The King's Hidden Omega Ch. 01

Story Info
Revamped KOH.
3.3k words
16.3k
32
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/27/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaÂŽ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the sprawling lands of Aeldor, it was well known that His elusive Majesty was credited with the exposure of the supernatural to the public. Humans had once been the governing species until shifters staged a revolution led by the alpha with nothing to lose.

The legends painted him as a ruthless warrior who claimed the entirety of the human nations through sheer force of will. The shifters of the globe bowed in subservience to his massive beast sporting moonless midnight eyes and a pelt coarser than metal shards. It was said that his wolf-soul danced just below his skin at all times.

The connection between the King and his wolf was the key to his dominion. When his reign was established five hundred years ago, he erected a fortress spanning the entirety of the Balenciagan mountains.

A hagardly seeress passing through his realm foretold that his search for a mate would lead him through that which he hated most to find his hidden gem. He hardly ventured into the valleys to mingle with the commoners due to his vehement distaste for the humans left unscathed by his initial conquests. Nonetheless A decree was sent out into the lands of Aeldor demanding the readiness of the young women of an age of maturity to mingle with His Royal Highness on the nights of the full moon.

It was never a guarantee that he would even grace them with his presence. This did not stop the young women from readying themselves in hopes that they might be his Royal Mate.

Nestled in the valley below the mountain ranges of the Balenciagan Fortress, townsfolk bustled about the stone streets frantically preparing for the King's arrival. Women with braids of golden locks swept the dust from cobblestoned pathways into the air causing Anais to sneeze in rapid succession. Her auburn curls danced about her shoulders while her head flung back with the force of her sneezing. Giggles bubbled from her belly when the sensation abated, and she was able to continue on her journey from the marketplace. Anais relished the feeling of the coming harvest moon's chill against her exposed alabaster skin. Her wolf-soul rumbled a purring from within her mind, as Anais transferred thoughts of running beneath the full moon. The forest surrounding the valley and her wolf were her only companions.

Her ability to shift ostracized her from her human peers. She shivered to think what they would do if they also knew of the witchblood coursing through her veins. She had been left on the doorstep to the village's orphanage with a hasty rap at the door on the night of a harvest moon eighteen years hence. Her assorted abilities had manifested around the year of her thirteenth moon while she was running through the woods under the light of a waning moon.

In her younger years, when she had first manifested her wolf, she was informed by the forest's witch, Willow,that she was not only a wolf but also a witchling. Her visit to the hag had been solely for information on how to tame her wolf-soul, so that they might live harmoniously within the same body. This interaction with the hag in the woods had been her best kept secret for most of her life.

From that day forward, Anais became a frequent visitor of Willow's hut in the woods. They would drink tea and eat supper together once a month. During those visits, she would listen eagerly to every spell and trick the woman was willing to share. Anais prided herself on her ability to quickly learn and adapt.

Reaching the orphanage she now found herself employed within, Anais dropped the fresh produce onto an oak table centered in the middle of the kitchen.

"OI MUTT!"

Francis, a particularly hateful example, shouted in hopes of goading the beast in Anais. Anais' fingernails elongated and hardened into vicious black talons tearing nail marks into the wood of the nearest table. Her wolf-soul snapped her jaw around the sound of a deep snarl she was barely able to contain. Anais had to agree with her wolf. Snapping at Francis had always been a devious fantasy of hers.

Deep, soothing breaths filled her burning lungs and doused the fire of retaliation within herself and her wolf-soul. Anais removed herself from the situation promptly. She did not anticipate seeing a large procession of carriages, pulled by centaurs, entering her town. Shock chilled her bones and sobered her from her anger. She had become convinced that the King would not waste his time coming down to a little farming town in the valley. So what was the Royal company doing here?

*****************************************************************

"Fuck! I promise you Elise if I feel your teeth on my cock one more time you will fucking regret ever catching my eye. Do I make myself clear?"

A blonde head of ringlets bobbed up and down on Edmund's thick cock in response. His hand delved into the coarse updo before yanking the seasoned slut from his abused shaft to glare at her with amber eyes. His wolf-soul leapt into action baring his fangs in her face with a snarl.

"You will answer your King when addressed, whore."

"Y-yes your Majesty." She played the part of a humbled plaything with her olive colored eyes widened in fear. Elise knew how the King liked to be handled, but she was punishing him for overlooking her as a mate.

She had been his faithful courtesan for hundreds of years, and he still treated her like an unwanted pet. He was not only embarrassing her in front of the entire Royal court, but also a full village of human commoners. She may be a whore now, but one day she would be queen. He could not resist her call when offering to bed him, and she would use that to her advantage.

Edmund squeezed her jaw with his free hand and spit into her mouth without warning. Elise sputtered and fought against his hold on her. He threw her to the floor of the carriage and quickly clothed his unspent bottom half. His carriage came to a halt in the center of the little village.

The scent of fresh honeysuckle assailed his senses and caused his wolf-soul to make a sound that vibrated within his chest. She had been at the base of his kingdom all this time. The thrill of the hunt made him ache beneath his pants. The thought of subduing and owning his mate after all these years had his wolf howling. He steeled himself by assuring his wolf that they would have her this night. All that was left to do was follow that tantalizing scent to its host.

*****************************************************************

Shortly after spotting the royal procession, Anais hurried to the creek nestled in the woods surrounding her village. Once she arrived she divested herself of her dress and waded into a deeper part to fully submerge her body. While under the water, she was oblivious to the lone man approaching and sniffing the fragrance in the air with hunger.

Edmund could practically taste his mate as her scent clung heavily to the surroundings of the creek. A ripple in the water caught his attention seconds before a dripping goddess broke the surface with a tinkling giggle that lubricated the head of his dick with precum. From his vantage point he could see her black locks kissing her pert, round ass and wide alabaster hips. He had waited hundreds of years for his mate, and one look at her sent his wolf into a lustful frenzy.

Before he could think of how to approach her, he leapt from the rock into the water before him. His wolf-soul gnawed at his restraint until they were mid shift. His body was covered with a thick coat of silver fur and his limbs had stretched and morphed into that of wolfman.

Edmund was in shock at his wolf's rash behavior. He had never lost control of his wolf so entirely before. His wolf had never shown interest in the females he fucked, but for some reason the scent of her was evocative. His wolf made a rumbling purr in his chest calling to his mate's wolf-soul.

Anais shrieked with terror as she beheld the nine foot beast plodding toward her naked form sporting an erection that bounced aggressively under water. Her wolf's instincts kicked in desiring a game of chase with this massive wolf. Innately, she would never give into a male's desires until he proved himself worthy. Anais had never met another wolf-soul before in all her years at the orphanage within her sleepy town. She figured he must be one of the King's men who had come for the gathering under the full moon.

A shiver of excitement down her spine set her senses ablaze. She knew she was no match for this wolf's strength, but her slight form was built for speed. She dashed to the opposite shore exiting the creek without concern for her garments. A slippery, sticky wetness dripped from her pussy down her legs as she maneuvered around trees with ease.

Edmund snarled deafeningly loud when the beauty barely evaded his grasp. His wolf made a clicking purr in the back of his mind at the prospect of chasing her down and forcing her to submit to him. He licked his muzzle when his wolf sent an image of them sinking their teeth into her flesh leaving their mark. He promised himself once again that by nightfall he would find the little minx and fill her with his pups.

Anais' feet danced on a bed of decaying leaves, as she tried to lose the male werewolf tailing her. A yelp clawed its way out of her throat when her wolf-soul broke and shifted her bones to fashion its physical form. The pain of this particular shift, born of self-preservation, had her knees buckling. Her wolf-soul pushed its way forward and pushed her into the dark recesses of her mind.

Once Anais' wolf had completed the transformation she huffed with exhaustion. Her wolf shook it's onyx pelt aggressively in an attempt to gain a solid foothold in the mind she shared. Her wolf-soul dug her paws into the ground before propelling forward with speed to rival the creep's. Zipping between trees and through bushes she was able to lose him with ease in her wolf's form.

Edmund witnessed the gruesome display of his mate's shift and his entire being swelled with lust for her. She would make a fearsome Luna by his side with the tolerance for pain she had. His tongue hung outside of his mouth drooling while he watched his mate calculate what to do next. He had lured her into a vulnerable position farthest away from her village.

He looked her disappearing form over once more before he began chasing her in earnest. He stuck to the outskirts of the woods in order to intercept and capture her before she could make it to another settlement. He would be damned if he were to allow her to go off by herself. It was far too dangerous for her to be alone in these woods and beyond. This problem would be the first to be remedied once he had her safely locked away in his mountain fortress.

When Anais reached the edge of the woods there was no further sign of the male wolf. Her wolf panted through its pleasure by herself for evading the snarling brute. She had to admit she was marginally disappointed for not being caught and forced into submission. She shook her head firmly in an attempt to rid herself of the troublesome thoughts that made wetness dampen the fur of her nether region. The wolf did several full scans of the area she had chosen to rest in before she was bold enough to concede control back to Anais. After shifting the wetness between her legs was foreign to her.

She masturbated regularly, but never in all her eighteen years had she become so slick. She leaned back against a tree and her hands rubbed circles around her aching breasts. Something was off about this whole situation.

With a frustrated huff, she decided it would be in her best interest to return to the village. In addition to the honeysuckle, there was a pungent musk that begged for a hard rut intertwining with her natural scent. All of the sudden a massive clawed hand clamped over Anais' mouth from behind the tree she was resting against.

An inhuman voice growled out a small greeting before rubbing circles around her areolas. Anais whimpered with fright, but her pussy drenched itself again. Her confusion as to what was happening quickly turned to guilt when she realized she wanted him to be her first sexual encounter with another wolf. She couldn't put her finger on why she had chosen to give in to him. What could one measly fuck hurt?

Edmund rounded the tree and leaned down to tongue her light pink nipples that had become puffy with evidence of his attention. His massive wolf cock looked ready to burst, and he had barely begun playing with her. He picked her up, pushed her back against the tree, and humped her soaked pussy. He rested his head in the crook of her shoulder before spearing her pussy while her legs wrapped around his waist. She looked as though she were about to protest, but his wolf began a soft rumbling from his throat that had her eyes fluttering like butterflies with every thrust.

Edmund pumped viciously inside her when his knot began to form. He had never knotted anyone before. The female wolves who grew up in his direct pack were only looking to manipulate his desire for pups of his own. He licked the length of her face in order to grab her attention. Bright, mossy green eyes were hooded with arousal. The purring sound in his chest increased in intensity as his pleasure mounted higher than he anticipated to be possible.

"I am going to knot and breed you my little mate. You will belong to me for the rest of your days. I swear to protect, cherish, and provide for you. Mind, body, and soul I bind myself to you."

Edmund recited the words that would bind their wolf-souls while Anais was drowning in ecstasy instead of stopping him before he could pair bond with her. His tongue ran up the side of her slender neck and back down to her shoulder where he sunk his teeth into the smooth unmarred flesh. He rammed the knot at the base of his cock into her pussy before cumming so hard he swore he saw stars.

The warmth of this wolf's cum coupled with his bite of possession had Anais hitting his chest furiously demanding to be put down. She had not agreed to any sort of relationship with this wolf. It was meant to be stress relief, not a pair bonding ceremony.

No one had witnessed this event besides herself and this wolf. The wheels turned rapidly in her mind. All she had to do to regain her freedom was keep from having a formal ceremony until the King departed. Now she had to wait for the damned knot to recede and evade this brazen wolf's affections.

Anais and the wolf who had claimed her lie, locked together at the sex, facing one another. With his eyes closed, she assumed he was sleeping after their exhausting game of chase. She allowed her eyes to roam across the rigid angles of his face darkened by a hint of incoming beard. Her focus shifted to his full lips. There was a slight upturn to the sides of his mouth that made him seem more approachable now that his wolf-soul had been sated. Suddenly it occurred to her that they had not yet kissed.

A rumbling laugh coming from the man shook Anais' breasts against his chest. The movement on her tender chest pulled a needy whimper from her before she could stop it. The man's face changed in an instant when he felt her slick running down his balls. He opened his amber eyes and pinned her back to the ground with his stare alone.

"Oh no you don't!" She yelped when he leaned in for the kiss she had been thinking about. He pulled her more tightly against his chest ravishing her neck with sweet pecks and mischievous nibbles. When he reached his already healing mark on her shoulder he groaned deeply.

As Anais was his newfound pride he could not help hardening within her again. She looked exquisite trembling in his arms with only his mark adorning her body. "You are a despicable pervert! I should report you to the royal court for forcing me into a pair bond with you!"

He guffawed when he heard that she meant to report him to the court. Did she not know who was nestled between her shapely cream-colored thighs? The idea seemed far fetched. How could she be so oblivious as to who ruled over the land as far as the eye could see? A vicious anger ripped through his veins.

"Where are you parents my little wildflower? I have a handful of choice words.." He trailed off when he saw his flower wipe away her tears with the back of her hand.

"I-I never knew them. The only connection I have to my birth parents is my wolf-soul. My wolf is my only family." She straightened up trying to intimidate him back. How dare he force her to relive her trauma for his morbid curiosity? She felt his hardness slowly softening. The knot receded into his cock before he rolled onto his back to stare up at the sky through the foliage. Anais sat still for a moment trying to wrap her head around this perfect opportunity to get the fuck out of his grip. She would not be forced into a life-long relationship with this strange wolf simply because he had bitten her.

Growing up amongst humans largely inhibited Anais in her training of all things shifter. Edmund came to this conclusion when he realized she didn't know that his mark was utterly irrevocable. He had always had an affinity for reading minds, but her thoughts were on loudspeaker. He rolled off her body in order to let her choose how their story would continue.

When she hesitated momentarily, hope blossomed in his chest until he watched her plump ass shaking with the hope of escape. He decided to give her a head start. He yawned, as he counted the exact minutes she was away from him.

No creature in all of his years reigning had been able to keep him interested. He now had everything he desired in a mate and Luna for his kingdom. She wanted to run free, and he eagerly awaited participating in the process that would refine her into the Queen. His biggest obstacle was gaining her trust. He would own her mind, body, and soul. First, he would give her time while he attended to matters of business.

As Edmund was delayed by an advisor begging for his royal stamp of approval on the budgets. Edmund remembered his boyhood briefly. He begged for food everyday in hopes his sisters wouldn't wither from lack of nutrition. The powers that once controlled whether the poor went hungry were long gone. He refused the budgets and explicitly stated his desire to grow fruit trees with tax money. This would create food for those in desperation and jobs for the unemployed.

By the time Edmund finished tending to housekeeping, his mind buzzed with the sounds of voices all around as he tuned into Anais' thought process. He located her hiding spot within a cave infiltrated by light and colored crystals.

Anais could feel her wolf sneaking back into the deep recesses of her mind as his dominating aura was directed at her wolf. He really believed she was his mate. She knew that could never be possible.

Anais sat with her feet dangling in the spring running through the cave. No way in Hell and back would she ever consider carrying any wolf's pups let alone one she didn't know.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Breeder Caught on their pack lands, she's used as a breeder.in NonHuman
Werewolf's Mate Apha realises his mate is a woman.in NonHuman
Knotted Ch. 01: The Pack While the Alpha's away, and the Omega's in heat...in NonHuman
Full Moon Rising A naive maiden stumbles into the lair of a werewolf...in NonHuman
The Taking of Lena Ch. 01 An innocent chambermaid is taken by a wealthy lord.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories