks at Teritha intently. Words are written all over her face, but she's unsure whether she should say them. Teritha finishes for her.

"But your parents are considering whether or not to support a rebellion."

Jolie looks ashamed, her face turning red.

"Well..." Teritha continues calmly, "perhaps you could sway them to reconsider their position. No one really wants a war. They all just want what they want, and unfortunately some simply want more than their fair share.

"I grew up on a farm Jolie. I wasn't always part of the nobility. We weren't the poorest, but many of our neighbors were. They're good people, just like the farmers and the shopkeepers and most of the common folk in the Duchy of Carnelia. Most of them are simply trying to feed their children and keep a roof over their heads. A war would bring all that to an end.

"Perhaps a better way would be to lessen their burden, rather than impose more control over their lives. Perhaps you could be a voice of reason in Carnelia."

Jolie looks thoughtful.

"I'm an outsider here," Teritha continues. "I'm viewed as a potential adversary. You're one of their own Jolie. Perhaps they'll listen to you where they might not listen to me."

A short time later, after Jolie leaves, Teritha and I spend a little time reminiscing about the evening. The excitement now faded, I find myself wondering at the evening's turn of events.

"Was this entire seduction routine planned?" I ask Teritha quietly, afraid of the answer. "Was I just a playing piece in this game of politics?"

Teritha looks at me, a pained look on her face. "No Quill..." she begins, struggling with her words. "Well... at least not the way it happened."

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"Well... my goal was to charm my way past Jolie's defenses in hopes of gaining an ally in this household. I admit that. Her parents have conditioned her to think of me as an enemy, which I understand. That's politics. And I admit that I wanted you here as part of that plan. But I had no intention of seducing her for political gain and certainly no intention of using you for that purpose.

"I wanted you here because you're genuine and friendly, and because you're not part of the nobility. I was hoping she would be moved by your kindness and sincerity, and maybe let her walls down long enough to let me in.

"What I hadn't planned on was liking her as much as I did. Please remember, I'm only a few years older than the two of you. Inside, I still feel like a teenager. So... when she responded so affectionately towards me, I realized, quite frankly, that I wanted more and... I couldn't help myself. In a way, I suppose she unintentionally seduced me.

"As far as bringing you into our little adventure, it was really you who initiated that. You happened to be in the right place at the right time. I hope you'll forgive me for saying this, but just before things started getting really interesting, I was so focused on Jolie that I forgot you were here. Then I saw you, and... how excited you were! You looked more than ready to join us. Wouldn't you agree?"

I have to admit to myself, I was definitely ready. "Yes. I suppose it was obvious," I say, blushing.

"Well, I'm glad you joined us. Maybe we'll get a chance to do it again sometime." She hugs me, then stands up. "Good night Quill. I'll see you in the morning."

"Good night Teritha."

§ 11 ~ Compensation

In the morning, the ladies enjoy breakfast together in Teritha's sitting area. Afterwards, she, Lisbeth and Micaelah are to be accompanied by Jolie for a walk in the grove.

So I join Kendric for breakfast in the kitchen. Afterwards, he drills me on my attack and defense techniques until lunch. Then, after washing up, the two of us go back into the city to see Grom and Corinne.

The hauberk Grom made for me fits so well, and the weight is so evenly distributed across the shoulders, that it feels lighter than it looks.

"Don't fool yourself lad," Grom warns. "You'll be worn out after wearing it all day for at least the first week or two. But that'll get better as you build more endurance. Likewise, the same is true if you find yourself in an actual fight. You may not notice it in the heat of battle, but it will begin to feel heavy after a while.

1...34567...12