The King's Hidden Omega Ch. 02

Story Info
Anais must create a plan to escape the wolf who claimed her.
1.2k words
11.9k
32
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/27/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rosah128
rosah128
59 Followers

Anais and the wolf who had claimed her lie, locked together at the sex, facing one another. With his eyes closed, she assumed he was sleeping after their exhausting game of chase. She allowed her eyes to roam across the rigid angles of his face darkened by a hint of incoming beard. Her focus shifted to his full lips. There was a slight upturn to the sides of his mouth that made him seem more approachable now that his wolf-soul had been sated. Suddenly it occurred to her that they had not yet kissed.

A rumbling laugh coming from the man shook Anais' breasts against his chest. The movement on her tender chest pulled a needy whimper from her before she could stop it. The man's face changed in an instant when he felt her slick running down his balls. He opened his amber eyes and pinned her back to the ground with his stare alone.

"Oh no you don't!" She yelped when he leaned in for the kiss she had been thinking about. He pulled her more tightly against his chest ravishing her neck with sweet pecks and mischievous nibbles. When he reached his already healing mark on her shoulder he groaned deeply.

As Anais was his newfound pride he could not help hardening within her again. She looked exquisite trembling in his arms with only his mark adorning her body. "You are a despicable pervert! I should report you to the royal court for forcing me into a pair bond with you!"

He guffawed when he heard that she meant to report him to the court. Did she not know who was nestled between her shapely cream-colored thighs? The idea seemed far fetched. How could she be so oblivious as to who ruled over the land as far as the eye could see? A vicious anger ripped through his veins.

"Where are you parents my little wildflower? I have a handful of choice words.." He trailed off when he saw his flower wipe away her tears with the back of her hand.

"I-I never knew them. The only connection I have to my birth parents is my wolf-soul. My wolf is my only family." She straightened up trying to intimidate him back. How dare he force her to relive her trauma for his morbid curiosity? She felt his hardness slowly softening. The knot receded into his cock before he rolled onto his back to stare up at the sky through the foliage. Anais sat still for a moment trying to wrap her head around this perfect opportunity to get the fuck out of his grip. She would not be forced into a life-long relationship with this wolf simply because he had bitten her.

Growing up amongst humans largely inhibited Anais in her training of all things shifter. Edmund came to this conclusion when he realized she didn't know that his mark was utterly irrevocable. He had always had an affinity for reading minds, but her thoughts were on loudspeaker. He rolled off her body in order to let her choose how their story would continue.

When she hesitated momentarily, hope blossomed in his chest until he watched her plump ass shaking with the hope of escape. He decided to give her a head start. He yawned, as he counted the exact minutes she was away from him.

No creature in all of his years reigning had been able to keep him interested. He now had everything he desired in a mate and Luna for his kingdom. She wanted to run free, and he eagerly awaited participating in the process that would refine her into the Queen. His biggest obstacle was gaining her trust. He would own her mind, body, and soul.

As Edmund was delayed by an advisor begging for his royal stamp of approval on the budgets. Edmund remembered his boyhood briefly. He begged for food everyday in hopes his sisters wouldn't wither from lack of nutrition. The powers that once controlled whether the poor went hungry were long gone. He refused the budgets and explicitly stated his desire to grow fruit trees with tax money. This would create food for those in desperation and jobs for the unemployed.

By the time Edmund finished tending to housekeeping, his mind buzzed with the sounds of voices all around as he tuned into Anais' thought process. He located her hiding spot within a cave infiltrated by light and colored crystals.

Anais could feel her wolf sneaking back into the deep recesses of her mind as his dominating aura was directed at her wolf. He really believed she was his mate. She knew that could never be possible.

In her younger years, when she had first manifested her wolf, she was informed by the forest's witch, Willow, that a half-soul wasn't enough for the moon goddess to pair with another. Her visit to the hag had been solely for information on how to tame her wolf-soul, so that they might live harmoniously within the same body. This interaction with the hag in the woods had been her best kept secret.

Willow had warned her that if she were to let it slip that she was not a fully formed wolf-soul, then the villagers would make attempts on her life. It was a sin against the laws of nature to breed outside of your species. She went into further detail explaining to Anais that the villagers only feared full-blooded wolves because they were too strong to subjugate. If they were to find out that she was a product of this cardinal sin, then no one would be able to save her.

From that day forward, Anais became a frequent visitor of Willow's hut in the woods. They would drink tea and eat supper together once a month. During those visits, she would listen eagerly to every trick the woman was willing to share. One of her first lessons was how to make a potion that would prevent pregnancy for supernatural creatures.

Upon further reflection it seemed that perhaps her old friend knew more than she let on in their years together. Anais sat with her feet dangling in the spring running through the cave. No way in Hell and back would she ever consider carrying a rogue wolf's pups. Not only would they have a weak mother, but they would also be outcast as rogues.

The sound of plodding footsteps from the entrance to the cave caused Anais to leap into action. The wolf was too persistent for her to get comfortable. She had heard, from the forest hag, that rogue wolves had been taking women to impregnate like brood mares. She would need a drop of an Alpha's blood to create the potion she desperately needed. Where would she find an Alpha to accept her after all these years in a human settlement? An idea manifested brightly in her mind's eye. The King had come at the most convenient time. He would never allow a rogue to propagate.

She let the male approach her slowly until their bodies were flush with one another. She pulled out of his grasp instinctually when she felt his hardness pulsing against her stomach. If she could convince this wolf-man that she was going to submit to him, then she could slip away to beg the King for his help. Surely the King would save her from this rogue.

rosah128
rosah128
59 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Breeder Caught on their pack lands, she's used as a breeder.in NonHuman
Werewolf's Mate Apha realises his mate is a woman.in NonHuman
Knotted Ch. 01: The Pack While the Alpha's away, and the Omega's in heat...in NonHuman
The Blushing Bride Wedding night of arranged marriage. in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Taking of Lena Ch. 01 An innocent chambermaid is taken by a wealthy lord.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories