The Kinky Crusader Pt. 03

Story Info
An unseen threat reveals itself.
1.7k words
4.2
1.8k
3
0

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 11/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shimmering Samson sighed, scratching his head. "Well, we failed. This 'Kinky Crusader' has made fools out of us! They aren't even the most powerful villain we've faced! How is this possible!?"

Milton looked at his tablet and tapped on it, swiping through the profiles of heroes working for the Association. "Well... uh, sir... I have a theory. Since you hire people based on their powers, purity, and commitment to justice, none of our heroes are very sexually experienced, and are thus extremely vulnerable to even the slightest bit of sexual stimulation-"

Samson clapped his hands. "Aha! I got it! It must be because the heroes we've been sending so far are NOT PURE ENOUGH! Milton! Send in... that woman."

Milton sighed. "Right away, sir..."

Meanwhile, the Kinky Crusader was sitting in his lair, in his male form, watching Sol and Luna make out through a camera in the basement.

Cait smiled, rubbing his cock as he watched them grope and fondle each other. "Mm, that's right... As long as you're here, you're free to make love with each other as much as you want, away from all the burdens of heroism..."

Sol cried out in pleasure. "Luna... Luna..." She was barely able to even retain enough faculty of mind to form her lover's name as Luna sucked at her perky left nipple. Sol brushed Luna's aching clit longingly. "Please... ah... ah... let's cum together..."

Cait sighed as he watched them climax. "Well, that was faster than usual." He turned off his monitor and pulled up his black nanotech briefs.

Cait yawned. "Mm, I guess I'll just take a break from villainy for a bit... time for a nap..."

Just as Cait began to doze off, he felt a stinging blow land on his face.

Cait leapt to his feet, looking around. "Wha- did something hit me?"

Cait fell backwards as an unseen force hit him in the solar plexus. He fell onto the floor, and felt a kick to the side.

Cait groaned in pain. "Invisibility. That's just great."

A timid, feminine voice called out. "Sorry... You leave me no choice but to do this."

Cait immediately rolled over to the side, just before he heard a "thunk" next to his head.

Cait spring to his feet and swung at the air repeatedly, missing over and over.

The voice called out again. "I'm the Invisible Hand... prepare to, uh, meet your doom!"

Cait smiled. "Oh, come on. You may have surprised me, but you're obviously a pretty timid hero."

The Hand paused. "I mean, I... I joined the League cause they're the only ones who really accept my power..."

Cait yelped as an invisible fist flew by him. "Geez! Can't you do anything more fun with that power? Like, I dunno, peek in on cute boys in the shower?"

The Hand gasped. "Wha- no! That's wrong! Why would I want to look at naked guys, anyway!?"

Cait stopped in his tracks. "You've got to be kidding me. ANOTHER lesbian!?" Cait was so shocked he forgot to dodge, getting hit in the stomach with what was presumably a knee.

The Hand panted heavily. "Wha- what's a lesbian?"

Cait rolled his eyes. "Oh, dear God- well, brute force isn't working, may as well try and seduce you."

Cait's form shimmered and shifted, taking her female form. She smiled, removing the nanotech underwear from her body and shaping it into a ball. "What do you think of my body now?"

The Hand stammered in shock. "Uhm, I, you look, oh goodness... I feel a bit weird..."

Cait tossed the ball of nanobots at the voice, and it hit The Hand in the head, quickly spreading down towards her body and forming a bikini.

Cait chuckled. "Well, now I can't help but laugh. I'm fighting a disembodied swimsuit!"

The Hand spoke. "Yeah, I look a bit weird like this... that's why I don't really wear clothes."

Cait raised an eyebrow. "Oh? So you're naked all the time, then?"

The Hand grew a bit flustered. "Uh, that's... that's because... look, it's nothing perverted, okay!? Shut up!"

The Hand charged at Cait, who snapped her fingers. The swimsuit immediately began to vibrate.

The Hand gasped. "A-ah!" The disembodied swimsuit suddenly dropped a bit, as if The Hand had fallen to her knees.

Cait chuckled. "Now, then. What's your REAL name? I like using people's real names. It's so much more... intimate."

The Hand spoke up. "Why on earth would I tell you thaAAAAAAhnmmmm...!"

Cait grinned wickedly. "Oh, you won't answer? That's fine, I'll just turn up the vibrator."

The Hand whimpered, and the swimsuit seemed to squirm in midair. "Ah, uhm, my name is... it's.. M-Mary, ah, please turn it ooooooff..."

Cait picked something out of her desk and walked over to Mary. "And what brings you here, Mary?"

Mary moaned. "I... was sent to, ahn... uh, g-get you to... disable the psyche altering nanobots... ahhhh, ah, I'm gonna..!"

Cait turned off the vibrator.

Mary gasped. "Ah-! No, don't stop- uh, I mean-!"

Cait laughed. "Aw, you liked it, huh?"

Mary whimpered. "Y-yes..."

Cait held up what looked to be a can of spray paint. "Let's see what your body looks like..."

The nanobots dispersed as Cait sprayed a mist over Mary, revealing her fairly large, busty frame and long, flowing hair. It revealed her erect nipples, her plump lips, and her sexy hips.

Mary covered herself up. "Don't look at me..."

Cait sighed. "Why are you so shy about your body, hm? You have such a lovely body..."

Mary sighed. "I... I used to be visible, when I was a kid.... But all the other kids would call me fat, and... eventually, in high school, I started to disappear... I'm glad nobody can see me. You're the first person in a while who's looked at my body..."

Cait smiled. "It must be hard though, not being able to be seen... don't you want everyone to see you? You have such a sexy body... To think you've been walking around completely naked in public for years..."

Mary covered her face. "B-but, but..."

Cait shut her up by tearing her arms away from her face and kissing her. She pulled back a bit. "I love your full, sexy lips..." She dragged her hands over her body. "And your soft, thick thighs..."

Mary was stiff at first, but relaxed as she gave in to her former foe.

Cait smiled, taking a good look at Mary. "Hee hee... could you imagine if everyone saw you walking around in the nude? Oh, they'd all be sooooo horny..."

Mary grew red thinking about it. She secretly liked being in the buff all the time- it was one of the perks of being invisible. She had just assumed that it was her getting used to her permanent invisibility, but now the thought of being naked outside made her feel hot...

Cait pulled back a bit. "Oh? It looks like I can see you faintly now."

Mary yelped in surprise, looking down at her hands. She could see a faint, peach colored shimmer beneath the paint.

Mary looked in awe. "I... I'm becoming visible...?"

Cait became excited. "I understand now! Mary, your 'power' came from you wanting to disappear, but in wanting to be seen again, you're reappearing!"

Mary perked up. "So, if I just believe in myself, and think positively about my body-"

Cait waved her away. "I mean sure, but I have a much more fun idea. Mary, think about a bunch of people seeing you naked."

Mary's face turned red- which was a first, considering that her face was barely visible before.

Cait smiled- she produced some wet wipes from her desk and gently wiped the paint off of Mary. Before her stood a young, tan Mexican woman, around her early 20s. She had large breasts, toned legs, black hair reaching down to her perky bottom, and luscious curves.

Mary was still blushing. "Uh... I feel... I..."

Cait called out: "Computer! Broadcast mode!"

Immediately, a camera slid out from the ceiling, and a recording light began blinking.

Cait grinned devilishly. "Citizens of the Virgin Isles! I have cured the Invisible Hand of her curse- this is no longer the Hand, but just Mary- a perverted exhibitionist who wants to show off her sexy body to the world!"

Mary's eyes widened. "I... my naked body... is... on TV...? Ah... ahh, I'm so embarrassed...!"

Still on her knees, she weakly moved her arms to cover her privates, but not for long. She seemed visibly hot and bothered by all the attention.

Cait called out again. "Yep, everyone in the Virgin Isles is staring at your slutty, sexy naked body! Oh, but if you want, I can turn off the-"

Mary cried out. "N-no! Please... please look at me...! I... I feel so good..."

Soon, the hand that Mary had been using to cover her vagina found a much naughtier purpose. Her fingers seemed to move on their own, probing and prodding her womanly flower. She gasped softly, pleading and panting, stroking her clit slowly and cautiously.

Her desperate cries became louder and louder, until she screamed out- "I... I'm cumming... please watch as this dirty slut cums all over..."

Mary fell to the floor, exhausted. Cait scratched her head. "Hm. I wonder what I should do with you...?"

...

Much later, in Pearl Square, onlookers gawked as a completely naked Mary bent over, placed a metal box on the ground, and pressed the button. Immediately, the device sprang to life- a plasma force field surrounded the statue in the center of the plaza as nanobots began to reshape it into a giant stripper pole. The nanobots swarmed over Mary, marking her up with ink and attaching various toys from the box on her nude body. They burrowed into the ground, feeding various pipes and wires into the enclosure. In a few minutes, the square was transformed.

In place of the statue, Pearl Square had a new centerpiece- a naked woman, with the words "SLUT" and "WHORE" written across her body, handcuffed to a stripper pole, weights clamped to her nipples and connected by a chain, and vibrators edging her relentlessly. She danced and squirmed, moaning and pleading desperately for a release that wouldn't come, but secretly ecstatic that she was being seen as herself for the very first time. Beyond the force field, there was a control panel, featuring various controls with which one could further torment the woman. And attached to the control panel was a sign, which read:

"The Exhibitionist", an interactive art piece by The Kinky Crusader