The Kink List Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason put it against the wall, then turned to face Sarah. She was already looking at him. They stayed silent for a moment, just looking at each other, the sound of the rain deafening. Then they leaned in slowly, maintaining eye contact and kissed gently. They lingered over it, drawing it out, each tasting the other for the first time. Jason felt Sarah's tongue touch his lips and he opened, pulling her tight in against him as he did so. Sarah felt a heat pool in her stomach as the kiss deepened. She melted into him and her head swam a little as she shut her eyes and ran her hands up the middle of Jason's back.

He let his hands fall to cup her ass as their tongues moved together with increasing heat. He could feel himself hardening against her crotch. As he did, she pressed tightly and with an implied permission against him and he moaned with a need that surprised him.

The kiss went on, each of them getting more aroused now, pressing themselves together rhythmically. Sarah moaned into his mouth as she felt her clit pressed repeatedly against the seam of his trousers.

God this was fucking hot, Jason thought. He felt his arousal shift rapidly into a higher gear in response to her moan. He was going to cum in his pants if they continued dry humping each other like this. Not wanting to embarrass himself, Jason broke the kiss and pulled away a few inches breathing hard.

"Are you ok?" She asked, worried.

"Uh, yeah, no, I'm fine...it's just...well, I don't want to embarrass myself by cumming in my pants like a teenager." Jason said, looking down at his feet.

She felt a heat sweep through her genitals and straight up her spine.

"It's OK." she whispered and giggling, she pulled him back against her. It had been a long time since she'd made a guy cum in his pants while making out. They locked mouths, not gentle now, but urgent, hot and wet. She reached for his hand on her ass, pressing it down and underneath the waistline of her skirt. He felt the smooth skin of her buttocks and reached down underneath to rub her through the soft cotton of her underwear. She was so wet, he could feel the damp outline of her through the fabric as she continued to grind against him. Jason drew a sharp breath, pulled back and looked into Sarah's eyes with mingled anguish and desperation. He felt the skin on his balls and his pelvic floor tighten. Fluid rushed through his tubes and took him past the point of no return.

"I'm sorry...I'm going to cum....I, oh god."

She watched it happen in his eyes. One moment he was looking at her with embarrassment and desperation, the next he was lost to primal instinct. Jason grunted and thrust against her as he came, hot fluid spurting against his skin underneath the belt line of his trousers.

She almost came herself then. Moaning, she kissed him again and pressed him back against the wall, her tongue searching his mouth as he drew ragged breaths.

"That was so hot Jason!" Her voice shaking as she trembled with need.

He re-focused his eyes on her, "really!? I just came in my pants like a 16 yr old."

"Yes! It was just about the sexiest thing I've ever seen! Fuck that was so intimate, I nearly came myself, you need to return the favour I think."

Sarah took his hand and guided it into her underwear from the front. His heart still pounding, he slid his other hand around to the back of her head and pulled her in for a kiss as he began making small circles over her swollen clitoris with his fingers. She tipped her hips forward as he built a steady rhythm.

"I'm close Jason." she moaned into his mouth.

He felt his cock twitch again as her breath hitched in her throat.

"I'm gonna cum, don't stop!"

A second later, her knees gave way and he had to hold her upright as she shuddered and rocked against his fingers.

The sensation in her clit peaked. Her orgasm started low in her perineum. A drawing up, then two hard pulses followed by a delicious rhythmic spasming that wiped her mind blank. She felt her juices flow and soak her already wet underwear.

Jason withdrew his hand slowly and kissed her gently. Sarah thought about that later when she was alone, it was intimate, a small thing, but a caring gesture.

"Wow, I think we might be compatible you know." Jason said with the return of his silly grin.

"Yeah." was all Sarah could say, she was still shaking with little involuntary spasms in her pussy, albeit more gently as she came down now.

Jason said, "Have you heard of the Quivre app?"

12