Zoom Zoom Christmas

Story Info
Wife provides Christmas present during a zoom meeting.
1.5k words
4.41
14.4k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ZOOM ZOOM CHRISTMAS

My name is Eric and I am the team member on a marketing group. With COVID we have stopped going into the office and have been having video-conference meetings using Zoom. As a team member, I participate in the Zoom call. The calls take place on a weekly basis, usually in the morning on a weekday. There are five men and two women on the team.

My wife Edie and I live in a condo in a suburb that is a thirty-minute drive from work. She works days during the week and must go in to the hospital where she is a nurse. Thus, she is usually not home when we do our Zoom call.

One week, Edie had the day off when we were having our video conference. I was sitting in the den, facing the camera phone, with the door to the den behind me. I was focused on the cameras showing the other participants in the meeting and the documents that formed the basis of our discussions. Suddenly, the other people in the meeting stopped talking and just stared. I wondered what was up until I caught a glimpse of my own camera. Behind me, Edie was dusting the bookcases inside the room. That was fine, but she was topless. Her titties jiggled as she flicked the feather duster over the furniture. She apparently had no idea that she could be seen. Edie would often walk around the house nude or topless before she would take her shower and then get dressed. When I saw her, I immediately hit the button to shut off my video. The boss, Shelton said, "Hey Eric, your video went off. Turn it back on." I turned to wave Edie out of the picture. She didn't understand at first and slowly moved off to the side. I thought she understood, but she was still there, flitting around outside the room, topless. I turned my camera back on.

I was going through several key points from the paper in front of me. I didn't notice Edie walk back in from the side until she put her arms around my neck from behind. She was standing behind me and her tits were rubbing against the back of my head, clearly visible to those on the call. "Excuse me guys." I said. "My wife is playing a joke on me."

Shelton said, "Let's just watch her play the joke for a while." Edie lifted her tits and pushed one nipple into my ear. I couldn't believe my wife was doing this. I had to laugh as she continued to disrupt the meeting. She finally walked away and waved to the camera.

After the meeting ended, I went to the bedroom to find Edie. She was lying on the bed in the same outfit she'd worn in the den. She wore pajama bottoms and nothing else. Her tits were hard. She laughed as I climbed on the bed with her.

"What was that all about?" I asked.

She said, "I didn't realize you were on a video meeting at first. Then, I thought, since they've seen my boobs, why not have a little fun. I don't think I know any of the guys on the call, so I didn't care.

I said, "You do know Shelton, Gary and you've met Rita and Herb, I think."

She said, "Uh oh, I didn't realize you were talking to those guys. Well, I guess they know me a little better now."

The phone rang, it was my boss. I ignored it and made love to my wife.

I called Shelton back later. I apologized and explained that Edie didn't know I was on a call at first since she normally is not home but then she pushed things further. He told me there was no need to apologize. He said it was a good thing Edie wasn't home all the time or I would have to come to the office if I was going to get anything done.

Over the next few weeks, I took a lot of ribbing from the other guys on the team. It was all good natured. They would ask me if I was alone at the start of each meeting. Attendance improved too. the few guys who had missed Edie's exhibition meeting were very disappointed.

The next time something interesting happened was at our last Zoom meeting before Christmas. I didn't realize that Edie had taken the day off until I saw her staying in bed while I took my shower. She seemed to just be sleeping in.

I kissed her good morning and told her I would be on a conference call. "No funny business today, please."

Edie looked up and said, "Did you think it was funny when I showed your folks my tits?"

"I didn't mean funny. Just no fooling around."

She giggled and said, "We'll see." She rolled over like she was going back to sleep.

The conference started at nine. We went through a lot of material in the meeting. Shelton was talking about plans for next year. As usual, I had the camera on me but was watching the charts and not the camera shot of me.

Everyone on the call seemed distracted while I was talking about something. I sensed movement in the room and turned to see Edie in the background, dusting and cleaning. She was wearing a red Santa outfit, a red Santa coat, red sweat pants, red booties and a Santa hat. I looked at her and told everyone, "This is my new cleaning lady. Don't mind her." Like they were going to pay attention to what I said. The meeting continued and Edie worked her way out of the room.

A few minutes later, Edie came back in the room and the folks on the call paused for a minute. I turned and saw that Edie was back. She had taken off her pants. Her legs were accented by her outfit all the way to her booties. The red coat came below her waist so nothing was exposed until she bent over to pick something up. She bent at the waist and exposed her ass, covered with bright red panties, to the camera. I heard some whistles from the conference participants, which included a few women, by the way.

I could've turned my camera off and stayed on audio only. For some reason I didn't; I'm not sure why. Maybe I thought Edie was done with her antics; maybe I hoped she wasn't; maybe I just wasn't thinking at all. We continued the meeting.

Then, a few minutes later, Edie came into the room again. Now everyone paused again. I turned to look and saw she was wearing just her red panties, the red booties, and her Santa hat. She was topless. Her tits were sticking out with her hard brown nipples were on display. She wore a necklace of red and green holly berries and leaves which rested on her breasts and matching earrings. Her long legs were perhaps her best feature, tanned and smooth. (I love it when she wraps them around my waist or my shoulders.) Damn, she looked sexy in that outfit. The conference camera had shifted from the charts to my camera, showing Edie. Shelton asked me to get out of the way so I didn't block the view, so I moved to the side.

Edie came up beside me, bringing her tits closer to the camera. She put her arms around my neck and kissed my cheek. She said Merry Christmas into the camera. Then she turned to walk away. She got a few feet from me and paused. She looked back with a sexy grin and then pulled her panties down her legs and off her feet. She threw them toward me. She had her back to the camera, so everyone could see her smooth back, her precious ass and her long legs. She took a few steps and then turned around. Now everyone could see her brown pussy as well as her pretty tits. She was naked except for the Santa hat, the necklace and earrings with the holly and berries, and the red booties. She stood for a few seconds, giving everyone a good look, and said, "And a Happy New Year." She walked out of the room.

As she left, I looked at the monitor which still showed the room. The entire crew was laughing and applauding. A few minutes later, the meeting ended and I hurried into the bedroom to see Edie lying on the bed, still wearing the hat, necklace and booties, looking sexy as hell.

She looked at me and said, "Fuck me." I did and then did her again. We had a wonderful night.

When I talked to Shelton the next day, he thanked me for providing Christmas entertainment. He said, "I hope you can come to the New Year's Eve party, but don't come unless you bring Edie."

I told my wife about our invitation.

She said, "I'll have to go shopping."

"Why?" I asked.

"I need a new dress. I don't have anything to wear."

I said, "I think that will be fine with everyone."