The Kinky Crusader Pt. 04

Story Info
A new challenger sheds their skin.
1.9k words
5
1.5k
1
0

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 11/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shimmering Samson was in a bad mood. Rather than shimmering, he was glowing beet red with rage- incredibly angry at this latest defeat.

As usual, he turned to Milton, his trusty secretary. "Milton! Why did we fail THIS time!?"

Milton sighed. "For the love of... Sir, the Invisible Hand is- er, WAS- an inexperienced hero with a very subtle power, and by sheer coincidence, she ALSO turned out to be a lesbian. We can't afford any more mistakes- the media is all over us! People are already making jokes that the Shimmering League is completely comprised of useless lesbians! Women are turning up at our headquarters just to flirt with the female heroes- a phenomenon NOT helped by the fact that psyche-altering nanobots are slowly making the Virgin Isles less and less pure-minded, OR the INCREDIBLY lewd 'exhibition' surrounded by a FORCE FIELD in the middle of Pearl Square!"

Samson scratched his head. "Well. What would you suggest, then?"

Milton looked at Samson indignantly. "Well, first off, we could get our R&D division to devise a method to take down these plasma force fields instead of making cool gadgets. Second, we STILL haven't tried the experimental new EMP missile that the military delivered-"

Samson slammed his fist on the desk. "NONSENSE! We are a league of HEROES, not of MISSILES! Send in another hero!"

Milton protested. "Wha- that won't work! We- I mean, hell, the only reason heroes are able to fight K.C. in the first place is because she's LETTING THEM IN FOR FUN."

Samson crossed his arms. "No missiles."

Milton sighed. "At least let me pick the next hero."

...

Later, at her base, Cait was woken by her alarm- a hero was at her gates.

Cait smiled, pulling up the monitor. "Oh, goody! Another hero."

She pressed the button to turn on her surveillance network. On the camera, she saw a toned, lean figure wearing full plate armor, carrying a claymore in one hand and a shortsword in the other.

Cait ran some newly installed facial recognition software. She gasped when it returned the hero's designation- Manly Metal Mike, the Macho Menace. With a gaze as cold as steel and emotions to match, Mike was nearly unflappable, and likely to resist the Crusader's wiles. Worse, Cait knew that in terms of power, Mike had her beat- his skin was as tough as metal, he had enhanced agility and strength, and he was skilled with a variety of weapons and gadgets that made her nanobots look like children's toys.

Cait sighed. "Well, there's no way I can beat HIM. Best leave the barrier closed-"

Cait's eyes widened in shock as Mike simply walked straight through the plasma field.

"Is... is he wearing some kind of phasing armor? That's the only way he could possibly do that!"

Cait scrambled to prepare, attempting to activate her secret exit and the base's self-destruct sequence. However, the base seemed to not respond to her in the slightest.

"It's no use, temptress."

Mike walked in through the doors, holding his bladed weapons out to his sides. His eyes bored through the Kinky Crusader, who suddenly felt very foolish and vulnerable in the nanobot bikini she was currently wearing.

Cait pulled on her robe. "What sort of trickery-"

Mike shook his head. "Quite the opposite. Milton provided me with quite the useful device." He held out a small, glowing white orb. "The newly developed Electromagnetic Sabotage Matrix. Renders most technology useless." He stared at Cait's nanobot bikini. "Fortunately for you, it doesn't affect nanotech. That would be... an unfortunate wardrobe malfunction."

Cait put up a sense of false bravado. "Well, well, looks like the League wised up and sent someone competent for once! Perhaps we could-"

Mike stomped forward and held out his sword towards Cait. "No tricks. Disable your psychic nanobot swarm. Now."

Cait shook her head. "Make me, metalhead!"

Mike rumbled angrily. "Very well." Cait barely had the time to form her nanobots into a shield before Mike swung his shortsword.

Deflecting the blow, Cait grimaced at the impact. "Shit!" She pressed a button on her desk, activating her spare nanobot set. She wouldn't normally use so many, as they tended to drain lots of power from the base, but considering that most of the other tech was offline, she had power to spare.

She formed her extra nanobots into a thin jumpsuit covering her body, as well as two rapiers. She proceeded to leap over the desk, transforming into a male before thrusting her left rapier towards Mike's heart.

The rapier bounced off Mike's armor. "A futile attempt." Cait transformed back into a female and dodged Mike's next blow using her female form's flexible nature.

Cait attempted to talk her way out of her predicament while fighting off blow after blow. "Don't you- huff- want to- huff- talk- huff- instead of- huff- fighting? I can... pant... give you anything you want... huff... even sex... pant..."

Mike slammed his claymore into the ground, knocking Cait down to the floor with the shockwave. "Sex? Hah. You are quite attractive, Crusader, I will admit. But I will not be fooled by your tricks. Besides, this armor is a bit uncomfortable for such activities."

Cait backed off, rolling sideways and popping back up in a fighting stance. "Why not take off the armor, huh? I bet you have a hot, manly body under all that thick armor..."

Mike shook his head. "An impressive attempt at lowering my defenses. But no. And besides..." Mike shifted his weight. "I don't see what's so great about this body. It's uncomfortable and unnerving. A curse, rather than a blessing."

Cait nodded. "Ah, I see. Metallic skin, super strength. Must be hard."

Mike swung twice, in the shape of an X, with both swords in succession. "No, no, my powers are fine. It's just... my body feels so... wrong."

Mike stopped fighting for a moment, sighing. "I... why am I telling you this, even?"

Cait shrugged. "I'm a very charming person, even without the seduction."

Mike took off his helmet. A soft face, clean shaven, with long hair done into a man bun. White skin, brown hair, and a strong jawline.

Cait smiled. "You look... handsome."

Mike covered his face. "I... don't want to."

Cait looked confused. Then her eyes widened with realization. "Mike. Who gave you your hero name? Did you choose it?"

Mike shook his head. "No. I... for PR reasons, I was turned into a champion of masculinity. In reality I'm not terribly manly. Just a bit curt. I wanted my costume to be more... light, and flexible, like the other heroes... and my body, I never wanted this hard, rough skin, or this stubble, or this deep voice..."

Cait facepalmed. "You're trans, aren't you."

"What? No, I'm not."

"Have you ever wanted to be a girl?"

"Hm? Yes, I imagine it every day. Why? doesn't everyone fantasize about being the opposite gender? I envy your power, honestly, being able to change like that. It sounds so... freeing."

Cait sighed. "Great. Why does the League always send me the heroes with deep-seated issues about their own identity? I'm a villain, not a therapist!"

Mike scratched his head. "Ah... I'm sorry. I suppose it's... odd, to converse with a villain. But I always find that I like to get to know whom I'm fighting. Now that I talk to you, you don't seem so evil as the League says you are."

Mike narrowed his eyes. "But, wait. How could I be a woman? I like women."

Cait buried her face in her hands. "Oh dear god. They sent me ANOTHER lesbian. Listen- the whole reason why I became a villain was to help people realize their most selfish desires... and it seems to me like you've wanted to have a feminine body your whole life. Right?"

Mike thought for a moment. "Oh... oh, goodness. You're right. I... I'm female. I suddenly... I feel like I need to get out..." Mike dropped her weapons, and stripped out of her armor.

Cait smiled, glad to have helped Mike realize her identity. Her smile dropped a bit as Mike took off her underclothes as well, and subsequently began clawing at her skin.

"Have to get out of this body..."

Cait ran up to Mike and gave her a hug.

Cait whispered softly in Mike's ear. "Let me help you."

The nanobots from Cait's suit began to transfer over to Mike. They ate away at Mike's hardened skin, revealing a much softer layer of skin underneath. They flowed over Mike's body, slowly yet surely changing her.

After a few minutes, Cait stepped away from Mike and held up a mirror.

Mike gasped. In the mirror, she could see that her body had transformed. She had curves now. Her penis was still there, girthy as ever, but for the first time in a while, it was hard. Her pecs had been altered into tanned, perky breasts adorned with lovely pink nipples. Her abs were still present, and her physique was still similar to her old body. But the most noticeable difference was her face- the strong jaw replaced by a softer chin, the facial stubble replaced by smooth lips and cheeks, and her sharp eyes softened slightly, though still with the same determined and powerful gaze.

Cait scratched her head. "You'll need a new name. Or, er, do you... WANT a new name?"

"Kime."

Kime smiled, running her hands over her new body. "Your nanotech is truly amazing. Though..." Her expression turned cold again. "I don't approve of your methods. Altering my body is one thing, but controlling minds?"

Cait shook her head. "I am only doing to their minds what I did to your body- making them comfortable with their innermost selves, and showing off their pure desire to the world."

Cait looked down, smiling. "...speaking of desire... you look a bit excited down there."

Kime looked at Cait. "Hmph. I thought you were going to rid me of my hardened skin. But you missed a spot... my cock is still hard as ever." Kime tilted her head. "Care to remedy that?"

Cait threw off her robe, and Kime lunged at her- this time, with a different intent.

Cait dropped to her knees, and took Kime's massive cock into her mouth.

"Mm, mmph..."

Kime smiled. "You like that, huh, you dirty criminal scum? You like the taste of justice? Huh?"

Cait stopped sucking for a second. "Shut up with your awful roleplay and just fuck me already."

Kime shoved Cait to the floor and loomed over her as Cait lovingly stroked Kime's tough abs and glistening thighs. Kime forcefully and passionately kissed Cait, her tongue snaking through Cait's lips and swirling around her mouth. She slowly moved down to her neck, making Cait gasp and squirm as Kime inserted her member into Cait's waiting vagina.

Kime moved slowly at first, but she then sped up, pumping her cock into Cait's folds faster and faster, until...

"I'm cumming...!"

Cait screamed out, panting and huffing. Kime pulled out, wiped herself off, and smiled. "Thanks for that, Cait. You're a good woman- in more ways than one... Call me if you need any, ah, 'assistance'." Kime put on her clothes, got into her armor, picked up her swords, and walked away, leaving Cait panting and moaning on the floor of her own lair. A card with her phone number scrawled on it was left on Cait's desk.

...

Looking through the camera, it was Milton's turn to feel outraged. The hero that he had picked out had ALSO failed to do the job he had assigned her.

Shimmering Samson chuckled. "Ha! So much for picking an 'ice cold killer'! Looks like picking out a non-lesbian hero to fight this seductress is harder than you first thought, huh?"