The Kink List Ch. 02

Story Info
Jason and Sarah start to explore their kinks.
3.4k words
4.7
5.2k
9

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/13/2024
Created 04/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

{This is part two of the series. I am conscious that some of the content will appeal to a wider audience, some of it less so. Due to the nature of the story, each chapter has a theme or a kink that features. This one includes Pee play and Public Orgasm / Exhibitionism. I hope that even if you are not into one or more of those particular kinks, that you can still enjoy the rest of it. Feedback is very welcome. Please leave a rating}

Chapter Two

After the first date with Jason, Sarah had a busy couple of days running a Yoga workshop. She didn't get time to see him again until the weekend. They had agreed to meet for dinner at a little boutique cafe just outside town. The place was also an organic farm and sold produce from its shop, direct to the public. But it was the little cafe, open only three days a week that really impressed. It was a hand built oak shelter made from reclaimed wood and had been topped with corrugated panels. It incorporated old vintage windows and large barn doors, all a little ragged and even rotten in places, but collaged together the cafe was beautiful. Hung with fairy lights inside and uplit from below on the outside it was a rustic, super romantic date night hot spot.

She hadn't showered for a couple of days. She would shower two or three times a week or when she needed to of course. But not just to be obsessively clean all the time. She liked the way her body smelled and also tried not to use harsh soaps and too many products when she did shower. After a couple of days though, she thought it would be best to freshen up for her date with Jason that night. If things went well, she didn't want Jason to feel uncomfortable going down on her.

The thought of that sent a rush of blood to her clit and she flushed visibly in front of her bedroom mirror. She looked pretty good, standing there with her sports bra and yoga pants tightly wrapped around her obviously toned, but still curvy body. She lifted her arms and peeled the bra off with a little more 'performance' than was necessary. She was a little horny now and cupped her breasts to pose for herself in the mirror. So this is what they see, she thought as she massaged them, gently tweaking her nipples and pulling down slightly. She loved this and it always sent a flush of hormones through her chest. A feeling of love and comfort spread across her upper body and mixed with the building sexual heat below. She pulled at her yoga pants now, turning sideways on to the mirror.

Wrapped up in her own personal show, she bent a little at the waist and pulled them down to reveal a full, and in her opinion, perfectly shaped ass.

Sarah's bottom had always been her favourite asset. She didn't think the rest of her was particularly special in a conventional way, she was cute, not model material perhaps, but she loved her body and liked it just the way it was. Turning further and pulling her cheeks apart, she looked at her darker pussy and anus, she was visibly wet and naturally hairy.

Bending over more Sarah flushed as heat spread across her chest, up her neck and over her face. With one hand holding herself open, she slid her other hand across her anus and down through the folds of her pussy. Her fingers picked up thick juices, and moving them around to coat them more completely, she pushed two inside herself. Wow, she should do this more often she thought, that looks so fucking hot. Breathing heavier now, she took her fingers out and brought them around to smell them. Her other hand moving to her clit and rubbing gently back and forth as she inhaled her own scent, shallow at first, then deeply savouring the tangy spicy odour.

God she smelled good, it was such a shame to wash it away. She moved her makeup chair back and sat, placing her feet up on the small desk below the bedroom mirror. She was going to sit here and watch as she wanked herself off. The thought of that made Sarah feel like an animal in heat. "Ungh." she grunted, pushing fingers back inside and fucking herself with one hand while rubbing her clit with the other. She thought again about Jason and how he'd looked as he came in his pants, unable to stop himself. "Oh fuck..." she said out loud and rubbed faster.

Jason had been embarrassed, but the look of helplessness in his eyes had really hooked her into his primal lust and connected them in a way she had never experienced before. Feeling him buck and grunt involuntarily had been a wild experience and it had been on her mind ever since.

Her own orgasm was building now and she backed off a little, not wanting to finish so soon. She loved being horny and how that made her feel. Standing up and reaching for her bedside drawer unit, she opened it up and took out her realistic, 7 inch dildo. She walked to her en-suite and stood on the warm heated tile inside the shower enclosure. With her dildo between her legs she squatted slightly and opened at the knees. Arousing herself with just the thought of doing so, she pissed on the dildo to lubricate it. Watching as the hot yellowed stream poured down its shaft, and pooled on the floor around her feet was pure fire in her brain. Sitting down now, she began fucking herself slowly in the wet puddle as it cooled to the temperature of the tiles underneath. The smell of urine mixed with sex as her body heat picked up her pussy odour and it rose around her.

She moaned with no inhibitions as she thrust the dildo in and out of her pussy. Doing exactly what she felt like doing, enjoying the sensation and revelling in her intense arousal. She felt powerful throbs of energy move up her spine, as lust burned and shifted inside her tummy and her chest. Pure sexual energy, that she saw as a bright golden fire in her mind's eye rushed up her spine to the base of her neck. Millions of hair follicles contracted in unison across the top of her head as she spasmed in climax. Gasping out unintelligible sounds and grunting in pleasure, Sarah felt her whole being expand and buzz with endorphins, her anus winking in sympathy with her pelvic floor as she came.

She lay there for a few minutes, a flood of hormones in her system making her feel cosy and loved. Oxytocin and dopamine were a fine cocktail she thought. If you could bottle this it would make you rich. She taught some pretty vanilla Yoga classes, but had studied many of the deeper teachings of Tantra and believed that the closest you can get to god, was through orgasm. That made orgasm Divine and the act of love Sacred to her. She hoped that Jason would align to this important part of her world view, one that she hadn't described in her dating bio.

After she showered and towelled off, Sarah got dressed in her favourite jeans and a knitwear top. She sat at her laptop and opened the site that Jason had asked her about, Quivre. The idea was to answer questions about your sexual preferences, kinks and desires. The app would then match up those to your partner's, showing only areas that you both picked and keeping everything else secret. This is a pretty cool idea, Sarah thought as she created an account and browsed the list of categories. She took her time and was as honest to herself as she could be about what she liked and what she didn't. She checked her answers and hit submit. Jason had already sent Sarah a link to pair their accounts beforehand, so the website immediately spat out a list of matched kinds and desires on-screen. The first thing she noticed was that there were a lot of them. Each matched topic or subtopic was listed logically in alphabetical order down the screen in two sections. General and Special Interest.

The first one in the General section was Anal, rather predictably. No surprise that a guy would pick that topic she thought. But he may be surprised to find she had. Then there was a flurry of other pretty standard selections including Oral, Mutual Masturbation and running through to include Penetrative Sex. The second section was more interesting. Jason and Sarah had both selected a number of Special Interests. Sarah's cheeks burned as she read the matched areas and noted with a smile how much fun they would have exploring sex together. The app gave Sarah the option of sharing her matched profile with Jason automatically, or just to save the output and print a copy. She clicked Save and Printed the list, thinking it would be fun to surprise Jason with some of these rather than just have it all out in the open at once. That seemed too mechanical.

Based on what they had matched for kinks, Sarah decided she would have some fun at dinner. She reached into her bedside drawer again and drew out her remote control vibrator. Checking it had a full charge she added a little lube and inserted it. It fit snugly against her clit and sat just against her G-Spot inside. Sarah picked up her keys and locked up before heading to her little VW bug that was Parked on the road outside the house. She lived in a small two bedroom flat. There were a young couple, Victor and Robyn living in the flat upstairs who had just recently had their first child. She didn't really hear much from them, even the baby crying at 3am went unnoticed unless she was awake herself in the first place. Sarah climbed into her car and made her way through the quiet housing down to the main road.

Jason was at the cafe for dinner a little early. He was nervous. Whilst Sarah seemed to respond well to his little 'accident' on their first date, he didn't want to repeat the experience if they went to bed together. Now he was here the nerves rose again like butterflies in his stomach. He had picked a table in the corner, where it was a little quieter and they could have some privacy.

He was sitting with his back to the wall when Sarah walked in. She was so attractive, he thought. She seemed to glide over to him across the floor between the other tables.

"You're so hot Sarah." he said, biting his bottom lip.

"Right back at you Mr! How was your week? Did you manage to get back on the Trapese in your sexy little acrobat outfit?"

"Yeah, although I'm still a little sore." Jason absent-mindedly reached down to rub his shin.

Sarah sat down across from him with her back to the other diners. She put her handbag down next to her and passed Jason her phone.

"What's this for?" he said with a confused look on his face.

Sarah smiled and leaned in conspiratorily. She unlocked the screen and opened the App that controlled her vibrator.

"I'm wearing a vibrator," she said, "and this is the control app for it. I know that we matched on Quivre for watching each other Masturbate, so I thought we could have a little fun at dinner....".

Jason's eyes went wide.

"Wow, really? In public?, Won't people hear it or notice?"

Sarah shook her head, "No don't worry, it's super quiet and unless they're looking at my face, I don't think other people will notice anything unusual."

Jason looked down at the app on Sarah's phone with a keen interest.

"You took the Quivre test then? How come I didn't get a notification with our matched kinks?"

Sarah smirked.

"Well it gave me a list of our matches and asked if I wanted to share them with you automatically or save it to my profile for later, I saved them as I thought we could have more fun if I surprised you."

Jason looked up.

"Oh...how many matches did we get?"

Sarah kept a straight face,

"Several...."

Jason's mind raced at her words. Which categories had they matched? He couldn't even remember all of the ones he'd selected. He had always been broadminded with regard to sex. His family were all very sex positive, especially his parents growing up. However, he had little practical experience with what he thought of as his kinks. The only one he'd actually tried with a partner was Anal.

Jason had seen this kind of thing on-line, he thought he knew how the vibrator app worked. As the waiter came over to take a drinks order, he switched it on and selected the basic rise and fall pattern on a low to medium setting. Sarah jumped in her seat as the vibrator came to life in her underwear. Jason locked eyes with her as the waiter stopped on her left.

"What would you like to drink honey? Shall we get a bottle of wine to share?"

He watched her struggle to maintain her calm exterior.

She hesitated, eyes a little over-wide, then asked if they had a house red. Jason would have been more than happy with that, but he wanted to drag out the conversation with the waiter while she trembled slightly next to him. He went back and forth over the wine list asking questions he didn't really want answers to, about year and origin before he settled on a bottle of Malbec. The waiter took their order and left.

Sarah squirmed in her chair.

"I think this could get interesting...this toy really is quite powerful."

Jason watched her without speaking, instead he pushed the power setting up a notch and smiled. She drew a deep breath and her hand shook where it rested on the table. Yes, he thought. This really could get interesting.

"What does it feel like inside you Sarah?" Jason was aroused himself now.

"Ummm, it's uh, fu...ck, it's throbbing and pulsing on the inside and ah, it's buzzing in a...oh...in a rise and fall pattern on my clit."

Sarah ran a shaky hand through her hair. Jason's question had made her focus on the building arousal and heat pulsed up into her naval as she realised he'd done it deliberately. This was so weird she thought to herself. She was sitting in a room full of well dressed people that were having dinner, talking and laughing together. She worried she might actually cum if Jason didn't let up. He had complete control of her arousal, no amount of mind judo was going to do more than delay the inevitable if he kept the vibe going at this rate.

"You look worried Sarah,'' he said with a smirk in a low voice, "are you starting to think this was a bad idea?"

The waiter came back with glasses and a bottle of wine, he fussed over uncorking it and made a show of allowing Jason to try some before pouring them both half a glass. Putting down the bottle he asked them for their food order. Sarah was getting a little red in the face now and was shifting herself around in an attempt to ease the direct vibrations. She played this off quite well. It looked like she was adjusting her top and getting comfortable. They ordered mains, skipping a starter and both picking Italian dishes. Jason ordered a Penne and Sarah the risotto. The waiter left them alone and returned a few minutes later with their food.

Enjoying the control now, Jason gave the screen a tap and selected a different pattern. It was called, 'Bounce' and showed a graphical representation of the vibrations for both inside and outside of her. He could see that it was more aggressive. She gave a jolt and wine spilled from her glass onto the table.

"Ooo, uh.."

She moaned involuntarily, her hand jumping to cover her mouth as her eyes went wide and she sat up straight in the chair suddenly.

"Please Jason, I just thought it would be fun to get a little hot. I don't want to cum in a room full of strangers." Sarah whispered urgently, her eyes wide.

Jason looked at the way she was trembling now and lust pooled in his lower body.

"Are you going cum?...Really? Sat there with a glass of red in one hand, you're just going to have an orgasm with all these people here...." He said, his own voice shaking a little now too.

"Jason I...I won't be able...I won't be able to stop myself...'' she ended with a soft grunt and bucked a little in her seat. She shut her eyes briefly before re-focusing on Jason. "Pleeease." She gasped, loud enough that the older couple on the next table looked over.

Jason looked at her beautiful flushed face and held her gaze as he slowly shook his head. He leant forward and whispered,

"I want to see you lose it like I did on the Canal path....I want to watch your control fail as you cum in your pants with all these people here."

Sarah nearly came then. She looked him in the eyes, feeling her pussy twitch. Becoming more and more feral, Sarah was moving now with little rhythmic thrusts and her mouth was half open as she breathed a little harder. The vibrator felt so good inside her and she was so wet.

Then someone dropped a glass at the back of the room and the reality of the situation dawned on her. She was absolutely going to cum, sitting in a cafe, surrounded by other people and Jason was going to watch. Her face flushed red. She tried to relax her pelvic floor but the vibrator buzzed and kicked and her body betrayed her, drawing up and tightening. She felt her arousal trickle out and soak into her jeans.

"Jason...I...oh god."

She looked at him with panic in her face now. Without taking his eyes off hers he moved a shaking hand to her phone and thumbed the intensity to full. The couple on the next table were sneaking glances at Sarah, trying not to be obvious about it. They had noticed something was going on. Sarah caught a glance from the guy who perhaps wasn't as subtle about it as his wife had been. She dipped her head and brought a hand up to hide her face. She turned to look around in the other direction, frantically assessing the room now like a criminal with a guilty conscience before turning back to Jason. Sarah knew that she was going to lose it any second but there was absolutely nothing she could do about it.

"Are you about to cum Sarah?" He asked in a low sultry voice. "You are, aren't you....look at me."

As she did, sensation peaked. Her pelvic floor drew up hard and held for just a moment as her clit tingled and buzzed. She tried and failed to hold back.

"I can't help it." she whimpered. She drew a sharp reflexive breath, then she came...hard.

A string of saliva slipped over her bottom lip and stretched downward and she shuddered in her chair. Eyes squeezing but still half open Sarah looked desperately at Jason like a trapped animal as she rocked in sympathy with her contractions. The orgasm lasted a full 20 seconds.

She looked so sexy when she came, the image of that face was now burned into his retina. He looked around and the guy on the next table was fussing with his tie and glancing back and forth between his wife opposite and Sarah. He caught Jason's eye and quickly looked away. Sarah was still breathing deeply with her elbows on the table and her head in her hands. He switched off the vibrations and she sagged back against the chair with a little sigh.

They finished their food and settled up.

Sarah asked if Jason would come back to her place and he agreed without hesitation, hungry for more time with her. They took the still half full bottle of Malbec and left.