The Kinky Crusader Pt. 01

Story Info
A new villain appears in the peaceful Virgin Isles...
2.5k words
4.24
4.6k
7
0

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 11/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Kinky Crusader

Part 1

"People of the Virgin Isles! Tremble in terror, for my reign of evil begins now!"

The various screens and displays illuminating Pearl Square flickered and crackled with static, as the citizens of Flowerton looked up in horror. Though the Virgin Isles were plagued with villainous miscreants of all kinds, most threats were kept out of the so-called "City of Purity" by the Shimmering League, an organization of heroes who valiantly fight around the clock to secure peace throughout the Virgin Isles. So when the central square of the safest city in the Virgin Isles was hacked by a villain, the people were immediately thrown into a panic.

Suddenly, the static cut out, replaced by a shadowy figure, backlit by a bright light. Donning a black cloak with a red trim, the face of the mysterious villain was hidden by a grim-looking hood.

The hooded figure continued. "For far too long, the Virgin Isles have been a land of peace and harmony, of white picket fences and sappy sweethearts. Despair, for your days of languid bliss are OVER, to be replaced by an unrelenting tide of sin and scandal!"

A lone voice from the crowd peaked up- a young boy, eyes shining with hope. "The Shimmering League will stop you!"

The hooded figure laughed. "Now, I'm sure some of you dunderheads out there are screaming at this screen, 'The Shimmering League will stop you!' First of all, I can't hear you through the screen. Second of all, I'd like to see them try!"

A media van pulled up, news reporters spilling out of it in a frenzied attempt to get the latest scoop on this enigmatic new foe.

The hooded figure pointed. "In fact, I am so confident, I will even explain my evil plan to you all in great detail! You see, at twelve o'clock midnight today, I will release a swarm of psyche-altering nanobots into the atmosphere, spreading across the Virgin Isles and causing slight personality shifts in the population over time. Slowly but surely, by bringing out the deep, dark desires of the masses, the Virgin Isles will become a land of debauchery and immorality, fueled by the very citizens that built up its peaceful reputation! Oh, how ironic! So, if you think you can stop me- come to my evil lair, located at the center of the Southern Isle!"

The screens all flickered, briefly displaying the initials "K.C." accented with devil's horns, before shutting off.

Sitting in his office, Shimmering Samson furrowed his brow, deeply perturbed at this threat. With a decisive swing of his hand, he hit the red button on his desk, an emergency broadcast button that would connect him to every television screen and radio on the Virgin Isles.

"People of the Virgin Isles- fear not. Regarding this new villain, 'K.C.', I assure you that we will do everything in our power to stop them. I am sending one of our most distinguished heroes to identify the threat- please send her your best wishes as she strides forth in defense of our home. Godspeed, Lady Virtue."

Landing softly on the Southern Isle, Lady Virtue took a look around. She took it in- it was a beautiful place. She was standing on an overlook, and before her stretched a meadow of deep red roses, as if the very land was blushing at her presence. She turned to examine her reflection in the nearby lake- as always, her almond-colored eyes held the same kind, yet firm gaze of a seasoned hero. Her lithe, toned figure was accentuated by her skin-tight jumpsuit, a shining silver outfit accentuated by soft, baby blue stripes. She was always a bit conscious about her figure, especially her meager bust, and had repeatedly asked why her costume was so form-fitting- she was told that it was best that heroes don't have too many frills or other accessories, and that form-fitting jumpsuits helped with mobility.

K.C.'s lair wasn't difficult to find- there was a neon sign pointing straight to it. Lady Virtue shook her head in disbelief. "This villain is a bit too confident for their own good. Still, best be careful..."

Virtue's wings retracted back into her body as she began to walk towards the lair- a sleek, black building with a modern aesthetic built into it. Coming up to the building, she noticed a barely-visible barrier blocking her path. Looking more closely at the lair, it seemed that a shimmering red dome protected the entire complex.

Virtue shrugged. "Well, I suppose I'll have to try to break through." Pulling back her arm, she channeled all of her superhuman strength into one fist, and swung.

A gap opened up in the barrier, and she stumbled through, awkwardly flopping onto the pavement in front of the lair's main entrance just as the barrier closed behind her.

A screen situated above the entrance lit up, K.C.'s shadowy figure still on the monitor. "Oh! A guest. A tad rude to attempt to knock down a host's plasma force field, but lucky for you, Lady Virtue, I am a gracious host. Please, come in! I will be on the top floor, in my personal throne room."

Lady Virtue cautiously scanned the stairs. She took every step tentatively, with much caution. Strange, she thought to herself. Normally lairs like this have at least one booby trap in them.

Reaching the top floor after multiple flights of stairs, she came to an ornate set of purple double doors. She grinned, backed up, got a running start, and leaped at the doors, kicking out with her right leg.

Lady Virtue bounced off the doors comically.

An exasperated voice came from the other side. "Geez, you heroes really love busting through entryways. Sorta defeats the point of a door. Ever heard of a doorknob? Jesus..."

Lady Virtue did her best to look heroic as she awkwardly turned the doorknob and stepped into the throne room.

It was a large, empty space, lined with shelves and trinkets for decoration. Along the floor was a red carpet, leading up to a desk with an ornate chair behind it, facing a large window that looked out over the meadow and the sea towards the setting sun.

A voice spoke out. "I have been expecting you." The chair spun around, revealing a cloaked figure. The figure stood up, and walked around the desk to face Lady Virtue.

Lady Virtue spoke in a commanding voice. "Show yourself, fiend! In the name of the Virgin Isles, I will stop your evil plan!"

The figure grasped the clasp holding the cloak together, undid it, and threw the cloak to the side in a sweeping motion.

She was a fair-skinned, dark-haired woman, with grey eyes and full, red lips. She was clad in a black leather two-piece outfit, a strapless top and some panties. She had curvy legs, an enticing bosom, and a devious grin plastered across her face. In her hand she held a leather whip. "Tremble in fear, Lady Virtue, for I... am the Kinky Crusader!"

Lady Virtue averted her eyes. "You- aren't you embarrassed to be in such a revealing outfit!?"

The Crusader dropped her dramatic pose. "...seriously? This isn't THAT revealing. It's no more revealing than the average bikini. Besides, you're one to talk, Miss Fanservice! You're wearing a skin tight bodysuit!"

Suddenly feeling a bit self-conscious, Lady Virtue blushed a bit. "S-silence, villain! Prepare to receive justice!"

The Crusader cracked her knuckles. "Alright, since I'm being nice, lemme tell you a bit about myself. Now, if you beat me, I'll admit defeat and give you the secret passcode to deactivate the nanobots. However, I'm no pushover. I'm a shapeshifter- I can be anyone and anything I want. So just you try to stop me!" The Crusader pointed out her index finger, and gestured, "Come hither."

Lady Virtue roared and charged. She led with a devastating, lightning-quick left hook to the head, which would have leveled any normal human being- but the Crusader was no normal being. Smiling, she activated her power, shrinking just enough to dodge the punch, and coming back up to her full height.

The Kinky Crusader laughed. "Guess your attack fell a bit short, huh?"

Lady Virtue responded by summoning a flaming sword and swinging it at The Crusader. The Crusader's whip shifted and shimmered, becoming a long parrying dagger- just in time to deflect the flaming blow.

Lady Virtue gasped. "What the-?"

The Crusader shrugged. "Nanotech. It would be a bit hard to shapeshift if my outfit stayed the same size, so I made it out of nanotech so that it could shift with me. Very durable, incredibly adaptable." With her free hand, The Crusader put her hand to her chest, drawing forth the nanobots from her top into her hand as a floating black mass.

Lady Virtue reflexively looked away as The Crusader's exposed breasts popped out at her. "Wha- that's-!"

Lady Virtue had no time to protest the Crusader's blatant indecency as the Crusader used the black mass of shifting nanobots to drive Lady Virtue back- it shifted and slithered, turning into a mace, a rapier, a brass knuckle, a spiked glove, all wielded with effortless grace. With every movement, her breasts swayed and bounced, further distracting the ever-prudish Lady Virtue. She finished her off by leaping backwards, forming the mass into a ball, and launching the black mass at Lady Virtue's head- it collided with a heavy "Thud" and knocked the hero to the floor, before splitting into four and forming restraints for her limbs. She struggled against her restraints, but it was no use- she was pinned to the red carpet, her body spread out in an X.

Lady Virtue scoffed as the Kinky Crusader stood over her. "Do your worst, criminal!"

The Crusader smiled. "Hee hee. You look a bit flushed there, huh, 'Hero'? You've been staring at my tits all battle. You would have beaten me if not for you being distracted by my pretty breasts, hm? Not so virtuous after all, huh?"

Lady Virtue turned her head and closed her eyes, but the Crusader forced her to look, kneeling over her and holding her head up to her. "You wanted to look, didn't you? Come on, look..."

Lady Virtue, feeling like she had no choice, snuck a peek. The Crusader's breasts were perky and full, her rosy nipples standing erect. Virtue felt her face warm up as those hypnotic breasts grew closer and closer...

Soon, Lady Virtue's face was enveloped by skin. The Crusader laughed. "Aww, how cute... you like my boobs, huh? I bet you were wondering about the lack of booby traps around here, huh? Well, I AM the booby trap... Looks like you're enjoying yourself, 'Lady Virtue...' Or should I say, Vicky?"

Vicky mumbled in protest, but the Crusader wouldn't let up. "Oh yes, Vicky, I know your real name. I did my research. Despite being a hero of virtue, in your everyday life, you're actually VERY naughty, aren't you? You masturbate twice a day, staring hungrily at the breasts of dozens and dozens of different women doing VERY non-virtuous things to each other... You're a raging lesbian with no outlet, and all because you have to keep up the facade of a pure, virtuous hero! Poor thing..."

The Crusader finally drew away, and Vicky gasped for air.

The Crusader looked down. "You're wet down there... I guess you REALLY liked that, huh?"

Vicky panted, pleading: "P-please, you've won... just... tell me what you want... Enough games, you villain...

"What if I want you?"

Vicky groaned. "I... I can't stop you..."

The Crusader scoffed indignantly. "I'm a villain, not a monster! I ALWAYS ask consent! Just say no, and I'll let you go."

Vicky was silent for a moment. She was about to say no, but at this point, she was turned on. Her identity revealed, her secrets pried out of her, her mind filled with the tender softness of the female form, she was utterly humiliated at the hands of this villain- and to her horror, she liked it.

"P-please... take me..."

The Crusader smiled. "Oh? Really? Even though you know that all hero-villain battles are broadcast live to the people of the Virgin Isles? You know the media loves a good scandal as much as a triumphant victory. "

Vicky blushed and squeezed her eyes shut. "Yes, please... I don't care anymore... I'm so horny... Oh, Kinky Crusader, please just... "

"Call me Cait. That's my real name."

Cait grinned, taking her knife and sliding it down Vicky's jumpsuit. It fell to the side, revealing her naked form for all to see. Her small breasts, her average frame- she was no longer a hero, but simply a woman.

Cait bent over Vicky and kissed her, passionately, deeply, She drew back a bit to kiss her neck. Vicky moaned and squirmed as Cait's hands found their way teasingly down her body...

Cait paused for a moment after probing Vicky's moist labia. "You're a virgin, hm? How cute..."

Vicky blushed, turning away again. "I... I've been really lonely, and... uhm... I'm actually pretty shy... The whole hero thing helps me find my confidence... But you stripped it away... L-literally, in this case, haha..."

Cait shrugged. "Well, I was planning on being a bit more rough with you, but I think you're not quite ready for that yet. Instead..."

Cait held her hand to her crotch and formed her panties into a small, massager-style vibrator. Turning it on, she grinned deviously. "How do you like being teased?"

She dragged the massager across Vicky's body, each wave of vibrations causing her to gasp in pleasure. Across her chest, across her sides, down her stomach, up her legs... everywhere except her desperate, leaking flower.

Vicky whimpered. "P-please..."

Cait smiled and cocked her head. "Please what? Please keep teasing you? Please keep kissing you? Hm? What?"

Vicky gasped out the words. "Please, please put the vibrator... um... down there..."

"Down where?"

Vicky screamed. "Please, please, please, uh... my pussy, please vibrate my pussy-!"

Cait obliged, pressing it lightly against her vagina. She turned it on and off, on and off, over and over again, torturing Vicky as long as she could.

"Please... I'm so close..."

Cait sighed. "Use your words... you know the drill by now, my cute little pet... Come on, say what you want..."

"Please make me cum...!"

Cait laughed. "Aw, what a naughty little hero you turned out to be, saying so many dirty, dirty things..." Cait turned the vibrator up to max as Vicky moaned, an orgasm rippling throughout her exhausted body.

Panting, Vicky fell asleep on the floor. Cait shrugged and turned to the drone hovering outside her window.

"Hah! Behold, citizens of the Virgin Isles- even the mightiest heroes submit to me, the pinnacle of vice and vanity! I have revealed the hidden shame buried deep within the heart of a hero- and I shall do the same to all the people of the Virgin Isles! Aha! Aha! Mwahahahahaha!"